Ratchets and Clamps

Story Info
Young couple are forced to perform their own piercings.
4.6k words
3.94
66k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thor_pf
thor_pf
47 Followers

Note: This story does not contain any copulation, fellatio/cunnilingus or other direct sexual intercourse. But what happens in it is clearly for the purposes of (later) sexual fun. All build-up and no immediate release. For you, the reader, just as for the main characters!

Enjoy it in its own twisted little ways.

/Thor

*

"What can I for you today, folks?" The man behind the counter was pleasant despite his numerous facial piercings. Or perhaps because of them, given that he was serving in a piercing shop. Bill and Mary, the young couple who had just entered the shop looked around apprehensively.

"We-we're not sure," Bill stuttered.

"We'd like to get something together," Mary filled in. The man behind the counter nodded patiently.

"Why don't you look around a bit," he suggested and made a gesture towards a wall covered with pictures of all sorts of piercings; ears, noses, facials, nipples and genitalia of both sexes.

The young couple stood very close for a few minutes, examining the pictures carefully, sometimes whispering to one another, occasionally Mary would giggle.

Then Bill looked up at the attendant. "Do you have a price list?"

Without a word the man behind the counter slid a printed sheet to them. They picked it up and paled when they saw the prices.

"This is quite a bit more than we'd expected," Bill said. "You don't have, like, some kind of student discount?"

"Sorry," the man shook his head with a crooked smile. "Ninety percent of my customers are students. If I were to start giving student discounts I'd be out of business in a matter of weeks. This is bare-bones budget as it is. You won't find anybody offering cheaper prices, unless you count the ear-gun folks at the malls," he concluded with a sneer.

"Perhaps you have some apprentice," Mary suggested. "Someone who is new at the job and works cheaper?"

"Sorry. My old apprentice just left to set up her own business in the Mid-West and I have a new one coming in next month but she will not be ready to do even discount work until after a month or two more."

"Do you know if there are any conventions or things like that where we could go shop around?" Bill suggested.

"Nope, sorry. There's one on in Vegas right now but you would be hard pressed to make it there before it's over. Besides, the air fares would be lots and lots more than the price of even several piercings. And we're heading into a bit of a dry spell right now, with no more conventions until Miami - and that gets into travel costs again."

"How about somebody wanting models for flash pictures", Mary tried. "Or volunteers for new techniques? Anything!"

"No, none that I know of. Sorry." The man behind the counter shook his head in sympathy. He could relate to how it was, needing to pinch every penny, but that didn't help. He was too close to that situation himself to be able to help them out of charity. Except...

"Mind you," he said slowly. "There is something..."

"Yes, yes!" The girl prompted him with eager eyes.

"I just might know of somebody who may take you on," he mused. "Mind you, she's a bit eccentric and I can't take any responsibility for her. Leave me a phone number and I'll pass it on to her. If she's interested she can call you direct. OK?"

"Wonderful!" The young couple beamed at him as they wrote down their phone numbers on a piece of paper for him. "Thank you ever so much!" They were almost dancing as they left the studio. The man shook his head at their retreating backs.

It was two days before the call came in on Mary's phone. No caller-ID number shown. "Hello?" Mary answered.

"I hear you're desperate for piercings," a stern female voice said.

"Maybe," Mary reelied cautiously.

"`Maybe?´ Either you are or you're not,"the lady replied impatiently, "Don't waste my time. Which way is it?"

"Yes, all right, we are!" Mary replied anxiously.

"Good. What's your names?" the lady inquired.

"Uh, Jack and Jill?" Mary replied.

"Riiight. OK, if that's the way you want to play it, you may call me `Jane´." the lady sneered. "So here's the deal, `Jack´ and `Jill.´ I have developed some new piercing equipment and I need guinea pigs to try it out on."

"What's the cost?" asked Mary.

"Oh, I won't charge you a penny," Jane said. "Just so long as you understand that it is a new procedure, kind of experimental, and that I will have cams to document it for my prospective customers."

"That sounds great," Mary said. "But what kind of new procedure is it? Are there any risks?"

"Not really," Jane assured her. "It's more of a new way of using existing equipment that I came up with. Sorry, but I can't tell you more on the phone. I might be able to file for a patent on this."

"Wow! Exciting." Mary replied excitedly. "So when can we meet?"

"I'll send over a car to pick you up right away," Jane said. "Where can the driver find you?"

Mary mouthed a question to Bill, then replied. "Uh, would the Starbuck's just outside the campus gates work?"

"Starbuck's it is. in 15 minutes?" Jane quickly answered.

"OK," Mary replied. "See you soon!"

"Wow!" Mary looked at her boyfriend. "It's really going to happen! I'm so excited!"

"Me too, honey," Bill replied and hugged her. "Me too!"

The "car" turned out to be a ludicrously long stretch limo with dark-tinted glasses. As the young couple sat down in the back they realized they had no way of knowing where they were going.

The drive took almost exactly 15 minutes. Bill mused that "Jane" must have had the car and driver on immediate standby if it had gone the same route the other way. But of course, he had no way of knowing if that had really been the case. For all he knew, they could have looped around and gone back to the campus.

When the car's door opened, they found themselves in an underground garage. No signs or other indications to tell where. They entered a barren elevator and rode to the top floor. The driver escorted them through a window-less corridor to a room where he ushered them in.

Waiting inside was a tall, stern-looking middle-aged woman in some kind of kinky nurse's latex outfit. From the outlines and bumps on the dark patterns of her nipples and aureole, she was pierced herself. Mary licked her suddenly dry lips. Bill looked pale.

"Welcome," the woman said but to their consternation she wasn't looking at them. They realized she was addressing a video camera on the wall.

"This here young couple are `Jack´ and `Jill´ so for today I will be `Jane´. If any of you viewers have questions or suggestions, please type them in your chat panels and my assistant here" - she indicated the chauffeur who had taken a seat next to a computer screen - "will forward them to me."

"Now, then," and finally she turned to her guests, "Jack and Jill, do you understand that I am not a professional piercer and that none of the usual legalities you would normally see at a studio apply? This is an experimental procedure using prototype tools that I have just developed. In fact, I do not know your real names and you do not know mine. You don't know where we are and you will have no way to file any complaints afterwards. Do you understand? Please say 'yes' for the camera both of you."

"Yes," both replied.

"Excellent," Jane mused. If you would then be so good and undress and walk over to those two examination tables so I can examine and prepare you."

At this, Bill's calm broke. He looked at the "tables" which were clearly modified gyn chairs with straps to tie down their occupants.

"Are the straps really necessary?" he asked nervously.

"I'm afraid so." Jane almost sounded regretful. "I can't have you kicking me at the wrong moment, you see! But tell you what. I will leave your hands free. Is that better?"

Bill nodded hesitantly but Mary broke in. "But we haven't even decided what piercings to get!"

"I'll have to examine you first, my dears," Jane calmly stated. "Before that we don't know what piercings you can get."

"But we get to decide?" Mary insisted.

"Within reason," Jane smiled. "For example, I couldn't very well pierce your clit if it turns out to be too small, now could I? Even if you were to ask me to!"

Mary still looked doubtful. "But will we be able to stop the process if we don't want to continue?"

"Yes," Jane reassured her. "In fact, I can't tell you too much of the new tools ahead of time but you will see them soon enough and I can assure you, the actual piercing process will be completely under your control and you can halt it at any time you like. How does that sound?"

Mary nodded slowly and proceeded to undress. Bill followed suit and removed his clothes. Soon, they stood naked next to the tables. Jane beamed at them.

"Absolutely lovely!" she said. "Observe," and here she turned to address the camera again, "that they are both completely shaven smooth. Quite delightful. Now tell us, Jack and Jill, do you have an adventurous sex life?"

At this, Mary blushed and Bill looked down. "Sometimes," he hesitated.

"Excellent," Jane exclaimed. "Jill, please tell us why you want to get pierced. I understand you were quite anxious."

"It's something we've talked about for a while," said Mary. "To do it together. A kind of bond."

"Well, you've come to the right place then," Jane assured her. "We can sure do that for you. If you will be so good as to climb up into the seats, please."

It took a couple of false starts for Bill to get into place on the unfamiliar chair. Mary clearly had more experience and managed to hop into her seat quickly. When they were both in position with their knees in the stirrups, Jane quickly fastened the buckles around their legs, firmly locking them in place. She then proceeded to strap down their chests and arms.

"Wait," Mary cried. "You said we'd have our hands free!"

"But they are," said Jane. "I just never said anything about your arms, now did I?"

