Rayne's POV Ch. 02

Story Info
How Rayne manipulated the events of R. A. 2.
10.8k words
4.76
18.9k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers

This is Rayne again. I thought you all would like to hear a little more from my side of things. Besides I think it would be fun to show how I manipulated the events of the night Kitty lost her virginity.

First of all let me say that Ryan is lovely and exaggerates a little. I did not notice when I read his stories the first time, but he stated that I was one hundred thirty pounds. That is not correct. I have not been below one forty in at least ten years. I'm not fat; most of the weight is muscle.

Anyway. On with the story.

Like Ryan said we had fun with Cindy and Sara the rest of that week and on Monday they had to fly back to their school in Arizona. Also that Monday Ryan went back to work with the medical note I got my doctor to write.

I was alone and I had an idea that would make our new life more fun. It started on that Sunday when I, with Sara, Cindy and Ryan as an audience, pulled out all my normal wear underwear. There are a few pieces of lingerie I kept, but you will learn of them later. I took a pair of scissors to each and every one of my bras and panties. I never really needed to wear a bra anyway; it was more like I was just following society standards. After a half hour of work I had a pile of shredded fabric on the floor in front of me.

That Monday when I was alone I wanted to surprise Ryan so I decided to shred all his underwear too. I put on a white spaghetti strapped top, a frilly little skirt, also white and a simple pair of sandals. At ten in the morning I drove over and climbed the stairs. Like he said the windows on the sides of the landing invite the inhabitants to look even if they are not the people being visited. As I was putting the key to his door in the lock Kathryn the light red headed teenage daughter of the neighbor family stuck her head out the door.

"You do know he's not there right now, right?" she asked.

"Yeah I know. I needed to do something for him. I'm Rayne," I answered as I extended my hand to her.

"Kathryn, but please call me Kitty. Any friend of Ryan's will surely become a friend of mine," she said, smiling, as she stepped on to the landing to shake my hand, closing the door behind her.

"What are you up to right now?" I asked her while looking her over. She was wearing a black baby T with 'Pink Rocks' in pink lettering across the chest. Her shorts were loose and ended less than an inch below her crotch. They were also black with two pink stripes on each side. She wore nothing else visible. It even appeared as if she was not wearing a bra from the slight jiggle through the shirt as I shook her hand. I acted like a guy and undressed her with my eyes.

"I'm really supposed to be in class at the community college, but I dropped out after the second week. I sit at home hoping my mom doesn't come home during that time," she said fearfully. "What are you doing for him?"

I decided then to tell her the truth and use her a little. I knew she would handle most anything because she seemed very open. Even though she looked innocent, I noticed a naughtiness dwelling in her eyes. She still denies it to this day, but I saw that she was getting aroused standing there talking to me.

"I'm here to destroy every single pair of underwear he owns," I stated and opened the door. I put one foot in the door and her jaw hit the floor. Under my breath I started counting. "10" I was all the way in, "9" two steps towards the couch, "8" an additional two steps to the couch, "7" stepping around the table, "6" turning around, "5" sitting down, "4" sitting back, "3" crossing my right leg over my left, "2" brushing my hair out of my face, it seems to always do that, with my right hand, "1" laying said arm on the armrest.

Also at one she stepped in and said, "WHAT!?"

"What What?" I asked looking at her with an air of innocence.

"Did I hear you correctly? Did you say that you were going to destroy his underwear?" she asked closing the door behind her. So nice of her and apparently habitual.

"Yes I did. You see last Wednesday I realized that he was going to be my husband some day, he may not know that we are meant for each other yet though, and I have made a rule, at least for now, that anyone living in my house, and he will be living there sooner or later, will not wear underwear. I'm just getting him ready by doing it now." I stood up and went to the kitchen, on the way turned on the radio. The Humpty Dance started blaring out of the speakers, making me smirk. "Would you like a drink?"

I pulled a soda out of the fridge as she answered, "Can I have a beer?"

"Are you going to be driving soon?"

"Nope. I would like to help you with the task you have set forth."

