Ravishment

Story Info
She is followed and taken.
1.3k words
66.2k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Night time fell, and I'd been watching the college girl. She was 20 years old, buoyant breasts, slender waist, round hips, firm ass, and strong legs, she was perfect. She'd walked from the campus this afternoon, leaving a little late. A sport perhaps? I smiled to myself as i realized that I would soon find out.

She wore nothing overly dramatic: a black and white V-cut collared shirt, a long, black flowing skirt, and low heels, nothing that would make her trip easily. She had darted down the road, seemingly late for something. I followed her to her home. She entered through the back door. I walked up to the yard, hiding in the bushes. I'd peeked at her through the window. Her back was to me as she pulled down her long, bluish-black hair, combing it to her waist. How I'd like to run my hands through it.

About an hour later, she fell to her bed, bouncing a few times. I stayed to watch her sleep. Eventually her chest started to fall at a slower pace, her hand fell open, her head to the side. I reached to the window she'd forgotten to lock, slid it open, and pulled myself inside.

I stood over her, controlling my breathing, making it slow so that it wouldn't disturb her.

I pulled a chemical-soaked cloth from my pocket and pressed it over her nose and mouth. She breathed in, and woke suddenly, but fell unconscious before she could figure out why. I picked her up, tossed her over my shoulder, and carried her through the window, leaving no traces that I was ever there.

I took her to my car, a block away, drove her to my home on a deserted street, and carried her into my room. I undress her quickly, biding my time before she woke. I pulled her shoes off, tossing them into my closet, her shirt and skirt I tossed into my hamper. I did not touch her more than necessary. What was the point, when only I'd remember?

In the far corner of the room, there was nothing in reach if you were to sit there. I put the girl there and leaned her to the wall, pulling each arm upward and hooking it to the wall.

It wasn't a long wait before I heard a scuffle, a gasp, and a scream. Sitting in the chair at my computer, I swiveled to catch the expression on her face. It was frozen with shock, anger, and fear. Her naked body shivered with the cool temperature, making her breasts shake seductively. I shrugged, making it slower than normal, making sure she got the message. Her eyes widened slightly, and I grinned, turning back to the computer.

Eventually, she found her voice. "Where am I?" she asked. Her voice shook.

"Where did you want to be? Home? Ha! school? No. You WANTED to be here." I looked into her eyes, no humor in mine, just a straight poker face, portraying no emotion.

She was appropriately shaken. "Why would I want to be here? What are you going to do to me?"

"Why would I tell you? that would just ruin all the fun." I stood up and moved toward her. She tried to kick, but i brushed her leg aside effortlessly. I leaned down and took her breasts in my hand, kneading them softly. She cringed and struggled, trying to be away from my violating touch. I stood up and left the room, turning the light off as I went.

-------------------------------------------------

I returned 3 days later, a crop and jug of water in my hand. She was sleeping and shivering. I pulled the crop out and whacked it across her breasts, making her wake with a start.

"What was that for!" she yelled. It was more of a demanding statement than a question. I whacked her again, this time an her cheek. She didn't burst out afterward.

I tilted the jug to her lips, which were slightly chapped. She drank it slowly, glaring at me with anger in her eyes. When I pulled the water away, she said, "why are you keeping me here, if only to starve me?"

"Oh are you hungry?"

"Yes." she answered curtly. Then in a softer tone, that contained a hint of sadness, she asked, "Are you going to kill me?"

I ignored her question. Would I? absolutely not. Would I harm her? Possibly. Would I rape her? Absolutely.

Setting the jug down, I reached for her breasts again. She flinched, but did not struggle this time. I slid my fingers up her throat, tracing her lips with the tips and down her stomach. When i reached her hips, she tried to jerk away.

I stood up, sliding the jug just out of the reach of her foot, and left the room.

I came back 3 days later. She wasn't sleeping, but she was staring at the floor, a vacant look in her eyes. I walked up to her, and she looked up at me, no change in her expression except that she seemed to focus on my face.

I reached for the jug and lifted it to her lips again. She drank it thankfully.

I touched her again, starting with the breasts, going upward to her lips and then downward to her hips. She didn't flinch away. She just watched my fingers.

I spread her legs apart, keeping a watch for any change in her face. There was none. She made no effort to help me move her legs, but no resistance.

My fingers slid playfully over her hips, down her thighs to her knees, then back up her inner thigh. When I got to her pussy lips, I paused, looking at her face. Light was back in her eyes, but only because of fear, not defiance. I slowly spread her pussy lips and stroked her slowly. She whimpered. I slid a finger into her slowly, and was surprised to meet resistance. She was a Virgin!

Her breathing was heavy now, almost gasps as her muscles clenches, pulling herself upward, away from my finger.

"I'd be your first, wouldn't I?"

"Please please, please, don't, please!" She gasped, tears now running down her face. "Dont hurt me!"

I raised an eyebrow. Did she mean not hurt her by breaking her hymen and causing her pain, or hitting her because I didn't want to deal with a virgin? Possibly both.

I unlocked her hands, and was surprised when she jumped at me, wrapping her arms around my neck in an embrace. I lifted her up and onto the bed, laying beside her. She didn't try to struggle or run. I did my run across her body several more times, hitting her sex spots on her hips ad her neck. She Whimpered several times, and I realized a minute later, it was because she felt herself becoming wet; she liked this treatment. I slid my fingers through her juices and brought them up over her clit. She gasped, and fresh tears ran down her face.

"Whats your name?" I ask her.

She whimpered. "Alice." She says.

"Alice, My name to you, is Master."

"Hello Master," She says, adoration clear in her voice.

"Alice, have you ever seen the rabbit hole?" I laugh, enjoying teasing her name.

"No Master..." She mutters, unclear of what I meant.

I slowly circle her clit, then start to stroke it, short and even strokes. "Would you like me to show you the Rabbit hole, Alice?"

Alice moans in response, her toes curling, back arching, and hips rotating into my fingers. I starts to move my finger faster, now only very short strokes. Her hips are bucking, and she lets out a loud moan before her muscles freeze up, about to cum.

I stop touching her, and leave the room.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
sex_loving_slavesex_loving_slaveabout 15 years agoAuthor
Sorry, but.

I said she got water, didn't I? plenty of it. Please don't skim. Read details.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
nope

Sorry but after six days without water she's not going to be getting wet, much less crying "fresh tears."

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Dirty Old Man & Alice Alice meets the dirty old man next door.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Ravishing Chloe Chloe unwittingly succumbs to more than she bargained for.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Caught Caught on a forest path.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The New Neighbor He makes it clear he wants busty blonde wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hide-and-Rape Being found during this game isn't very fun.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories