Raven

Story Info
His lust for a chocolate queen.
2.2k words
4.3
69.4k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 09/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Niqqi_6
Niqqi_6
6 Followers

I would like to tell you a story about my neighbor Raven. Raven was the most beautiful woman I had ever met. Her skin was the color of golden honey, her eyes were deep pools of chocolate that you could get lost in. Her long silky, black hair made her look angelic from the way that it had framed her face. She had deep dimples that gave her an even more youthful appearance. That just made her all the more sexy to me. I had met her fiancé at the grocery store. I thought he had looked familiar, so I approached him and started talking about football. We discovered that we lived on the same street and shared a lot of the same interests. I told him I would come by in a few days so maybe we could have a few drinks.

I called first and Raven told me that he hadn't made it home from work yet. Her voice sounded so sensual over the phone that I just had to see what she looked like. About ten minutes later I decided I would go over to see if he was home yet. I knocked on the door. It took her a minute to open it. When she opened it, her face was all flushed.

"Hi." I said.

She looked at me surprised. I guess she wasn't expecting company.

"Hi?" she replied puzzled.

I knew she had no idea who I was, and she probably wondered what I was doing knocking at her door so late in the evening.

"I'm Jeremy from up the street." I told her.

She just looked at me with those chocolatey brown eyes of hers. She licked her already moist, pouty lips.

"I'm Raven." she replied cheerily.

She had shampoo in her hair and all over her hands.

"I'm sorry we can't shake hands," she said, "they're all soapy." she let out a soft chuckle.

She had the most sexy laugh. Everything about her made me want to melt then and there.

"I just wondered if Brian made it home yet." I stated.

"Not yet." she replied. "Would you like to come in?" she asked me.

"Sure."

She closed the door behind us. She had on some short shorts. I couldn't tell if she was wearing panties or a thong, but she had a perfect ass. The kind that could make an onion cry. She brought me a cold beer while we waited for Brian to come home.

The whole time that we sat together, I wanted to kiss her. Her lips looked so soft. She wore a lot of gloss and I would have given alomst anything for a kiss. Her lips were so shiny I could see my own reflection in them.

Finally Brian came home. Had he taken any longer, I probably would have jumped on her like a hungry dog.

We watched a little bit of the game that was on, but my mind kept drifting back to Raven. How did he get a girl like that? She was gorgeous. When I got home, my wife Julia could sense something wasn't right about me. For some reason I wanted to make love to her. We made passionate love for an hour before I exploded. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever had with Julia. The sad thing is I was fantasizing about Raven the whole time.

I think Julia could tell that I was distracted, but she didn't ask any questions. I was grateful for that.

For weeks I would call Brian's house just so I could hear her voice. I would call and hang up when she answered. That was always followed by incredible sex with Julia. I would slide myself deep inside Julia and pound her like my life depended on it. I would pull her hair and tell her that she was naughty for teasing me. The sad thing is the whole time I was wishing Julia were Raven.

I wanted to hold her. I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to make mad, passionate love to her. I wanted to know what her soft, silky skin would feel like under my hard, chiseled body. I'm 6'3 and about 210 pounds. She was only like 5'4 maybe 125 pounds. I wanted to caress her soft, golden body.

One day I had to use their bathroom and I noticed her bra and panties in the hamper. I had to know what she smelled like, so I picked up her white lace panties and breathed in her scent. She smelled so good. I had never felt this way about anyone. Not even my bitch of a wife. Her bra said she was 38 c cup. Like I said, she has a nice feminine body. I put her panties into my pocket, and acted like nothing happened.

They started coming over all the time. She had no idea how I felt about her. It was so hard to sit there with my wife and the woman I desired. The longing was the hardest part. Brian and I were now pretty close, and even he had no idea how I felt about his girl.

Well, one night they had a fight and Raven came over to have a few drinks to get her mind off of him.

"I can't believe he hit me." I heard her tell Julia.

Even though she was crying in my wife's arms, I couldn't help but get hard. I sat there trying to conceal my hard-on with a throw pillow. The sight was erotic for me. The sight of both of them hugging. I didn't know how much more I could take.

"I know honey," Julia was saying, "you need to leave his punk ass."

"He never hit me before." Raven sobbed.

I handed her another beer and I put my strong, arms around her. I slid my hand underneath her ass. I don't know if she noticed or not, but she looked up at me and gave me a confused look.

"You need someone who's gonna treat you good." I chimed in.

Julia threw me the phone. Which was funny because I didn't hear it ring. I ran my fingers through my blonde hair and tossed the phone back to her. Julia handed it to Raven and told her to call and make sure Brian had left.

She dialed the number and listened to the ringing.

"There's no answer. He must have left." Raven said.

She drank another beer. She had already had five, and was starting to feel better. Her crying subsided as Julia popped in a dvd. It was some kind of stand-up routine. That took Raven's mind off her problems. Her speech was a little slurred, but she didn't seem drunk to me.

My friend Pablo came over with his friend Julio. They had brought more beer.

"I think I'm gonna go home now." Raven said.

"Are you sure you don't wanna sleep over here tonight?" Julia offered.

"No. I wanna be alone. Thanks for everything." Raven said sweetly.

She gave us each a hug and stumbled out the door. Good thing she only lives about a block away. She was too impaired to drive. I saw that this was my chance to be alone with her.

"Raven!" I called out to her.

She looked back at me with her innocent brown eyes.

"I can't let you walk home alone." I told her.

She looked relieved.

I walked her home and we talked about something. I could barely focus. I was so excited at being alone with her, I didn't really know what to say.

She fumbled for her house keys. She was too drunk to put it in the lock. I opened the door for her. She asked if I wanted something to drink, so she got me a glass of ice water.

"Thanks for walking me home." she said.

"No problem." I told her.

I gave her a hug. I don't know what happened, but I got hard again. She noticed this time.

"What's that?" she asked jokingly.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I'm pretty buzzed. I don't like talking about serious stuff when I'm buzzed." she informed me.

She sat on the couch and motioned for me to sit next to her. I kissed her. I parted her lips with my tongue and kissed her. She didn't push me away like I thought she would.

"I've been wanting to kiss you for so long." I told her.

I kissed her again and laid her back on the sofa. I stuck my hand underneath her blouse and felt her large breast. It felt soft and creamy like I knew it would. She let out a soft moan. I lifted her shirt up over her head and unsnapped her bra.

"My God your gorgeous." I said as I kissed her softly.

She didn't have to reply. I took her moans to mean she felt the same about me.

"I always did have a thing for blondes." she told me.

I took off her shorts and then her pink, lace panties. I slid my index finger between her lips to make it moist. She sucked on my finger slow, and passionately. I slid my finger between her soft, thighs. She gasped as my finger entered her. I rocked fast, then slow. In and out. I traced over her swollen clit and popped my finger inside my mouth.

"You taste so good." i said hoarsely.

She moaned again. I sucked on her neck hard enough to make her moan, but not hard enough to leave hickies. I had to have her. Just watching the look of pleasure upon her face was driving me wild. I unzipped my jeans and slowly peeled off my floral boxers. I had to free my swollen, throbbing member from their prison. It was saluting her, standing at full attention.

I don't think I've ever been that hard for anyone. She wrapped her small hand around my enormous monster and licked away some of the pre-cum that had formed. I was in heaven. It throbbed and grew while she stroked it.

"Does that feel good?" she asked me.

I could barely reply. I was breathing hard now. I knew that if she kept stroking it that way, I would shoot it all over her.

"Hell yeah." I managed to choke out.

I could feel tears forming in my eyes.

"What's wrong?" she asked me.

"It feels so good," I cried out, "please put it in your mouth."

She took me in her mouth slowly. She sucked just the head at first, taking it in a little at a time. She would suck it like it had a secret serum inside it. It twitched and throbbed inside her mouth. She took me to the back of her throat almost choking. Then she let the head pop from between her lips. She sucked it back in. I thought I was going to lose my mind. I was whimpering now as she picked up the pace. She sucked with a fervor I had never seen before.

Enough was enough. I laid her on her back and licked her chocolate nipples. They were plump and tasted so sweet. I buried my face inside her cleavage as I stroked myself fast.

I climbed on top of her and slid my fat organ inside of her. I moved slow at first, then pumped her like I had gone crazy. I buried it deep inside her, working both of us into a frenzy. She arched her back so I could penetrate deeper. It felt so good.

"I don't wanna come yet baby." I whispered.

"Me either." she agreed.

She clenched her thighs around my hips, creating a sensation I had never felt before.

"You're such a bitch!" I yelled.

I pulled her hair and pounded her hard.

"I'm gonna teach you never to tease anyone again." I told her.

I pulled it out so just the head was still inside her. Then I fucked her with the head. I pushed it inside her, deep, and fast. She was thrashing around uncontrollably.

I took it all the way out and bent her over the sofa. I took my time to stick it in her. I rubbed her swollen nub with the tip of my penis. I was buried to the hilt. I rubbed on her luscious booty as I smacked against it with my balls. I held her hips and pounded her. I was so deep, I hoped I wasn't hurting her. But, at that point, it was too late.

The phone started ringing. I figured it was just my wife and that made me fuck her faster.

"Think you can just tease people and it'll be ok?" I asked rhetorically.

I could feel the tingling in my sac as I drilled her for all I was worth. I could feel it coming.

"I'm coming Raven." I choked out almost inaudibly.

I pumped a few more times, then my hot, creamy come shot inside her. I pulled it out, but come was still shooting from it. It shot on her face, her hair and her big ass titties.

I smiled at her.

"Thank you so much." I said thankfully.

She hugged me and walked to the door.

"We need to be more careful," I told her, "we don't wanna get caught."

"Caught?" she replied. "Who said it was going to happen again?"

"Oh, it will. It definitely will." I said.

I could hear the door lock behind me as I stepped into the cool night air.

Niqqi_6
Niqqi_6
6 Followers