Ravishing Jenny

Story Info
Big brother gets tired of Jenny's teasing.
4.3k words
3.98
480k
49
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ehlanna
ehlanna
14 Followers

Thank you to Buckwildandbulletproof for helping me write and edit this story. Yep definitely the beginning of a scary partnership in crime.

"Damn I need to get my own place" Alex said to himself as he grabbed his psychology book.

He flopped down on the bed grumbling to himself. At 22, Alex had moved back in with his family after being discharged from the Marines, but, sometimes, being back at home rubbed him the wrong way after being out on his own. His parents had agreed to let him have his own room back while he attended college. His 18-year-old sister Jenny was still at home too, making for a full house.

Tonight, for once, he had the house to himself. His parents were gone for the weekend at some conference and Jenny was out on a date with her latest boyfriend. As he studied his thoughts drifted to sex. He had only dated the last girl for a month before she started the commitment hints, so Alex decided to take a break from the dating scene for a while but the self imposed celibacy was starting to take its toll on his concentration.

His drifting mind always seemed to lead to his little sister, Jenny, with her long brown hair, completely innocent face and a body that was every man's wet dream.

Alex gave up trying to study and just laid back picturing Jenny in her white cotton bra and panties. He thought of all the times she wore those too short skirts when she was bending over giving everyone a view of her panties, or the baby doll tees that she wore just to show off her tits. Just the mental picture of those pure and innocent underclothes made him groan as his cock started to rise, so he stripped down to indulge himself.

Just before settling back to enjoy his fantasy he heard a noise downstairs; it sounded like someone giggling. Deciding that he had better check it out he grabbed his robe and crept down the stairs. Stopping behind the ferns that hide the bottom of the staircase.

Alex was enthralled with the scene before him.

*******************

Jenny sat on the love seat with Zeke, her newest boyfriend, their backs to the stairs. "Geez, this guy slobbers more than our dog." she thought to herself. They were half lying on the couch with Jenny's shirt unbuttoned and her bra pulled up to her neck. Zeke's hands were occupying themselves with her tits while he shoved his tongue down her throat. Jenny sighed softly and used her own hands to keep Zeke's in the permitted areas.

"Come on baby. Let me in your panties," Zeke said in a hoarse whisper. "You've been backing down for over a month with excuses; now is the perfect time. No one is home."

Jenny tried to push herself up and pouted. "I told you that I don't feel ready for that yet."

"You fucking little tease you never feel ready" Zeke fumed as he grabbed Jenny and pulled her back under him, one hand ripping her panties away.

As Jenny struggled to get free her skirt rode high onto her hips leaving her pussy wide open to Alex's view. Zeke covered her pussy with his hand trying to hold her still enough to get a finger inside.

Jenny was frantic, she had never let a guy go so far with her before and now Zeke was trying to rape her. Remembering what her mom had told her about self defense, she took a calming breath. Pasting a sweet smile on her face she looked at Zeke.

"Baby slow down, I'm sorry. Let's do this the right way, I want this to be right," she whispered. "Her hands stroked Zeke's back as he listened to her words. "If you are going to be my first you want to show me right don't you?"

Zeke's manhandling had stopped.

"That's a good sign," she thought to herself.

*******************

Alex couldn't believe what he was seeing. He wondered what his little sister was saying to the poor slob. He knew his sister was a tease, she had been teasing him and all his friends for years. His hand was on his stiff cock sliding over it. Moving the ferns out of the way quietly he crouched down to watch the show. When he saw Zeke forcing Jenny he didn't even think to help her knowing she had it coming from men everywhere, but leave it to Jenny to take control of the situation and the man pant like a puppy.

"She really needs to be taught a lesson in treating a man right."

*******************

Zeke had backed up a bit giving Jenny some more room. She slithered out from under him keeping that little smile on her face until she was out of arm's reach. "GET. OUT. NOW." She yelled at him furiously.

Zeke smirked at her, here she was acting like the injured female when he knew that she liked it up to when he went too far. Her bra still pulled up she pointed at the door.

"No problem babe." He said to her, "You are just a little virgin tease. One of these days you are going to get what you deserve bitch." Walking by grabbed her ripped panties handing them to her as he bowed sarcastically.

