Ravishing My Girlfriend's Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Lisa's Mom enjoys bondage and anal, just like her daughter.
2.4k words
4.51
311.8k
154

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dracthyus
Dracthyus
430 Followers

It was going to be a very good night. My girlfriend Lisa was out of town, with her grandmother, and her mother, Lynne, had asked me to come over, to keep her company.

It wasn't long before Lynne had confessed that she wanted to be used rough, the way she'd seen me take her daughter. It was a dark and rainy night, she was in a see-through nightgown with a frilly bra and panties, and she'd been clinging to me every time the thunder crashed. What would you have done?

We were in the afterglow of her "violation." She was breathing heavily under me, naked and glistening with the sweat of our violent first sex, and I was holding her down by her hair, looking down into her wide eyes.

It was going to be a few minutes before I could perform again... but not THAT many minutes. It was good to be young and horny all the time, sometimes. I was going to have to find something to do to pass the time while I recovered... it was just going to take a little imagination.

"What... what are you going to do to me?" she asked, breathlessly. You didn't have to be too bright to tell that she was looking for something rough and deep, trying to goad me into something we'd both enjoy a lot.

I stood up, lifting her to her feet by her hair. She gasped, and pressed against me, her silicone breasts pressing into my chest tightly. I released her hair, wrapped my arms around her waist, and hefted her up onto my shoulder. She was almost painfully skinny; it was easier to lift her than I thought it would be. I could still feel the bruising where my pubic bone had bashed into her during our sex.

As she squealed, quite nicely, I carried her into her bedroom, and threw her onto her big, soft bed. She bounced once, and rolled onto her back, lifting up on her elbows and looking at me. She loved being lifted, carried, and thrown around. She was living her rape fantasies, now... and she was going to live some of mine.

I'd looked at her bed a few times before... mostly covered in big down comforters, with a nice brass headboard and footboard. I guess I'd fantasized about this event, because I acted almost from instinct.

As she watched, I opened her closet door, and moved a few things aside. I found the silk scarves I was looking for pretty quickly. I had to wonder if she'd thought about this as much as I had, and if she was actually trying to get this response from me. I was wondering if I could possibly take her someplace she hadn't even thought of going. I was certainly going to try.

With a handful of scarves, I approached the bed. She scooted away from me on her elbows and ass, eyes getting wider. "What... what are you going to do with those, Scott?" she asked. "Are... are you going to hurt me?"

I grabbed her by her ankle, and pulled her into the center of the bed. "Get on your stomach," I said, kneeling on the bed.

She just looked at me, for a second. "No," she said. "No... you can't be serious..."

I put the scarves on the edge of the bed, grabbed both her ankles, and flipped her onto her belly, showing her how serious I was. She whimpered a little as I grabbed her right wrist, and tied a scarf around it. The brass headboard made it easy for me to tie her wrist to the corner of the bed.

"I... I'm not sure I can do this," she said. More seriously... not the fantasy "victim" voice she'd been using. I was throwing her a serious curve. "I... I don't know, Scott..."

I tied her left wrist to the other upper corner of the bed, and I think I heard her starting to cry. I took a moment to lean close to her face, observing her tightly screwed-shut eyes; teardrops sliding down her cheeks. Was I taking this too far?

I might have been, but she'd been asking for this treatment. I kissed the tears off of her face, gently, slowly stroking her back. Her eyes opened and looked at me.

"Are... are you going to hurt me?" she asked, her eyes wide.

"Yes, Lynne," I said, cupping her ass cheek in my strong hand. "I'm going to put my cock in your ass, and it's going to hurt, and you're going to love it."

Her mouth went wide, and she just stared at me. I was definitely taking her further than she thought it would go. She pulled at the silk scarves, not too hard, just hard enough to find out that I'd genuinely tied her down. She couldn't get loose; she had no choice in the matter.

"Don't," she said, quietly, tears falling again.

I stood up, and moved to her feet. She didn't struggle as I tied scarves to her ankles, and spread her legs wide, tying her, spread-eagled, to the bed. I took one of her big, soft pillows, and slid it under her hips, lifting her pretty little ass up for me. Not a lot of meat there, but it had a nice shape, and she was squirming nicely for me.

By this time, my cock had recovered its vigor, and I was throbbing hard. I slipped into the hall bathroom, and found the bottle of hand lotion that I knew would be on the sink. Returning to Lynne's room, I worked the little pump and put a dollop of lotion in my hand, and sat next to her on the bed.

"Please," she said, as I rubbed the lotion onto her upturned ass, "don't do this to me, Scott... I... I don't want this..."

I slipped my middle finger into the crack of her ass, distributing more lotion there, and she gasped as my fingertip slipped over her quivering anus. I drizzled some more lotion right there, and gently worked my finger up and down in her crack, lingering a little more on her asshole each time I passed over it.

"You've never been fucked in the ass before?" I asked casually, feeling it twitch under my fingertip. God... sitting her talking to her, like this, was making me even hotter! This was one of the things I loved about rough sex with Lisa... but doing it with her mom was so much better, for some reason!

"N...no," she stammered, her hips starting to rotate. She couldn't hide that what I was doing was starting to feel good, to her. "My... Lisa's father... he wanted to... but I never let him..."

I started to rub her little asshole in little circles... gently pressing in, as I felt it twitch, adding a little more lotion. "Lisa didn't want me to do it, either," I said.

"You... you put your cock in Lisa ass?" she asked, gasping a little. I couldn't tell if she was gasping because of her daughter's unexpected sexual activity, or from my finger slowly slipping into her bunghole. Maybe a little bit of both.

"Oh, yes I did. Even though she didn't want me to. I forced her to do it."

