Re-defining Relationships Ch. 01

Story Info
Son wants to re-define their scope of their relationship.
3.8k words
4.02
72.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atomvav
Atomvav
4 Followers

All characters in this story are fictional and above 18 years of age. Any resemblance to a person, dead or alive, is purely co-incidental.

Chapter 1

"Hello, is this Mike Smith?" an unknown male voice questioned over the telephone line.

"Yes, that's me," Mike said.

"This is Inspector Robert from the McKenzie Police Station. I have some bad news. Your father's car was found in an accident on the highway. We've taken him to the Gammon Hospital. You better get here fast."

Mike was speechless. He stood there in a deep state of shock. His father had left the house the same morning to attend a company meeting. His mother, on the other hand, was out of town. She was at her sister's place, where they were having a little family gathering.

Mike was 23 years old and the only son of James and Sheryl Smith. He was a Software Engineer, just like his father. He had started his carrier as the Assistant Manager of a leading software company in the city. Just two months ago, Mike had married Kate who was his high school friend and lived in the same locality. Kate was only three months younger than Mike.

Everything was working well, until now.

"Kate, get down quickly. It's urgent!" Mike called from the living room.

"What's wrong honey?" Kate asked him as she came downstairs.

"Dad met with an accident on the highway. The cops have taken him to the Gammon Hospital."

"Oh my God!" Kate panicked. She couldn't believe what her husband had just said to her. "How did it happen?"

"We don't have time for such questions. We have to get there," Mike said as he ran upstairs. He entered his room and quickly took his wallet and keys and came down. Kate had already closed the windows downstairs and was switching off the lights in the living room.

"Hurry up, Kate!"

"I'm ready. Let's go."

"I'm waiting in the car."

"Okay."

Mike went to the garage to get the car while Kate locked the main door. She ran towards the car where Mike was waiting in the driving seat. As soon as she entered the car, they took off.

When they finally settled down, Kate broke the silence, "When did you get the message, Mike?"

"I got a call from the McKenzie Police Station. The cop said they found his car crashed in an accident with an 8-wheeler truck. Let's hope he's fine."

"I'm sure everything will be fine," Kate assured him.

Chapter 2

"Can I help you?" the receptionist at the 'Help Desk' asked them.

"We are here to see Mr. James Smith. I'm his son and this is my wife."

"I'll just check. Oh yes, he was brought in just a few hours ago."

"Where is he?" Mike asked impatiently.

"He's kept in the I.C.U. on the second floor. Dr. Ray is attending your father. You better meet him."

"Where can we find him?"

"You can meet him in room number 25 on the third floor."

"Thanks," Mike said as they rushed towards the elevator.

Mike was getting anxious. Nervousness crept his body as the elevator was slowly rising. He loved his father. James had raised him with love and care. Even when things had gone wrong, he had always supported him. Mike had always admired his father. In fact he always wanted to be like him.

They got out of the elevator on the third floor and headed towards room number 25. Mike knocked on the door and was immediately called in. They entered the room and saw Dr. Ray sitting on his table.

"Yes?"

"Good evening, Dr. Ray. I'm Mike Smith and this is my wife. We're here to see my father, Mr. James Smith."

"Please have a seat."

"How is he?" Mike asked him impatiently as he sat on the chair.

"Look son, I'm sorry, but.....we couldn't save him."

Mike completely froze on the seat. He couldn't react to what the doctor just said to him.

"He lost a lot of blood by the time they brought him here. We tried our level best but his internal bleedings were so severe, he eventually succumbed to his injuries."

Mike was feeling helpless. Tears rolled down as he closed his eyes. His father was his role model. Although he loved his parents, Mike always had a special respect for his father.

Kate wiped her tears and held his hands, "Hold yourself, Mike."

"She's right, Mike, you must stay calm," Dr. Ray said.

"Did he say anything in his last moment?" Mike asked him.

"No. He was kept on the ventilator."

There was a moment a silence in the room. All of a sudden, Mike felt he was lost.

"We need to complete some paper work." Dr. Ray stood up and came over to Mike. He placed his hand on his shoulder. "Life never comes with a warranty. You have to face the reality. I'll bring the papers so that you can take you're father's body."

As soon as Dr. Ray closed the door behind him, Mike broke into tears.

