Raven Brooke Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessie continues new experiences with former Master.
4.8k words
27k
3
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lissy
lissy
9 Followers

Jessie's eyes fluttered open and she looked around her bedroom. Pulling her arms, she suddenly realized she was still bound, but no longer gagged. The window was dim, telling her that she slept through the rest of the afternoon and much of the evening. Where was Keith?

She heard noise in the living room and realized he was on the phone. Sighing angrily, she thrashed around. Why couldn't he have stayed in Australia? She had heard he went back there after their breakup to spend time with his family. What compelled him to return? It was probably his hands on experiences at Raven Brooke, she thought sullenly as she stared at the ceiling. Surely the thought of her was not enough to make him fly the miles back to California. And, he had succeeded again in making her feel like she wasn't in control of her own life. She was now. He no longer had right to do this since she pleaded with him to remove her collar.

"So, you are awake," Keith said from the door, a greeting smile on his lips. Jessie looked at him with anger. "Now, now, I thought naps made little girls less cranky."

"Untie me," Jessie demanded.

"Well, I did come in here to tell you I just made reservations at Giovanni's for dinner, but from the way it sounds, you'd rather me just cancel that," Keith threatened, his eyes full of disappointment. Jessie widened her eyes and immediately started crying.

"No, please?" she begged as he turned around and left the room, closing the door behind him again. Jessie turned to the ceiling, angry with herself. She knew how wrong it was to demand something from him. Even if she was no longer his slave, she'd always known "never bite the hand that feeds you."

"I'm sorry!" she cried out, shaking her head against the bed. Her wrists started to hurt and she began to realize how numb her ankles were. "Please!"

The door opened again. "Now, if you don't stop thrashing around in here, I'm going to have to spank your bottom again," Keith warned her, his lips straight with displeasure.

"No," Jessie cried, her voice breaking away. "Please untie me, Kei… Sir! Sir! Please let me get up?" she pleaded with him, forcing her eyes to meet his.

"Why should I let you?" Keith questioned her, his eyes gazing at her with satisfaction. "Will you be a good girl?"

"Yes! Yes, Sir! I'll be a good girl!" she cried. She heard him chuckle as he neared her bed. It had always felt so demeaning for her to promise she'll be a good girl, but the demean was worth it when he immediately started untying her binds.

He allowed her to stand and chuckled as he watched her weak legs shake when she first rested her weight on them. Jessie grumbled and stretched her legs out one at a time before she finally regained composure. Immediately, she reached for her bathrobe and threw it on, tying it around her waist. Damn him.

"Jessica, you have ten minutes to get yourself ready," he told her as he turned and went back to the living room. She had always been granted a tiny bit of privacy so she could use the bathroom and prepare to make herself sexy for him again. She immediately ran into the bathroom and locked the door to get ready for a dinner at Giovanni's.

When she stepped out of the bathroom, Keith neared her and smiled at her damp hair. Even though most men enjoyed their women completely dressed up with make-up and the sexy clothes, he was more thrilled when he could watch her in her natural, fresh from the shower in a bathrobe state.

"You've always been a pretty pet," Keith chuckled as he walked past her to her bedroom. Jessie looked at him with anger before she followed him there. She watched as he opened her dresser drawer and looked in the top drawer, pulling out black thongs. He handed them to her before he closed the drawer. Instinctively, without question, Jessie slipped them on and stood, waiting for another article of clothing. It was something they had done every time she went out with him and she never questioned it. Keith then handed her a pair of black stockings and watched as she slipped them up her legs, resting the tops halfway up her thighs. He smiled and opened the next drawer, handing her a royal blue silk tank top, which she slipped on immediately. Keith turned to look at her, immediately wishing he didn't have to hand her anything to wear on the bottom half besides what she already had on, but he knew the restaurant would never let them in like that. He handed her a black denim miniskirt and pointed to which shoes in her closet that he thought looked best. Immediately, he went into the bathroom to ready himself.

Jessie went over to her vanity and started to work on her hair. She figured she'd braid it back in a French braid and leave ringlets framing her face. As she did her make up, she thought about Keith and wondered when he'd be leaving again. She was sure he wouldn't stick around for too long.

