Ravenous

Story Info
Older woman teaches young stud new tricks.
3.1k words
4.17
240.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew she had seen my hardons imprinted through my jeans. I had grown quite a healthy dong in my 18 years. It was a mystery even to me where I got such a dick from at 18. So there I sat almost every evening hiding my rock hard dick from my mom while Dora teased relentlessly. Then one day to my surprise, she didn’t wear any panties and let me see the whole thing. It occurred quite suddenly. She was sitting in one of her teasing positions when my mom asked her to reach back to hold something, and her thighs fluttered open so that I could see all the way to her cameltoed crotch. My dick got twice as hard, so hard it hurt like hell. I had to excuse myself and go to the bathroom to whack off. This sort of thing went on for another four years and then I hit paydirt. It was the year I turned 18. That was the year I graduated from high school. I was driving a school bus then, and had just gotten in from my route. I was eating a bite before doing my chores. She was getting her hair done. She had her skirt up as usual. My mom left the room for a few minutes and Dora and I were alone talking. Suddenly, she lifted the skirt and spread her legs slowly, smiling. I almost choked on my food as I got a good look at her naked, slightly hairy crotch. She had taken a razor to it and shaped the hair around her snatch. I was fascinated! My eyes were popping out of my head as I got my very first real look at her nakedness. To this day, I never encountered a woman with a bigger clitoris. It was then that I knew I would have to have her. I didn't know how, when or where, but I knew she had decided it was time and it was going to happen.

After getting a good look and growing a massive boner, I got up and got out of there before my mom returned. I went out behind the barn and whacked off, then I did my chores, all the while thinking of that big, juicy looking pussy. I kept imagining my dick slipping into it, savoring the buttery softness I knew I would find there. I almost drove myself crazy for a month thinking of the possibilities. Then one day as she left a hairdo session, she slipped me a letter. I found some privacy and read it. She wanted to know if I could go fishing with her on Saturday. She said she had something she wanted to talk to me about. I wrote an answer right away. She was sitting in her car talking to mom and waiting for my reply. I took her the letter and slipped it into her hand when mom wasn't looking.

We met at the appointed place that Saturday evening. I was nervous. I'd never had a date with a grown woman before. I’d had very few dates with girls my own age for that matter. I was afraid I'd do or say something stupid. We talked.

"I'm going to come right to the point, James. I want you to fuck me. I've wanted it for such a long time, and now you are big enough. So, fuck me!"

Without even thinking, I said, "I'm yours." That was all it took. We embraced and she kissed me deeper than I'd ever been kissed before. It was fantastic! We necked a long while, and she took my hand and guided it over her firm breasts, lingering on her hardened nipples. She guided my fingers slowly down her stomach, playing around her belly button, then to her leg and down. She lowered herself into a reclining position and guided my hand up and under her skirt. then into her sopping wet panties. She was an expert, and I reckon she realized that I was much too excited for much more. She gently started to jerk me off and I came off almost immediately all over her hand. It was so embarrassing. Then we went back to her car and made plans to meet again. Even then, I was on pins and needles anticipating that next meeting.

I didn't have to wait long.

I went to the local teen hangout a week later. The joint just happened to be about a hundred yards from Dora's house. I found out that she was home alone on this night because husband had suddenly been called away for some emergency with a family member in a nearby town. Even though we had not planned to meet so soon, that pleased me. I took a chance and went over, just to let her know that I was around, you know. She invited me in, surprised to see me. We sat and talked for a while, all the time with me thinking about jumping her bones. I got wood just watching her walk around the room in that loose fitting dress she had on. I felt like a young fool, sitting there bent over my own knees so she wouldn't see the little tent my hardon was making in my jeans. She was hip though, she knew what was going on.

She came over, kneeled down and placed her hands firmly on my shoulders. She pushed me up to a sitting position, unzipped my fly, and reached in to caress my hardon through my briefs.

"Oh, wow!" she exclaimed, "this is going to be better than I'd hoped. You are gifted to be so young. I was pleased that she liked the size of my cock. She asked me to excuse her a second. She got up and closed all the blinds on all the windows. I got brave then, and freed my cock from its prison within my tight briefs.

She walked back and kneeled, fondling my naked cock with her nimble fingers. "It's beautiful" she said. Then without another word, she slowly leaned forward, gently taking the tip into the hot, soft recesses of her mouth. I will never forget the sensation I got that first time she gobbled my dick with her mouth. She took half the whole thing into her mouth and gave it a tongue lashing while withdrawing it very slowly. I almost popped my wad right then. She KNEW what she was doing! She came up for air and looked into my eyes, smiled, and went back to her chore. It was only a few minutes before she had me gripping the armrests of the chair and trying to pull my cock away from her ravenous mouth. I felt like I was being consumed. And then, after what seemed like forever, I popped. She felt the spasm coming, and pulled me out of her mouth and let me spurt my jism into a waiting towel she had hidden on the floor.

It felt so good, man, so good! I thought to myself that it can't get any better than this.

She showed me to her bathroom to clean up. While I was wiping my log with a warm, wet towel, I suddenly revitalized. I was thinking of the image of her juicy, wet vaginal area that day at my house while she got her hair done. Before I knew it, I was stiff and ready to go again.

When I walked back out of her bathroom sporting that hardon, she took my hand and led me to the couch. We started to kiss and fondle, undressing as we went. I finally got a chance to get my fingers in that juicy slit of hers. It was steamy down there, and so slippery! I noticed that the entrance to her pussy was a lot bigger than the girls I'd had so far. I liked the way she had shaped her pubic hairs too. That really turned me on. I let my thumb find its way to her clit. I tell you, her clit was so big it felt like a finger. When I stroked her clit with my thumb, she got excited so fast. She started kissing me and gripping my shoulders fiercely, and I returned her kisses in kind. The strength of her hands increased on my neck and shoulders. I continued to stroke away at her clit. She moaned deep in her throat while we were still kissing. She let out a loud, guttural moan and reached down to grab my cock. She locked her legs around my waist, forcing my hand away from her clit. She tried to jam my dick into her wetness but I resisted.

"Hurry, hurry please," she urged, “don't make me wait. Come on, damn you!" She was so horny. She was making little circles with her hips as I fought her efforts to jam my dick into her wetness. But then I relented and she did guide my engorged cock to her steaming slit. She grabbed my dong and pulled it down to her slit and literally jammed it into her hot hole.

“OHHHHHhoooooooooooo!” she cried, “SHIT, that feels so damn good, Ummmmmmnnnnnnnn!”

She reached up and caught my hips in both hands, and pulled down as hard as she could while curving her pussy upward at the same time. The result was that I buried all eight and a half inches deep in her creamy, buttery, hot, juicy insides. It was all I could do not to cum right then. I was going crazy! She actually impaled herself on my shaft without mercy. That's when I knew that I might be in a little trouble. This woman had jammed a dick that was somewhat smaller around than a beer can and over eight inches long up her pussy like it was one of her fingers! Now she was going like a bronco!

" OOOOOOOHHH , SHIT!!! THAT FEELS SO GOOD!!" She shouted, as she dug her long fingernails deep into my ass cheeks. I gritted my teeth so hard my gums hurt, and I flexed the muscles in my cock trying to make it swell a little more inside her to take away the pain she was inflicting on my ass. Unlike the girls I'd had so far, she wasn't an overly tight fit. Oh, she felt good, in fact, better than any pussy I'd ever been in before. There was definitely something different about this one. She released her grip on my ass and we started to kiss and hump each other frantically. I couldn't help but groan and tremble with pleasure as she expertly rotated her pussy on my hungry cock.

"OH SSSHHIITT!, I yelled. She was more than I could handle. But I hung in there using all the will power and control I could muster.

She pulled herself off my dick and pushed me onto the floor. Then she dived on top of me, kissing me hungrily while stuffing my stiff cock back into her wet, steamy sheath.

"Stay still, OK?" she said, "let me ride while you just enjoy, baby. You'll love this, I promise."

She leaned over my head and turned on a record player with a disco record on it. Then she showed me the advantage a tall woman has when fucking a short man. She looped her arms under my shoulders and hooked her legs around my legs, giving her control of my body from head to toe, and boy was she strong! She wiggled her way down my cock a half inch or so at a time, using her pussy muscles to squeeze and tease as she went. I wanted her to take it all in, every inch, but she stopped after she had about six inches inside her steaming cavern. Reaching up with both hands, I tried to pull her down the rest of the way onto my tool, but she braced her knees and wouldn't take the rest. I was the one groaning and moaning in ecstacy. The woman knew her shit. She knew exactly what to do and how to do it. I just lay there and let her do all the work. I was in heaven like I'd never been before with any other female. This lasted for several minutes, then she rolled over on her back again.

There I was, 18, with this awesome dick standing up like a soldier at attention, kneeling over her. She had pretty much been in control of the whole situation, and that was fine by me.

I straddled her body, sitting at her midsection. I looked down at her beautiful body stretched out there. I knew she was built very well, but I had no idea she was so perfect. Long, willowy legs that were perfectly shaped, nice round little ass cheeks molded to perfection, a waistline that was hardly there at all, perfect tits standing firm, yet soft, and a face that should have graced all the women's magazines in the nation. I especially loved the way her pubic mound formed a well defined little hump over the entrance to her pussy, like looking over the curvature of the earth.

The heat from her body was incredible. She felt like a furnace as I backed my stiff cock back to her juicy moistness and re-entered her. We started giving each other little kisses all over the face, neck and shoulders as she wrapped those lovely arms around my body, pulling me down onto her tits. Her breathing was heavy now. I was amazed at how fast she got turned on. I felt her perfect little mound area pushing against my cock, and knew she was ready. I stretched her legs wide apart with my knees. She grasped each of her legs and held them out and up, exposing herself to me completely. I pulled out of her all the way and started jerking my cock until it got to its hardest and longest.

Supporting myself with one arm, I raised myself and used my other hand to guide my member to her waiting slit. I inserted that fully erect penis in between her generous, thick labia and parted her slippery vaginal walls with ease. I gently lowered myself into her as we both moaned at the same time. I kissed her, and began to slowly push into her and rotate my cock as she met my rhythm and matched my stroke. I pushed in, pumping up, down, round and round, up, down... she moaned on each downstroke. I felt her love walls grip me tightly, as I moved in rhythm with her. In, out, in, out.

"Oh, God," she moaned, "Oh, God, OH OHH. RAM ME DAMMIT! REAMMMmm MEEEeeeeeee!"

She moaned louder, and I gritted my teeth and echoed her sounds. We were both helplessly hooked on each other now.

"I love you," she said, gasping for breath, kissing my face all over.

I knew it was a foregone conclusion that I was falling madly in lust with her too.

"I love you, too," I moaned, as I continued to pump her.

Her fingernails dug into my back as she neared her climax.

"Ahhh, Shit!" I yelled.

She wrapped her legs around my thighs and started pumping like a jack hammer moaning deep in her throat, hands tightening around my shoulders and fingernails digging deeper. I stopped trying to keep up with her, she was relentless! I arched my back, trying to relieve the pain from her fingernails and prepare for the waves of the orgasms that I knew were about to hit both of us. Then she suddenly rotated her pussy upward and took my cock all the way in. Her eyes opened wide as she sucked in a deep breath.

“Fuck me hard, dammit!” she yelled. “MAKE IT HURT YOU BASTARD!”

I tried to comply with her wishes.

“COME ON ON YOU SONOF BITCH, HARDER, HARDER, HARDER! MAKE-IT-HURT!”

I could feel her start to push, I suppose like women do when they have a baby. I could feel the resistance pushing against my dick as if she was trying to push it out of her pussy. So I shoved my dick all the way in and held my pelvis against her mound as hard as I could, grinding in little circles, trying to make it hurt her.

Her eyes were wild, as they flew open wide. “Annnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” she screamed. “YESSSSS. YESSSSSssssssssssssss!”

Suddenly both our bodies started to spasm together, and I could feel her juices flowing over my cock as I held it there buried deep inside her pushing, hot, buttery insides. I don't mind telling you, it was all I could do to stay on. This woman had hard, nearly violent orgasms! She held me down tight against her body while she bucked and pumped and moaned. Then she drew her long legs straight back and rested them on my back while opening as wide as she could. She reached down and even tried to stuff my balls into her hole! I finished cumming inside her. She screamed in pleasure as I felt her throbbing muscles around my squirting shaft. It felt SO GOOD, and lasted for what seemed to be a painful eternity.

The time had passed, and we collapsed in each others arms, sharing little kisses as the world around us slowed down to normal. We whispered "I love you," to each other endlessly, or so it seemed. I never knew making love could be like this. Although my member was now rather flaccid, her eager vaginal muscles still clenched onto it as we rolled over and she climbed atop my satiated body, laying her head on my chest. The woman had killed my dick! My now totally limp manhood backed out of her wet, slippery moistness and flopped onto my leg with an audible plop. That was one hell of a first fuck, but it wasn't the last time.

Our affair lasted for two years, and we had many exciting sexual adventures together. She took me from fumbling, bumbling teenage uncertainty to confident, cocksure manhood. But sadly, it ended on a bad note, as most illicit love affairs must eventually do. Her husband, her former lover, and my girl friend all found out about us. It was a little scary for a while, especially for me. There is a moral to this story, and it is this: NEVER, EVER, HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH A MARRIED WOMAN! ESPECIALLY IF SHE HAS A JEALOUS FORMER LOVER IN ADDITION TO HER JEALOUS HUSBAND!

She ended up in a nasty divorce, after which she moved away. She asked me to go with her, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. You see, I realized that though I thought I loved her dearly, I was not IN LOVE with her. There's a difference. I only saw her twice since my 19th birthday. I hope she was able to put the pieces of her life back together and get on with it. She exists now only as a fine memory.