Chapter 3

Mike eventually called his mother to tell her about the death of her husband. It was the most difficult moment for Mike. His mother just wouldn't believe it. However, when she came home and saw the body of James, she just couldn't react. In fact, she completely shattered into pieces.

But time can heal the deepest wounds. Days went into weeks, weeks into months and months into years. Two years passed by since the tragedy took place and just as scattered pieces of a puzzle fall into place everything went to normal.

Mike had been promoted to the Regional Manager of the company. As far as Sheryl was concerned she eventually gathered the broken pieces of her life. She continued to work for the law firm in the city as an accountant.

At the age of 43, Sheryl had still maintained herself. Her gym instructor couldn't remember the last time she missed her work out. She was a gorgeous woman. Her firm breasts didn't show a sign of sagging and her long legs merged into a round tight ass. The smooth and dark hair and deep sparkling eyes still did the same magic. Although she received plenty of extra attention from the office guys, including her boss, she never crossed her limits. Sex was no longer an agenda in her life.

It was a cool Saturday evening. Mike and Kate were watching T.V. when Sheryl entered the living room.

"Mike, do you have any plans for the evening?"

"Not yet, why?"

"Well, we won a big case for one of our client on Thursday. He's kept a small party at his place for us."

"But mom, you never mentioned about the party!" Mike questioned her.

"I know. I had no plans to attend it but I've received at least a dozen calls from the morning. They want me to join them."

"That's great mom!" Kate got up from the couch to get the remote and turned off the television. "It's been a long time since you went to a party."

"I don't know, Kate. It's just..."

"I'm not listening to you're excuses," Kate interrupted her. She grabbed her hand and took her upstairs.

"I have a perfect outfit for the evening." Mike heard as they disappeared to their room. He turned on the T.V. to catch the Baseball match.

It was almost an hour since the ladies went upstairs. Mike was wondering what was taking them so long to get down. He was really getting bored. Even the match was over and there was nothing worth watching. Suddenly, he heard his wife from behind.

"Get ready to be astounded!"

He turned on the couch to look behind and saw Kate standing next to the stairs. Mike didn't see anything astounding.

"What?" he gave her a questioned look.

"Please welcome Mrs. Sheryl Smith." She stepped aside, leaving Mike totally stunned. His mom was wearing an off-shoulder black dress. Mike immediately remembered where he saw this exotic dress. Kate had bought it from London during their last summer holidays. He thought the dress was just made for her body. But he was wrong. It was looking even better when his mom was wearing it.

This was the first time Mike had seen her in such an outfit. The fair texture of her skin was smooth and sparkling. The dress tightly held her breasts, which were perfect for her body. As Mike glanced down, he realized that his mother had a flat stomach, which was not very common for women of her age. But it was her slender legs that caught his attention. Even Kate couldn't match them. The bottom line was that Sheryl was looking 'Hot'.

"Is that you, mom?" Mike got up from the couch and moved towards them.

"Is something wrong?" Sheryl was confused by his reaction.

"Wrong? You are looking great!"

"Thanks honey." Sheryl gave him a hug as he came close. He could feel her breasts pressing against his chest. But the nice feeling came to an end as she broke the embrace and gave him a kiss on his cheeks.

"Hello! I need a hug too," Kate stared at them.

"Of course you do," Sheryl agreed as she smiled and gave her a hug.

"You want me to drop you to the party, mom?"

"Thanks dear. But Natasha is coming to pick me."

"Okay. Do you want me to pick you up after the party?"

"Don't worry, Mike, she'll drop me back home."

"Okay."

"I'll get my purse," Sheryl said as she went upstairs. Kate held Mike's hand and rested her head on his shoulders. There was a moment of silence.

"She's looking beautiful, isn't she?"

Before Mike could say something, Sheryl came down.

"Natasha's on her way. I'll wait outside."

"Have a great time, mom," Natasha said.

Mike agreed with Kate. "Enjoy the party."

"Thanks guys. Bye!" Sheryl said as she closed the door behind her.

Chapter 4 It was 11:15 pm when Mike called his mom on her cell phone.

"Mom, where are you?"

"Honey, I'm at the party." Sheryl couldn't hear him clearly because of the loud music in the background.

"Mom, it's too late!" "Don't worry, Natasha's with me. She'll drop me home."

"Okay mom," Mike said in low voice. He was not feeling good about all of this but he couldn't understand why he was reacting in such way.

