Raven Brooke Ch. 03

Story Info
Jessie and Brooke experience a sensual torture together
4.9k words
34.4k
00

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lissy
lissy
9 Followers

“She what? I don’t believe it!” Jim shouted at the producer. “What are we going to do now?” The weekend had passed too slowly for him, but now he finally found himself where he had been craving to be… the set on the beach. All around him, women of all shapes and sizes strolled along the sand, their tanned skin turning gold in the sunlight. He had spent his entire weekend thinking of these women and the beautiful swimsuits that never left much to the imagination. During his entire make-up session, he had stared at the beautiful bikini that had been chosen for Jessie. It was lying on the table next to all the make-up that would have complimented her face well. The bikini was bright red with large black leopard spots scattered across.

“She called yesterday and said she quit,” the statement was repeated.

“Damn it! What about a contract?” Jim asked. The producer shook his head.

“Ended a month ago,” he responded with sadness in his voice. “Our lawyers have been trying to re-negotiate with her for weeks now.

“Damn her! Now what?” Jim asked, feeling awkward in his black trunks.

“We call it an early day and throw on a re-run. We’ll have to hold auditions for a replacement.”

Jessie stared ahead at the road before her and sang along to the radio. The sun beamed brilliantly, forcing her to wear her dark shades. Her long hair was pulled back in a loose ponytail and she had tied a red bandana over her hair to keep the sun from frying it. Her red Tommy Hilfiger baby tee had a blue and white stripe on the front and she wore short dark denim shorts that showed off the elegant curves in her legs. Her feet were sandaled.

Keith had decided to head back and prepare for her yesterday, giving her time to spend on the phone with her friends and to end her job with City Life. She had spent a majority of her last minutes alone at the café with Tiffany as they chatted about the good old days of when they used to go clubbing together. She sighed and pressed the volume button again, making the music drown out the surrounding cars.

“I’m gonna soak up the sun! I’m gonna tell everyone to lighten up!” Jessie cried out with the radio as she reached over and grabbed the soda she had bought from the gas station. She sipped the straw and enjoyed the sweet fizzy Mountain Dew that slid over her tongue.

She was only about five minutes from Keith’s house now and adrenaline raced through her system. She had enjoyed her last day as a free woman, but had missed him terribly since he left yesterday.

Entering the little community Keith had been a part of for years, Jessie smiled as she recognized some of the people in the front yards, working on their cars or goofing off with their kids. She waved to a couple of them when they smiled as she drove by and immediately, she realized how much she hated that she had left them all before. Turning right, she entered the cul-de-sac Keith’s house was located on and she parked in front of his house.

She had been permitted only two suitcases and she grabbed them from the front seat before stepping out of the car. They had agreed she could keep her apartment down south in case this didn’t work out again. But, the second she realized she wanted to stay with him for a long time, she was to close her apartment and move her furniture into storage.

Jessie unlocked the front door with the key she had kept in her purse for the past year and she entered quietly. Keith wasn’t home, which she had known he wouldn’t be, but the emptiness still startled her. His house was set up the same, the furniture still well taken care of – the leather oiled occasionally and the wood polished. The black leather sofa was beautiful with the white carpet and a burgundy leather chair complimented the living room well. She looked past the living room and saw the cherry cedar dining set she had picked out when they lived together and she smiled when she saw the same burgundy placemats on the table, two long black candles in the center along with a bouquet of fresh roses. Keith had never been good at decorating and Jessie had been pleased when he asked her to pick out the furniture and decorations for his house when they first met. He had followed her from shop to shop, watching as she chose deep greens, navy blues, burgundies, and blacks to compliment each other throughout the house. The kitchen was done in a deep gold with black accents and the bathroom had been done the exact opposite. The only area Jessie didn’t touch was the basement, Keith’s domain. She had been down there with him numerous times, but it was set up to his liking, not hers.

Satisfied that Keith had kept the house the way she had designed it, Jessie immediately climbed the round staircase in front of the door to go to her room. The house had three bedrooms upstairs. One was converted into an office, one was the Master bedroom with an adjoined bath, and the other was a guest room. Keith had told Jessie the guest room was now hers, as she would only join him in his room when he saw fit.

The guest room hadn’t been changed from the original blue and green design. There was still a nightstand, dresser, and down-feather bed. It was always beautiful, but nowhere near as nice as the Master bedroom done up in black satin, with mirrors along the ceiling.

Jessie set her bags on the bed and immediate went to work transferring her clothes and personal items to the dresser and nightstand. She had been allowed to bring a few casual clothes, but had been informed she would go right back to the black leather and silk outfits that had been purchased for her before.

When her items were put away and her suitcases neatly under the bed, Jessie quickly showered and changed into her sheer black mini-dress and stockings with her black heels. Her hair was blow dried and pulled up and clipped, the strands flowing down her head, curled into ringlets. She applied a bit of mascara and lipstick before spraying herself with a vanilla body spray. She knew she looked beautiful as she walked out to the living room and knelt beside the leather chair to wait for Keith’s return.

Keith unlocked his front door and entered his house, sensing Jessie’s presence immediately. He had seen her car out front, but hadn’t really felt the contentment until he saw her kneeling for him from the corners of his eyes. Immediately, he wanted to rush to her with a kiss, but knew the obligations of being a Master wouldn’t allow that. Instead, he walked past her and climbed the stairs to his room to shower and change.

Jessie filled with disappointment when she heard the stairs being climbed. She had kept her eyes lowered, hoping he would come to her and praise her for waiting for him respectfully. She closed her eyes tightly, trying to hold back a rush of tears that demanded to push forth. She knew he enjoyed making her crave him, long for him, and that it was what he was doing now. But, why couldn’t he have looked at her at least? She heard the shower running and shook her head slightly, wondering what it is she should do to please him. She wanted to run upstairs and join him, help lather the foamy soap up and down his body, clean him with her tongue – but instead, she knelt and impatiently waited for him to return.

Keith took his time showering and changing into black khakis and a white T-shirt. He knew his Jessica well and realized how much he was annoying her right now and that made him smile. He loved to test her patience, her self control.

After changing, he went back downstairs and walked past her again, grabbing the phone in the dining room. Jessie listened to the beeps of the numbers he dialed and sighed softly from a renewal of her disappointment.

“Raven, it’s Keith. Dinner’s at six,” he said into the phone before hanging up and heading into the kitchen. Jessie heard him open the fridge.

She stared at the floor, needing him to say something to her. Tears welled in her eyes as she bit her lip angrily.

“Stand.” The order was quick and quiet and it took Jessie a minute before she realized she had been ordered. She stood up immediately, keeping her hands behind her back, grasping opposite wrists. Her head held high with her eyes lowered and her legs spread a foot was the position she had been used to when she lived here before. Keith smiled. “Come here and greet me correctly.”

Jessie quickly went to stand before him in the living room. She quickly folded to her knees in front of his feet and waited with her head dropped low for him to tell her to get up. He did. When she stood in front of him, she leaned up and kissed his cheek gently, the one thing she was permitted to do to him without permission and Keith smiled while he ran his fingers through her hair.

“We have guests expected for dinner. There are enough things in the kitchen to make your parmesan chicken,” Keith told her. “It should be done by six.” With that, he turned from her and headed upstairs to his office. Jessie stood still and watched as he walked away, tears forming behind her eyes. She knew what to expect, she knew she would spend a lot of her time serving him in a wifely fashion, not only as a love slave. She sighed and walked to the kitchen to begin making dinner for Keith’s guests.

There was a knock on the door at five-thirty. Jessie quickly wiped her hands on the towel beside her before running to the door to answer. She knew who it was and she knew how to answer. Immediately, she peered through the peek-hole and confirmed her suspicions before she opened the door.

Raven stood impatiently as Jessie opened the door. She was five-ten and very fit. She was known for having a slim, cat-like figure with large breasts. Her jet black hair was straight and waist-length, complimenting her smooth olive skin along with the full-body black leather dress she was wearing, a slit up the side to her thigh. Her irises were so dark; her eyes nearly looked like she had giant pupils. Raven looked at Jessie with a smirk and stepped past her, into the living room. Jessie smiled at the young woman who followed her Mistress obediently.

Brooke was petite, about five-three. She had shoulder-length blonde ringlets and bright green eyes. Brooke wore a light pink mini-dress with white stockings and pink heels. She smiled at her friend, not able to resent her the way her Mistress did.

“How long?” Raven’s deep feminine voice suddenly spoke out at Jessie. Jessie’s eyes shifted to the owner of Raven Brooke with question.

