Rare Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Michael, go lay on the edge of the bed, on your back, with your legs over the side."

"Nina, kneel between his legs and kiss and suck on his inner thighs."

Michaels' eyes closed and his legs parted as she kneeled down, now eye level with his cock. Her eyes wandered over his lower body, her hands reached out and stroked him gently. She lowered her mouth to him and he gasped as her hot tongue and soft lips started working on his inner thighs. She was slow and tentative at first, but quickly got into it and worked passionately to cover every inch with her lips and tongue. I pointed to the soft skin at the front juncture of his leg and groin. "Gently suck the skin here." She sucked and Michael gasped, his cock twitching wildly and swelling even more. She looked at me and smiled at the reaction.

I came from the side and wrapped my mouth around the engorged head of his cock. He groaned and sucked in his breath. She reached up and started holding his scrotum, feeling the balls within. I used my tongue to flick around his cock while my lips squeezed him as I moved up and down. Nina watched me, fascinated by what I was doing. I told her to put some of the oil on her hands. When she did, I took one of her hands and brought it up to the base of his cock. Holding it firmly I had her move her hand up and down at the same time as I went up and down. Between us, his cock was enveloped from tip to root. We got into a nice rhythm and Michael's hips were soon thrusting up in time with us.

I lifted my mouth off of him. "Your turn Nina. Go to the other side."

Her eyes got wide and she smiled. Coming around, she grasped him gently, holding him as I had done. She licked at the tiny slit on his cock head with the tip of her tongue, tasting his precum. She looked at me.

"When he ejaculates it will spurt out of there in pulses. It will be hot and each man has his own taste. If you can, swallow all of it. Do you want to try?"

"Swallow it? Is there a lot of it?"

"No, only a teaspoon or two" I assured her.

"OK, I'll try."

"It's almost like French kissing. Start that way, kiss his tip and then use your tongue. Then just suck it into your mouth."

Grasping his cock at the base with one hand, she kissed and tongued his cockhead. She licked her lips and opened her mouth wide, sucking him into her mouth. Her lips tightened around him, slowly adjusting to his size and shape. He was having a hard time not thrusting up into her. "Go farther down on him and keep your teeth back so not to scrape him," I instructed. She loosened her jaw and took as much of him as she could, his tip at the back of her throat. I watched his eyes as they went wide and his mouth opened as he gasped. He was obviously on the verge and fighting not to explode into her mouth yet.

"Move your head up and down. Squeeze with your lips and let your tongue explore. Breathe in through your nose as you withdraw and exhale slowly as you go down. Then occasionally come off him and nibble here, along the large vein on the outside, all down the length of his cock." She started moving her mouth, squeezing with her lips. Lifting off she nibbled and sucked her way down and back up his cock, running her tongue around the rim of his cockhead, then went back down on him. His groans grew louder and his hips began thrusting up, pushing his cock to the back of her throat each time she went down. I wrapped my hand around the bottom of his cock as she had been doing. She put her hand over mine and soon I withdrew my hand and she had him all to herself. Her rhythm instinctively increased in tempo as his moans became louder. She was enjoying this. She sucked harder and reached down to play with his scrotum, which was quickly drawing up. Seeing that she was doing fine, I leaned over and sucked hard on his rigid nipples. He could hold on no longer. He cried out "I'm coming!" His hands grabbed the sheets and twisted them as he began to shoot his hot cum. Crying out at each spasm, his body arched, his head back and his mouth open. She gagged a little, but swallowed it all, her eyes wide at feeling the pulses of his cock, the cum racing up its length, exploding out of its tip and shooting into her throat.

"When he stops spurting, keep sucking him gently," I whispered to her. He stopped shooting but she kept on sucking gently. He finally softened and she came off of him. She was smiling and her eyes sparkled at this new experience. I leaned over and kissed Nina, our tongues intertwining. I tasted Michael in her mouth, a taste I knew quite well.

Michael sat up and reached for Nina. He kissed her, sharing the taste of him, exploring their mouths together while their hands gently touched each other.

"Thank you Nina. That was awesome."

I could see she really liked this. Now, a few more lessons on taking a man all the way down her throat and how to use her tongue in different ways and she will be ready for anyone.

We all had some cool wine and lay on the bed, talking and touching. Michael and Nina seemed natural together, relaxed and comfortable. I was pleased I had made the right choice for her.

"Nina, what would you like to do next?"

She blushed slightly and lowered her eyes. "I want Michael inside of me."

"Excellent, this is what I had in mind anyhow, with lots of foreplay." I raised my eyebrows at Michael and he caught the hint.

"Then tell Michael what you want. Or ask him."

She turned to Michael, blushing. "Michael, I would like you to...I mean, would you like to," she hesitated, not knowing how to finish.

"Make love to you? I would most definitely like that," Michael gently states, smiling at the sensual innocence of this young woman.

Smiling, Michael leaned over and kissed Nina, soft and deep, their tongues touching and exploring together. His hands roamed her body, touching, stroking, and gently squeezing. Her hands gravitated to his nipples, pinching and twisting gently, then her hands wandered down his hard stomach to his cock, once again erect and ready to go.

"Nina, get in the middle of the bed on your back. Relax and let us work on you, just feel the touches, the sensations. We are here for your pleasure."

Nina smiled and her eyes closed as she relaxed. Together Michael and I worked on her body for a long time. Our lips, tongues and fingers gently touched every inch of her. Sucking gently, touching lightly, we work in harmony, heightening Nina's sensitivity. We each kissed her deeply, passionately and then stroked and sucked on her nipples, working our way down her hands we sucked on each of her fingers, taking them deep into our mouths, pretending they were slender cocks going in and out slowly then rapidly our tongues flicking around them. Using our tongues we worked our way down her body, each taking a foot and sucking on her toes. She smiled and twitched, ticklish there. Working our way up the inside of her legs, we finally reached her center, but did not indulge there yet. Rolling her onto her stomach, we continued our gentle assault on her back. Her tight ass was smooth and round and Michael and I looked at each other, knowing what we would love to do. After our tongues worked their way up the back of her legs, I told her to get up on all fours then lower herself onto her elbows. Spreading her legs apart, her whole slit and ass was exposed to us. We stroked her ass, fondled her tight cheeks, and teased her slit and clit. Michael loves to muff dive and he was soon licking her slit and tugging her clit with his lips. Nina moaned and her ass jerked at the tiny shocks it sent through her. Being exposed like this, presenting herself for touching was more exciting than she thought possible Michael moved his tongue up to her anus and took a long time licking and probing it. Nina's moans grew louder. While Michael was working on her ass, I reached under her and rolled her nipples between my fingers. His tongue again dived into her snatch, tasting and exploring. He worked his way down to her clit and clamped down on it with his lips. He sucked hard as he inserted two fingers deep inside her and finger fucked her, slow, deep and deliberate. She gasped and rocked back into his hand, her cum dripping from her cunt, wanting more. He let go with his mouth and put the head of his large cock at her cunt lips. Grasping her hips he entered her dripping snatch in one smooth firm thrust, then pulled back and pushed again, going deep into her.

"Oh God yes! Oh yes!" Her ass backed into him, meeting his thrusts.

He kept a good steady rhythm, his scrotum slapping against her clit as my hands worked on her nipples. She rose from her elbows to her hands. Michael's hands stroked her back, reached down and grasped her long hair and gently pulled a little. When he did, I kissed her. Her lips were already parted and I plunged my tongue into her mouth with the same rhythm as Michael's cock, fucking her from two directions. He reached down and began rubbing her clit to that same rhythm as I rolled one of her nipples. Her moans were coming almost constantly now, little mewing sounds, building in volume and intensity. Her cum was running down her legs, soaking the bed. Michael's eyes closed and he suddenly increased his rhythm, holding onto her hips and fucked her deep and fast. Her eyes opened and were glazed as she gasped for air. "Yes, yes, yes," she started saying, over and over in time with his cock hitting her cervix. I reached down and rubbed her clit, pressing down, moving my hand very fast. Nina screamed over and over as she started to orgasm, her inside contracting in waves of searing heat that roared from her slit to her brain.

"Oh Christ," Michael moaned as her strong vaginal contractions sent him over the edge and he let go deep inside of her. The feel of his shooting cum against her cervix caused another tremendous orgasm in Nina and her vagina seized, clamping down on Michael like a vice. Unable to move the two of them stayed there, trying to breathe, waiting for their minds to come back to this world and their bodies to relax. My hands gently roamed over their bodies, stroking them, calming them.

They finally collapsed onto the bed, drained. I got both of them water and they drank deeply. We all laid there, Nina curled up between Michael and me and slept for a short time. When we woke, we showered together while housekeeping brought in some food and changed the bedding. In the shower Nina learned more about 'water sports.' We showed her the great fun of soapy hands roaming over soapy bodies, slick and sexy. Nina ended up sandwiched between Michael and me rubbing our bodies together, getting turned on again. Soon Michael and Nina were kissing constantly, her hands on his cock, stroking him, squeezing tightly, wanting more. We had awakened one hot woman. I moved behind Nina, my hands seeking out her slit, probing and finding her clit, now slippery with both soap and cum. Feeling her slickness, I knew she was ready for more.

"Michael, do Nina here."

"Yes ma'am," he grins and Nina giggles.

Michael picked Nina up and she straddled his waist. He turned to the wall and leaned her back against it. Holding her up with his arms, he lowered himself a bit as I grasped his penis and guided it to her slit. He thrust up into her as she came down onto it, impaled. She gasped and lifted herself up a little then came down again. Soon they were in a rhythm that had her writhing with small orgasms. Michael slowed down. This position was very hard for him to keep up for very long. We all rinsed off and towel dried each other. Wearing nice warm robes we went into the dining area for some food and drink. Michael wanted wine, while Nina and I went for the water.

The meal was light and delicious. Fresh fruits, cold meat slices, cheeses, and bread. We sat and ate, talking and laughing. "Are you pleased with what we have done so far, Nina?" I asked.

"Oh my God, yes. I had no idea it could be anything like this; this wonderful and exciting. I feel so very alive. From what my friends have said and what my mother told me they got little or no pleasure at all from sex. They did not expect to. How can you tell someone what they are missing?" She smiled and her eyes were shining with excitement and pleasure.

Her expression turned serious. "Is there a limit how many times a man or a woman can orgasm? My friends who have experienced it never talk about having it more than once a night. But tonight, my God, I can't count the number of times I have orgasmed. Is there something wrong with me? Am I some kind of nympho or something?"

"No, Nina, there is nothing wrong with you. And you are definitely not a nympho. Most women can come numerous times under the right circumstances. Like we discussed earlier, there are many levels of orgasms. Also, tradition, society, religion, or whatever, have conspired to restrict how much and how openly a woman is supposed to take pleasure in sex. If God had only wanted us to fuck for procreation he would not have made it so enjoyable. You have learned that you can have sex for pleasure, not just procreation. The freedom to explore that sexuality is one reason you can orgasm so many times. You are a little unusual and very lucky in that you are very juicy. Many women do not produce as much and find it more difficult to have sex more than once a night. "

"For a man it is much different. Society has not placed many restrictions on how much a man should enjoy sex, however their physiology generally restricts how many times they can actually ejaculate. Putting it simply, their balls can create only so much cum within a given time frame. And how much that is differs widely among men. Some men, especially as they grow older, are lucky to be able to do it once a week, while a young man may be able to do it several times a day. Every man is different. But, just because they may not be able to ejaculate, does not mean that they cannot become hard and pleasure the woman. We call that a 'bring on the broads' mood. They could fuck all nightlong and never orgasm. Some men just like to do that, ejaculating does not mean that much to them. Some men can orgasm and not produce any cum. That is called a dry cum. As you have discovered, there are many paths to pleasure, not just intercourse. So, a real man, a good man will try to please the woman, even if he does not ejaculate. And the same goes for a woman. She does not have to orgasm every time if she is able to please her man. The real pleasure is in the giving of pleasure."

Nina sat there shaking her head, absorbing all of this.

Michael and I looked at one another, knowing Nina was one woman who would definitely please anyone she was with. .

"What are we doing to do next?" Nina asked.

"Is there anything in particular that you want to do?"

Nina looks down at her hands, silent for a moment, then looks directly into my eyes. "I want to do you. I want to eat you, finger fuck you and then watch Michael fuck you."

