Reach Out and Touch Someone

Story Info
Liz shares photos on Lit and her fantasy life improves.
3.2k words
4
17.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chylo
chylo
2 Followers

Liz sat at her desk. Her stomach was filled with butterflies, her hands were shaking a bit, but she felt she had to do it. She mustered the courage to press the send button, and then, an instant later it was out of her hands. Everyone in the world now had visual access to her body.

Her first instinct was that of fear. What have I done! They aren't going to like me. This isn't going to end the way I hope for. I'm just going to be made fun of. I should just hit that edit button and pull down the photos. No one really has to see me naked. No one wants to see me naked. I'll just take it down...

Clicking back into her thread, Liz scrolled down to where the edit button was. Under it was the first post. From some Gog. Great, I'm now going to be insulted by a Troll... She couldn't stop herself from reading the response... "Very sexy. Please may we see more of your gorgeous body".

That wasn't negative. She felt a tingle in her crotch as she started to read the other posts. They were all positive. They wanted more pics of her. Of her sexy body, of her beautiful body. And they wanted to fuck her. As her hand found it's way to her crotch without any conscious command of her own, she thought to herself, That settled it, I enjoy sharing pictures.

And that is how it all began. Just a simple posting of a picture and she found out that she enjoyed being an exhibitionist. It didn't take much for her husband to be convinced to check out the action in the thread personally.

She remembers walking in on "Daddy" as she liked to call her husband reading the thread. He was rock hard and there were her pics up on the screen. He was gently rubbing himself with one hand and scrolling through the posts with the other. "See Liz, I told you that you're one hot fuckable creature. The guys seem to love you on the site."

"What page are you up to?" Liz asked, while crawling between his crotch.

Eyes fixed to the screen Daddy scrolled up to check what page he was on. "Twelve."

"Just wait till you get to page twenty one, it gets so much better from there on in." Liz smiled thinking about what all those guys wanted to do to her. And then she replaced Daddy's hand with her mouth and sucked him off while he looked at her photos and read about all the great sex that she was offered.

As these things have a tendency to snowball, her one set of 4 pictures became a thread with over 100 photos and over 800 posts in only a week time. She was a popular girl on the forums, she was in a constant state of arousal, and she kept thinking of those cock pics she'd seen from the guys posting on her thread.

They were all so different too. One guy would tell her how much he wanted specific parts of her body. Another would make requests of her to share either very daring photos or very personal thoughts. Another would just compliment her without going into detail.

As she read the responses she thought about how they were written and what that said about the guy and girls posting them. Were they just about fucking her? She imagined them to be rough guys, pulling her hair and ramming her pussy with their cocks. About how they'd use her mouth and fuck her face, making her gag. They would be the ones who'd leave her a bit sore, nipples from pinching, ass from a light spanking, and her pussy tingling for the next day or two, reminding her that she didn't dream that encounter. It was real and they wanted her so badly that they left phantom versions of themselves on her skin for the next few days.

The more thoughtful ones, the ones who used the terms beautiful and were more conversational, they were probably more tender. They were the type who'd most likely start with a foot massage, and work their way up, slowly, gradually spreading her legs as they massaged her calves, then her thighs, then her hips, before burying their faces with wild abandon in her crotch. She thought of there tongues doing the tango up and down her slit, slowly and rhythmically bringing her to an orgasm, letting her calm down and then bringing her back up to that point of no return again.

There were also the curious ones. The ones that asked lots of questions, who seemed not focused on one part of her body, but on the entire thing, as well as her mind. They seemed to be the most hard to pin down. Would they be rough? Or would they be gentler? She guess that it would be somewhere in between: that they were the type who'd use her body as an elaborate experiment. Their fingers would travel the whole length of her body, searching for new ways of turning her on. Maybe a finger would find it's way into her cunt and stretch her in ways a cock or dildo couldn't. When they were done teasing her, they'd take their soaked finger and draw it across her lips. Her own smell right under her nose, her own taste there whenever she licked her lips.

Every so often a woman would also post her thoughts on the forum. They were always so supportive, knowing where she was coming from. But they also were getting horny looking at her pics. Liz liked knowing that the fairer sex also liked her. Their hands were different, their knowledge of her body was different. She thought about their soft cheeks against her thighs, about their lips around her nipples. She thought about being in a 69 with the other woman on top of her. Feeling the tongue and fingers on her pussy, the breasts dragging over her body, about the smell and sight of the clit writhing just above her mouth. She could imagine the smell and taste of it, the feel of walls of her vagina squeezing around her finger as the woman above squirted from a g-spot orgasm that Liz just gave her.

With all this foreplay going on in her mind it was hard for her to concentrate on the other tasks of her day. She'd be able to put it away for a few hours, but it'd creep back as soon as she saw a keyboard. Her mind would instantly wonder about how many new posts would await her in her thread. And how many new PMs would be waiting in her mailbox. It seemed that the citizens of lit liked to keep her box stuffed.