At dinner, Jessie enjoyed her linguini quietly. Every attempt Keith made at conversation was immediately ignored and Jessie would take another sip of her wine and turn to look at another waiter. It was the one thing she could do without saying anything or reaching out in anger that would upset Keith, and she enjoyed doing it. She would deny realizing she did it later, but for now – it was more fun to tease the boys that waited on her than to seem at all interested in the strong Australian across the table.

"You know, you're really pissing me off," Keith informed her as he bit into his garlic bread. Jessie stifled a giggle and sipped her wine again.

"What am I doing wrong?" she asked, her eyes full of innocence as she turned and winked at the host again. Keith leaned back in anger and glared at his insolent woman.

"Jessica, if your eyes so much as glance at another man tonight, I swear you will live to regret this night," he threatened her. She looked at him through narrow eyes a moment before she smiled and nodded her head.

"Okay. I will not look at another man tonight," she agreed as she stared at her plate for a moment. Suddenly a waitress walked over and offered them another glass of wine. They both accepted and Jessie looked at her with false lust in her eyes, winking at her lovingly. The waitress looked at her with shock before turning around and heading away from the table. Keith tried to hold back a smile.

"Lovely breasts, don't you think?" was all Jessie could say with holding back her laughter. She sipped her wine again, hiding her smile behind the glass. "A bit too perky for me though."

"You know, you would easily win an award if they had a running for brats," Keith told her as he sipped his fresh wine. Jessie looked at him playfully. "Jessica, I'm serious now. We need you back at Raven Brooke. Please say you'll come work for me again."


"I'm sorry. Why would I do that?" Jessie asked him.

"Because I said to. And, it will benefit you." Keith told her with a warning in his voice. Jessie shook her head at him. "And, if you don't, I'll make you lose your job at City Life anyway."

"You wouldn't!" Jessie cried out, knowing damn well he would. "Why? What did I ever do to you?"

"You walked out on me, Jessica," he pointed out. Jessie glared at him.

"You cheated on me!" she shouted, grabbing her glass and splashing its contents in the face of the man before her. She stood up and grabbed her plate, flipping it upside down on the table before storming toward the front door.

"Jessica!" Keith shouted at her, realizing everyone at the surrounding tables was now staring at him with amused looks on their faces. He blushed deeply and glared after his bratty princess.

Jessica stood out front, unsure of what to do now. She'd already passed the point of no return and regretted her little tantrum deeply. She knew once Keith had her, she was going to regret it even more, but she had nothing to do except wait for him. She had no purse and they had come in his car. She stomped her foot out front angrily.

"Shit!" she shouted when she realized she had cracked the heel off her favorite shoes. She immediately slipped them off and stood in her stockings on the bare cement. It was about five minutes before Keith finally came out through the front door. He looked at her in anger for a minute before he passed right by her and stomped off to his car. She followed quietly.

The entire ride was silent. Jessie didn't know what to say and Keith was too angry for words. A mixture of relief and dread passed through Jessie when they reached her apartment and she immediately opened the door and jumped out. Keith followed her quickly, not allowing her to lock him out and soon, they both stood in her entryway, her heart racing quickly.

"I'm sorry," she whispered sincerely. Keith turned and glared at her as he slipped his wet shirt off over his head and walked over to her small laundry area. He threw his shirt into the washer before he went into the bathroom to clean up. She felt horrible that he said nothing to her and immediately, she went to sit in the living room. What was he going to do?

She sat there quietly for a few moments until he came back into the living room in his pants, his shirt still in the wash. She looked at his large arm muscles and his tight stomach and sighed, remembering when he was once hers, before she had caught him in bed with another woman. She looked down at the floor, feeling the tears rushing to release. She could sense Keith walking over to where she sat and sitting beside her.

"What was that tantrum for, kitten?" he asked as he leaned back.

"You hurt me and you don't even acknowledge it," Jessie whispered softly. She closed her eyes and felt her shoulders shake with the tears that were definitely going to win this fight.

"How many times must a man apologize to you before you can forgive him?" Keith asked her with annoyance. Jessie shrugged her shoulders and wiped a tear that had escaped her eyelids. "I have apologized to you so many times, young lady. You aren't being fair."

