Razia, The Horny Divorcee Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers

'Shanti remember do as baba says, I don't want to hear any complaints' were my father's last words of advice to me before he left the camp a happy man'.

'That afternoon as well as that evening I was served a delicious meal. A toothless old woman who served it told me that baba had it specially prepared for me. At night the same woman insisted to give me a bath. During the bath she rubbed something very vigorously on my choot and then poured water on it. All my pubic hair fell off.

'Yeh aapne kya kiya? What have you done? I asked.

With a toothless smile she replied, 'Bhagwan ko choot per baal achche nahin lagte (God does not like hair on the cunt' and led me to a room. The room was big with a large round bed in the center. The bed was rotating slowly. She pointed to the bed and told me to lie down and wait for God to come. I knew that I was to lose my virginity that night and lay wondering how God looked. Then I saw the baba standing with a huge erection staring at my naked body. For the first time in my life I saw a man's laurda in full erection. It looked huge but later I found out that it was not the biggest in the camp. I cringed from fear and tried to protect my choot with my hands. The baba laughed and caught me by my legs and spread them wide. I screamed.

He laughed loudly, 'Ab cheekhne se kuch nahin hoga (There is no use screaming now)' and pressing my legs on my breasts rammed his cock inside me. In this one stroke his lund tore through my hymen and was fully embedded inside my choot. It hurt like hell. I screamed and screamed but he kept moving his cock in and out. All I experienced was pain and a burning sensation in my crotch.

Later I discovered that baba's disciple addressed him as God. 'Sir this is how the baba alias God put an end to my virginity. He fucked me so often and so hard the whole night that by morning I was half-dead with exhaustion. At first as I have already said it hurt like the dickens but by morning I was enjoying his lund'.

'Sahebji stop. Please stop' Razia shouted.

'What happened?' I asked.

'Please your story has made me very hot. I feel a fire burning in my bur (cunt). Fuck me before you continue' Razia pleaded. I then proceeded to extinguish the fire in her bur with my fire extinguisher.

After the fire was under control, at least for the time being, I continued with Shanti's story.

'In the morning one of his disciples took me to a room in the basement. There were seven naked girls in the room. On his way out he took my clothes with him leaving me naked like the others. I soon found out that we girls were not permitted to appear in public and to ensure this we were kept naked'.

'When we were alone I asked them why they were there. Three of them were there for the same reason as me. Three had been left in the ashram for the cure of some incurable disease of a loved one in the family, but the case of Meena, the seventh one was the strangest. She was there for a disease, which the doctors could easily cure and she had been in the ashram since four years.

Curious I asked her, 'Meena didi (elder sister) how come you are here?'

'My fate has brought me here' she said dejectedly.

'This is true for all of us but please tell me about your self. I am curious' I persisted'.

'Sir this is what Meena told me: My mother died when I was only fourteen. In the beginning every thing was normal and but my father was missing my mother, as he had no one to satisfy him sexually. One night he asked me to satisfy him but I refused. How I wish today that I had let him because then I would not be here. To satisfy his sexual needs he started to visit prostitutes. It was not long before he contracted syphilis. He took treatment but as soon as he got better he would again go to a whore. This went on for years. Then some one told him about this baba. Baba promised him a permanent cure without having to give up visiting whores and this naturally at the cost of my maidenhood. My father brought me here and since then I am here. I am reconciled to my fate, I have to live here and die here. Mere baap ne na hee randiyon ko chodena band karna, na hee ussne theek hona aur maine yahin hee rahena hai (My father is not going to stop fucking whores, nor will he be cured and I will remain here)'.

'If this is the case then why don't you try and escape from here?' I asked.

'Escape from here!' she said laughing bitterly, 'Yes I thought of it. Actually I did try to run off one morning at dawn but I was caught. Do you know what happened? Inn haraamzadon ne saza ke taur per saat din aur saat raat meri gaand maari. Ek apna laurda nikalta tha tau doosera ghusserd deta (To punish me these bastards fucked my ass hole for seven days and seven nights. When one withdrew his cock then another one would shove his in). Every three hours I was allowed to rest for an hour. Believe me it was hell. After this ordeal was over, I shat blood for three days. If you take my advice then just don't think about escaping'.

'My god it must have been terrible' we all exclaimed.

