Raven Walks Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could taste it in is mouth, and he had to force his body not to respond.

He tried instead to get into Ginger's mind, to find her. Their kiss had connected them in a way that surprised Raven. There was some ancient part of her that had reached out to him and had stitched itself under his skin like a tattoo, and he knew that was true by the way he woke up with a heavy heart full of betrayal and heartache.

It had been hers. When he read Abi's mind he saw it from Ginger's point of view and felt her pain, which was why he grew so angry at Abigail.

Somehow or another, probably because he could not possess her, Ginger had earned a spot in his heart that he never knew anyone could occupy. He couldn't have her so he felt compelled to save her; she the first one out of so many that had been able to resist him and stand her ground as his equal.

It was too precious to destroy.

He knew he had to stop her from doing something stupid like what Nina had done all those years ago. She had risked it all for Constantine, risked her life and her very soul to retrieve the man she loved and punish the man who had taken him away...only Constantine never knew the full story.

Raven had spared him from that -- because he knew that if Constantine had known it would have caused a war that no one would have won. Hunters weren't the only ones who were able to destroy vampires; and Nina was a lot closer to the title of "witch" than Constantine ever knew.

But Raven couldn't think of that now. That was ancient history. He had to find Ginger.

He just hoped it wasn't too late.

Because there are far more dangerous places than where Raven walks.

12