"But that's cheating!" Mary complained. "You lied to us!"

"Tut-tut, my dear." Jane said, shaking her head reproachfully. "Such accusations. You really should learn to take life more as it comes."

"Now, please," Jane continued, "refrain from any more unseemly outbursts or I will have to gag you!"

And at this, Jane held up a pair of rubber gag-balls. "They are quite uncomfortable, I can assure you from personal experience!"

The final straps went around their foreheads and the neck rests of the chairs, preventing them from moving even their heads. Mary's eyes swiveled all around, trying to see what was happening. Bill was looking down, apparently already resigned to his fate.

"Now, then," said Jane and though she was talking to Bill and Mary it was clear that her words were equally intended for the video audience.

"As you may be aware," she continued, "all serious piercing studios use needles, as the guns used for ear piercings are totally unsuitable for body piercings."

"Typically, the piercer will place a clamp of this type on the patient, push the needle through the openings in the clamp and out into a cork or similar on the other side."

Smiling for the camera, she said. "And for those who like playing with weights without actually getting pierced, there are these other clamps which are very popular."

Here she displayed a nipple clamp. "My invention is to combine those two. If we start by examining this slightly modified clamp," and here she picked up a nipple clamp mostly similar to the one she had just shown, "you will not notice much difference at first except that as you can see, the pads have holes through them. The most significant change is inside, where I have added a ratchet which prevents it from opening again. Allow me to demonstrate."

Then Jane picked up something really gross from a table.

"You will recognize this as a dried pig's ear, the kind you can buy in dog food stores," she continued. "I thought this would be an appropriate demonstration object. I place the clamp on the ear like this and pull on the tab."

"Did you hear the series of tiny clicks? That was the ratchet. Now, as you can see, it doesn't come off no matter how I push on the tab or twist it. To release it, I need this."

And here she picked up another item. A kind of hinged arm with a vicious-looking curved needle at the end.

"This clips on to the clamp like this, quite securely, and as you can see the needle lines up perfectly with the holes in the clamp's pads," Jane stated. "And now we get to the real beauty of it all."

"The arm is cable-actuated by this. It's actually a bicycle brake handle and cable. As I pull on the handle you can hear the tiny clicks as the needle moves into the clamp pads and another ratchet prevents it from backing out."

"Only when it reaches the end of its motion, like this, does it trigger the release of the clamp and itself, so that they both come off, leaving this sterile plastic sleeve embedded in the piercing," Jane pointed out.

She held up the pig's ear and the white plastic sliver was clearly visible, stuck through the tough leather.

"Now, you know this is really tough leather that we give to dogs to chew on for hours and you saw how easily I pierced it. So you realize that this is a very efficient piercing mechanism."

Turning to the bound couple, Jane continued. "At this point in my presentation, the time has come to provide a live demonstration on my volunteer subjects here. I think I will start with Jill."

"Jill, do you have any any special preferences?" Jane inquired, smiling.

Mary was sobbing and mumbling "No, no," as Jane walked around to stand between her spread knees, examining her genitals.

"She is sopping wet, my friends," Jane exclaimed triumphantly. "Your mouth tells me `no´ but your cunt says `yes´! So, what do we have here? Inner labia rather small and thin. Not much fun to work on. But the other lips are quite beautiful. Pronounced and full. Excellent."

"Let me just wipe you dry and then I'll clean you and mark the spots. There, there, there and there."

"Now, I take the first clamp, place it over the markings on the lip," Jane continued, turning again to the camera. "Remember to make sure the marks are visible through the holes in the pads before you start tightening it because, as I said, once it starts, the clamp does not come off without the needle!"

"OK," Jane concluded. "The clamp is in place and I attach the needle arm. So, now, Jane dear, I'm going to put the handle in your hand."

"See," Jane added, "remember how I told you you'd be in complete control of the entire piercing process yourself? That's now! You're in charge. Just pull on the handle to move the needle through that beautiful pussy-lip of yours!"

"But I don't want to," Mary sobbed. "You said I could change my mind! You said I could stop this!"

"Did I really?" Jane cojuntered. "I don't think so. What I did say was that you could halt the process at any time, which is exactly what we have done right now. But I never said it could be reversed."

"I'm afraid the little barbs on the insides of the clamp pads would tear your skin something awful if we were to try to pull the clamps off now." Jane continued. "Much more painful than actually going through with the piercing. The needle is very sharp, dear. Go ahead and try it. Here, let me help you!"

And with that, Jane took Mary's hand and bore down on it so that the handle compressed a tiny step. Mary screamed as the needle bit into her skin and Jane looked up at the camera again, smiling.

"Now this is the beautiful part, right here," she beamed. "It's like with a band-aid that you want to pull off. Is it better to do it slowly, stretching out the pain, or should you do it in a single swift pull to get it over with?"

"Go ahead, Jill," Jane demanded. "What's it going to be? Fast or slow? If you can't bring yourself to do it I'll help you. Here!"

And with that, Jane pushed down further on Mary's hand, slowly forcing the needle through her skin until finally the mechanism gave up a loud "click" and came open into Jane's hand as she stood prepared to catch it.

"See," she continued. "The sleeve is in place, perfectly aligned in the two marker dots. All that remains now is to slide it out by pushing in the ring, like this, and closing the ring with the screw-on ball."

"With jewelery this thick," Jane added. "Regular captive beads don't work so I have adapted this to screwball rings. I have needles and sleeves from 10-gague and up to 6-gague. This is an 8-gague that I have used in this demonstration. Now, Jill, are you ready for the other side?"

And without waiting for any reply, she proceeded to place a new clamp on the other lip, tightening it and attaching a needle arm.

"The clamps and the arms can be easily autoclaved between uses," she explained. "The needles should be discarded. The cables and handles just attach like this and now you're all set for number two, Jill!"

"Here's the handle," Jane said, placing it in Mary's hand. "Now be a brave girl and pull it yourself this time!"

Mary hesitated. Then she took a deep breath and pulled the handle, forcing the needle all the way through in one smooth movement. She cried out briefly but then shut her mouth with a determined look on her face.

"Wonderful!" Jane clapped her hands in delight. "Oh, that's so good. Now I can imagine all you viewers out there on the net, how you're already thinking about how you're going to make your slaves and subs pierce themselves. Isn't this the most amazing thrill?"

"Time now for our boy Jack," she continued and walked over to him. "He's actually quite hard," she took his cock in her hand and stroked it up and down a couple times.

"Did it excite you, watching your girlfriend get pierced?" she teased. "Silly question, I can see it did. So, are you looking forward to your own procedure? Let's see what we can do for you."

"This method is not very suited for a Prince Albert piercing," she explained as she leaned closer to examine his penis. "I'm afraid, that it would be quite impossible to fit the clamp inside the urethra. And frenums are so boring, don't you agree? Ampallang or apadravya, those are the options."

"So what do you think, viewers," Jane asked, turning to the camera. "Across or up-and-down? Send your preferences to my assistant! I'll measure our subject while we wait"

And with that, she started measuring Bill's glans with some calipers, cheerfully humming to herself. "Are the votes in yet? Excellent! What do they say?" she asked.

"Apadravya? Up-and-down it is, then. Let's see, Jack here is quite decently endowed. Allowing for swelling during the initial healing and with a mind to give Jill as much pleasure from it as possible, I think a 1 1/8" post will be in order." Jane announced.

"For this we will need both the clamp and the needle arm to be bigger as you can see here and for a barbell-type piercing like this we want a needle that's as close to straight as possible so the arm is quite long to minimize the curvature."

"The clamp goes on like this, so," Jane continued her lecture, "and then we tighten it down. Oh, dear. Now his penis is shrinking. Good thing the clamp can close more. OK, now it looks like it's settled. Here's the arm and here's the handle for you, Jack. Fast or slow? Your choice. Go ahead and make us proud!"

Bill tried to lift his hand with the cable handle to where he could glance at it in the corner of his eye. Then he looked over to where Mary still lay splayed with her knees in the air, opposite him.

"I love you honey," he called out to her.

"I love you, too," came her whispered reply. Bill grasped the handle in his hand and with a single push, he forced the needle through his own cock-head.

Jane applauded. "Sooo touching!" she said. "I do love young romance." She caught the clamp as it fell away from Bill's cock and proceeded to replace the plastic sleeve with the barbell she'd previously selected, wiping away a few drops of blood in the process, before wrapping him in a light bandage and taping a condom in place over it.

thor_pf
thor_pf
47 Followers
12