Ray and Sue Try Swapping Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom whispered, 'That was amazing Sue. You are one sexy lady.'

Sue laughed, 'I am no lady but I will take the sexy. Now I need this cock inside me again so I better get back to work.' With that she took the softening cock back in her mouth and worked on it until Tom was ready to go again.

As she climbed on top of him he stopped her. 'Why don't we take this outside?'

'Outside?'

'Mmmm. In the hot tub.'

Sue just smiled at him and then ran for the door, 'Race you.' Tom got up and ran after her admiring her bottom as it wobbled with each stride.

They got in the hot tub and Sue lowered herself onto Tom's massive rod. In this position it felt even deeper than before. They had their arms around each other's necks and they kissed deeply as Sue ground her pelvis against Tom's; causing his cock to slowly move in and out of her. Her tits were bouncing causing splashes as they hit the water. Sue knew that she was making quite a bit of noise but was in such bliss that she did not care. All the neighbours would be asleep at this time anyway.

They continued to kiss throughout their entire slow lovemaking. It was the most sensual experience Sue had ever had. It took Tom almost an hour of slow sex to cum for the last time that night. Sue came a couple of times; not as intense as the other ones but the intimacy of the experience made them at least as satisfying.

They eventually got out of the tub, dried off and went to bed happy. Sue could not believe how good the night had been. She had forgotten how good sex could be. In fact she was pretty certain that sex had never been this good before. She could not wait for the rest of the week.

~~~~~

The next morning Ray and Sue were in their kitchen eating breakfast when Sue said, 'Okay then. You know the rules. No secrets. Do you want to go first or shall I?'

Ray's shoulders sagged. He had not been looking forward to this conversation as he had not really got any last night. 'You go first.' He was very nervous and already a bit jealous. Was it meant to feel like this?

'Well, we went into the bedroom and he had rose petals on the bed and champagne on ice; it was so romantic. We had a drink and kissed and then he sucked my boobs and went down on me and...OH MY GOD...he made me orgasms so hard. Then we had sex with him on top. He was so big, so long and thick, I felt so full. It was amazing. I think my next orgasm was even stronger than the first. He orgasmed inside me at the same time.'

Ray felt a knot of intense jealousy in his stomach. 'Did he wear a condom?'

'Err, no. Should he have done? I didn't really think of that. A bit late now I guess. Anyway, we then chatted and drank some more champagne before I...you know...gave him a blowjob.' Sue was actually finding this talk quite a turn on. Although her arousal was not directed at Ray.

'Did you swallow?' Ray asked grumpily.

'Well if you really want to know...yes I did. Anyway we finished off the night with long slow sex in the hot tub. That was amazing.'

'You did it outside? I bet he made you cum again too.' Ray knew he was sounding petulant.

Sue frowned. 'We both did this knowing what we were getting in to Ray. It is no use getting jealous now. And yes, he made me cum twice more if you must know.'

Ray was now slumped in his chair. He knew that Tom had given his wife what he had failed to do for years. He knew that he was probably incapable of giving his wife what Tom had given her anyway. He almost felt like calling it off but he desperately wanted his chance with Tara.

'Sooo. What did you and Tara get up to?' Sue was all smiles again. She really wanted to know. She had such a good time with Tom that she held no jealousy at all.

'We had a drink. We kissed a little, I went down on her then she wouldn't have sex with me unless I wore a condom. I did not have any of course so we just went to sleep.'

Sue couldn't help smiling but she did say, 'Oh I am sorry Ray. I am sure it will work out better next time.' Ray had already been out that morning to buy condoms; he was not going to get caught short next time. They finished their breakfast in silence.

Despite it being Sunday Ray headed off to work shortly later and so Sue started the housework. Somehow the daily routine seemed a lot more tolerable today.

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4

Sue finished her housework an hour later. She went and got changed for her workout session; although she did think that last night's exertions were probably exercise enough and a whole lot more fun. She selected some music, got on the treadmill and started jogging. She had a new found enthusiasm for her work out today. After five minutes she heard a knock at the door; she stopped the treadmill and answered.

'Good morning sexy.' It was Tom. Without waiting for an answer he grabbed Sue and pulled her close for a tender kiss. Sue was immediately excited.

'Hi Tom. Do you want a coffee?'

'No. I have a better idea. You look like you are dressed for a workout. Am I right?'

'Yeah. I was just about starting.'

'Well why don't you come out with me instead?'

'Err, okay. Where are we going?'

'That will be my surprise. Just get yourself some swimwear and a change of clothes. You are gonna love it. I will be back in five.'

Sue did not really know what Tom had in store for her but what she did know was that she was already feeling turned on. That had not happened at this time of the morning for years and she loved it.

Ten minutes later she placed her bag in the back of Tom and Tara's Volkswagen Camper Van and jumped into the front seat next to Tom. They headed off out of town. It was a sunny day and so Sue sat admiring the sun-baked countryside whilst Tom chatted happily away; frequently complimenting Sue on her toned body which was well and truly showed off by her tight workout Lycra.

Eventually Tom pulled into the grounds of a large mansion. Sue recognised it instantly as a high class spa she had only ever dreamed of attending. 'Oh my God. Are we really going here? Isn't it very expensive?'

'Nothing is too much for you Sue.' Tom smiled sincerely at her.

'But how can you afford it. Sorry for asking but house sitting cannot pay well.'

'You're right. Tara has a large inheritance that will keep us going with our current lifestyle for as long as we want. I mean, we have very few bills to pay. The house sitting pays for our travel and food and so all we have to spend money on is enjoying ourselves. It's a great way to live.'

'It does sound amazing. To be so free. You can't really do that once you have kids.'

'You could. Your kids have left home. You do not need to stay at home all day. Get out and have some fun.'

'But Ray has to work. We do need some money.'

'Ray does not seem like a fun guy to me so I was not suggesting you have to go out and have fun with him.' Tom gave Sue a wicked smile; she just laughed.

The two of them checked into the spa and went into their separate change rooms. Sue could not believe how luxurious it was. She had only ever read about this place in magazines; it was regularly patronised by celebrities and sports stars. She got changed into her bikini and slipped on the supplied robe and slippers.