I grabbed a beer, opened it and with both drinks in hand, walked back into the living room. She had taken a seat on the couch at the opposite end from where I had been sitting. Her shorts seemed to have ridden up to show her pale ass, maybe my imagination was playing with me. I handed her the beer and asked, "Why would you want to help?"

"I've had crushes on Ryan and his friend Alex ever since Ryan moved in here. That's part of the reason I started to talk to him and it was my idea for us to have those video game nights," she said with bowed head, shy and embarrassed. She then slammed most of the beer before continuing. "If I could touch the fabric that touched the thing between his legs and help destroy it then I will have new fantasies to work with." She flashed me a sly grin then finished her beer.

I was getting hot from all the innocent sexuality she was exuding. I started thinking of scenarios to get her to realize her fantasies or something like it with both men. My nipples hardened and my pussy started to get wet, wetting the couch seat in the process. That made me smile. Baby Got Back started playing and we both laughed.

That is when I decided to put things in motion to first seduce her and get her comfortable with people in sexual situations, then to help her feel the Rod between her lips, both sets. I started grinning stupidly and got hotter.

I realized my moron of a boyfriend had not turned the AC on in the apartment. "Damn it's hot in here," I complained, fanning myself with the front of my shirt. In the process of doing that my body responded by getting hornier, creating the opposite effect from what I was trying to create.

Kitty hopped up to get another beer and I knew that I needed to cool off, so instead of conventional ideas, like turning on a fan or the AC, I pulled my shirt off. I tossed it under the door window in a ball. She came back into the room, her unopened beer in her left hand, right hand starting to pull the tab as she saw me sitting there topless. In her shock, the second in about ten minutes, she opened the can and let it drop. The can almost exploded on impact, spraying beer on the furniture, all over her and there were a few drops that hit my legs and the hem of my skirt.

"Shit!" she yelled. "Why are you topless? What am I going to do? I just ruined his furniture and I'm drenched."

"No problem. I know he has a special cleaning solvent stored under the sink in the bathroom that can clean up sexual messes that are days old. It will take care of this easily. But first let's get you cleaned up."

I stood up, walked to her and before she could protest took her shirt off and tossed it with mine. To take it off I grabbed the hem just behind the mid line of the shirt and pulled up with it taught across her chest as it came up. It slipped over her chest to show me that I was right about her being braless and caused the white flesh to bounce. She stood frozen, so I bent and pulled her short down. My pussy was gushing by then, especially when I saw that she was not wearing panties. I tossed the shorts to the small pile of clothing then shimmied out of my skirt. She just stood there in shock, not knowing what to do.

"Go into the bedroom and grab some of his underwear to dry off with then go hop into the shower. The underwear is in the top left drawer of the dresser. When you come out and head for the bathroom bring some more so I can try to dry the floor a little. While you're in the shower I'll run to the laundry and clean the clothes," I instructed. She broke from her shock and did as I said.

On the way into Ryan's bedroom she called back to me, "How are you going to take the clothes to the laundry if you are nude?"

"I'll just grab some shorts and a shirt from his wardrobe and no one will be the wiser. When I get back we'll clean up this mess then get down to the real business of my visit here," I called back. My face was pulled into a mischievous smile. My plans solidified about seducing her.

She quickly ran from the bedroom to the bathroom, tossing me about a dozen pairs of boxer-briefs. I grabbed and laid them over the wetter areas, then threw on a pair of gray workout shorts - they eventually became his door shorts - and light blue t-shirt, both very loose. I tied the drawstring tight for the shorts and a knot in the back of the shirt baring my flat tummy and accentuating my bust. I raced the two shirts, skirt and shorts to the laundry and started the wash. Ryan is right that doing laundry is very boring. I watched the pool, which had a half dozen men and women. They all looked single.

I was still hot both from the temp and sexually. I figured a quick dip while the clothes ran, so I went and jumped in. The water felt great. I saw the length of the pool, climbed out and walked to the diving board. The shirt was clinging to me like a second skin. I did a simple dive into the pool and the shorts slipped down to show most of my ass. I so wanted to just push them off and go back to the laundry, but I did not. I did not want any problems then or for Ryan.

