Rayne Falls Ch. 02

Story Info
Overcast: A night on the town.
1k words
3.29
6.2k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 02/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
209 Followers

Rayne is driving around the side streets of Stonewall behind a pair of tinted sunglasses hoping to find some fun tonight. Despite his car being any sort of giveaway he tries to keep a slight disguise about it all. All of a sudden he's flagged down to a small ranch style house.

"Hey baby, you wanna come in and chill for a bit? I got the hook up who would you like to hook up with?" Asked the Cross Dresser.

"Uhh...hey momma, I'm just lookin for a tgirl." Explained Rayne.

"That's cool . Look, my names Texas. I'm flattered you think I'm passable. I'm a cross dresser. But my friend, she's a full blown transsexual. Look here's a picture." Said Texas as he pulled out a picture.

"She's perfect, look at those tits and that dick!" Rayne exclaimed.

Yeah, funny thing is she got it all natural. Her tits are straight hormones. I don't know what she's taking but she can lactate too for some reason. So you wanna come in?" Asked Texas.

"Shit yeah.. I've been cruising around here for years. I think I may have found my last tgirl." Rayne gladly said getting out of the car to follow Texas inside.

Once inside they both sit down in the living room. On the couch, they can hear a shower whispering from down the hall.

"She'll be out in a minute. You sure you don't wanna fool around while we wait? Asked Texas.

"Naw. Even if I did I only have enough money for one of you." Rayne said dryly.

"Okay how about I get that dick ready while she get's finished?" Texas asked anxiously.

"What all she has to do? Rayne wondered.

"Not much just get out the shower really. She doesn't even bother putting on clothes just to take them off again. Hell sometimes she doesn't even dry off." Texas explained. "So..."

"Oh yeah lets do it." Said Rayne pulling his dick out struggling to get it to of his boxers.

"Nice dick. Long, thick, and so-ho yummy." Texas said slipping his lips around the head.

Rayne leans back with a sigh as Texas nearly chokes himself sucking it. He takes his dick all the way to the balls, leaving it nice and slimy on the return. Rayne moans and groans. Can't help but tense his dick up, especially on the down stroke as Texas massages his ballsack. Texas grabs his dick and licks the head of it brings his mouth down to encompass his sack fully into his mouth. Rayne taps his forehead flexing his dick from pure joy.

"Okay let me have him now, funs over for you, Texas." Said a voice above their heads.

"Sigh. Okay honey. This is Andrea." Introduced Texas, as he got up.

There she is standing there dripping wet, all dark and lovely. Long curly hair, big double dee's and a nice four pack of abs. Size sixteen waist. Standing six foot even.

"You ready to go in the back sweetie? Let's see how much water we can burn off ." Said Andrea.

"Let's do it, to it." Rayne said with a grin on his face.

So they walk to her bedroom which is full of sex toys There's a porno going on over on the TV in the corner. He glances around to see a over spilt closet to the sex swing and finally her canopy bed with mirrors in the top. She offers him to sit on the bed and she sits in his lap.

"So what do you want to do tonight. Or not do? Andrea queries.

"I don't know. Let's just see where we go." Rayne responded as he held her waist and slid a hand near her dick.

"I gotta ask you for the money first, hoes policy." She joked.

Rayne handed her the money and she leant in and kissed him. As their tongues slowly slipped in and hands started to find a good position, they fall to the bed. Andrea slips down and starts to suck on Rayne's nipples. He's never had that before- it's fucking sexy to him. He moans and she sucks harder. She reaches down and grabs his dick to play with. Slowly jacking him off till her face can get down there. Rayne plays with and sucks her tits , moving his hands to her waist and hips.

"Mmm, your good suga.. I like this." Moaned Andrea.

Andrea got down to suck his dick.. She licked all up and down it and gently ran her lips on it. Slipping his balls into her mouth. She rolls his balls around in her mouth and sucks on them softly. She takes his whole dick like Texas. All the way down and she throws a twist of her head in it. Leaving more mucus, Andrea then sits up and places his dick in her ass. Riding it nice and slow.

"Oh yeah. That's it baby, feels good." Rayne said as his head tilted back.

"I love this dick!" Andrea screamed as she rode harder.

Rayne starts to get close to cumming so he lays her on her side and goes at it for himself. Ass in one had and tits in the other he bends down to get a face full of titty, sucking on her nipples. Andrea manages to get a leg free and goes doggy style Now she's screaming, yelling his name.

"Grab my tits!" she yells.

She's getting close to a second orgasm when he flips her over and starts to notice her lactating. He went to suck them jacking his and her dick off together. Rayne makes his way to sucking her dick She really moans and groans. Tensing her dick up releasing pre-cum.

"Baby, you can come over whenever you want, it's on the house!" Said Andrea with glee as she nutted in his mouth.

"Sounds fine with me. I knew from the picture you'd be all I need." Replied Rayne as he began to fuck her tits spraying cum all in between and on her face.

Back in the living room, Andrea was telling Texas how he now has free dick whenever he wants it. Claiming she really felt like a woman. They talked a tad more and Rayne left to go back to the dorms.

"You know Andrea, he goes to Earnhardt University where I go." Explained Texas.

"He said you looked familiar but I don't think he entirely knows who you are." Mentioned Andrea.

JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
209 Followers