Tom was waiting for her in the main pool area. It was huge; a very large irregular shaped pool surrounded by pool loungers and heated ceramic loungers. Over to the left was a whole wall of speciality showers with all kinds of sprays and jets. Over to the right was a large room that led to a spectacular array of heated rooms; saunas, steam rooms, herb scented rooms, everything you could imagine. Soft relaxing music and lavender scent filled the air. Sue felt herself completely relax instantly.

'Do you want a swim?' Tom asked.

'Sure.' They put their robes and slippers next to a couple of heated ceramic lounges and jumped in. The water that enveloped Sue's body was intoxicatingly warm. It was like slipping into a luxurious bath. They swam a few lengths; Tom kept his pace down so that he could remain by Sue's side. At the end of each length Tom would sneak a quick kiss from Sue. This little public display of affection made Sue feel really desirable; she loved that feeling especially as she knew that she had the hottest man there by far.

After they had finished their swim they ordered some fresh fruit smoothies and relaxed on the heated ceramic liners. The sensation was amazing. They were hot and shaped such that every part of the back of your body had good contact. Sue began to fall into a happy snooze as Tom held her hand.

They spent the next couple of hours spending time on the loungers, in the saunas and steam rooms and getting showered from every different angle possible. Sue thought that she could not be more relaxed as they headed to the restaurant for lunch.

Sue found the restaurant a bit odd. On the one hand it was incredibly posh and expensive looking but on the other hand all of the guests were dressed in bathrobes. Tom ordered them lobster salads and champagne; possibly the most decadent lunch Sue had ever had. The food was to die for; the lobster simply melting in her mouth; it was heavenly. She shuddered to think just how much Tom and Tara were spending on her today.

Once they finished their light lunch Tom led Sue to the massage suite. 'I have us booked in for a couples massage.'

'Ohhh. Can this day really get any better?' Sue could not remember the last time she had got a massage. She couldn't wait.

After filling in the obligatory health questionnaire they were led into one of the couple's rooms by a male and a female masseuse. They were told to get undressed and to get under the towels on the massage tables.

'So who gets the massage from the man?' Sue asked with a smile.

'Well. I thought it would be fun if we both got completely naked, with our modesties only covered by those little towels and then you could get massaged by the man and me by the lady. Do you fancy being a bit daring?'

'Err. I am not sure.'

'Hey, it is up to you. If you can't relax then keep your bikini on and get the girl to massage you. I just thought that it might add a little bit more fun and you know they will be absolutely professional.'

Sue smiled widely. 'Okay I'll do it.' She stripped off whilst Tom admired her form. He held her in his arms and gave her a lovely little kiss before getting undressed himself.

When the two masseuses got back they were both lying face down with their butts each covered by a little towel. Sue could not quite believe what she was doing. She knew that from the right angle her male masseuse would be able to see her pussy. She was right and that very angle was where he started as he worked on her feet. Sue was initially embarrassed but she began to calm down when Tom held her hand and smiled his winning smile at her.

Within minutes of the hands working their magic on her feet and legs she was completely relaxed and began to feel a bit naughty. She intentionally parted her legs a small amount; making sure that there was a clear view of her pussy. Sue did not know what had got into her. Yesterday morning she had been a very bored, very boring housewife stuck in a rut. Yet just one day later she had the best sex of her life with a beautiful boy who was younger than her eldest son and was now flashing her pussy to a male masseuse. She felt young again.

Of course what Sue did not know was that her masseuse was gay and was more interested in the view up Tom's towel; but she just enjoyed herself in the belief that she was giving this stranger a show.

By the end of the massage Sue lost much of the deep-seated muscle tension that had built of over many years of neglect and mundane drudgery. She felt wonderful. They headed to the lounge and ordered drinks; she had another glass of champagne and Tom had a juice.

'Oh Tom. Today has been truly magical. Thank you so much.'

He placed his hand on her thigh and gave it a gentle squeeze; she wanted him to go further but knew he could not in the lounge. 'You are worth it Sue and I enjoyed it every bit as much as you. You have to get yourself pampered every now and then.'

They continued chatting for a while before getting changed and heading home. On the drive back Sue looked over at Tom and felt her libido roar. She had to have him; she needed him now. She undid her seat belt and Tom looked round.

'What are you doing?'

'Sue smiled at him with a naughty glint in her eye. 'Keep your eyes on the road big boy.' Tom chuckled and tried to concentrate on his driving as Sue undid his pants and pulled his stiffening cock out. 'It is your turn for me to do something for you.'

Sue leaned down and began to suck Tom's cock. In no time at all it was at full length and pushing against the back of her throat. She did the best job at deep-throating that she could. It must have been good because Tom nearly crashed the car twice. Sue's head was bobbing up and down on Tom's shaft at an impressive rate. She was bringing him close to exploding fast.

'Oh God that is amazing. I can't last much longer.'

Sue looked up and momentarily let his cock fall out of her mouth. 'Pull over now.' Tom did as he was told and pulled the van on to the verge expecting to explode in Sue's mouth at any moment. However, as soon as the car stopped Sue sat back up. Tom was disappointed for a split second until he saw that Sue had reached under her dress to slip off her panties. As soon as they were off she clambered over and sat on Tom. He eased his throbbing cock into her wet pussy and they began to grind against each other in a frenzied fuck.

Sue was more aroused than she could ever remember being. The discomfort of the position in the car was of no concern; eclipsed by the excitement of fucking like animals knowing that anyone of the hundreds of drivers driving past could see them or that they could get into trouble if a policeman caught them. Sue did not even notice that she kept on banging her head against the van roof.

Their fucking was so fast and frantic that it took them both less than five minutes to cum. Fireworks were exploding in both of their bodies. The spasms in Sue's body drove Tom's spewing cock ever deeper. Sue threw her arms around Tom's neck and kissed him deep and hard as they came down from their sexual heights.

'Wow. That was intense. I haven't had car sex since before I was married.'

'That was certainly a welcome surprise Sue. You really are proving to be a naughty girl.' Sue giggled as she got back into the passenger seat. She marvelled at the feel of Tom's cum seeping out of her freshly fucked pussy as they finished the ride home.

When they got home Sue got up on her tip toes to give Tom a quick sweet kiss. 'Thank you for a lovely day Tom.'

~~~~~

Ray was already home when Sue got in. 'Have you been out?' Sue thought this was a typical stupid bloody question but she let it pass.

'Tom took me out to the spa today. It was wonderful. We relaxed, we ate lobster salad and champagne and then we got massages. It was so posh, so lovely.'

Ray felt those pangs of jealousy again. He also kicked himself for working on another bloody Sunday. If he had not worked he could have had another go with Tara whilst Sue was out with Tom. Despite the jealousy he could not stop himself asking the question he did not want to hear the answer to. 'So did you, you know, do anything?'

Sue smiled as she reminisced about the intense car sex that had only finished less than 30 minutes ago. 'I gave him a blowjob as he was driving us home.'

Ray felt the knot in his stomach tighten. 'Did you swallow again?'

'Oh no. I made him pull over before he climaxed and then we had car sex. It was wild. Me and Tom fucking like crazy at the side of the road whilst loads of cars and trucks were driving past.'

'So still no condom then?' Ray was still sore by the fact that Sue let Tom fuck her bareback whilst Tara would not even entertain the idea.

'No of course not. No point after last night. Anyway I suppose I had better go and wash up. It is, you know, sort of leaking down my leg.'

'Oh God. I did not need to know that.'

'Sorry Ray.'

Ray made his mind up to try and make something happen for himself. 'I am off to see Tara.'

'Have fun.'

Ray knocked on the Hillmans' front door. Tom answered. 'Hey Ray. How's it hanging? Sorry to hear about last night.'

The last thing Ray needed was Tom reminding him that he had not got anywhere with Tara last night, especially as Tom had just fucked Sue again. 'I have come to see Tara.'

'Oh shit man. You have just missed her. She is spending the night with a friend who is passing through on business. They only get to see each other like once a year. Sorry man. Shame you had to work. Tara has been home all day whilst I was out with Sue.' This did nothing to helps Ray's mood. He now knew that he could have been having glorious sex with the delicious Tara all day rather than preparing fucking spreadsheets at work. 'Why don't you try again tomorrow?'

Ray left dejected. Swapping was really not working out as he had hoped.

To be continued.

~~~~~~~~~~~