I pulled the shorts up once I got to the stairs. They were showing my bare ass and crotch by then, also the shirt had come undone and hung down helping cover a little for the discretion that I wanted. Now that I was cooled down I needed to get back to the laundry which was probably done by then. I asked a cute guy near the gate if I could use his towel to quickly dry myself enough that I was not dripping much. He said yes and I ran the towel over my hair, face arms and legs after ringing the shirt and shorts out somewhat. I left the pool and went back to the laundry room.

The wash was done. I moved the clothing to a dryer and since no one was around and the doors to the room were reflective I stripped off my wet clothes and threw them in too. For the next twenty minutes I was in the room naked and loving it. I think I have become a nudist, but then the nudists I have met do not get horny when they are out of clothes.

As soon as I took off the clothes and threw them into the dryer my pussy started to almost gush its juices out. For about five minutes I just let them run before I just had to touch myself. I started by running my hand over the smooth skin above it. I nearly lost my balance when I touched my hard clit. I dipped my middle finger into my sweet pot and brought the juice to the nub before rubbing it to a few orgasms. I do not know how many but it was at least three small ones. I came back to reality when the buzzer went off on the dryer letting me know it was done. Everything was still a little damp. I pulled the shorts and shirt out put them on then raced the other clothes back to Ryan's.

I entered the apartment to hear the shower still on. I laid the clothes out on the table including what I had on. As quietly as I could I snuck into the bathroom to see Kitty through the clear curtain. She was standing with her head under the water and her back arched, her arms were up massaging her head. If I had not been wet that sight would have. Still staying quiet I slipped into the back of the tub and watched her body. Her ass was a heart shape and very firm. Her thighs barely touched and her legs were very slim making them seem longer. She turned and upon seeing me let out a short scream.

I smiled and said, "Hi, thought I'd use a shower to get rid of the beer and chlorine. Our clothes are on the dining room table." I stepped closer to her, wrapped my arms around her and shifted her so I could be standing under the shower head. It felt great having her chest pressed against me. I smiled again as I wet my hair down and reached for the shampoo. I watched her watching me which just kept my horniness level on high. "Would you like a little help washing you back?"

She looked at me uncertainly and shook her head. She than did to me what I did to her to get under the water. She rinsed off then shifted again. She slipped out of the tub, grabbed Ryan's towel from towel rod and quickly dried off. She hung the towel back up before she practically ran from the room. I sighed. I finished my shower soon after and used the towel also. I reminded myself to replace the towel before he got home.

I walked out into the living area and heard muffled grunting. At first I thought that someone was hurt outside, so I used the door window to look outside. No one was there that I could see. That's when I realized that sound was coming from the kitchen. As I rounded the counter I found Kitty on her back, legs spread, both hands on her juicy hole, and her black shorts in her mouth. I could tell that she was about to come when I rounded the counter, basically she was past the point of no return or caring. As she orgasmed her body convulsed, the shorts fell from her mouth and she squirted from her pussy. She came down from her orgasmic bliss quickly. Once she was once again aware of her surroundings she saw me and screamed.

"Shh. It's ok. I enjoyed the show. Hell, I enjoy just looking at your body," I said comforting her. I squatted down spreading my legs in the process and could really smell the sweet aroma of her beautiful, if a little hairy, cunt. I made sure to aim my spread legs at her. "Why did you come in here to the most uncomfortable floor in the apartment?"

"I didn't want to make more of a mess. I knew that I was going to squirt. I have every time I rubbed myself since the time I had just finished peeing and was drying off. The TP rubbed me oddly, but great and after only a few strokes I exploded and more liquid shot from me. The next time I touched myself I squirted and that is what happens now, always," she said, blushing and eyes downcast. I stood up, stepped to her head, and sat down and gathered her head into my lap, totally plutonic.

"It's alright. Playing with yourself teaches you. That way you can give your lover or lovers ideas of what you like. I do it all the time. My grandma taught me a lot, but I know what I like more than she ever would about me. That is if she were still alive." I ended sadly. I stayed silent for a minute and stroked her hair. Then my stomach growled loudly and we both laughed. "Apparently I'm hungry. Want to go get something to eat? Then we can come back and take care of the underwear and little mess from earlier," I said, smiling down at her.

"Where are we going?" she asked as she sat up.

"How about the Robin?" I asked. To which she nodded. I hopped up and got dressed in my still damp clothes. The shirt became like a second skin allowing my nipples to stand out.

"I can't go out in those," she said indicating the shirt and shorts she had been wearing. "They are still wet and I never wear them outside the house. My mom would kill me if she saw me out in them. Even though they cover everything she thinks they are too brief."

"OK. What are you going to wear then?" I was thinking that her mom was nuts. The outfit she had was not at all brief. The shorts were longer than some of mine and the shirt was longer than what most young women wore.

"I'll go grab something from next door." She grabbed the shirt and shorts and ran out of the door. About a second later I heard the other door slam. I straightened up the bathroom; including replacing the towel, in the five minutes it took her to get ready. I heard a knock then she walked back in. She was now wearing a green polo shirt and black knee length skirt with black sandals on her feet.

I looked at her and shook my head. I knew right then that I needed to teach this girl how to dress. She looked good for a prep school student, but she needed to learn about the world from me. I decided that we would be doing some shopping after lunch. But first I needed to see what she had in her wardrobe.

"Nice outfit. Do you have anything sexier?" I asked.

"No. My mom buys my clothes and thinks the fashions of today are too risqué," she said with chagrin.

"Can I see your wardrobe before we go?"

"Sure." She turned on her heal and stepped back out Ryan's door. I followed. We entered her family's apartment. It is the same floor plan as Ryan's. The living room was screened off, a TV and a couple straight back chairs sat in the dining area. "The living room is my mom's bedroom." We headed past all this into the bedroom. There were two twin beds shoved in opposite corners and one dresser at the foot of each. On the wall over one bed were pictures and magazine cutouts of scantly clad women, most of them celebrities. "That's my brother's bed." She stepped over to the other dresser. "This is mine."

"You have to share your room with your brother?" I asked in shock.

"Yeah. I've been doing it for twelve years. Ever since my parents divorced."

I opened the top drawer to find granny panties and white bras. The next drawer had skirts and some pants labeled baggy. The nest three held either loose t-shirts or polos. The bottom drawer held her pajamas. Her pajamas consisted of two shirts like she was wearing earlier, four old shirts that she probably just moved to this drawer because of age and thinness, another two pairs of loose shorts and some flannel pants.

"My mom doesn't know about those shorts from earlier," she told me in a whisper. I smiled. I knew that she was ready for a makeover.

"Is this all your clothes?" To which she nodded. "OK. We have a stop before coming back here and after eating. Don't worry about my task cause he won't be home till late because he was out a lot last week."

I lead the way out of the apartment, down the stairs and to my car. Like Ryan said it is a custom Mustang. The engine has been overhauled and the paint is of my own design. There is a green candy coat with a silver and red top coat. Both the doors have album covers from my parents albums and the hood has the name of their band across it. I get quite a few compliments.

I unlocked the car and opened the door while Kitty wandered around the car admiring the paint job. I slid into the driver's seat not paying attention and soon found my bare ass touching the seat. When I drove to Ryan's apartment my ass did not touch, just barely. I had made sure that my skirt had been down and under me, this time I did not. It felt great. The skirt back was smoothed between the seat and my back. (Damn, I'm good.) The front of the skirt was just barely covering my pussy, which had dried up somewhat. I was like what the hell and pulled the front up and tucked it into the waist band.

Kitty was getting in like a proper woman in a skirt should. "The paint job on this car is awesome. I just love The Shufflers. Too bad they died so young. I think they had more to give the world," she said. My eyes misted at the statement. I hate that the only way I can hear my mom and dad is in a song.

"The lead singer and the drummer were my parents. My name is the last name of both of them. My first name, Rayne, is my mom's last name, Jessie Rayne, and my last name, Crow, is my dad's, Norman Crow. Everyone knew them as Storm and NoCrow," I choked out. It still does not come easily. I put the pedal to the metal, pulling out of the parking lot.

"I'm sorry," apologized Kitty. Her eyes had been on my face while I had been talking, but she looked down ashamed when she apologized. I glanced over to see her eyes now the size of dish plates and fastened to my crotch.

Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers