Raw Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Positioning her strong tongue at the base of Kendall’s panty-covered slit, Josie slowly pulled it upward until it pressed against her lover’s swollen clit. Kendall moaned and her hips bucked up to press against Josie’s mouth. But Josie was determined not to let Kendall come too quickly, and so she began to nibble at her drenched lips again, then slide her tongue against Kendall’s tasty slit. Josie continued her torture until it was obvious by Kendall’s labored breathing and repetitive moans of “Yes, baby, yes!” that she was going to come soon.

Ready to reward her lover for letting Josie tease her to such a highly sensitive place, Josie locked her lips against Kendall’s mound and applied suction to her lover’s clit while gently grazing the tip with her lower teeth. Kendall came in crashing waves of ecstasy as she clamped her thighs against Josie’s ears and tangled her long fingers in Josie’s hair.

Crawling back into her lover’s arms, Josie offered Kendall a tender kiss, and the two women settled into a comfortable sleep.

Look for Raw (Ch. 2) soon!

12