Hearing the door slam shut, Jenny tried to arrange her clothes, fixing her bra and buttoning her shirt unevenly. Sitting back down on the couch she hugged her knees to chest unknowingly giving Alex an unrestricted view of her pussy. Jenny started to think about what Zeke had said. "So I like to show off a little. Teasing and showing off are way different," she thought to herself. She liked the reactions that men gave her when she caught them looking. It made her feel powerful and sexy.

Her hand slid down over her tits, squeezing them as she thought about how men's eyes were drawn to her when she entered a room and how she heard Alex's friends talking about how they would love to get into her pants. Little did they know she was still a virgin. No matter how much the teasing them turned her on she just wasn't interested in the idea of some teenage boy groping his way around trying to figure out where to stick it. She needed someone with some experience, someone a little older.

Maybe one of Alex's friends could be her first. She had heard them talking about sex enough to know who had the most experience -- besides her brother that is.

Not that he didn't have a great body -- a four-year stint in the Marines would give anyone a body that women would swoon over.

Her hand ran down to her naked pussy while she thought about Alex and his friends.

*******************

Alex couldn't believe his luck! Here was his baby sister getting herself off right in front of him. He tried to move for a better position but hit the ferns by accident. Ducking down behind the chair he hoped that she didn't notice.

It wasn't to be though as he heard her scared voice asking "Who's there?"

Chuckling to himself he let her fret for a moment before he stood. He saw her shocked face and was glad the chair his his raging hard-on.

*******************

Jenny glared at him not even realizing her skirt had ridden up. "What are you doing home? Why are you spying on me?"

Alex just let his eyes roam her body as he steps nearer the couch. "I am home because John canceled going out tonight and I am not spying on you I am just watching you be a little prick tease like usual."

"How long have you been here? What do you mean prick tease? Zeke almost raped me and you just sat and watched?" She stood up while she yelled at him, her chest almost touching his. Realizing how close he had gotten she stepped back and bumped into the couch.

"He didn't rape you Sis. You deserve what you got. You deserve more than what you got actually. I mean you are always making sure every man sees your little white panties or your tits.

"Half my friends wish they could get you into bed. You have every man standing at attention and drooling over your sweet little face and body.

"Even me" He gestured down and she noticed the tent in his robe.

"I can't help it if you men can't keep your hormones in check," she spat. "It isn't my fault you can't keep a girl long enough to get a piece. So screw you big brother!"

Jenny tried to push him back and around him but Alex dind't budge. He grabbed her arms as she tries to push him away; her little taunts had driven him over the edge.

Pulling the belt from his robe he spun her around quickly wrapping the belt around her wrists. She started struggling against the bond, squirming wildly to get out of the well-tied knot.

"What the hell are you doing you fucking asshole?" She screamed in his face.

He could barely breath; his voice was a croak. "What someone should've done a long time ago, Jenn. Taking you in hand."

Horrified, Jenny stared into his eyes. He was looking from her to the exercise room he set up when he came back from the Marines. The one her dad helped him set up. The one they soundproofed.

Jenny was scared.

**********************

Alex's thoughts raced through his head. He tried to tell himself this was his sister but he could see all the little flashes. The games she'd been playing…Maybe he could scare her. Just scare her and play with her a little, that's all.

His eyes snapped back to hers filled with resolve to teach her a lesson. He reached underneath her and finally let out a breath as his hand slid up the back of her thighs to her pert little ass. He cupped I and monaed as he felt her skin for the first time, then easily lifted her over his shoulder. His other hand absently reaches over to grab her torn panties as he carried her toward the room.

Feeling herself lifted Jenny squirmed and tried to kick out but Alex was too strong and far too well-trianed to let a little squirming dislodge her.

His other hand came back over, holding her legs tight until he reached the door to his exercise room. He felt her shudder and shift, then sighed as she started to scream, even with no none else around.

He pulled her down to her feet and looks at her, then down at the panties in his hand.

************

Jenny had a moment's relief as her brother pulled her down. Then she saw the glint in his eyes.

"You know you should be quiet," he said in a low voice.

Jenny sensed the danger in his voice but couldn't stop herself as she screamed in his face. "You fucker! Why are you doing this to me you pervert!"

She only saw a blur as the back of his hand struck her cheek. Tears welled in her eyes as she felt her cheek burn from the slap. She was scared. Why was she wet?

"Please don't do this Alex. I'm you little sister remember?"

She still had her eyes down, and she watched as her brother's hand formed a fist with the thumb out. He shoved into her abdomen.

The pain was intense. Fresh tears fell filled her eyes. At that moment she knew she would do anything to make it stop.

****

Alex knew he was losing control of himself. His cock jumped as he saw her tears. He shouldn't feel this way. Shouldn't let his cock take control. Not with his sister. Even if she deserved it. Someone was speaking. It took him a minute to realize it was him.

"I'm your brother. I'm also a man. And a Marine. You should've remembered that."

God…those tears…He leaned in and with a flick of his tongue tasted the salty drops on his sibling's face. His cock lurched again. This shouldn't be turning him on so.

More tears ran unchecked down Jenny's sweet face as she fought to pull away from him, fighting to control the pain. She opened her mouth, gasping, trying to speak, and he pushed the panties in deep. Her eyes stayed on his as he looked up and down his little sister's delicious body with those innocent white panties stuck in her mouth, her eyes wide with fear – and, he was sure. Tears still streaked down her angelic face; he could see the sheen of sweat and saw her chest heave as she panted.

His cock felt like a molten iron rod.

He knew as he looked at her they'd be lost if he took her into that room. But the part of him that was screaming to stop was getting further and further away. He'd wanted that little body for so long, and for so long she'd teased him. Him over all other men. "This," he thought, "Is what she's wanted deep down anyway. From now on I'll possess her.

"No more teasing. After tonight she'll be mine."

*****

Jen's eyes widened as her brother stuffed the panties in deep. No matter how she tried she couldn't spit them out.

She tried to make herself dead weight as he pulled her toward the room.

She can see the lust in his eyes as he muttered under his breath but it was the hint of sorrow in his eyes that shook her down to her bones but also started a tightening in her stomach.

She knew she'd be his tonight no matter what she did. All of the things she'd done had led to this. If she didn't stop it she'd be going down that road with her brother. No matter how much she thought about it, she knew it was wrong. She had to fight. Even when her body said not to. For both of them.

She suddenly braced, pulled away and tried to run. Alex wasn't prepared for once and she was free for a moment. Then a hand curled in her hair, her head snapped back painfully and Alex hurled her into the room.

Landing in a heap, she had time to survey the room as Alex walked in and flipped on the light.. It was filled with weights, a few benches, a small couch and some martial arts equipment. A punching bag swung on a hook in the middle of the room. She struggled to stand up with her wrists bound, her efforts stretching her shirt against her chest obscenely, but her legs were still weak and she couldn't stand.

She shuddered when her brother spoke, his voice still low and husky. "So is this what you wanted Jenny?"

She shook her head violently and tried to protest as Alex easily lifted the bag off the hook and tossed it aside, whimpered and backed away as he strode over to her and caught her by the collar.

Jen sobbed gently as he dragged her to the middle of the room and yanked her up by the wrists. Pain shot through her arms as he pulled them up and knew her ordeal was just starting unless she could talk him out of it.

She forced her teary eyes back to his, trying to silently beg him to stop, looking for the loving big brother who looked out for her.

Alex didn't notice as he checked and tightened. His hard cock brushes against her through the robe. Jen jumped. "God," she thought. "It's hotter, harder than any I've ever felt. And way too big."

She thrashed with her legs, trying to push him away, even as she felt the juices from her pussy run down her legs.

Alex still ignored her struggles until he was satisfied with her bonds. He walked back to the door, closed and locked it. With their parents gone, Jen knew there was no help coming. Unless she stopped her brother somehow he'd be her first man. She flushed with shame as she thought that her body was already betraying her. All the many times she'd thought of her brother -- the way he once protected her, the thrill she got when he looked at her –- maybe this was her fault. But she couldn't let it happen. She would be strong.

