Raunchy Russell

Story Info
Russell Crowe give a girl a welcome surprise.
1.9k words
3.91
28k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BgMma
BgMma
44 Followers

It was a long walk home, but Rhyley was looking forward to the downtime it afforded her. Working as a waitress was tiring and coming home to an empty flat was depressing. The only real reason she looked forward to the walk was her unusually realistic daydreams. Any time of the day or night, she could have the most startling erotic visions the would rival the most creative of adults films. Her favorite fantasy was always the same: a cold, rainy night about ten, her soaked and nearly tranparent clothes clinging to her thick frame and voluptuous breasts. She was dispirited and tired and in serious need of some biblical loving as the rain had such an affect on her.

Then she heard a barking cough that drew her attention to the decrepit park bench with the faded paint. The sound was so harsh and sudden that it made her jump a bit and back away to a safe distance. When she saw that the man had no intention of attacking her, she listened to him again rack his lungs with that horrific wheezing cough. Rhyley was always ready to help someone who was in need and she was Johnny On The Spot for the man sitting. She offered a tissue and a throat lozenge. She suffered from allergies herself and never ran out of OTC medications.

When she placed the tissue and drop on his leg, she waited for him to take them up so she could give him a smile and go on her way. He did finally look up at her and she saw his lovely eyes were positively livid, rimmed with red and watering profusely. She didn't move or speak she was so taken with his rugged beauty.

His hair hung in wet clumps, it waving around his temples and collar. It looked like he hadn't shaved in days and his skin was ruddy with the chilly air. She felt such a stab of pity that she took an dreadfully inappropriate action and decided to invite him to her home to let him recover a bit and warm up with a decent meal.

"I know I shouldn't do this, but would you like to come with me? I have a small place, but you are welcome to get warmed up and I can cook."

He looked into her eyes and it seemed like he was wresting with the possibilities. He stood up and she took a reactive step back. He looked her up and down, just enough to get her juices flowing. The heat in the gaze was enough to make her weak. "Alright," he said. "You aren't planning on killing me, are you?"

She smiled at his growling accent and turned to lead the way. "I," she called over her shoulder, "was about to ask you the same thing." She walked on assuming he would follow her and he did. He didn't talk much, but then, she didn't either. And unbeknownst to Rhyley, the dreadfully damp man was watching her rotund ass sway as she strolled the boulevard leading to her flat. He grinned a bit at the thought of her sweet backside rolling under his hands as he plowed her from behind.

His thoughts were put to rest as she rounded the corner to a decisively dark and Victorian building. She looked back at him and opened the door with her skeleton key. "A bit antiquated, don't you think?" She stopped and looked up at him. She smiled again and shrugged. "It's this way. Third floor walkup. I hope you like the exercise, bub." Again his thoughts were drawn to her ass. Those clothes! Her body was seemingly built for them. A snug pair of jeans, old, black Chuck Taylor Converse sneakers and a cotton t-shirt. My God, he thought. You could have tried for millennia and still not have made anything as lovely as this creature before me.

She hit the top of the stairs and continued straight on to the back. She had this spot all to herself, all her neighbors's doors were at the opposite end of the hall. She couldn't see his raging hard on as she opened her door. He was so excited by her in a way that he had never known before, that he didn't know if he could make it without taking her with the utmost lust and desire. He just couldn't hold on to himself.

As she turned to let him in, he grabbed her around the shoulders and leapt into her apartment. He slammed the door with his foot and plunged his mouth onto hers, searing her skin with the heat that welled inside him. She whimpered and struggled against him and he let his arms loosen just a bit. "Please," he shoulted, "Please. Let me explain." She relaxed and waited for him to speak. She was scared, but not enough to fight back.

"I am sorry, but I want you so bad! I have never felt so strongly about someone as I do about you."

"You don't know me."

"I know, but I just want you to know how I feel. If you want me to leave, I will, I had no intention of frightening you, but I can hardly hold back long enough to tell you this. There is something about you."

"Are you crazy? You could have asked me first! What do I look like?"

"Beautiful." He then stepped back and went to the door. "I will leave and you don't have to hear from me again, but I...nevermind. I'm going." She was shocked and, she had to admit, intensely flattered by his revelation. And it had been so long since she had known the touch of a man's hands.

"Wait!" He stopped and looked at the floor.

"Do you really think that I am beautiful?"

"Yes. I know you are." He didn't move while she processed his words. She ran her hands through her wavy dirty blonde hair and took a step. He didn't see her coming as she grabbed his hair and pulled him to her mouth. She moaned as he returned her kiss. It was she who shut the door this time, giving it a shove with the hand that wrapped around his waist.

They struggled and explored each other with mouth, hands, tongue, hair. They had so much to learn about each other in such a short time. She found that he loved it when she tugged at his earlobes with her tongue. He found that she loved it when he lapped at her navel.

They barely made it to her bed as they ripped clothes from each other, tossing them haphazardly to the floor. The skin, hands, the hair. The tongues, the mouths, the nails. The sensation of body on body was so fierce that they could feel the equator buring at their backs, the sweat drenching the cool sheets as they writhed like animals.

"Please, let me in. Open for me." His drawl worked like magic as her creamy thighs parted in anticipation. "Do you want me?"

"Yes."

"Tell me."

"I want you." In her impatience, she wrapped her legs around his hips and urged him not to waste another moment. She could feel the exquisite pressure of his thick cock as he slowly pumped into her swollen sex. She was snug and resistant to him until he could get her to relax. Her excitement made her so tense and, although he was enjoying it, she may not be.

He looked into her eyes and held her gaze. With light, teasing kisses he brought her to an enormous orgasm. The excitement was excruciating for him, but he loved how sensitive her body was. As she clenched through the last of her orgasm, he shoved deep into her loving the soft wet, tightness that swallowed him. She cried out with pain and pleasure, pulling her legs up to give her more leverage as he thrusted hotly.

"My lord, help me," she screamed as she was shaken with another hard come. Over and over, she cried out, inflaming him to the point of no rational thought. He arched his back as he shot into her, his throbbing member painfully releasing his seed.
"AH! Ah, ah, oh. Ooohh, yes." His dripping hair tickled her as he breathed his lustful moaning in her ear. "Jesus. I have to lie down." He rolled to her side and let his body recover from its harrowing ordeal. Rhyley let her legs slide down the sheet. She could feel his come gushing out of her and it was a feeling she both missed and treasured.

The man was breathing normally now and she turned on her side to get a good look at him. She was sad because she knew that this was a one time thing, but she was happy because she enjoyed herself. Easy come, easy go, she thought. At least he was great.

He saw her looking at him and he smiled at her, kissing her forehead. "I have to thank you for being so kind to me. Do you realize that I sat on the bench for three hours and you were the only one who stopped to help me?"

"No. I didn't. I am sorry about that. People are just so scared these days. Don't hold it against them."

"I won't. Look, I hate to be such a shit, "

It's okay," she said, cutting him off. "I have some clothes that may fit you. If you get in the shower now, I will pull them out and I may even have time to make toasted cheese and tomato soup. Okay?"

"Okay." He grabbed the sheet from her and tied it around his waist. "Mine," he said to her, teasing her about her nudity.

She got out the old clothes and set them on the vanity. She pulled out some deodorant and a spare toothbrush. She then made up some soup and toasted cheese sandwiches and set them on a plate at the snack bar. In turn, she threw on a large t-shirt and drank a bit of orange juice while she waited. As she sat there she realised that she didn't even know his name. She may just ask.

He looked so sexy when he same out of the bathroom. She loved a big man, big arms and shoulders, a nice patch of padding on his waist. She definitely would remember this guy. When he sat down, they made a bit of small talk and before she knew it, he was ready to go.

She walked him to the door, and kissed him one last time. When she garbbed his arm, he was concerned, but she was smiling again. "You know, I never did learn your name."

"For posterity, I assume?"

"Well, I want to know what to call you in my fantasies later in life." He laughed at that and grabbed her hand.

"My name is Russell and it was very nice to meet you."

"My name is Rhyley, and the feeling is mutual. Feel free to come back and visit. I could always use a friend."

"We all could. Goodbye, Rhyley. I will see you soon."

A loud honk scared her back to her surroundings. A huge lorry was prepared to run her down as she stepped into the street. "Watch where you're going, you twat," the driver yelled at her. How sweet, he was thinking of me, she thought. Sheesh, now if I could get home before I die of pneumonia, I will be okay. That was one hell of a day dream. I am surprised I made it this far.

Mmmmmm, one night with Russell Crowe, that is all I need to die happy. And with that, Rhyley turned the key to her apartment and stepped out of the rain.

BgMma
BgMma
44 Followers