Rayne's Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
Redhead begins exhibiting.
7k words
4.43
93.1k
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerfstar
Nerfstar
166 Followers

These are the stories of how my wife, then girlfriend, started in her need to display herself for people to see. I met Rayne in January when we were in my sophomore year in college. Rayne is about two years my senior. She is an heiress to a small fortune, which she unfortunately gained at a very young age. Her parents passed away in a plane crash and Rayne has had a fear of flying ever since her nanny told her. Do not get me wrong being rich is great, but that is not what attracted me to her. But first, let me tell you how we met.

We met at the local community college on the first day of our English course. The teacher had us partner up and get to know at least one other person in class. My friend, Alex, and I ended up talking with Rayne when she could not find a partner. She flirted with both of us as we did the exercise. We had fun and decided that we would form a study group and help each other with not only the work in English, but also all the subjects we had. At the class break, we exchanged phone numbers and set up the first study date. We were going to meet at her place, because she said that the house had a whole lot of space, on Saturday of that week. The class met once a week on Tuesdays for three hours.

Alex called me that Thursday saying that he had to go out of town for the weekend on an assignment. I was a little bummed hearing that I was not going to be able to hang with him, but then I realized that I would be able to be with the hot redhead all alone, even if it was doing homework. Then I got paranoid, thinking that she might not want to be a part of the study date if Alex was not there. So after hanging up with Alex, I called her and told her what was happening. She was still up for the study date; and she told me to plan on quite a few hours of work. She has a problem doing math and lucky for her I am great at the subject.

Saturday came and I headed to her house. It, as you may have guessed, was a mansion on at least an acre of land. I rolled up to the gate and it opened before I could stop to talk in the box speaker. I was in awe when I got to the house. Rayne came out and practically dragged me out of my CRX and into the house. That was a six foot, one hundred thirty pound woman moving a six foot four inch, one hundred eighty pound man. Once I got over the shock of the size of the house and grounds she lived on she gave me a quick tour of the house. After the tour, we hit the books and worked for around three hours before breaking for dinner. Since it was the weekend the cook was off and neither of us really cooked, we ordered a couple pizzas.

She got a bottle of wine out to drink with the pizza, but we opened it almost as soon as we got it out. I finished off a full glass by the time the pizza arrived. Over dinner, we talked and had a good time enjoying each other's company. We just talked and lost track of time. We realized that we had finished the second bottle at about midnight. There was a sexual energy in the air, but I was about to pass out. She told me that I was going to be staying in one of the guest rooms and maybe we would get a little more work done the next day. She took me to the room, took my shirt off, laid me on the bed, and covered me with the blanket. I passed out as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I woke confused and hurting. I had learned that I did not like hangovers that morning. As I sat up in the bed, she came in wearing an oversized flannel shirt and carrying a weird drink. She told me to drink it; I did and started feeling better in about a minute. I smiled at her and she said time for a quick breakfast and a little more math then I was going home. We did exactly as she said; breakfast was scrambled eggs and toast. We did something like five more problems and that was the end of her homework. Why we did not do them the night before I will never know? She helped me gather my stuff and escorted me to my car. I got in and rolled down the window and she leaned on the door. She had not changed out of the shirt yet. We talked about when the next study date should be briefly when I remembered that Alex should be in on the decision, and I said so. We finished the discussion and I was about to drive off and she was still leaning on the door. As I was about to ask her if we missed anything she leaned in and kissed me on the lips and slid her hand over my abs. I was stunned. When I came to, to ask her why she had done that, she was already at the front door, she saw that I was looking at her and she flipped the tail of her shirt up to flash me her ass. That was how we started dating. After that our relationship developed rapidly, a month after that I had a key to the house and a code to the gate. At school, we never let our relationship slip.

* * *

The temperature in late March was very high for the time of year. We were getting into the eighties on a regular basis. This caused most everybody into summer clothes: girls in shorts and dresses and guys into shorts. The temperatures continued to stay in the eighties into April. We, basically, got an early and hot spring.

Well, the first English class in April came and went and Rayne did not show. After class, I called her house but she did not answer. I started to get worried and I wanted to go over to check on her. I could not because Alex was my ride that night and he took me with him clubbing as we had planned for over a month. I enjoyed myself at the club a little but I was still thinking on Rayne.

