Ravished by Older Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kmaf
Kmaf
930 Followers

The man at her mouth was still half-hard, but began shouting as he pushed farther and farther into her mouth.

"Suck it, cunt!" he yelled, as his penis began spurting shots into her mouth. She would not swallow it, and it filled her mouth with a horrible acidy bitterness. The man at her ass gave one final hard thrust, then slipped out of her with a pop.

"Your ass is incredible, baby," he said, giving her a slap on the cheek. The man below her was still working hard on her pussy, while she lay exhausted on top of him. She felt his cock getting harder and harder inside her, and she began moaning on top of him, as her ass rested down on his hips. He grabbed her hips and began thrusting into her harder, moving her hips back and forth to his liking with his hands. She rested her knees on either side of him, and he ordered her to ride him.

"Move up and down on me, baby, come on," and she tiredly began clenching on his cock and moving up and down his pole.

"Oh, god, you're the best, oh, god," he said, watching her lucious tits jiggle as he bounced her. He grabbed her nipples and pulled them out a little, and she cried out, so he took both tits in each hand, squeezing them enough to leave red lines where his fingers had been. Imagining how many boys would wanted to do this. Having this gorgeous teenage girls breasts in his hand and kneading the shit out of them.

"I want to knock you up, baby. You're going to get pregnant and you'll have to tell your boyfriend an old ugly guy fucked you, and you loved it!"

She groaned as she felt his cock get wider and harder than she ever imagined it could. His eyes began rolling back again, and she began grinding into him faster.

"Oh, don't stop, you're so good, with your big juicy tits, you're pussy is so hot, baby," he cried, saliva falling out of his mouth down to the floor.

She squeezed very hard down onto his cock, feeling herself flush up her naked torso, her nipples hard as rocks and her breasts shivering. The man got still suddenly, then convulsed a bit, and she could feel his cum shooting up into her again, no doubt impregnating her. She welcomed it, disgustedly, as she felt herself convulse as well. She then collapsed onto him, her cushiony breasts pressed on his fat chest, as he continued pushing in and out of her slowly.

She was exhausted and drunk, dizzy and terrorized. The man grabbed her head by the hair and pulled her off of him, pushing her over onto her back on the cold bathroom floor. He got up slowly, looking for his pants. The other men were dressed and were looking down at the beautiful used girl. The fat bald man slapped her on the ass and said "thanks for the fuck, girly, but we have to go now."

He knelt down next to her one last time, she was almost passed-out. Her nude body was so enticing, her breasts so round and firm on her tight body. He grabbed his cock in one hand and placed it between her breasts, pushing the two tits together around it.

They were still wet from all his saliva, and his cock pulsed up quickly again, seeing this poor tired girl's face and perfect tits surrounding his growing member. He wrested his large ass on her ribcage and began fucking her tits, spreading his sweaty ass over her, and dripping more saliva onto her chest.

He came quickly, spurting out a few loads onto her chin, lips and breasts. She groaned and reached up to her face to wipe off the cum. "No, leave it," he said, picking her up. He carried her out of the bathroom and into the now-empty dorm room. "See you later, sleep well," he said, as she breathed out deeply and closed her eyes.

Kmaf
Kmaf
930 Followers
12