A shudder went through Lynne's body, and her asshole twitched hard... hard enough that the tip of my finger slipped in, to the first knuckle. Lynne grunted loudly when it did... I kept it in there, slowly rotating it inside her, drizzling a little more lotion on it.

I leaned my mouth closer to her ear as she shuddered. "I didn't tie her down for it... I didn't have to. I just bent her over the couch in my basement, and took her. She couldn't stop me."

Lynne moaned, and I pressed in a little harder, penetrating her sphincter. She squeezed down on my finger SO hard, but I knew that the pain in my finger was nothing compared to what she was feeling. She gasped at the deeper penetration, and I added a little more lotion.

"I didn't use any lotion, either," I continued. Remembering the anal event with Lisa was keeping me throbbing hard, and Lynne's reaction to it was an even bigger turn on. "I took her dry, and hard... only the wetness of her pussy to lubricate the penetration. It hurt us both, a lot."

Lynne's body was reacting to the words, and the penetration... I could feel the heat from her cunt on my hand, as I pressed my finger deeper up her ass. Her hips were rotating, now... pressing her ass tighter against my finger. She may have thought that she would hate the penetration, but she was learning to love it.

I put my lips against the back of her ear as my finger slipped into her ass to the knuckle. "I wrapped my arm around Lisa's throat, and fucked her ass hard... until I shot my load in her. And when I was done... she asked me to do it again."

"Ooooh, GOD..." Lynne moaned, and shuddered with an orgasm. I slipped my finger out of her well-lubricated hole, and applied another dollop of lotion to my raging hard cock.

"You're going to ask for it again, too, Lynne," I said, as I knelt behind her, between her widely spread legs.

"No," she said, her voice a gasp. "Don't.... don't put it in my ass..."

Her voice had changed. It wasn't her serious voice, any more... it was her wanton slut voice... the voice that was asking for the rape... that was begging to be taken. I smiled. She was ready for it.

I pressed the head of my cock against her quivering asshole, and slowly forced it inside. She pressed back against me, fucking her own ass on my cock, gasping as I slid into her.

GOD, she was tight. My finger had barely prepared her, and the lotion lubricated the passage, but her tight little asshole squeezed the blood out of my dick like a vice. I grabbed her hips and sank my cock down into her buttery anal opening, gritting my teeth against the tightness. Lynne screamed, long and loud, as my cock split her open.

She couldn't talk... she tried to form words, but they broke down into yelps and gasps, as I pulled her hips back onto my hard, throbbing prick. I could see her pulling against her bonds, trying to escape the impalement, but there was no getting away. I drove in HARD, and sank my whole length into her, feeling my balls slap against her hot, wet pussy.

I paused... partially to give her a rest, and partially because it felt SO fucking good, just being inside her ass. It was the tightest hole my cock had ever been in... well, since it had been in her daughter's ass, earlier that year. It was hot and slippery, and I could feel her heartbeat, in little contractions, like my cock was in a tight fist that would squeeze it, over and over.

Lynne's breathing slowed, a little, and her body relaxed, a little. She took in a deep, sobbing breath, and groaned with the pain and the fullness. "Oh, GOD... you're fucking me... you're fucking my ass..." she said, trying to wrap her brain around the experience.

I slowly slid my cock back out, her sphincter squeezing every inch of my cock so tightly, until only the head remained inside her, then RAMMED myself back in, all at once. She screamed again, and I have to admit, so did I. It felt so good, and hurt so much, all at the same time! I was past caring, though... it was the best my cock had felt in a long time, maybe ever, and I didn't care about the pain, to either of us.

I started sliding in and out of her ass faster, and faster... until I was pounding her little anal opening with all of my speed and strength. She lost the power of speech again, moaning and squirming on my cock, struggling weakly against the scarves. My fingers sank into her hips, and a fine sheen of sweat broke out on both of our bodies.

Her hot, tight ass squeezing down on my thrusting cock was more than I could take... it wasn't long before I could feel the cum boiling out of my balls, and I slammed into her hard, one more time, and shouted as I filled her bowels with my hot cum. Lynne screamed "Oh FUCK... I'M CUMMING!" at the same time, and her trembling body milked my cock better than it had ever been milked before. It felt like I came a second time, when her shuddering body squeezed every last drop of cum out of me.

I lay on top of her, exhausted, breath coming in pants, as she squirmed against me, moaning my name... "Scott... oh, God, yes, Scott..."

I had just enough strength left to untie her right wrist, before pressing my lips to the back of her neck, kissing her softly, and closing my eyes. I could feel her moving... untying her other wrist, and then crossing her arms under her head, and resting her head on them. My cock slowly deflated to a more manageable size, and with a moan, I slipped out of her ass.

It took a few minutes to recover enough to get her ankles untied, and then we just sort of wandered into the bathroom. She winced every time she moved, and I started off the shower while she took care of herself a bit. Eventually, we were soaping each other up, just smiling, and getting each other good and clean. Good thing the house had a gas powered hot water heater. With the power out, a cold shower wouldn't have been nearly as cozy.

"I loved that," she said, as we rinsed off. "I was so scared... but I was so turned on..."

"That's what Lisa said," I admitted, giving her big, round breasts a good squeegee with my hands. "That's why I was sure you'd enjoy it, too."

"Like daughter, like mother," Lynne admitted, as she turned off the water. "Can you stay the night?"

I smiled, and grabbed us a couple of the big, fluffy bath sheets they used as towels. "I don't think that will be a problem," I said. "Can't leave a lady in the dark, all alone, now can I?"

We laughed as we dried off, and I started to wonder if I could get Lynne and Lisa into bed at the same time.

Dracthyus
Dracthyus
430 Followers