It was 2 a.m. but Mike was still awake. Kate, however, was lost in her dreams. Every now and again her mom would appear before him in that black sexy dress. Just as Mike was setting up the alarm clock on his side table, he heard the sound of someone closing the door downstairs. He knew his mom was back.

Since he was still awake, Mike decided to check his mom and ask her about the party. He got out of his bed and quietly closed the bedroom door, making sure that he didn't disturb Kate. He was walking down the stairs when he heard a male voice.

"Fuck....you are hot!"

What the hell?

Mike was sure he heard a voice from the living room. As he swiftly crept into the darkened doorway that led to the adjoining living room, he could hear some moans. He pressed himself against the wall and with a little courage he took a glance down the living room which was lightened only by a small table lamp. As if the land underneath was moved away, Mike stood there in complete shock at the sight before him.

From the vintage point, he could see a man kneeling before her mother who was pressed against the wall. His head was moving up and down between her thighs as he was obviously eating her pussy. One of her legs rested on his shoulder as he continued his assault. Her dress was pushed up to her hips and her panties were lying on the floor. Mike could hear the slurping noises the man was making.

Sheryl shivered as the man ran his tongue over her clit. His hot breath felt heavenly on her pussy. Pressing her head back against the wall, Sheryl closed her eyes.

"Stop it, Zack, I can't do this," Sheryl panted. But as if he never heard anything, Zack started sucking harder than before. Sheryl knew he was taking advantage of her weak resistance but she was definitely enjoying his mouth. Suddenly, the thought of James struck her mind and she pushed Zack's head away from her.

"I'm sorry Zack. It's wrong," she said as she pushed her dress down to cover her pussy.

"But you were enjoying it?" Zack told her boldly as he got up.

"I think you should leave."

"And leave you alone?" he said in a low tone as pushed her back to the wall and pressed his body against her. He took her hands above her head and looked straight in her eyes.

"Stop it!" she said in a firm voice. "I can't cheat ......mmm" Zack kissed her on her lips before she could protest any further. When she parted her lips to say something, he pushed his tongue inside her mouth.

Mike felt his pulse beating faster than ever. He knew that bastard was taking advantage of his mother. He wanted to walk right into the living room and smash him, but somehow he found it very difficult to move. His cock was now growing in his boxers. He knew he should either stop this or walk away, but he did none.

Zack released her hands and reached behind her back to unzip her dress. He pushed it down and it swiftly dropped down her body. Sheryl was now completely naked, except for the black strapless bra. But that was only for a moment cause his hands quickly unhooked the bra and it feel on the floor next to her panties. He grabbed her tits and starting fondling them roughly with his hands and pinched her nipples between his fingers.

Mike was unable to see her breasts and pussy as Zack was covering her. He was really getting frustrated.

Breaking the kiss to give her time to get some air, Zack moved his lips down her neck as she pleaded him to stop and moved onto her left breast. He planted small kisses on her breast before running his tongue over her nipple. Without any warning, he closed his mouth on her nipple and started sucking it. The pressure he created on her nipple was enough to drive Sheryl crazy.

"Oh....fuck!" Sheryl said in a deep voice.

Mike couldn't believe what he just heard. His mother had now totally surrendered to this bastard.

Zack knew the rabbit was caught in the trap. He lifted his head and gave her another kiss. But this time it was Sheryl who broke the kiss. She pushed him a bit farther and slowly slipped down to kneel before him. Zack knew what was coming next in the platter.

As they shifted their positions, Mike had his first glance at his mom's breasts. They were gorgeous. Mike couldn't believe they were so firm. Her nipples were like small cherries.

Sheryl quickly unlocked his belt and opened the button of his pants. Without wasting any time to open the zipper, she pushed his pants down. Sheryl held his cock through his boxers and started massaging it. While she was busy doing her job, Zack had removed his shirt.

Mike was really stunned when Zack threw his shirt on the floor. His body was muscular and athletic. Even from the distance, Mike could see the outline of his muscles. His strong shoulders, flat stomach and firm round ass indicated that he was a lot younger than Sheryl.

"I shouldn't be doing this," Sheryl said as she removed her hand from his cock. Zack had a disappointed look on his face. He was really enjoying her hand.

"But you've made me so hot," she moaned as she pulled down his boxers to reveal his 7 inch monster. It was hard and as a rock and only inches away from her lips.

"What are you waiting for?" Zack teased her.