Another girl asked, 'One thing that puzzles me is how could baba assure my father that I won't get pregnant? He was right. I am here now two months and these bastards fuck me silly each night and I have not conceived'.

'I can tell you that. Having spent four years here some of these bastards are quite friendly with me and tell me many things' Meena replied, 'baba has two types of powders. One, which increases the activity of the reproduction system and the other one, inhibits it. I don't know how it works. He tried to explain it to me but I was not interested. When you came here they must have given you what they call a 'special meal'. These meals have an overdose of the second kind so that you don't conceive. This powder is also mixed in our everyday food. We continue to get small doses of it daily, making our reproductive system sterile and thus reducing the chances of pregnancy to nearly zero'.

'Sir the daily routine was that we spent the day playing indoor games or watching movies etc. on the VCR and at night we were all fucked silly by the baba and his thirty odd disciples. Thank God my mother became pregnant in the following month only and my father took me home. The powder was so potent that after leaving the ashram I did not menstruate for three months. This sir is my story'.

'Yes what a sad way to lose one's virginity' Razia interjected sympathetically.

'Yes I agree but Shanti's story is not yet finished. Let me complete it' I said to Razia.

'Oh I forgot one thing. When Rahul was one year old my father wanted another son. He told my mother that he will take Rekha, who was then 14, to the baba. My mother lost her cool. Sir I have never seen my mother so angry'.

'This time she really read him the riot act. 'Listen to me husband and listen well. I think you have gone mad. Do you think it was the baba, who gave us Rahul? No, we would have had him anyway. He fooled you in giving him your daughter's virginity. If a girl had been born then the baba would have made some excuse like, the obstacles are much bigger than he expected, you must make more sacrifices and would have asked for your other daughter till he had spoilt all three of them. If I hear you mentioned this subject again, I will not let you touch me, then I will see from where your precious baba will give you a son'.

'After that day my father never mentioned the baba again. I only wish my mother had been so strong the first time too. Yes I can understand her being weak, as she also wanted a son. They got the son they desired but poor me I got deflowered by a savage in the bargain. No I have no regrets. I love my little brother no less for what had happened to me'.

'When did you fuck again?' I asked.

'Sir, life is so funny. Believe it or not the second time it was because of my mother' she laughed, 'two years later 'The Vacation Inn' invited applications for the post of 'Management Trainees'. I was very keen to get the job. It was not easy but very difficult to get selected. There were only five vacancies but over thousand applicants from all over the country. I managed to clear all the preliminary tests and was short-listed with about a hundred other applicants for a personal interview with the general manager of this hotel. The interviews were to take place over a period of twenty days. I was to be interviewed on the last day'.

'Not knowing what to prepare I felt very nervous. I mentioned it to my parents. My father as usual was busy with my brother and just brushed off my anxiety. That night my mother came to my room and asked me if I was really keen to land the job. I told her that I am. She said, 'Shanti listen carefully, I am not educated and don't know what you should prepare but my sincere advice is if you get an opportunity then surrender yourself to the general manager. Yes screw him. This in my opinion is the surest way of getting the job'.

I was shocked, 'Mummy what are you saying?'

'Agar tera baap ek bete ke liye tujhe baba se chudwa sakta hai tau teri ma tujhe teri manpasand naukari ke liye chudwane ki raye nahin de sakti? Soch le ek se chudwaya ya do se baat tau ek hee hai. Tere pas ab khone ke liye bacha hee kya hai (If your father can have you fucked by the baba to get a son then can't your mother advise you to fuck to get the job you desire so much. Think about it. Fucking one man or two men is the same thing. You have nothing to lose now)' she said and went back to her room.

that night I lay thinking, 'Yes she was right. I was not a virgin anymore another man would not make a difference then why not' but I was worried about getting pregnant. This problem was also solved my mother. She gave me her birth control pills. There was still the problem of how to go about it? My mother advised me, 'Go prepared and if you see an opportunity then go for it. If it works you get selected if not then chalk it up as bad luck'.

My turn for the interview came just after lunch. I was very nervous but still managed to answer all the questions put to me quite satisfactorily. Then the GM asked me, 'Shanti give me three good reasons as to why you consider yourself fit for this job?' Now I saw my opportunity. I stood up and unbuttoned my tight blouse. I had purposely not worn a bra that day. My big boobs fell out swinging like a pendulum.

'Here are two of them and third is....' I said picking up my sari and pointing to my choot, '...this'. On seeing this GM's eyes popped out.

'Sir you have seen my tits' she giggled, 'they do make a huge impression'. 'I endorse that' I replied smiling.

The GM stared at me for a minute then got up from his chair and walked to me. I could see the big bulge in his trousers. He put his arm around me and squeezed my tits, 'Shanti not now. I want you to come back here at 8 tonight. Then we can discuss your reasons more thoroughly and more comfortably'.

'That is what I did and that night the GM discussed all my three reasons very, very thoroughly. I got the job but the GM warned me that if I ever pulled something like this with any of the guests then he would sack me on the spot. Therefore sir, I have to be very careful when I do 'room service' for a guest. Oh, he liked my reasons so much that he calls me at least once a week to discuss them again and again'.

'Does he always discuss your 'reasons' in his office?' I asked.

'No he did that only the first time. He has a room in the hotel and I go there now' Shanti replied.

'Have you given 'room service' like this before also?' I asked.

'Not very often. You are the fourth guest. The first one was a young lad about 23/24 years old. I was in housekeeping then. Whenever I came to clean his room he was always there. He kept staring at my tits. He was sort of cute and I liked him'.

One morning as usual he was staring at my boobs. I asked him, 'Aapko mere mamme achche lagte hain aur dekhego? (Do you like my tits want to see more?) and undid my blouse showing him my tits. He nearly fainted. I revived him and let him fuck me. He had never been with a woman before and just banged into me without any consideration for my enjoyment. He enjoyed chudai (fucking) so much that he pursued me all over the hotel. I took pity on him and let him fuck me several times but I was scared to death of being caught. Luckily he left after four days. After that day I vowed to fuck only married men who were here with their family. They are more discreet and know what a woman wants. Sir this is my full story' she concluded.

'Razia what do you think of her story?' I asked.

'A sad tale but this sort of things do happen. Will she come tomorrow?' Razia asked.

'Yes she has promised to' I replied and then after a satisfying fuck we slept.

The next morning true to her word Shanti came to my room promptly at ten thirty. When we were fucking for the second time the connecting door opened and Razia walked in with her polaroid camera hanging around her neck. With an angry look she said, 'Saheb what do you think you are doing? You have the nerve to fuck another woman in my bed'.

I was taken aback but not too surprised. Poor Shanti was scared to death. She pushed me off her and began to cry. 'Who are you girl?' Razia asked. Shanti remained silent and continued to weep.

Squinting at Shanti Razia said, 'Yes I know you. You are the girl who waits on our table. What is your name? Yes I remember...ah yes Shanti. Wait till I show these photographs to your management' she yelled waving a bunch of pictures in her hand, which she had taken with her camera. Shanti was so scared that she was shitting blood.

'Please madam, don't tell anyone. I will lose my job. I am very sorry, it won't happen again, I promise' she begged.

'Serves you right if you get sacked. You have no business to sleep with my husband and break up my happy home' Razia said driving the nail deeper.

'Please madam, forgive me. I will do anything you want, anything but don't report me' Shanti pleaded.

'You will do anything I ask?' Razia inquired.

'Yes, yes madam I will do anything you want' Shanti confirmed.

'Then come here' Razia ordered.

With uncertain steps Shanti walk up to her. Razia took Shanti's naked boobs in her hands, 'Shanti they are so big and pretty too' Razia said. Poor Shanti blushed and looked confused.

'Now take off my clothes' was Razia's next command. Shanti was in a quandary and did not know what to do. She looked at me for guidance. I nodded. Shanti started to undress Razia.

Soon Razia stood in her bra and panties. 'Why have you stopped? Take all of them off' Razia demanded. Shanti unclasped her bra and tried to pull down Razia'a panties. The panties were so wet that they stuck to her crotch and Shanti had to literally peal them off. Apparently Razia had been watching Shanti and me for some time.

'Did Shanti give you pleasure my love' Razia asked me.

'Yes I enjoyed her very much. She is good' I replied.

'Good then she will give me pleasure also' Razia said.

Razia sat on the bed with her back propped up against the headrest and spread her legs with knees pulled up exposing her slit to the full extent, 'Aa Shanti ab tu meri choot chaat (Come Shanti eat my pussy now)'.

'Nahin, nahin main yeh nahin kar sakti. Maine pahele kabhie kissi ki choot nahin chati (No, no I can't do it. I have never licked a cunt before)' Shanti cried in desperation.

'Meri choot chaat warnaa... (Eat my pussy otherwise....) Razia threatened waving the photographs.

Shanti looked to me for help. 'Shanti if you value your job then do what she says' I replied. Shanti crouched between Razia's open thighs and gave her choot a tentative lick.

Razia caught her head and pressed it to her cunt, 'Chaat achchi terah se chaat (Lick! Lick it properly)'. Shanti started to lick Razia's cunt.

'Oh my god it feels lovely' Razia moaned, 'darling what are you doing standing there get into her from behind and finish what I had interrupted'.

Getting behind Shanti I pushed my cock inside her choot from behind and started to fuck her.

'OHHH Shanti you are good. Lick harder y..hes take my clit between your teeth and bite on it lightly. OOOOOO it feels sooo good. Y..hes now move lower and push your tongue into my choot. AAGGHHRRR good girl, now tongue fuck me. Darling I am not too far away what about you?' Razia moaned.

'Another few strokes and I will cum' I panted, 'what about you Shanti?'

Without stopping Shanti nodded vigorously indicating she was also ready to cum.

'I am coming. Faster Shanti faster OH, OH SHAAANNNTIII' Razia screamed in ecstasy and fell back panting. At that moment I felt Shanti wetting my rod and I also shot my load up her waiting cunt.

'Oh Shanti you were wonderful' Razia panted kissing her wildly.

'Shanti how did you like licking a choot for the first time?' I asked.

'Sir at first I was reluctant but then I loved it' Shanti replied blushing.

When Shanti was leaving Razia said, 'Shanti come tomorrow also we three will have a great time together'.

'As you wish madam' Shanti said with a smile.

As Shanti reached the door Razia said, 'Shanti one minute' and walked up to her. For two minutes they both whispered to each other then Shanti nodded and smiled broadly.

After Shanti had left we got into bed again. 'How come you decided to join us today?' I asked.

'Actually I did not want to but the children wanted to play with their new friends in the crŠche. I had nothing to do. I decided to come up and see how things were going with you. Watching you both made me so hot and horny that I decided to join in' Razia said laughing.

'How did you enjoy your first lesbian experience?' I inquired.

'Please, don't use that word. Actually I have had my pussy eaten before. You have licked my choot and so did my ex-husband but somehow this experience was more enjoyable. I think it was because Shanti did it so tenderly. Oh I don't know' she replied, 'one thing I know for sure is that nothing can beat a long, thick, hard cock in one's cunt. Darling, we will soon have to go for lunch but before that please fuck me'.

That night Razia told me that when Shanti comes tomorrow then I should fuck her in the ass hole and I should try doing it with minimum of lubrication. In reply I told her that it is going to hurt Shanti very much. 'Don't worry' she said, 'I will see to it that she does not get hurt. You just follow my lead'.

'As you wish madam' I said mimicking Shanti.

The next morning when Shanti arrived, Razia and I were waiting for her naked in bed. She quickly undressed and joined us. 'Hey this is a big surprise' I said seeing Shanti's freshly shaven choot, 'so this is what you two were whispering about.

'Yes I told Shanti that you liked hairless cunts and she agreed to clean her pubic hair. I thought I would surprise you' Razia said.

'It sure is a very pleasant surprise. Thanks Shanti you look beautiful. Come I will show you my appreciation'. I pulled her into the bed and licked her cunt till she came twice.

As usual Razia took control.

'Shanti you eat my pussy and Sahebji will fuck you from behind' she said and got into position. Shanti started licking her choot while I fucked her.

'Sahebji kya kar rahe ho? (Sahebji what are you doing?' Razia inquired.

'Main Shanti ko chod raha hoon (I am fucking Shanti)' I replied.

'Choot tau kayi baar chod chuke ho aaj isski gaand maar ke tau dekho (You have fucked her many time in her cunt try fucking her ass hole today' Razia suggested.

Hearing this Shanti said, 'Nahin madam meri gaand nahin (No madam not my ass hole)' and placed her hand on her ass hole to protect it.

'Shanti ek baar gaand marwa ke tau dekh bahut mazaa aata hai (Shanti try it once you will really enjoy it)' Razia replied.

sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers