Ravished

Story Info
A girl truly understand the term 'to be ravished'.
3.5k words
4.35
31.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rain hit the windows hard as Anna attempted to concentrate on her essay. She had been given this assignment a month ago, and after all the effort placed in the research she was ready to write a piece of work she would be proud to call her's.

She looked up irritably; it seemed that it would be one of those cold and dreary days, which was great. She was stuck indoors typing up her work, not missing out the usual sunshine she was used to.

At the age of 24, Anna had somehow failed in her personal goals, yet succeeded in other ways. She had counted on finishing university by 23 and moving onto to do a Masters, yet fate had it, so that was would be graduating in a couple of months time instead. Still she couldn't complain. Her hard work was finally being paid off with the grades.

Loud giggles snapped her out of her daydreaming. Eric! Her next-door neighbour must be entertaining another woman. She just didn't understand how one person could be so casual with their personal life. When did sex become a competition instead of a special moment one shared with a person they cared for deeply?

Anna just shook her head, it really wasn't any of her business what her neighbours did in the bedroom, but Eric had a habit of showing off all new girls who went in and out of his bed. Surely, his love life required a revolving door.

"Oh Eric, fuck me harder. That's it, you know how I like it" purred the blonde-haired woman beneath him.

He couldn't remember her name, but she had been an easy lay, and after all he was a young man with needs. However lately he had brought back so many girls, that he couldn't remember whom he had fucked and whom he hadn't. Thank God for condoms.

Once, twice and then he came rolling off to see the time. God, they had been at it since last night, and it was already creeping up to the early hours of the afternoon. The blonde jumped out of bed and headed for the bathroom, leaving Eric to clean up the mess.

An hour later, she emerged dressed and ready to leave. 'Call me', she mouthed when she saw Eric on the phone. With that she left his house. Eric walked over to his window still talking to his mom, and looked outside. It must've been some rain, not that he's paid any attention to it. He smiled.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Send my love to dad and little Lizzy" he said before hanging up. Now it was his turn to take a shower and erase all traces of his one-night stand.

Finally after hours of constant rain, it had stopped. Anna could now go for the jog she had missed in the morning. She loved the smell of grass as she stepped outside. Tonight would be a good run, and with that thought, she started her run.

Half and hour later, she arrived home, and was greeted by the sight of Eric at his front door with some shopping.

He was gorgeous. Tall, well built and eyes to die for, shame he could be an arrogant prick as well.

"Hey" he greeted in his usual sexy voice. No wonder he had so many girls killing themselves for one night in his bed.

"Hi" she replied meekly. She was always shy around him.

"Enjoyed the jog?" he casually asked.

"I can't live without it! Goodnight". She couldn't have opened her door fast enough.

Anna walked into the shower and let the hot water loosen her tense muscles. She sponged her belly, legs, feet and arms. She sponged her breasts and back. She closed her eyes, and Eric's face came into view. She began to imagine how he was in bed. Suddenly she felt moist. She slipped her hand between her legs and her fingers followed the path of the water to her excited clit and cunt. She settled against the tiled wall.

"Ah." She sighed into the lonely shower as her fingers encircled her pussy lips and rolled her clit with the pad of her thumb. She teased her slick slit then sank into the small opening.

Anna began to push her fingers in and out of her slippery vagina, imagining it were his fingers giving her this pleasure. She was very tight and not having had sex for five years was easy to reach an orgasm so quickly.

Just a couple of minutes, and she cried out as she came hard against her fingers. The orgasm had been so delicious and much needed after all these years. Studying just took up too much of her time. She was so close to graduating, cum laude, to fool around. Just three months more and then she could find love.

She finished cleaning off and went straight to bed. She hoped she wouldn't think of him like that again.

*****************************

Eric walked into his kitchen. The musky smell of sex from earlier still lingered but was less pungent. His mind wandered off thinking about Anna. He could tell behind the cool exterior lay a passionate woman. He had seen the look in her eyes when she greeted him a few moments ago. The exact same look all women gave him with the difference that Anna would never fall on her back and beckon him into her open thighs. His appetite for sex had become so strong lately. He was going through women faster than clean clothes and this scared him a little.

But how could he get close to her? Suddenly he remembered her morning jogs. He would join her, he thought. Hopefully she wouldn't suspect a thing. Deep down he was hoping she might be different from the women he usual met and only wanted one thing from him.

The next morning Anna was surprised to see Eric waiting outside her front gate in jogging pants and a faded black t-shirt. He announced that he wanted to get fit by doing more sport.

She stared at him as if he had grown two heads, but he seemed genuine enough, and she did have a thing for him. Never in a million years could she have imagined what his true motives were.

That day would be the first day of many where the two would meet early in the morning and run for an hour before getting back. On the route Anna spoke little as not to destroy her concentration, and Eric took the cue to respect her. He began to feel differently towards her. A new feeling even he was uncertain of.

As days passed they both became better acquainted. Sometimes they would go out for a coffee or for the occasional meal. Anna was starting to like him. He wasn't as bad as she had first thought. Even the number of girls he used to take back home were reduced to virtually none.

As for Eric, he had come to see Anna as more that a woman he wanted to have a lay. He felt very much attracted to her, but the urge to tear off her clothes and have wild sex became more controllable.

*******************************

Anna's shower had broken down, and since she and Eric had grown close he had offered his shower until hers was fixed. Although she was wary, it had turned out fine, as he would leave his house for an hour to give her privacy.

However, after five days, curiosity had gotten the better of him and he had hid indoors that morning and waited for her to come out before using it himself.

Anna was totally unaware of Eric's presence in the house when she stepped out and walked into the front room to change as she had done every morning before. As she began to dry herself, she began to think about him, and no sooner had she done so when she felt moisture pool at her thighs. She closed her eyes and ran her hands over her breasts.

A sudden inhale from the door caught her attention. She looked up to see Eric standing in the doorway staring hungrily at her. He could see every inch of her ample naked breasts with their predominate nipples. They were raspberry in colour and had hardened in the cool breeze that had fluttered in from Eric's open window. Licking his lips, he wondered what she would do if he licked and sucked on them.

His eyes travelled down to her hips and lingered at that moment, Anna had become more than just a next-door neighbour. She was now a beautiful woman that increased his appetite for hot, passionate sex. His cock hardened at this realisation. She quickly grabbed for the towel to cover herself. Licking his lips, he remained in the doorway watching her with smoky eyes waiting to see if the little tease would give him another glimpse.

Eric casually walked over to her. Grabbing her arms, he slowly peeled them away from her breasts, reaching out he lightly touched one nipple with the barest of caresses. He smiled in satisfaction as it hardened beneath his touch. His cock throbbed unrelentingly and he had barely touched her. He couldn't remember when he had been this quick to respond before.

He turned her around and with one hand delved down and forced her legs apart with brutal strength. He pulled her to him, tossing away her towel. She struggled against him but it was useless as he wedged his muscular body between her legs, making it impossible to shut them against his invasion. She could feel his erection between her buttocks and fumed as she futilely attempted to turn around in his arms.

"Shush," he whispered as he continued to hold her against him. "Don't turn, just stay like this." he growled as he gently nipped her earlobe.

"Eric!" she protested hotly as she felt heat flood her face.

"Shush," he soothed as he continued to rub and squeeze her nipples.

"Please stop," she gasped as she felt the tug of her nipples deep in her womb. If she wasn't careful, he was going to make her come from just tugging on her nipples. One long finger licked into her tight pussy that was dripping and longing for his cock.

"Relax. I'm not going to hurt you," he growled against the side of her neck before leaning down and pressed his firm lips against hers. Running the tip of his tongue along the seam of her lips, he tried coaxing her into opening her mouth to his greedy tongue. When she continued to stand there without moving, he lifted his head and stared down at her.