"Either are you," she whispered. "I once devoted my entire life to you. I nearly worshipped the ground you walked on and how do you repay my admiration? You sleep with another woman like I'm not enough to please you!" Tears started pouring down her cheeks as she sat there feeling sorry for herself.

"I don't know what's worse tonight. Is it the tantrum you threw earlier or the pity you're feeling for yourself right now? I have no idea," Keith scolded. His right hand rested on her thigh and she tried to softly shake him away. "Jessica, I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm asking you again to forgive me and move on from that."

"I cannot," Jessie said sternly as she sat back with renewed anger.

"Jessica, you're really trying my patience," he warned her as his hand moved up her thigh a little more. His fingers rested on the inside of her thigh, inches away from the cause of the warmth he now felt.

"I'm never good enough for you," Jessie whispered. "You always have a reason to lecture me or spank me and I don't even do anything!"

"I lecture you because it helps you become a better person. I spank you because you like it," Keith said smugly. Jessie blushed and glared at him. His hand moved up another inch and he pushed up her skirt a little bit. Her eyes shifted to glaring at his fingers now.

"Don't touch me," she whispered defiantly. Keith withdrew his hand and sighed, staring at her with disappointment.

"Jessica, you're really trying my patience," he said softly. "I ought to…"

"You ought to what?" Jessie shouted, standing up. "Yell at me? Spank me? Tie me up to the bed? Or, would you rather leave me or cheat on me again?" Tears burned her cheeks as she shouted at him, glaring deeply into his eyes. "You aren't in charge anymore!"

"Jessica!" he shouted back at her.

"You aren't! You took back your collar a year ago! What makes you think I still have to obey?" Jessie cried as she spun around and ran to her room, tears flooding her anger. "I hate you, Keith Owens!"

An hour later, Keith knocked on Jessie's door. He had decided to give her enough time alone to calm down. He didn't hear anything on the other side of the door, so he opened it up an inch and peered in at his beloved Jessica lying down on her bed, having cried herself to sleep. He sighed and closed the door, letting her sleep the rest of the night.

Saturday morning, Jessica woke up and turned to the window in her bedroom. Warm sunlight poured in, comforting her skin with its rays. She sighed and sat up. She was still in the same outfit she had worn to dinner the night before.

"I feel like hell," she mumbled to herself as she stood up and went over to her dresser. She grabbed a pair of gray and blue flannel pajama pants and a gray tank top that showed a couple inches of her tummy before she headed to the bathroom to shower.

When she stepped out of the shower, she slipped into her pajamas and pulled her hair back in a ponytail before going to the living room to see where Keith was. She found him asleep on the sofa. With a sigh, she looked into his muscular face and sighed. If he hadn't cheated on her, she wouldn't have ever left him. She remembered the deep pain it caused her when she begged him to remove her collar. She had knelt before him and lifted her hair, begging that he unbuckle it. He had done so with sadness and the second the band of leather fell off her neck, she had broken down into painful sobs. What was it about this man that had made her love him so?

Jessie turned and went into the kitchen to prepare Keith's favorite breakfast. She remembered how much he loves having steak and eggs with fried hash browns and an English muffin.

Keith woke up to the fabulous scent of steak and eggs. He turned over and stretched before standing up and walking to the kitchen. His pants were a little wrinkled now as he stood barefoot and bare-chested, watching Jessie. Her pajamas hugged her slim body beautifully and he enjoyed the sight of her backside as she flipped the eggs and reached up for the salt and pepper. As if she could hear his heart quicken, she turned around and smiled at him.

"Good morning," she said sweetly as she turned the flame off and transferred the eggs to sit on top the steaks on the two plates she had on the counter. He smiled as he saw her drain the hash browns and put the buttered muffins on the plates as well. She still knew him pretty well. "Did you sleep well?"

"Like the dead," he chuckled. She grabbed the plates and set them on the table before pouring them each a glass of milk. "You look lovely this morning, Jessica."

Jessie smiled at him as she cut into the steak, indulging in the first meal she had actually made in a long time. Living on her own, she was fine with take-out or Ramen noodles, but she had actually missed cooking for someone as appreciative as Keith.

"This is delicious," Keith grunted as he took a bite of his steak. Jessie smiled at him again and looked down at her plate in thought. "What's the matter, kitten?"

