Ravishment of a Cyber Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
She finds herself in a way she only dreamed of.
1.3k words
3.16
42.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is Friday your son is with his dad for the weekend and you are going to spend a quit weekend alone. The school play had just ended and you are driving home only thinking of a hot bath and sleep tell Sunday.

This play required allot of long nights and hard work which you are proud of for the children did great and even the local newspaper printed the best review it ever has.

As you turn in to park your car you notice the front light is not working but you do not care for you are so tire. You go in the house flip the switch and the inside light does not go on also. Shit is all you can think as you shut the door and lock it. You turn walking back to your bedroom.

By the second step you are shocked when someone whom must have been hiding behind the door covers your eyes with something and shoves something in your mouth as you try to shout. Your hands are grabbed once you cannot see and you hear loud "click" as you now cannot move your hands knowing they are now cuffed.

All the while you are being pushed in to your bedroom. Your mind is racing when you finally hear. "Bitch I know your child is gone for the weekend so this weekend you are mine."

You are pushed hard as you fall on your bed. Soon your right leg is grabbed being tied with something followed by your left leg being pulled the opposite direction and tied as well. Now you lie there breathing hard wondering what is going to happen and who is it that is doing this to you.

As your breathing slows a little worried what is going to happen next you feel something cold and sharp on your right leg. The cutting sound is very clear, as you know your slack is being cut. You wish to scream but the only sound comes out is sounds that sound like moans.

"It sounds like you like this bitch."

With that being said you try to shut up but it is so hard when the knife reaches the waistline then moves to the left leg.

Ripe as the left leg is cut followed by a quick pull as you shacks flies off. "Nice no panties you are a hot bitch. Woo very nice you are shaved." Feeling fingers rubbing your out pussy lips. "Hmmm shaved today you must have want to be fucked." Followed by a loud laugh.

Your blouse is cut off as well as your bra. Now you feel hands roaming all over your body but never touching your nipples or clit. Nothing enters you just teasing making you very wet. Then you feel me very close to your ear for you feel my breath right there.

"Cunt you are hot. I am sure you are wounding who I am but for now that does not matter."

You are crying and your tears are running down your cheek from under the blindfold. You feel me lick your tears away.

"Sweet taste. I like it when you cry."

Then you feel a puncture on you neck-followed lips locking around the place that was puncture. With a very strong sucking you are sure who ever has you is drinking your blood.

The lips are removed then a lick of you ear. "I know there is not real vampires but this is as close as it will ever be. By the end of this weekend you will become my slave. You will become the bitch in heat I crave. You will be begging to be with me always. I love the taste of your blood but I love the taste of your tears even better."

You feel something being applied to your tiny asshole. It is cold and very greasy then a finger finds its way in your tiny tight hole sliding in and out. It is removed followed by something much larger, that once in allows your sphincter to collapse around it keeping it in making you feel so full in the backside.

A collar is being wrapped around your neck with the click of what you believe is a leash. Your legs are untied and you are being dragged off of the bed. As you are being pushed down the hallway, which you know leads to the front door.

You try to push back to not be pushed out the door but you cannot stop what is happening. Once out the door you feel the coldness of the winter air and you are praying that no one sees you. Yet you do hope they do see you so they can call the cops.

The butt plug makes you feel so full and it make you feel even fuller with each step. You have trying to bear down to push it out but it is way to fat in the middle to get out without help.

You hear the opening of what you know is a trunk and you are pushed in. The drive is very long and you are so cold in the back of the trunk. You hear the sound of grave and you now know you are not in town anymore, as you have no idea where you are.

The car stops you hear a door opens that sound very large. After which the car is driven in. The trunk is open after which you are pulled out.

"Bitch this is your home for the weekend." The room echoes like a big empty warehouse. You are pulled for a little while and you are stopped.

You are lash firmly to what you now know is a wooden sawhorse in the center of the vacant warehouse. Still gagged, blindfolded a large vibrator is embedded deeply in your cunt then turned on as it makes the butt plug hum also. Your arms and legs are now tied tightly against the "A" shaped legs of the rough carpenter's horse; your ass and pussy are thrust well back, clearing the horizontal beam. This particular sawhorse sturdy construction is very rough wood without any finishing. Your breasts hang on either side as nipple clips are attached, suspending weights from each nipple. To say that you are uncomfortable would be an extreme understatement. You are tied this way for about ten minutes then you feel the warmth of four bright spotlights being turned on.

With the weighs swinging with your ever move and the humming of your ass and cunt it is driving your crazy but the topper is not being able to see or scream. You know much more of this will drive you insane.

"I know you love this even if you tell me no. I know you so well, even better than you know yourself."

With those words you now know who is in charge and who is taking control of you. But you keep thinking I am not ready for this. This is only my dream's it cannot ever be real. But real it is.

"The heat of the lamps is so that I can film this. I am filming it for two reasons. First for my protection for if you call the cops I can humiliate you in court by showing it to everyone so they can see how much you love it. Then second I will let you have a copy so that you can watch yourself and just how much of a bitch in heat you truly are."

Now you feel my lips close to your ear whispering. "I want to hear you beg. I want you to beg me to fuck you. You have two choices if you beg to be fucked I will remove you from the rough sawhorse or if you scream I will fuck you anyways on this sawhorse. I put you on the horse to warn you that if you do not follow my commands I will make it very painful, however if you follow my commands who knows you may just enjoy it."