The next day I called in to work sick and headed over to find out what happened to her. I did not get there until around noon because I needed to stay in my apartment until one of my coworkers and neighbors left for work, then I had to drive in a round about way to avoid the company building. When I arrived at her house, I let myself in and found the house very quiet. I had been in that house on a weekday before and the cook was always making some kind of noise in the kitchen. I could not find the housekeeper Kira.

After I got over the slight shock of no sound, I went to her room on the second floor. She was not there. Next, I went to her office and found her computer was on. I stepped over to it and bumped the mouse. It came back from standby and I got another surprise on the monitor. Apparently, she had been looking at a voyeurism site. Actually once I started thinking, again I noticed it was on 'How do you know if you are an exhibitionist?' There were a few pictures of young women in varying degrees of dress.

One of the links on the page was to a questionnaire that looked like someone, presumably Rayne, had clicked it. Then I saw that there was a notepad sitting under the monitor with a list of letters and numbers on it, letters a through d and numbers one through four only. I realized that she had done the questionnaire and was required to write them then it gave a score based on the answer. She must have totaled it in her head because there was no number near thirty-two, which was her score. I wanted to know what the score told her so I also clicked the questionnaire link. On the new page I scrolled down and found the score levels. With her score of thirty-two, the questionnaire stated that she was a closet exhibitionist that desperately wanted to exhibit all her charms to people. The lowest score bracket was for those that were already having what they thought was fun, and I would learn to see it that way, too.

This intrigued and excited me and I wanted to find out why exactly she took the questionnaire but first I needed to find her. I looked through the entire house and did not find her. Just to make sure she was at the house I looked in the garage and found her custom painted Mustang convertible was still there. Then I went over to one of the widows viewing the pool area and found her. From my angle, I could see only the top of her fire red head and the smooth curve of her shoulder and butt while she laid on a chaise lounge. Both were visibly uncovered. The shoulder was supposed to based on today's fashions and her rear end because all she ever wore were thongs. I was very relieved to have finally found her.

I headed over to the patio door so I could head out to see if everything was fine. As I walked from the window to the door, I lost sight of her behind a wall. When I got to the door, I noticed she had turned over and she was sunbathing topless. This excited me some. I just stopped and stood there watching her for a while.

Not even a minute after I stopped she moved her near leg off the side of the chaise lounge. That is when I finally noticed that there was no string on her hip. The angle that she was facing was towards the thin tree line between her pool deck and the publicly private beach. All the people that owned the houses in the area also had a claim to the beach, but it was a private beach to people outside the neighborhood. I looked out to the beach and saw a six young men playing football right in view of Rayne's glorious nudity. Her cream white skin glowed a little because it was so early in the year and she had no tan. I was standing at full mast in my pants from watching her just lying there displaying herself to anyone who saw her or wished to view.

I just stood there slightly dumbfounded but very happy. I just watched her glancing out at the beach every few minutes trying to see if they had seen Rayne lying like that. At one point one guy glanced up at the house, but apparently did not she her as I could see her. Around fifteen minutes after starting my vigil, I decided to strip down to my boxer-briefs. My dick was making the elastic stretch away from my waist. While I was undressing, I continued to watch her. Just as I got down to my underwear and put my folded clothes in a pile near the door she got up from her lounge, took off her sunglasses, and jumped into the pool causing a good sized splash in the water. The splash caused the men on the beach to look toward the pool and they saw my beautiful redheaded girlfriend climb out of the pool and use her hands to wipe some of the water off her nude body. Once she was dry as that could make her, she sat back down on the lounge replaced her shades and grabbed the sun tan lotion. She knew she had their attention and applied the lotion quickly on her arms, legs, stomach, and face. She slowed down noticeably when she got to her thirty-two C cup breasts, paying extra attention to her nipples. She kept tweaking them until they were standing proudly erect. Once they were erect, she moved her hands down to her completely bald crotch. As her hands moved down, she straddled the lounge and leaned back. I looked over at the beach and saw that the guys were standing on the beach side of the trees lining the pool deck. Rayne must have known they were there because she smiled, as far as I could tell the smile was a very sexy one. While the men on the beach and I watched her, I had the worst view of all, she started applying the lotion to her crotch. She stroked over her pelvis quickly a few times then I saw her right hand slip in between her legs and then come back up a few times, from what I could figure she was putting the lotion on the inside of her thighs near her pussy. After four or five of those quick strokes, she slid her right hand down and started moving it around inside her. I dropped my underwear and started stroking my rock hard cock as close to in time with her hand as I could tell.

When I felt like I was in rhythm with her I glanced over at the beach boys again, this time they had stepped to the near side of the trees and two of them had their cocks out and were stroking them. I knew that I was missing one aspect to the whole thing and that was her moans and the sounds of her pussy, I needed to hear her. I cracked the door open very slowly until I could hear her clearly. All the while, she was starting to stroke faster. I was able to keep pace much better with the door open. Not needing to keep my eyes focused entirely on Rayne, I let them wander. My eyes were bouncing over to the watchers a little more frequently. They all were jacking themselves off to the sight of Rayne plunging her fingers into her hot box. I could tell that she was really close to cumming from her moans and the speed of her hand. About a minute later, she screamed out her orgasm for all to hear. Even though she was in the middle of her orgasm, she continued to plunge her fingers into her love box. I had at least another five minutes of stroking before I would cum. Her orgasm had subsided and I figured that she was done but her hand did not stop moving around her crotch. I continued to match her stroke for stroke.

Three of the guys had already spewed there load into the trees that they were trying to hide behind and still watch. The knowledge of the six guys standing there watching Rayne getting herself off caused me to stroke harder. I blew my load out the door just before I heard Rayne scream out again. I just stood there watching the rest and let my dick relax, but it never softened. I noticed that everybody had cum and watched Rayne cleaning her fingers with her tongue, then she lay back and it seemed she fell asleep. The guys ran off then.

I did not want her to burn and I wanted to fuck her more than ever, so I walked over to her just as naked as she was. Once I was beside her, I slid my left hand under her legs bringing them together and bent them up to a ninety-degree angle at the knee, intending to carry her back to her bed like a groom. Then I stepped back to look at her. When I let go of her legs the fell apart at the knee and opened the gorgeously aromatic petals of her hot little pussy. To test if she was aware of anything I ran my right hand over her porcelain skin and relaxed nipple of her left breast. The nipple became erect right away, but there was no other indication she knew I was there. I then ran my hands gently all over her tits, still no conscious response that I could tell. After both her nipples were standing like erasers on her chest I moved my left hand over her flat stomach to touch her lower lips, while my right hand slid up her chest over her swan-like neck and chin to stop on her upper lips, which were partly open. Both sets of lips parted farther. Her tongue snaked out and licked at my fingers a little.

My left hand started stroking her pussy softly, covering my fingers in her juices. After a minute of stroking, I slipped my index finger into her up to the second knuckle. This brought a loud moan from her mouth, but she stayed asleep. I hooked the finger inside her up to apply pressure to the front wall, and then I turned my palm toward me. She was rocketed to an orgasm as I hit her G-spot. I knew it would get her off the quickest especially since her body was in such a heightened state of arousal.

Her orgasmic scream startled me into losing my balance and I stumbled back into the pool. Her scream woke her, but she thought that maybe she had gotten herself off while sleeping. She saw the waves in the pool from my fall, but thought nothing of it being that it was a little windy that day.

I came back up from the bottom of the pool just in time to see her flip over onto her hands and knees, lower the lounge chair to be flat, and lay on her stomach. Her face was away from me. She kept her legs spread as comfortable as possible on the chair. I moved over to the side of the pool and heard her slow deep breathing telling me that she was fast asleep again. Just as I was about to climb out of the pool I heard voices coming from the tree line. I was not ready to be an exhibitionist so I slipped down farther into the water and swam over to the side of the pool nearest the trees.

"I heard a woman scream from over here," said a very urgent sounding female voice.

"You do know that we are heading onto someone's property?" questioned an exasperated female.

"We need to at least peek in to see if there is a problem," answered the first woman.