He stepped away and Anna watched in disbelief as Eric's cock hardened even more before her very eyes. Jerking her eyes away from it, she focused on his face. He was watching her with glittering eyes. Reaching down he slowly cupped himself, before running his hand up and then down his cock. She gasped in shock that he was stroking himself before her very eyes. He groaned as his fist began to move faster. "I want you to remember what you are turning down," he panted.

At the tip, she could see drops of pre cum leaking out of the slit. As his fist went to the top of his cock, he rubbed his thumb over the head, smearing the wetness all over the glans and back down his shaft. With his other hand he reached down and cupped his aching balls. His glans was almost as large and deep coloured as a plum. From the gasps and groans that escaped him, she realized that he had really worked himself up.

"Yes!" he groaned as his long thick cock exploded with four or five ropes of seed out of the head to land on her stomach and breasts. Eric stood there panting and watching her through dazed eyes. Reaching over, he grabbed her towel and used it to wipe the come off her delicious body.

"This is what you do to me" he said as he stared into her surprised eyes.

He took advantage fastening his lips on her parted lips and thrust his tongue inside her mouth. As their tongues tangled together, he slowly slid her hand down to his renewed erection. She curled her delicate fingers around him and began to jerk him slowly. But as soon as she had started, she stopped.

"What's wrong?" he asked looking down at her as she released his cock from her grasp.

"I'm not doing this" she informed him coldly.

Moving away from her, he walked out onto the landing and stopped in front of his bedroom's door. Before entering, he turned to her and coolly replied "I will have you. And you know you want it too." With that, he walked in and shut the door leaving her trembling.

Anna had fled back to her house. How could she have been so stupid to allow herself to be caught like that? Every time she remembered, she blushed. However, she couldn't help wondering whether it was the situation or when she had felt his hard cock pressed against her.

He had been right of course. No matter how much she tried to deny it, she did want him. Since she had grown closer to him, he had changed, somehow. He wasn't the same arrogant prick he had been when she had first moved in next door to him.

He was a man. A man, who now desired her, as much as she did him. This both frightened yet excited her.

She decided to avoid him for the next couple of days until she could deal with this new situation.

********************************

Eric mentally kicked himself. He had probably frightened her. He was surprised the police had not been knocking at his door soon after their encounter.

What did it matter though? She was now avoiding him. He had lost any chance of being with her for good.

A week had passed since that day, and he had only seen a glimpse of her. She must've been really mad to be holding out for this long.

That night Eric had gone to bed naked as usual. He still found it hard to sleep. Every time he closed his eyes, he could see her. Finally, he managed to drift off.

Something woke him up. It was she! He closed his eyes thinking that the insomnia was finally making him delusional. When he opened them again, he saw it was her standing at the foot of his bed.

He jumped up and walked over to her. He didn't care how or why she was here. The main thing was, she was here.

God, she was beautiful. Her hair was tousled, falling heavy on the creamy flesh of her shoulders, adding to the wild beauty her features created. He noticed the even rise and falls of her breasts and ached to touch her nipples, clearly visible through the material of her slip. He watched those lips, so full and seductive. Eric barely contained a groan at the alluring sight she made. It hardened him.

Eric caught hold of her slip and pulled it up, exposing her breasts. She sucked in her breath sharply at the touch of his mouth, the first light kiss against the side of her breast. His mouth worked restlessly against her breasts, his tongue teasing first one nipple and then the other his teeth closing in light nips. He was persistent, cupping her breasts in his hands and fondling her. His fingers were strong and rough, enough to arouse but not enough to bruise.

Picking her up lightly, he took her to his bed and knelt between her spread thighs to look at her pussy glistening in the light. He knew she wanted him and he taunted her for that very reason. She fought back a soft moan as Eric's mouth travelled down between her breasts, down over her stomach, making her shiver. His fingers slipped into her tight, slick pussy and she arched into him. He lowered his head between her legs dragging his tongue over her flesh in a long, slow stroke from her asshole to her clit, that made her squirm.