"If that is what you want, I would love to be pleasured by you."

She smiled broadly and her eyes sparkled with excitement. Michael grinned and winked at me as we all headed back to the bedroom.

"What would you like me to do, Nina?"

"Just lay on your back near the middle of the bed."

I put a towel on the bed and stretched out on it, just relaxing and waiting for them. Nina took Michael aside for a minute discussing what she wanted to do. They talked for a minute and he pointed to the nightstand obviously discussing something there. He nodded and let her take the lead.

Sliding up onto the bed, Nina leaned over me, smiled and lowered her mouth to mine. We kissed for a long time, our tongues probing, exploring, while her hands explored my body. She moved her kisses down my neck and onto my breasts. Kissing all around them, she finally sucked on my nipples. I love having my nipples sucked and I was already very excited and started having small hot orgasms as she sucked harder, twisting and pulling gently. Her long silky hair brushed my already sensitive body, exciting me even more. Michael took over the kissing, our tongues dancing together as his hand parted my legs. Her hand joined his and she rubbed my clit as he thrust two fingers in and rotated them around. He withdrew his hand and she inserted two fingers deep into me, rotating them as she saw him do. His mouth moved to my nipples while his hand came to my mouth, so I could suck my juice off them. Nina moved down between my legs and started exploring with her tongue. She licked my slit, tasting my moisture, lapping at it with her tongue. Finding my clit she rolled it around with her tongue, sending hot lances of pleasure shooting through my body. I began to come over and over again. Soon she was finger fucking me and sucking my clit at the same time, in the same rhythm. Michael watched her carefully and assaulted my nipples in time with her fucking. At first gentle and tentative, she soon found she could thrust quite hard and fast as I came harder and harder, crying out with pleasure. My walls squeezed her fingers and my cum squirted out, exciting her more.

She looked up at Michael and he came down to take over. He rolled me over and lifted my ass. I got up onto all fours and spread my legs a little. He thrust into me in one good hard stroke. Nina came and watched closely as Michael's cock disappeared into my vagina. As he started pumping Michael nodded towards the nightstand and Nina opened the drawer. Removing a vibrator about 8 inches long and an inch across. She took some of the warm massage oil and coated the vibrator thoroughly. He stopped pumping for a minute while he directed Nina towards my anus. Placing its lifelike tip against my anus, she smoothly pushed it in all the way and turned it on. Holding onto my hips, Michael pistoned into me hard. Each time he thrust, the vibrator pushed into my anus. Then as he withdrew, it did a little too. I was being fucked in both holes at the same time. He knew what I liked. Between him and the vibrator, I was stuffed and the sensations were incredible. Nina watched in fascination. Then her hands were all over me, rubbing my ass, grasping my swinging breasts, pulling at my nipples. My orgasms were crashing over me causing me to scream in pleasure.

"Nina," I gasped. "Lay down here by my face, let me suck your cunt while he fucks me."

Her eyes widened but she lay in front of me, her legs spread apart. Michael stopped long enough for me to get a good hold of her hips and lower my face to her snatch. Then he started pumping into me again, hard and rhythmic. Keeping my tongue rigid, I let it plunge into her slit, lapping and sucking. Then I latched onto her clit with my lips, sucking each time he plunged into me and within a minute we were all enjoying astonishing orgasms. My screams translated into very hard sucking on Nina's clit. That caused her to let go and cry out, over and over as her head thrashed from side to side. Michael finally stopped and removed the vibrator from me. The vibrator numbed him a bit he was left with an enormous hard on.

"Nina, would you like both Michael and a vibrator?"

Nina's eyes go wide with anticipation. "Yes, very much so."

"Michael, lay back. Nina, straddle him."

Nina straddled Michael and he guided his cock to her slit. She lowered herself on it, enjoying having him so deep. His hands on her hips, he guided her on how to lift up and corkscrew back down onto him. As she was able to do this herself, he grasped her breasts and kneaded them.

Meanwhile, I got another vibrator from the drawer. This one was very lifelike, about 6 inches long and designed to stay in, even when fucking. I coated it with oil and moved behind Nina. Michael leaned her forward and started kissing her, holding her down. I placed the head against her anus. She stiffened slightly.