Ray's Ring Ch. 06

Story Info
An intra-family love tale.
2.1k words
4.61
54.8k
25

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,074 Followers

An adventure story with mind control, telepathy, rape, retribution, step sibling sex, sister-in-law sex, mother/son and aunt/nephew incest, step mom sex, a miraculous cure, ETs, murder and an intergalactic war. All the principal characters (at least the ones who have sex) are over 21. Part of a continuing story. Helpful if you read earlier parts first. Enjoy, let me know what you think of my tale. Jb7

Part Six (Ray effects a miracle cure)

Ray awoke first the next morning, out of habit, with the first light to come through the window. He pulled on his pants and shoes and went out to feed the farm animals. As he went about the early morning chores, he thought about the events of last night, starting with the fantastic head his stepsister had given him.

Although he was enough older than she not to have been in school when she started dating, he had still heard the rumors and stories that she was a biter when blowing her dates. Last night, she had confirmed the stories. There had only been two guys she had bitten, both on purpose because they had tried to force her to deep throat them before she really knew what she was doing. After them, and their very public complaints, her dates had stopped asking for oral sex.

She had heard Adele and some other girls talking in the locker room. Later she had approached Adele and asked her for some advice. One of the techniques Adele suggested was to coat a dildo with peanut butter or jelly and clean it off with her tongue while keeping her teeth at bay. One of Amy's problems was that she had quite prominent canine teeth, so Adele suggested she get some of the long skinny party balloons and practice on those.

Last night had been Amy's live debut, and Ray had been more than satisfied. After his first cum, he had pulled her around so he could return the oral favor, and they had enjoyed a sixty-nine. Getting her okay, he had attempted and succeeded in merging their perceptions so that each was aware of everything the other was experiencing, all the way through a mind-blowing mutual climax. It was rapidly becoming his favorite way to cum.

As he returned to the house after finishing the chores, the sky began to darken, and the wind pick up, threatening another storm. His cell phone, in his pocket, began to ring. It was Beth.

"Ray, it's Ellen. She's had a relapse. Hurry."

Ellen, his brother Jake's wife, had been fighting a losing battle with MS for several years. It had become evident toward the end of her last pregnancy, five years ago, but had apparently been affecting her life even when she was in college. She had tried teaching, but the demands of working and being a wife and mother had been too much. Since the birth of her last child, Beth had lived with them, helping out while she worked part time as a nurse.

Ray ran to the house and to his bedroom to finish dressing. Amy woke and asked what was wrong. He briefly explained, and she said she was going along. Less than ten minutes later they were on their way to the hospital.

When they got there, Ellen had already been admitted and was being settled in her room. Beth was there while Jake was held up with the inevitable paper work. "What's going on," Ray asked Beth.

She quickly explained that MS destroyed the myelin sheathing around nerves, essentially short circuiting them. The sequencing of the destruction was random, and the latest ones being affected in Ellen appeared to be the ones in her upper torso, affecting her ability to breathe.

As Beth explained this to Ray, he heard Ming telling him he had the power to restore her health. He would simply need to visualize the myelin resheathing her nerves while he maintained a significant contact with her.

When the hospital nurse left the room, he used his power and closed and locked the door. He then sat on the bed and locked his eyes on Ellen's and entered her mind.

"I need you to trust me and relax." Without enough breath to talk, Ellen simply nodded. Ray leaned over and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her to his chest. He accessed Beth's memories for a picture of the nervous system from her nurse's training days. Using it, he visualized the healing Ming had described to him. It took over a half hour. Surprisingly, no hospital personnel tried to enter the room during that time.

Beth and Amy watched their sister-in-law in amazement as they saw the woman's color improve from pasty white to a healthy pink, her breathing from labored to natural, her expression from haggard to happy. As the changes happened, Ellen's arms came up from simply hanging at her side to hold and caress her husband's younger brother.

As he finished the process, she lifted her face to look at him, then reached up to kiss him fully on his lips, engaging his tongue in the process. "I don't know what you did, or how, but I know I'm healthy again. Thank you." and mentally she added "Some time soon, after I explain to Jake, I'll thank you more completely."

Ray looked at her, a puzzled expression on his face. She just smiled and gave him a light peck on his lips. The door opened at that moment and Jake and her doctor entered the room. After a quick exam, a very puzzled doctor went off to order some tests. Ellen asked Ray to take the girls home so she could talk to Jake.

Jake closed the door behind the trio. As he turned around, Ellen told him to close the examination curtain. He did as she asked, then looked at her, puzzled and saw her removing the hospital gown she had been wearing. Then she lay back and opened her thighs and held out her arms, saying "Hurry, before someone comes in."

He didn't need any more invitation. It had been nearly a year since she had been able to engage in any form of lovemaking, and while he wondered how now, he was more than willing to wait for an explanation. He simply loosened his belt and slid his pants and jockeys down to mid thigh and joined with her in a single stroke.

As he felt her heels on his ass and her arms around his shoulders, he felt her pussy close on his shaft and they both exploded in orgasm. "Damn," said Ellen. "Don't you dare withdraw! " He felt her flex her pussy walls, caressing him, keeping him hard. Slowly he started to pull out, and when he felt her tighten her grips, he pushed back in and then reversed his motion. When she realized his intent, she relaxed her legs slightly to give him room. He started taking longer, faster strokes and soon was in full gallop, fucking her as if there were no tomorrow. In short order, they were both cumming again. This time, she let him withdraw and lay by her side.

After a couple of minutes, she nudged him. "You better get up and get dressed before the nurse comes back." He heaved a huge sigh of regret, but did as she said.

"That was fantastic," he said, "but how...?"

"I don't know either, but it was your brother. While you were out, he came in and gave me a long hug, and when he was done, I was well. We owe him, I owe him."

"What are you saying? My brother is some kind of miracle healer:? Hell, he has to be dragged to church at Christmas and Easter," he declared, ignoring her last statement.

"All I know is, before he came in, I was dying. And you know it." Jake looked at her and slowly nodded. "And now, I'm ready to screw you through next year, and go back to work and have a dozen more kids and....."

Jake laughed. "Whoa, tiger. Can we wait and see what the doctor says?"

"Okay, except for the screwing. I want more of you as soon we can get some privacy." She paused for a long minute.

"I don't know how to ask you this. Don't get mad, or upset. It doesn't have anything to do with how much I love you, but in a way it does because he made it possible for us to be a couple again."

"What? Are you talking about Ray? What about Ray?" Jake and Ray's relationship was like a lot of brothers. Strong love and respect, tinged with some jealousy and resentment. As the older brother, he had always thought Ray got more attention, more breaks, as a kid. Ray was the one who had been able to go away to school, while Jake had stayed to work the farm with their Dad.

But it had been Ray who had come home and shown them how to make the farm profitable enough to support them all within three years. It had been Ray's suggestion for Beth to move in and help Ellen, and provide Beth with an income from the farm so she didn't lose financially by working only part time. And it had been Ray who had done the shopping for the health insurance which covered most of their expenses for Ellen's care. And now....

"I don't know if he'll even accept my offer, but I'm going to ask him, invite him to have sex with me. Like I said, we, I owe him, big time. The only thing I have to offer him that comes anywhere close ...."

"You're going to ask my brother to fuck you?" Jake shouted.

Ellen looked him straight in the eye. "You have no right to object, with that pussy you've been visiting every week over in Riverton." Her voice was as hard as the wall. Jake opened his mouth, and closed it, looking at the floor.

"How long have you known?" he asked.

She reached for his hand and held it to her chest. "Probably since your first visit." She snaked her free arm around his waist and rested her head on his stomach. "You're not a hard man to read, Jacob Edwards. You don't hide your guilt very well at all. I couldn't blame you. I couldn't be the wife you needed that way, and I realized you had to take care of those needs.

"Just like I have a need to repay your brother. It doesn't mean I want an affair with him, or that I don't love you, or respect you. But I need to show him how much what he did means to and for me, for us. Please try to understand. And know, there never has been, and never will be anyone else I love other than you." She pulled him down to share a kiss.

As they broke the kiss, Jake heaved a huge sigh, and said "Well, at least you're keeping it in the family. I can imagine worse. It could have been the postman," and smiled.

Before she saw the smile, Ellen started to get angry, that he would even contemplate such a scene. But when she saw the smile, and realized he was not only joking, but agreeing, she laughed and threw a pillow at him. Just as the nurse, Maria, walked in. "Hmmm, feeling frisky today are we?"

The couple just looked at her and grinned. The nurse approached the bed to take Ellen's vital signs. As she checked her pulse, Maria detected the faint odor of sex. "Very frisky, huh?"

Ellen blushed. The nurse, one of Ellen's favorites from her many visits to the hospital, turned to Jake and said, "Jake, I have to ask you to leave. The doctor is going to keep her overnight for some tests and observation. He's wondering about this miraculous spontaneous remission."

"Damn," said Ellen, "and I was looking forward to a nice quiet evening at home with my husband." Maria looked at her and visibly sniffed the air.

"MmmHmm. I know what you were looking forward to, girl."

"Jake," said Ellen, blushing again, "tell your brother and sisters I said thank you, and let them know what's happening. Oh, and not a word about what we were discussing. Okay?"

He nodded, kissed her lightly, and left, wondering what the hell had happened in that room this morning, and what was going on with his brother, having heard some unbelievable stories about the incidents at Hogan's yesterday.

julybear7
julybear7
2,074 Followers