Raven Robinson Ep. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iggy_Ego
Iggy_Ego
53 Followers

There was some discomfort for Raven, there was a slight pinching as the strap-on stretched her open. Liz's movements were practiced and precise she clearly knew what she was doing.

She whispered softly to Raven and held her delicate hands in her own as she began to pick up the pace. Raven was on her back but beginning to arch her back and thrust her hips a bit getting used to the motions.

Liz then held Raven's legs in an elevated position getting leverage for some longer smoother strokes. As she did this she leaned in closer and began sucking on Raven's toes tickling them seductively with a warm wet tongue. The first orgasm came in this position with Raven rocking gently to a drawn out but satisfying climax.

Next with the cum dripping down the strap for added lubrication Liz laid down flat and let Raven straddle her once more. The pace this time was considerably greater and Raven couldn't help but scratch at Liz's sweat soaked flesh as she rode to yet another orgasmic shudder.

They may have been done at this point as Liz was getting tired but to her kinky delight Raven wanted more.

She got down and sucked her own juices from the toy's shaft as Liz urged her on with sweetly spoken encouragement. Raven put her butt in the air and said " Do me doggie style Liz" with a sexy wink.

The request was met eagerly by Liz who wanted only to please. Raven Robinson's still wet womanhood took the strap-on deeper than it had on the two previous occasions. The sounds of sex filled the room as lightening and candle-light cast shadows of bodies gyrating in unison.

Raven moaned with pleasure and bit down on the corner of a pillow as she came for a fifth and final time. She shuttered in a and collapsed on the bed utterly and completely spent. Liz wrapped her step-daughter in a comforting hug and the two drifted off into the deep sleep only magnificent love-making can bring.

Across town in a dark bedroom-dungeon Mina could be head laughing in triumph. Before her was a small monitor connected to a covertly hidden spy camera, now nestled in the corner of a picture-frame in the Robinson's master bedroom.

It played the scene for her clearly even in the dim light. She hadn't foreseen such a lucky turn of events but she knew for certain that she would capitalize on her good fortunes. Mina ejected the freshly recorded disc from her player and held it to her ample breast, already planning her next move.

Iggy_Ego
Iggy_Ego
53 Followers
12