“Miss, I don’t…” Jessie started.

“How long until you plan on crushing him again?” Raven asked, her voice softer than the cold look she gave Jessie.

“I’m not doing that again,” Jessie said defiantly, her eyes flaring with anger. Raven’s laugh came quick and high, obviously mocking Jessie.

“Keith!” Raven called up the stairs before turning to her slave. “Brooke, help Jessica finish.” Jessie and Brooke went to the kitchen quickly while Raven started up the stairs. Jessie’s eyes were moist with anger and frustration as she opened the oven to check up on her chicken.

“I missed you,” Brooke whispered to her friend. Jessie smiled and turned around to hug her gently. “Mistress did too, she’s just protective of Sir Keith.”

“No talking, girls,” Keith said softly when he entered the kitchen. He didn’t mind his Jessica talking to other subs normally, but he suddenly felt like she was in training all over again and would have to earn that right. Both girls silently went back to preparing dinner. Keith reached in the fridge and grabbed a bottle of Merlot before heading back to the living room to entertain his guest.

“I don’t understand why you even went to fetch her,” Raven said quietly.

“Yes, you do,” Keith told her as he handed her a glass of the sweet red wine. “You know what she means to me and I know what she means to you too.”

“She means nothing after being so insolent!” Raven cried angrily.

“She will earn her place with us again,” Keith argued. Raven nodded slowly and looked up at him. “There was once a time you loved her too.”

“She has to be punished for what she’s done,” Raven said suddenly. “My punishment to her will come soon enough.”

Keith wouldn’t let any normal Dominant ever mention punishing his slave, but Raven was different. Raven always had a special place in his heart. He turned to see the girls setting the food on the table quietly.

Keith and Raven stood up and went to the dining room to sit down. Jessie stood beside her Sir’s chair and served the food onto his plate as Brooke poured him a glass of wine. The girls quickly moved to the other side of the table and served Raven the same way before they went to stand by the wall and wait for an order.

Regular meals, Jessie was permitted to eat with her Sir, but for special occasions, she waited until he was done unless told otherwise.

After eating and cleaning the dinner mess, both girls joined their Dominants in the living room. Jessie knelt beside Keith’s chair with respect and Brooke knelt in front of her Mistress. As Keith talked to Raven, his hand absent-mindedly played with his Jessica’s hair. Raven watched him and saw the contentment in his eyes and immediately decided she could try to give Jessie another chance. If Jessie was what made her best friend happy, then she would have to learn to accept her.

“Let’s go downstairs,” Keith said suddenly as he and Raven stood up and headed toward the basement. Jessie and Brooke followed behind immediately, keeping their eyes lowered as they descended the stairs into the basement.

The cement walls had been painted black. On the floor, black ceramic tiles were laid down, white marble-like swirls a soft accent. Jessie looked up at the wall where all her Sir’s toys hung. There were a couple leather sofas near that wall as well. Adjacent to that, there was a wall with shackles and restraints bolted in tightly. The third wall had all the collapsible furniture against it… a couple spanking benches, a cross, and a love-swing. There were chains hanging from the beams above them for suspension and Jessie remembered those well. In the center of the room, there was a large cage, big enough for up to four standing slaves. In the corner of the room was another room with caged walls, a cell for a naughty sub to sleep. Jessie remembered some subs finding themselves locked in there for hours during her Sir’s private parties.

Keith sat on one of the sofas immediately and nodded at Raven. She smiled and directed the girls to the center of the sitting area.

“Strip,” she hissed in their ears. Both girls immediately peeled their mini-dresses off over their heads. Jessie had worn a black thong and she slipped the delicate material down her legs. Raven took their clothes from them and tossed them on one of the sofas. She looked at the two beautiful slaves who stood in stockings and heels, one in black, the other in white and pink. She smiled and walked over to the wall, grabbing a riding crop from its place. “Present yourself!”

Both girls slipped their hands behind their backs, grabbing opposite wrists and thrusting their breasts forward. They spread their legs a foot apart and raised her heads proudly, their eyes lowered to the floor. The tip of Raven’s crop brushed against Jessie’s right nipple and she saw her nipples harden. Gasping softly, she shut her eyes.

She walked behind Jessie and pressed gently on her lower back. “Bend.” Jessie bent forward, trying her best to gain balance in her heels. The crop snapped the inside of her left thigh. “Further.” Jessie bent further, nearly falling. Raven immediately slipped her right index finger into Jessie’s puss and wriggled it back and forth. The immediate sexual excitement made Jessie fall forward and land on her hands and knees. Raven’s shrill laugh filled the room. She reached down and grabbed a handful of Jessie’s hair, tugging it up sharply so Jessie would immediately stand. Still holding onto the strawberry blonde hair, Raven led her to the restraining wall. Stretching her arms above and apart, Raven restrained Jessie easily. She snapped her fingers and Brooke ran to restrain her friend’s ankles. The cement wall felt cold against Jessie’s back and she found herself on the verge of tears all over again.

“No,” she cried softly, knowing something painful was coming. Raven snapped her head, staring at Jessie with shock. Immediately, Jessie felt the sting of Raven’s crop on the inside of her thigh again.

“Ten,” Keith said, his deep voice filled with disappointment. Immediately, Raven’s crop snapped down on Jessie’s other thigh. Jessie bit her lip firmly as it snapped down on her other thigh again. The snap alternated eight more times, each snap harder than the other one.

Jessie wanted to cry out that she was sorry, that she didn’t mean to speak out against Raven, but she didn’t dare. The tears dripping down her cheeks were enough apologies. Raven kissed Jessie’s tear-streaked cheek softly before heading back to the sitting area. She reached up on the shelf and grabbed a little gold chest. Opening it slowly, she reached in and grabbed two pairs of gold nipple clamps. She looked at Brooke and nodded.

Jessie watched through half open eyes as Brooke smiled and jumped up from her spot near Jessie’s ankles. She sprinted to her Mistress and assumed the position before her, thrusting her breasts out further than normal. Brooke had been the only sub Jessie had ever known that craved nipple torture. She grinned seductively as Raven reached over and pinched her nipple between her fingers and twisted. Only a small flinch of pain crossed over her face as each nipple was clamped tightly.

Raven then grabbed the other set of clamps and headed over to Jessie, holding the chain the linked Brooke’s hard nipples together, pulling her as if by leash. Jessie hated clamps. She hated any extreme nipple sensation, good or bad and immediately started crying before her nipples were even touched.

Raven flicked her nipple with her fingers roughly before she clamped the first one down tightly, letting the cold gold metal bite down on her tender nipple. Jessie clenched her teeth to keep from crying out as the other clamp was snapped down. “Oh,” she cried out when Raven flicked each clamp roughly.

“Naughty little bitch,” Raven hissed. She flicked them again. Jessie hung her head in shame and excitement. “That’s right, you are a naughty little bitch, aren’t you?” Jessie bit back a sob. Raven reached up and flicked her nipple really hard, making her cry out. “Answer me when I talk to you! You are a naughty little bitch, aren’t you?”

“Yes,” Jessie whispered softly.

“I didn’t hear you,” Raven growled, tugging on the same clamp she had just flicked.

“Yes! Yes Miss!” Jessie cried. Raven released her hold on the clamp and smiled with satisfaction.

“She needs pl…” Keith started.

“Damn it, I know what she needs!” Raven shouted, spinning around and Keith. She hated her power trip getting interrupted. Keith’s eyes darkened and he nodded for her to continue what she was doing.

Flustered, Raven looked at Brooke and snapped her fingers. Brooke went to her immediately and knelt before her, her face brilliantly gleaming with excitement. “Go ahead,” Raven urged. Brooke moved in front of Jessie and stuck her tongue out its entire length, curling it at the tip. She leaned in slowly, giving Jessie the anxiety rush before her tongue flicked at the swollen clit. Jessie felt a chill crawl up her body as Brooke lapped at her puss, giving her goose bumps.

Keith neared the girls slowly. Jessie risked gazing in his eyes, lust adding gasoline to the fires within her. Brooke pushed her face deeply into Jessie’s pussy, her luscious lips sucking deeply on Jessie’s clit.

“Oh no,” Jessie whispered inaudibly as she felt her body shaking with pleasure. Keith tapped Brooke on the head and immediately, Brooke backed off a few feet and lowered her head, her face wet with Jessie’s sweet juices. Keith smiled at Brooke as he slipped three of his fingers deeply inside his Jessica’s pussy, wiggling his thumb against her clit earnestly.

lissy
lissy
9 Followers
12