I glanced over to Rayne just a second before these two were in full sight. Rayne had both her hands kneading and spreading her ass cheeks. I even heard a small moan from her. Then I heard a gasp from behind me. I looked over the lip of the pool trying to stay out of the sight of these women. They looked like sisters from my point of view. I figured they were both five foot eight. They were wearing bikini tops over there nice sized chests, one in red and the other black, and daisy dukes on the bottom. The one in the red top had long brown hair in a ponytail that hung almost to her waist and the other had her brown hair cut in a very flattering short hair style of today's fashion.

Rayne continued to moan as they looked on. "Cindy, we should get out of here," said the one in the red top, and grabbed the other's arm. Her voice was the second voice I had heard from the trees.

The one named Cindy resisted the pull and said, "Why Sara? What are we doing? She looks like she obviously wants people to look at her. Why else would she be out here with nothing on and doing that?"

"For one thing I don't want to get into any kind of trouble if we are caught here. Another thing I don't want to see another woman get her jollies from my watching her. I'm not interested in the sexual dealings of others except my lover. Finally, I'm not attracted to women," answered Sara.

"Really, then what is that about?" asked Cindy, pointing to the very prominent points of Sara's nipples. "Also what was last night about?" At this, Sara blushed very deeply.

Rayne while still unconscious had gotten up on her knees so she could reach her pussy and asshole, one middle finger was inside each hole. Her moans were getting louder with every minute.

Sara covered her chest with both arms quickly and a deep crimson blush spread across her face and upper chest. "The wind is making it a bit chilly around here," she answered quickly.

"No it's not. The trees are killing most of the wind and the temperature is in the nineties by now. That," Cindy said, pointing to Sara's chest, "is the same as this," now pointing at her own chest. "I want to know what the name of that beautiful horny woman is," she stated and took a step to move around the pool.

"Wouldn't this be construed as trespassing?"

"Not that I know. Besides, I can just tell her that I heard her scream and came to investigate. When I got here I found her in this state and wanted to make sure she was all right," answered Cindy, taking another step. I was trying to figure out a way to stay in hiding when Sara helped me.

"Well I'm going back to our stuff. Remember that we have an appointment at eight, if you stay here," said Sara. She then turned and disappeared into the trees. That is when Rayne orgasmed again, this time with three or four loud moans. After the orgasm she just stopped moving and stayed in the same position she had been in, on her knees, ass in the air, right hand on her ass with middle finger in her tight asshole, her left hand had fallen out and away from her pussy to lie between her knees. Cindy walked around the pool and I trailed along the side behind her. Luckily, she went around the deep end. The shorts she wore left little to the imagination.

Cindy reached out a hand and touched Rayne's ass when she got close enough. Seeing no resistance, she ran her hand over the cheek she had just touched. This brought a soft sigh from Rayne. Cindy then reached out and slowly gently moved Rayne's hand away from her ass. After Rayne's arm was lying on the chaise comfortably, Cindy moved Rayne's left arm from below her body. Before Cindy laid Rayne's left arm into a mirror of the right Cindy sniffed Rayne's hand deeply and gave it a quick flick of her tongue. This caused my cock, which had been softening from fear of being caught to come back to full attention. Cindy started to adjust Rayne's hips and knees to help her lie flat on the lounge. Cindy slid one hand up between Rayne's legs to adjust the right leg and her other hand was on the right knee. Very slowly, Cindy shifted the leg out straight and laid it softly on the lounge. Then she switched hands for the left leg and repeated the movements that she did on the right. Once Rayne was back on her stomach, Cindy slid the hand between Rayne's legs out and sniffed both hands followed by licking away the pussy juices on them. As Cindy's breathing got a little heavier, she then reached up and tweaked her nipples through her top. Then she sniffed her right hand again and slid her left one under her top pushing it up. She turned towards the pool, licked the fingers on her left hand, and started playing with her exposed tit. While she was playing with her tit she slid her other hand down to caress her crotch. That is when she heard a soft moan from behind her. The sound snapped her out of her body and back to the moment. She quickly composed herself whispering, "I'll have a great night tonight. Not much sleep though."

Nerfstar
Nerfstar
166 Followers
12