*****

Alex turned and looked his sister up and down. Still hardly breathing, he'd only just noticed the scent in the air. The smell of his little sister's sex. His eyes traveled down her body, stopping to take in the sight of her white panties stuffed into her mouth before drifting to her glistening thighs.

He took a ragged breath and licked his lips.

"I thought this isn't what you wanted, Sis."

Her head shook again still denying, still pleading, but he couldn't tell anymore whether she was begging for or against it.

Alex stood in front of her sister, still eerily calm until her eyes focused on him, and pulled off his robe. He turned his head, cracking his neck, feeling his cock jutting proudly from his toned body as he stood before his prize.

He watched Jen's eyes travel over the body that she hasn't seen bare since before he went into the Marines. A moan escaped around the panties.

Slowly, letting her take in each word he tells her in a husky voice,

"This is it Sis. The cock that's going to take you. If you're good it might be the only one you see. Of course my friends sure have wanted you, but I don't think I'll share.

"I always wanted you to give yourself to me. But you can do that later. Time to bare that sweet little body."

He reached for a butterfly knife from a shelf in the room, flipping the blade out, back in, out, knowing how much knives scare his little sister. He hears her gasp and hold her breath at the sight of the knife, watched her pull herself back away from him. He chuckled as he advanced, pulling the panties out of her mouth to let her speak as he slid the knife along her body.

"Please Alex don't do this! No Alex please! I promise I will do anything you want just don't cut me please," she whimpered softly begging him with her eyes and now her voice.

Still chuckling he pressed the knife against her stomach and then slid it up along the buttons of her shirt.

"Don't worry baby sister this knife isn't for cutting. At least not cutting you you." One button popped away, then another.

"This knife is just to help remove your clothes since you seem unable to at the moment. Though it may be good to remember it and play nice."

Another button popped off, then the last one Her shirt falls open showing the little white bra that she had been teasing with all this time. She pulled her arms tight, her elbows in, trying to cover herself even though she had to know that it was impossible. Panicking, she kicked out to at him but he caught her legs and slid them around his waist.

Pulling himself closer, he brought his mouth to her lips, slowly devouring it even as she tried to keep it shut. Chuckling against her lips he felt as much as heard her murmured no's. His hips dropped then rose, making his cock brush against her sopping slit for the first time.

"This is happening Jen. Tonight." He slid his cock along her slit again, his breath in gasps as he rocked against her, sawing along her little furrow as he spoke.

"This cock."

"That pussy."

"You."

"Me."

"When I want it to."

"You'll beg me for it, little sister. You're already wet." He closed his eyes as he slid against her one last time and pulled back.

*****

Jenny moaned deeply at the feel of his hard cock rubbing her virgin cunt.

Fighting every instinct of her body she gasped, "Alex... Please!"

He looked deeply into her eyes "Already begging Sis?"

His sarcastic words seemed to pull her out of her trance.

"Get the fuck away from me, asshole!" she spat at him.

His eyes showing a mixture of disappointment at her words and pride – at her spirt?

Sliding the knife along her stomach he slipped it under the bra with a small twist it falls away. Grabbing a nipple he twisted it suddenly.

"I told you to play nice my little slut."

She twisted away from his grasp "I am not a slut!"

"Sluts like you get me, Jen. You swear with your mouth that you are so sweet and innocent but your body tells a different story. Your nipples are begging for more pain and your cunt juices are running down your legs.

"You are a slut Jen but from now on you will be my slut." Leaning down to catch a nipple in his teeth he suckled gently at first but nibbled and bit sharply every so often. The other hand ran down to her ass, holding her tight against him.

Jen felt like her tits had been hardwired to her clit. She didn't know how long she could fight. Even the pain made her pussy spasm. She knew she was losing her battle as she let her eyes close, her head sagging back. She caught herself moaning and knew she was giving herself away.

**********

Alex savored every inch he slid his mouth along his sister's flat tummy, his tongue slowly bathing her, lapping up her sweat.

"She even has a cute belly button," he whispered to himself before dipping his tongue into it. He was rewarded with a low moan from his sister. He knew there was more lust and less fear and pain every time she opened her mouth. It was only a matter of time.

ehlanna
ehlanna
14 Followers
12