Over and over again, he licked her, each stroke teasing soft, muffled sounds from her throat. The feeling of his tongue sliding into her cunt, dipping deep inside her, hitting her cervix every time, making her quake from head to toe. Anna fought to keep from lifting her hips against his mouth. His lips closed around her clit teasingly, tugging gently. The more he licked, the more her body tightened. She had to swallow hard as she came from crying out too loudly.

He grinned with an evil grin. His tongue lightly lapped into her cunt and watched as she writhed on the bed. She couldn't stop or help herself. He moved his finger into her again and her pussy dripped and juiced for him. Anna gasped at the intrusion and the pleasure he caused her. He removed his finger and she watched as he sucked his finger with her juices still on it.

Shush," he whispered softly. "I'll be inside you soon, and I'll fuck you as hard as you need," he promised. "But first," he grabbed her chin. "Take me in your mouth," he ordered against her lush lips.

She looked at him dazed and found herself kneeling before him. She watched him grow harder and her tongue instinctively darted out to moisten her suddenly dry lips. She lifted her eyes to him and blushed. Eric tilted her face back with firm fingers. He grabbed his cock and guided it towards her mouth. He watched her as she opened her lips and her pink tongue darted out to lick the underside of his glans, and then slowly fed more of his cock inside her mouth. Her tongue flicked at him and he groaned. God, her mouth felt so good, so hot, so wet, so tight... His entire body was stiff with the strain of keeping himself from thrusting into her throat.

His taste, his scent filled her senses immediately. She tried to accommodate him, to relax, to get used to the feeling of his hot, hard cock filling her mouth. She curled her tongue around him and sucked. He groaned and she did it again, sliding her mouth on and off his cock, this time increasing her speed, allowing him to thrust against her gently. She moaned, the sweet vibrations of her throat almost pushing him over the edge, and he sucked in his breath, throwing his head back. She slid her mouth completely off him, her teeth slightly grazing him.

She grabbed his cock gently and their eyes locked for a moment. She turned her tongue into a hot little arrow, circling the head of his cock with it, before she slid her mouth on him again, wrapping her tongue around him driving him crazy. Eric closed his eyes as his hand slid into her hair, stroking gently in encouragement.

He pulled her off him and dragged her to her feet. His mouth came down on hers, before she could react, with crushing brutality. Her soft moans turned into a gasp as his hands left her tender breasts to slide down over her buttocks. She shuddered as his fingertips sunk into the soft flesh of her cheeks to drag her hard up against him and her arms locked around his neck. She bit her lips as she felt him hard and demanding pressed up against her pussy. She gasped as she realized the effect her movements had on him.

He shoved himself inside her with one powerful thrust. Anna whimpered against his mouth, as she felt herself stretched almost to splitting point around his thick shaft. His fingers clenched on the soft flesh of her thighs as he forced himself deeper and deeper into her tight pussy, stretching her snug walls painfully around him. He was large, and she was incredibly tight, although she was wet and swollen from her orgasm he felt impossibly huge inside her.

He knew she would have difficulty accommodating him as he drove himself into the hilt. She bit her lips as pleasure began to surge through her. His fingers slid down to her lush, pink petals, to roughly caress her already swollen clit. She was moaning around him. His skilful fingers and his hard cock moved in union, sending her over the edge.

He increased the force of his thrusts, fucking her furiously and mercilessly. He impaled her fully on his cock over and over again, sliding in and out of her slick pussy with growing ease, as her desire increased. She came on his hard cock, her tight pussy clenched around him. Watching a woman orgasm was sexy and it triggered off his own Cumming. He spurted deep inside her womb with jerking thrusts, until finally he came to rest inside of her.

Anna felt his sticky warmth flooding her and now she understood the definition of the word "ravished."