Raven Brooke Ch. 04

Story Info
Jessie experiences forced masturbation and public play
5.2k words
42.9k
1
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lissy
lissy
9 Followers

Jessie stared at the television in defiance. She was sitting around a large oak table with Keith, Raven, Brooke, and three of the co-directors that worked for Raven Brooke. Keith pressed rewind and played the tape again.

“See where you just seem to slip out of it?” Keith pointed out. “At the beginning of the scene, you really make us feel like you’re an innocent maid and everything is all new to you. Then, your reactions and facial movements make us realize you’re the experienced Jessica.”

“You can only play innocent for so long,” Jessica complained as she crossed her arms and glared at the image of herself on television. Her slim body was stretched upwards, her arms held by suspension cords from the ceiling. Her hair had been brushed down and the silkiness circled her waist as her head flew backwards when the next muted snap of the quirt kissed a line of fire across the back of her thighs. Jessie shook her head and glared over at Keith.

“Jessica, I’ve seen you on tape before! You’re one hell of an actress! You weren’t trying,” Keith argued, glaring down at his sub. Jessie pushed her bottom lip out instinctively and sat pouting, waiting for his outburst to subside.

“Jessica, our members are waiting for your first flick in a year. Your section of the site has been over-trafficked for three days now since you came back. We need this scene to go perfect,” Raven tried explaining as she took the seat next to Jessie and looked at her with pleading eyes. Jessie shook her head and looked at the floor. “How are her welts?”

“Almost gone,” Keith answered.

“Then we’ll shoot again on Friday,” Raven concluded as she stood up and looked at Jessica with annoyance. “I hate having to re-shoot, but she ruined it.”

“You can’t do this!” Jessie shouted as she jumped up and glared at Raven. Raven rolled her eyes and turned to leave the office. Jessie turned to Keith. “Not so soon! I can’t take it!”

“Yes, you can, kitten,” Keith said softly, looking at her sadly. He had hoped she would jump right back into her acting and the shoot would go perfectly.

“No, I can’t! Tell her she can’t! Please, Sir, I can’t!” Jessie cried. Keith shook his head in disappointment as he looked at the other three directors that were still sitting at the table. He turned and left the office quickly.

Jessie turned to the directors. “Please, tell them to hold off!” The thought about that nasty little thing whipping down, leaving lines of fire across her skin again so soon made her gasp for air.

“What an insolent sub,” one of the directors remarked quietly and the other co-directors stood up and they all left. Jessie looked at Brooke with sadness.

“We can do it again, Jess,” Brooke offered softly as she smiled at her best friend. Jessie shook her head and stood silently. “Just pretend you’re ‘nilla and the shoot will go great!” Brooke’s smile seemed contagious and Jessie found herself unable to scowl.

The office door opened again and Raven slithered in quietly. She looked at Brooke and snapped her fingers, smiling with satisfaction as the young slut knelt before her. Raven then turned to Jessie.

“Keith is your Sir and deserves your respect and obedience, Jessica. That is true. His word is law with you. But, I am your employer, your producer and I will not have you thinking my word means nothing. When I say you will do the shoot again, you will do the shoot again,” Raven hissed angrily. “I will not sit by and let you plead with Keith to argue with me, much less plead with a bunch of idiot wannabe directors in my absence!”

“I’m s…” Jessie started.

“Silence!” Raven growled as the back of her hand came in contact with Jessie’s cheek. Jessie immediately dropped her head in shame, bringing her hand to her burning cheek, tears fighting to escape her eyelids. “You will do the shoot tomorrow and I am making it my personal duty to make sure you look like you are in unexpected pain!” With that, Raven turned around and left the office, motioning for Brooke to follow her. “Your Sir and I are both very disappointed in you,” was the last thing Jessie heard before the office door slammed shut again.

Jessie wiped her eyes and looked around the small office she now felt lonely in. She pushed the chairs into the table and shut the television off quietly. She could hear Keith’s voice outside of the office, talking with one of the writers and she realized he was going back to work like nothing had happened. With regret of her behavior, Jessie turned and walked to the corner of the room. She placed her hands behind her back and held her wrists as she stared at the rose colored paint on the wall before her. She wore a red halter top and black slacks with sandals, her hair brushed out down her back with a small braid on the side.

She stood feeling sorry. It wasn’t self pity that engulfed her emotions, but the strong regret that she not only disobeyed a rule she had been given, but she had humiliated the man who meant the most to her.

After an hour, Jessie finally heard the office door open again. She held her breath and stared at the wall, wondering who had invaded her cocoon of sadness.

“Come here.” Keith’s voice was calm and quiet, the order more of a comfort. His eyes still held a bit of the disappointment he had felt earlier, but pride warmed his heart when he saw her standing in the corner on her own free will. She knelt before him, her head lowered in self-disappointment and he smiled sadly at his little sub. “Stand up.”

Jessie stood before her Sir, feeling worse than she had before he entered the office. His love and affection for her always made her feel worse when she disobeyed him and suddenly, she felt the urge to bend over the table and take a few snaps of that damned whip just to make him happy with her again. Keith looked at her thoughtfully.

“How does Japanese sound?” he asked. Jessie looked at him with shock, having already decided she wouldn’t argue when the command to take off his belt came.

“Japanese, Sir?” she questioned, a little confused from the change of subject.

“For lunch, kitten,” he added with a chuckle. His light hair was slicked to the side and Jessie stared into his handsome face.

“You aren’t mad?” she asked in shock.

“Fuming, baby, but we still have to eat,” he said casually, humor jumping in his voice. Jessie looked down, feeling even worse for having upset her wonderful Sir.

“Japanese sounds great,” she admitted as they turned to go to lunch.

Keith knew it was going to take awhile to mold her back into the type of woman he wanted to spend forever with. He wasn’t going to push her too hard too fast this time.

Jim stared at his soda can. The Dr. Pepper symbol staring him back in the face. He wasn’t sure what to do. Jessie had just up and quit the show without batting one her gorgeous eyes, caring only about herself. She always seemed so selfish. Jim set his can on the coffee table and leaned forward on the couch, resting his elbows on the top of his thighs. His head rested in his hands. What was it about her that he liked so much? She hadn’t ever said a pleasant thing about anyone else. She never even said so much as a thank you when he helped her escape from some kind of trouble she had gotten herself in.

Annoyed, he leaned back in the couch again, shutting his eyes tightly. “I don’t believe her,” he mumbled inaudibly before he shook his head slowly. A vision of her dressed in the bright red cocktail dress she had worn six months ago at the company Christmas party came to his mind. The dress was a fishtail that hugged every curve of her body, fitting her like a second skin. She had worn black heels and her hair had been brushed down to her waist, bouncy ringlets scattered throughout. He sighed softly and opened his eyes. Someone had knocked on his door.

Standing up and brushing the wrinkles from his dress shirt, he went to answer the door.

“Hi, sorry we’re a little late,” Lynn’s voice sang through the apartment. She stood in light blue denim shorts that seemed a little too short to Jim. For a shirt, she wore a teal bikini top with a transparent white blouse over it, the buttons undone. Her blonde hair styled in a sweep and she wore bright red lipstick and blue eye shadow. Jim winced as he welcomed her in. Avery pounced past them and ran into the living room to turn the television on.

“Why were you late?” Jim asked his ex-wife angrily. Lynn grinned, popping the gum in her mouth as she did so. A question of why he ever fell in love with her crossed his mind bug he ignored it and glared at her.

“I was getting my nails done,” she said carelessly as she looked past him and into the living room. Their five-year-old daughter was dancing in front of the television, singing along to the theme song for Dragon Tales. “Besides, what does it matter to you? She’s here, ain’t she?”

Jim shook his head and crossed his arms, frowning at her.

“I’ll be here to pick her up Sunday at six,” she said and left, her clogs clicking on the cement sidewalk in front of his townhouse. He closed the door harshly behind her and turned to go see his daughter.

Keith sat on his chair, the well oiled aroma of leather tickling his senses. His hand absent-mindedly toyed with strands of Jessie’s hair as she knelt beside him, the weak sunlight that seeped through the think cracks in the blinds warming her exposed skin. Keith was planning her party for Saturday night. The welts from Friday will have faded by then and the remaining marks would leave her even more beautiful to him than she already was. He planning an extravagant evening for her welcome back, and that night, he planned to request her to wear his collar again. He knew that if she kept the state of mind she was currently in, she would accept immediately and no longer be only his pet, but his full-time slave.

He looked down to see her gazing up at him in question. His silence made her wonder what was on his mind. He smiled reassuringly and thought about who he would invite to Saturday’s party. Raven would definitely be there. But, he would also have to invite a few of the other Dominants that regularly starred in their flicks. The Dominants would indeed bring their pets. His excitement grew as he thought about the outfit his lovely could wear while she served them all at dinner. A sigh escaped his lips as he thought about her slim, petite frame in gold.

Jessie’s hands were held behind her back by a pair of silver handcuffs. Her hair was braided back and her Sir continually played with it. She had light sienna eye shadow highlighting her eyes and her pouty lips were glossed in light pink. She looked exquisite as she knelt there and she knew it, proudly thrusting her breasts out further as though someone was there to see her.

Keith stood and went to the coffee table. He moved the candle set from the center and set it on an end table. “Come here, kitten,” he ordered softly and watched as Jessie stood and walked to him. “Kneel on the table.”

Jessie climbed onto the table as best she could with her hands clasped behind her. She knelt on the table, her knees spread wide as she knew was expected. Keith’s hand touched the back of her neck and he pushed her head forward to rest on the table in front of her knees. Jessie’s back naturally arched and her hips were pushed up high.

Keith traced his finger down her spine to her tailbone, growing hard from the sight of Jessie wiggling from the sensation. He gazed at her for a moment before going back to his chair and sitting down, her exposed bottom pointing his way. His eyes wandered up and down her moist pussy as he sat there thinking about collaring her.

“Jessica, what is it you want out of this?” Keith questioned quietly as Jessie lay exposed. Her knees started to ache from the hard wood beneath them but she didn’t complain. “What do you want from our relationship?”

Jessie didn’t know. She racked her mind, thinking of a way to respond. What did she want? Was it his love? She was afraid to think about falling completely in love with him again. Was it his power? She knew he wasn’t the only man that could overpower her. Was it his natural dominance? She shut her eyes tightly and tried to think of a way to respond.

“Jessica?” Keith questioned again, his voice sharper.

“To be taught how to please you, Sir,” Jessie mumbled softly, knowing full well that she wanted that. She needed to please him. Keith became quiet again as he thought about shoving three of his fingers deeply inside her. He stood up and walked over to the table. He reached into his pocket and grabbed the key to unlock her cuffs. Her arms didn’t drop immediately as she kept them behind her as if she still had no choice. He smiled at her obedience.

“You can drop your hands,” he told her, chuckling softly when she did so. He pushed her bottom up a little higher and reached in between her legs to grab one of the now-freed hands. He pulled it slowly back between her legs and rested it against her warm pussy. “Please yourself for me.”

Jessie’s hand rubbed up and down slowly, caressing and soothing her smooth puss. Keith watched as she absently pushed a finger into herself, the liquids starting to drip down the back of her hand. She wriggled her fingers back and forth, pressing against her sweet spot within, feeling a shudder rack through her body as she touched the right area. Pulling her hand out, she slipped two fingers in and repeated her movements. Keith loved touching her, feeling her moisture, making her scream until she reached orgasm, thrusting her body wildly until it subsided. But, he found it tantalizing to watch her do it herself. He grinned as her thumb began rolling around on top of her clit, tickling her nerves blissfully.

“You’re such a good little slut,” Keith growled at her as she subconsciously rolled her hips back and forth, fucking herself deeply. She pulled her hand away and returned it with three fingers inside this time, wiggling the tips of them to send jolts to all the right areas.

“Ah,” she cried softly, in complete agony over the pleasure that started in the pit of her stomach and demanded to pour outwards. She shuddered and turned her head, laying her cheek against the warm wood, her eyes at her Sir who stood nearby. “Please?” she mouthed, feeling the fiery need for release. Keith shook his head slowly and watched as her fingers started an in and out fucking motion again. Tears escaped her eyes as she removed her thumb from her clit, no longer able to keep it there without going over the edge.

“Oh no!” she cried, hardly able to hold back the orgasm that rolled within her. She screamed and gripped the table with her free hand, her body shaking with the sobs that now escaped, unable to hide her need for release. Keith went to her and slapped her hand away from her puss, watching as she dropped it to the table with exhaustion. He pressed his four fingers together and immediately slipped them inside his pet’s puss, pulling them back and pushing them in again repeatedly. He used such force, it sent shocks down her spine and she once again cried for release.

“Cum for me, kitten,” he finally said and she immediately allowed herself to be pushed over the edge of complete bliss, screaming with the intensity of the burn. Her hips thrust back as he continued pounding her, his hand easily sliding in and out up to his thumb.

When he stopped, she stayed in position, completely exhausted. Tears streaked her cheeks and her tender puss was dripping with her own liquids. Keith watched as it throbbed before him and he reached down to tease the tip of her clit. She pulled forward and screamed, needing a minute of rest before she could handle any more pleasure. He laughed and turned to clean himself up.

Jessie stood in her bathrobe, stirring together the mushroom soup and sour cream for her stroganoff. She had just been permitted to soak in the tub for an hour before she had to make supper. She had lay stiff as stone as the hot water made her body tingle. Every so often, she would spread her thighs wide, bringing her knees up out of the water to let the hot water rush inside her. Now, she stood in the kitchen with a grin on her face, holding back from separating her robe and running her fingers back and forth along her still-tender puss.

As she served Keith’s dinner, she grinned at him and kissed his cheek before going around to her chair and serving her own food. He sipped his drink and watched as she immediately dived into the delicious food she had made, feeding only one of the hungers she still suffered.

“We’re having a party on Saturday,” Keith informed her with a smile. She smiled back and continued eating, unable to stop slipping forkfuls into her mouth. She needed to stay busy or she’d jump across the table and tackle him. She would beg him to let her please him this time, as she’d drop to her knees before him and open her mouth, craving that he fill it.

Keith knew what she wanted and he knew he wanted it as well, but he wanted to take this slower. He stared at her and shook his head with a grin before he went back to eating the food she lovingly prepared for him.

Jessie stared at the ceiling of her bedroom. It was only nine, but Keith had ordered her to get plenty of rest for her re-shoot tomorrow. Her wrists had been tied above her head because Keith knew her well enough to know that sometime throughout the night, her hands would have found themselves between her thighs again.

The fear of the shoot started to tease her senses as she realized that she would be starring in a flick every month now for as long as she was told to stay in Raven Brooke. She knew that most films wouldn’t be quite as in depth as this one. They wanted to make this film special, a huge welcome back to her. The members of Raven Brooke’s internet site would purchase her newest video immediately, hundreds of copies going out within the first month – only because it was her first one in a year.

Was she ready for all this again? She hadn’t been ready for it the first time, she knew that, but was she ready now?

She thought about City Life. Poor Jim didn’t even know she was quitting until he got to work and found out, she was sure. Hopefully, he wasn’t too disappointed in her. She didn’t want to call him and tell him because she didn’t know what to say. What would she say to him? “Hi, Jim, this is Jessie. Oh, by the way, I decided to become a sex slut again, see you around?”

She sighed and looked over at the clock again. How was she supposed to get any sleep knowing she was going to be suspended and whipped again in only 12 hours? She silenced her tears and tried to doze off, but the constant thinking about doing so wasn’t helping.

She wanted to call Jim. She needed to call him! Why did she have to be bound to her bed? Why couldn’t she get up freely and make a call? Why did she have to lay here and wait until Keith unties her in the morning?

Avery was tucked away now. Jim went into his office quietly and shut the door behind him. He wanted to check his email before he crawled into bed to escape the pounding headache all his stress was causing him.

A letter waited for him in his email and he clicked it open, smiling when he saw it was from Sherry.

Jim,

I know it’s been ages since we last talked and I’m sorry. I received a call this evening, inviting me to attend a dinner party on Saturday in San Francisco. I was asked to bring my submissive with me, but Kylie is away visiting family this week. Would you like to come with as a friend?

Jim stared at the letter and sighed before hitting reply and accepting Sherry’s invitation. They had met three years ago at a munch. They had gotten to know each other well, but lost contact over the past year. Seeing her again would be great.

“You look beautiful,” Raven told Brooke as she stood before her Mistress in the same French maid outfit she had worn earlier that week for the first shoot. She curtsied prettily before her Mistress and flipped her hair behind her back. Raven turned to look at Jessie, who stood in an identical outfit near Keith.

lissy
lissy
9 Followers
12