Raven Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She followed close behind. When he reached the foyer at the bottom of the stairs, Jake thought for a moment about unlocking the front door and making a run for it. He wasn't sure which would be worse, facing another punishment session with Raven, or the humiliation of being chased out into the complex wearing only a leather chastity belt. He turned towards the basement stairs. The playroom, as she always called it. Jake had no intention of ever returning here, although Raven had assured him that he would. What could she possibly have in mind?

Jake humbly held out his hands when ordered by Raven. He did not dare resist her. She placed a set of handcuffs on each wrist and led him over to a doorway in the corner of the finished basement. Jake knew from cleaning the basement earlier, that this door covered a small closet containing the furnace and water heater. Raven opened the door, grabbed one of his wrists, and quickly fastened the other cuff to a metal ring, which had been fastened to the inside of the door frame, about five feet off the floor. Just as quickly, his other wrist was secured to a similar ring on the opposite side of the door frame.

"I know you didn't finish the laundry," Raven said. "I'm going to inspect the work that you have done, and decide just how much more you should be punished." Jake heard her spike heeled boots click up the stairs.

The metal rings inside the doorway were clever, Jake thought. Just like the pool table. He wondered how many other bondage rings he had overlooked down here in her playroom. The leather bag had been tossed down on the floor behind him and to one side. He looked down and saw that the short crop, which she had earlier used to slap his balls, had spilled partially out of the bag.

He could hear her footsteps upstairs, quietly on the carpet, and clicking with an evil tone on the linoleum of the foyer and kitchen floor. She was moving slowly from one room to the next, apparently checking everything. He heard her move into the small bathroom off the foyer. For such a tiny room, she stayed in there for what seemed like an agonizingly long time. Jake's heart was pounding as he thought for a moment that she might find the list of phone numbers he had written down.

"There's no way she would find it," he tried to tell himself, but he was scared. She eventually left the small bathroom and presumably went up to the second floor. It was a long time before he heard her upstairs again. Raven spent more time looking around the first floor, and then began her slow decent of the basement stairs.

She was carrying a small backpack with her when she returned. Just a normal day pack that a college student might carry books in. She tossed it on the floor beside the doorway where Jake was secured. The items inside made a familiar sound as the pack landed, but Jake couldn't quite remember what that noise would be.

Raven then began taking a slow walk around the finished basement. She checked the sink behind the bar. Obviously she remembered the dirty glasses which had been in there. When checking the laundry closet, she stopped the dryer and opened the door. Although Jake couldn't see what she was doing at that point, he recognized the sound of the lint screen being pulled out. She had been very adamant that he clean it after each load, and he had done so. He then saw her inspecting the piles of folded clothes on the pool table, and the remaining items which hadn't been done.

Without saying a word, Raven slowly walked up behind her slave, sensing his tension. He jumped when she grabbed the rear strap of his chastity belt, and she laughed at him.

"Why are you so nervous, slave?" she asked him in her usual mocking tone, and then began to unlock and remove his chastity belt.

"Please don't punish me, Mistress Raven," he begged. "I'll stay until the laundry is done. Anything to not be whipped again." Raven just laughed.

"Oh slave, you won't have time to do the laundry and make it to your gig. You can't keep all your little groupies waiting, can you? Are you willing to tell them that you had been a bad boy and had to get punished by your Mistress Raven?"

"No, Mistress," said the defeated slave.

"I'm sure it would just be too embarrassing for them to know what a little groveling wretch you can be. You know I could easily show up at one of your gigs and tell them. Maybe your groupies would like you to clean their houses, and give you a spanking when you were bad," she laughed and slapped him on the ass with her hand. Compared to the pain he had suffered today, the spank was nothing, but he jumped anyway because he was so nervous. Raven was delighted that her slave was frightened of her and under her complete control.

"For the most part your cleaning job was pretty good, but that doesn't surprise me. If you had been able to keep your hands off yourself and finish the laundry I might have only given you a light paddling." She bent down and picked up the leather bag. "Don't ever disobey your Mistress," she said, pulling the thick tailed whip from the bag.

Jake heard the whip cutting through the air before it landed. His buttocks clenched in anticipation of receiving the blow, but it landed on his left shoulder blade instead. He yelped in pain.

"Oh, I can see you're going to be a little bitch again," Raven said disapprovingly and walked over to the pool table where she retrieved the leather thong. After she was satisfied that it was stuffed in his mouth, she continued flogging him about the shoulder blades.

When it seemed that he could take no more, she began to whip him on the ass. The fleshy cheeks of his buttocks would have absorbed the blows much more easily than his back, but they were still tender from the punishment earlier that day. Despite being cuffed in the doorway he tried to twist and avoid the blows of the whip, yet he was unsuccessful. Raven ordered him to stand still or she would simply have to whip him some more.

When his ass was deep red and feeling raw, Jake expected the lashes of the whip to bite into the backs of his legs at any moment. To his amazement, Raven tossed the whip aside.

"I think that will do it," she said. Jake was relieved, but she had not released him yet. "Now tell me, slave, are you interested in coming back and serving me another time?"

"No, mistress," Jake answered honestly.

"Oh, come on. You loved kissing my feet and licking my boots. Aren't you looking forward to doing that again?"

"Kissing your feet is okay, but getting punished by you is too painful," Jake said.

"If you don't want to be punished, you simply have to do everything I tell you. It's so easy, even you ought to be able to do that." Raven said, "I like to have my toenails painted every few weeks or so. Perhaps you'll be willing to come over then. Sometimes I host small parties where I could use a maid to help prepare the food and serve drinks. Wouldn't you like to do that? I've got this cute little French maid dress that you could wear. I'm sure my girlfriends would think you were so cute."

"No, mistress," Jake said.

"Well then. Let me tell you about the little errand that I ran earlier today," Raven said, picking up the backpack. She stood at Jake's side as she unzipped it. He looked inside and knew instantly what she had in mind.

Raven explained that she had gotten his address from his driver's license, and used his keys to enter his apartment while he was tied up in the basement. She was impressed at how clean his apartment was, which is why she wasn't surprised that he did a good job of cleaning her house. It hadn't taken her long to find what she was looking for, a stash of porno videos. Most of them were standard professionally made tapes, but a couple tapes with blank labels, which were stored with the collection, intrigued her.

"I watched a little bit of each one," Raven said. "It seems that despite your small penis you consider yourself quite a porn star." She demanded to know who the girls in the videos were.

Jake confessed that they were previous girlfriends of his, except for one who was a groupie, and he managed to talk her into making a video with him.

"I'm going to keep your little video collection," Raven said. "Most of these smut tapes could probably be replaced, but I suspect you'll want to have the few personal videos back. I'll be contacting you in a week or so and I'll give you an opportunity to earn them back. One at a time."

Jake didn't know what to say. His Mistress knew she had taken something valuable to him, and he didn't see any way to get the tapes back other than serving her again in the future. Although he believed she would keep up her end of the deal, it was not something he was looking forward to.

Raven removed the handcuffs and ordered her slave to go upstairs. She smacked him on the ass with her crop as he went. Near the foyer she removed his leather collar and told him that he was free to go now. She opened a door to the garage and Jake saw his clothes neatly folded and sitting on the hood of her car.

"I suggest you get dressed and get out of here as fast as you can. I'll be contacting you soon enough and until then you had best stay away." With that, she pushed Jake into the garage. Raven pressed a button beside the door and the garage door started to open. Naked, Jake ran to hide between the front of her car and the wall of the garage. He quickly put on his clothes while Raven stood in the doorway laughing at him. When he was almost finished dressing, she closed the door to the foyer and he heard it lock behind her.

Jake decided it was best to take her advice, and he ran out of the garage. Halfway down the driveway the door started to go back down. His car was locked and parked on the street in front of Raven's condo. Keys and wallet were in the pockets of his jeans where he expected them.

When he returned home, his apartment looked untouched. If Raven hadn't pulled out the stack of video tapes, he wouldn't have known she had been there. He searched his apartment carefully and didn't find anything else missing.

Glancing at the clock, he realized that it was later than he thought. There would be just enough time to get cleaned up, get something to eat, and make it to his gig. He knew that Raven would call him within a week or so. His body still sore, he was not looking forward to that call.