"I…" she started softly before looking up into his deep eyes. "I don't hate you."

"I know, kitten," Keith said softly. He reached across the table and pushed back the stray lock of hair that had fallen in front of her face. "Everyone says harsh words when they're confused."

"I'll need to say good-bye to someone," Jessie mumbled. Keith looked at her with question. "That is, if you still want me to come back to San Fran with you."

"I do, kitten. Are you sure this is what you want?" Keith asked her. Jessie nodded her head. "I need to hear you say it."

"I want to come back with you," she said softly.

Keith grinned and leaned over the table to kiss her forehead. "Pleased to hear that, kitten. You can say your good-byes tomorrow then. I have some business to do tomorrow."

"When are you expected back at Raven Brooke?"

"Monday afternoon," Keith told her. "Brooke will be real happy you're coming back."

Jessie smiled as she thought about her best-friend Brooke. She hadn't talked to her in a year, since Raven had disapproved of Jessie leaving and had refused to allow Brooke to call her. Raven was the dark-haired Mistress that had started Raven Brooke a few years back. Keith and Raven had been good friends for years and immediately, he pitched in to help pay for the initial costs of the company and therefore was considered partial owner. The production company was named after Raven and her slave, and Keith allowed it that way since the name had a nice ring to it.

For the past three years, Raven Brooke had produced over a thousand adult videos specifying in the D/s concepts. Jessie had starred in three of the films last year and wondered if she was actually ready to act again.

"What about Raven?" Jessie questioned softly. Keith looked at her with disappointment.

"You know how Raven feels. She thinks I'm a fool for coming here to bring you back. But, she'll get over it, I'm sure," Keith explained as he finished his breakfast and grabbed the dishes to put them in the sink.

"She's never liked me," Jessie grumbled. Keith shook his head and went to take his shower.

By mid-afternoon, Keith was ready to test Jessie again. He went into the living room where she was lying on the couch and watching television and he grabbed the remote control. Jessie frowned at him when he shut the TV off and looked at her playfully.

"Come into your room, Jessica," he ordered as he went to his girl's bedroom. He now wore dark blue jeans and a white T-shirt and his hair was slicked back with gel. Jessie looked at him with curiosity as she entered the room.

He reached out and grabbed her shoulders, pulling her toward him with a kiss. His lips found hers in a perfect embrace and she shivered from the touch. She parted her lips and his tongue darted between, tasting the sweetness of her mouth. She purred softly before he pulled her in with a deeper kiss, silencing her.

"Kneel." His command came swift and quiet and Jessie was unsure she had actually heard it. Yet, instinctively, she felt her knees folding and she knelt before him, her head high with pride and her eyes lowered with respect. Her shoulders were straight and her back arched, her palms faced upwards on her thighs. Keith smiled at her before he turned around and went over to the bed for preparations. Jessie watched with silent obedience as he placed a couple pillows in the center of the bed. The ropes were still tied to each post and he pulled those and set them on the mattress. With a sadistic smile on his lips, Jessie watched as he lit one of the tea candles that sat on her nightstand.

"Get in position," he ordered as he unbuckled his belt and set it on the nightstand. Jessie stood and neared the bed, her body trembling with fear and excitement. She found herself lying on the bed, her hips raised over the yellow pillows conveniently placed in the center of her feather-bed. She stayed limp as Keith tied her limbs apart to the posts. A handkerchief was then tied over her eyes, leaving her in complete darkness.

Jessie could sense Keith moving around her and she found herself crying. Tears moistened the blindfold, but Keith knew none of this for her cries were silent. She heard the belt buckle sliding across the wood on her nightstand and immediately knew he had grabbed the wretched implement from its resting place.

The smooth leather touched her back slightly and Keith dragged it down, over her shapely bottom and down her left thigh. Jessie tensed as he dragged it back to her lower back.

"Oh no," she whispered quietly as she felt the belt lying across her backside suddenly. Her body went frigid as the belt was raised and snapped down wickedly. A line of fire spread across her cheeks and she screamed from the shock of pain. Immediately, the belt was raised again and another line of fire landed right below the first one. She jerked on her bonds. "Please, Sir, stop!" she cried from the intensity.

lissy
lissy
9 Followers
12