"Bastard."

"That's me," Zack sighed.

"Fuck you," Sheryl said in a low voice as she slowly ran her hands through his inner thighs. Without any warning, she lowered her mouth on his erection and started sucking it. The warmth of her mouth was driving Zack crazy.

"Uh....fuck!" Zack moaned. "I was waiting for that."

She was now bobbing her head up and down on his cock. She took him in her mouth as deep as she could and began to rub his balls between her fingers with her right hand. She used her left hand to massage his ass.

Mike was now furious. He couldn't believe his mom would act like a slut for some asshole. All the respect which he had for his mom was slowly disappearing and it was now being replaced with anger and to some extent by 'LUST'.

Zack placed his hands on her head but he didn't exert any pressure. He enjoyed the feeling of her soft hair as she teased him slowly by almost taking his entire length in her mouth. Suddenly, she removed his cock from her mouth and lowered her face and noisily sucked one of his balls into her mouth. This made Zack crazy. After a few minutes, she again resumed her work on his cock, applying more pressure by sucking him harder. He was just beginning to relax and enjoy the feeling of her warm mouth when she suddenly stopped.

"I have a better idea," She said between her breaths. "Lay down on the couch."

Zack moved towards the couch. He swung his legs up onto the couch and laid down on his back. Sheryl stared intensely at him as she stood up and approached him.

Mike was shocked as he saw her full naked body for the first time. She was looking like a supermodel. Mike glanced down her stomach to see the 'thing' he wanted to see for so long. He was surprised to see that she had a clean shaven pussy. Her pussy lips were glistening with her juices.

Sheryl stood besides his head and climbed onto the couch. She sat down and rested her knees besides his head. Just as he was wondering what she had planned, she swung her other leg over to the opposite side, straddling his head in a 69 position. Shifting her hips downwards, she brought her pussy in contact with his mouth as she leaned forward and took his cock in her mouth.

The scene was too hot for Mike. He could feel his cock straining against his boxers. Without thinking twice, Zack pulled down his boxers and released his cock. As if he was watching some porn movies, Mike started stroking his cock.

Zack opened his mouth and started sucking her pussy lips. He placed his hands on her ass and pulled her hips downwards so that he can take the most of her pussy. Sheryl was bobbing her head up and down faster than ever before. After a few minutes she stopped, gasping for air.

"Uhh....... Zack.......fuck me.....now!" she panted. "I want your dick in my hole."

Without waiting for a second, she got up and went to the table across the couch. Zack wondered what she was doing when she picked up her purse and started searching for something. Before he could ask, she dropped her purse and returned to the couch.

"You'll have to wear this." Sheryl was holding a packet of condom.

Mike was taken aback. Why does my mother have condoms in her purse? This night was really turning crazy for him.

"We don't need it," Zack argued

"I don't want to take a risk," Sheryl replied. She tore the packet and removed the rubber.

"But......as a compensation," she said as she kneeled next to his legs, "I'll put it on for you."

She quickly rolled the condom down on his dick. Zack got up and pulled her up for a hot kiss. Sheryl broke the kiss to get some air. She was breathing fast. "Fuck me, NOW," she said between her breaths. Zack pushed her down on the couch and she fell on her back on the soft material. He quickly mounted her and pulled both her legs on his shoulder as his positioned his cock at her hole. But, instead of pushing it in her hole, he started rubbing his cock against her pussy.

"What are you doing?" Sheryl looked puzzled.

"Teasing you," he replied.

"Just fuck me, you bastard," Sheryl said in a harsh tone.

"Uhh...." Zack groaned as he pushed his hard dick in her pussy. With a couple of thrusts, his entire length was buried in her pussy. "God, you are tight."

"Shut up and fuck me."

Zack slowing started thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy. He could feel her pussy gripping his cock as he fucked her. Sheryl was enjoying the sensation of his cock rubbing the walls of her pussy. She felt her body ip and strain against him.

"Uhhh.....fuck me hard. Please."

"God, you're a BITCH....uhhhhhh...." Zack started hammering his cock in her wet hole.

He played with her tits as he continued to fuck her brains out. Sheryl cried as he bit her nipple and started sucking it. She lifted her hips to meet his strokes so that she could take in most of him.

Mike could hear their moans as they continued to fuck each other like wild teenagers.

Atomvav
Atomvav
4 Followers
12