That was what her day was like. She'd wake up, check the thread, check her PM, make a few replies, then head off to lead her life, but if she had a free moment, she'd pop back on, share a photo and then pop off again. That pretty much insured that when she came back on that evening there'd be something waiting for her again.

When she was really lucky it'd be from Daddy. She'd get a PM from him in the morning that he left the night before when she was asleep. He'd tell her about how he was going to make love to her that night, not details, but hints and vagueness. But always with enough details that she'd be thoroughly anticipating it all day.

Sometimes he'd post on her thread, and that made her practically gush. It was such a turn on for her to see him support her in this. Some husbands would want to have kept her body for themselves. Not Daddy. He was proud of her. And knowing that he was reading what these dozens of other people wanted to do to her and still supportive just made her feel so lucky, honored, loved, and cherished. All of this lead to fantastic sex on the few nights that they were able to have it this week. Now that the weekend was here, she was determined to have the satisfying sex session that she craved.

It started in the usual way. She had been posting a few shots that were similar to others that she had already posted. She was pretty comfortable with sharing her boobs, but not so comfortable with other parts. And then the requests started to pop up on the board. She got one for her boobs hanging down, and she quickly was able to post one from her archive. Another for her in sexy lingerie, and again, that was easy to fulfill. But then came the one for a picture with her playing with her ass.

When she read it on the screen her face instantaneously went flush and then started to burn red. She had a pic of that, she knew where it was, but boy was that something personal. Could she share that now?

Her mind flashed to the night it was taken. Normally she took the pics herself but this time Daddy held the camera in his hands. He was being playful and taking some shots of the Liz giving him a BJ. She remembered the pic where her mouth was full, her tongue was slipping past her lips, and her eyes were looking right into the camera. She felt so naughty and sexy at that moment. She knew the guys on Lit would love to see that picture, but without her eyes she knew it wasn't much of a photo, and her one rule was never to show her face.

After the BJ, Daddy turned her around and asked her to spread her ass cheeks open. Liz obliged, feeling the rush of cool air against her puckered asshole. It felt so naughty to be so exposed. She heard the click of the digital camera taking a photo, and her pussy got a little wetter. Daddy could obviously see the moisture dripping from her cunt because he changed positions and shot a close-up of her sex. His fingers started to play with her slit and push her juices around. And then he took is slick finger and drew it up from the clit, along the slit, past her opening, over her taint, an across her asshole. For a moment it felt so warm because of his touch, and then as his finger left her body, she felt the cold air return, but this time it was colder because it was wet.

Liz had let out a deep moan from the sensation. She felt so good on her knees, ass in the air, hands spreading her cheeks, breasts and face pressed into the bed. She felt so sexy, so receptive, so ready for the fucking that she deserved. She had wiggled her hips in hops of getting what she craved. Daddy seemed to have a different plan.

Daddy had been lubing up her butt plug, and now he was positioning it at her asshole. Despite thinking it was not possible, Liz got wetter at the thought of what was going to come. Daddy started lightly pressing the tip against her, and she did her best to relax and let him push the toy in.

"You like being fucked with the plug, don't you Liz?"

"God yes!."

"Good, cause I like plugging you up. You have no idea how sexy you look right now."

"You're right! Take a picture! Show me what I look like." The words had come out of her mouth before she thought them through. She was so in the moment, feeling so much pleasure that her body craved that she couldn't think about what she just asked for.

Without missing a beat Daddy snapped the photo with the toy partway in, and put the camera down and proceeded to slip it all the way in. She had let out a loud moan and begged Daddy to fuck her with the plug in her ass. It always made her feel so slutty and therefore sexy to have sex with a plug in her ass.

She remembered the day after looking through he photos and coming across that one. At the time she hadn't remembered taking that pic, nor asking for it to be taken. She was shocked at how sexy she looked in it, but felt so naughty that she was nervous to let the world see. What if her neighbors figured out what she was like in the bedroom?

Still, he asked so nicely, and it was such a sexy picture, and god she loved making men hard and wanting her. So with red cheeks and a tingling pussy she attached the photo for the world to see. Liz's hungry ass was being fed by one of its favorite toys and the world was getting a great view of the action. She felt so naughty.

Too horny to keep typing to these guys, knowing that she gave them enough to find the release they want but not enough that they have seen it all, she signed off the computer. It was a hard task for her, but she knew that all the attention that she would receive over night would make it worth it. She so looked forward to reading what they wrote while she was asleep.

She went to the bathroom, brushed her teeth for the night, and got ready for bed. When she got back into her bedroom, she shed her clothes and slipped a nightgown over her head. There was no need to put on panties tonight.

When she got into bed she was disappointed because Daddy wasn't there. It looked like she'd have to relieve herself with some toys instead. She opened the drawer and looked at all of them. Which one should she choose? She thought about the plug that she just shared with the world, but that was something when she wanted a little more time. No tonight she went for her trusty red dildo to get her the relieve she was dying for all day long.

She picked it up and held it for a bit, thinking about all the post she read. She thought about JC's cock with the cum dribbling out of the tip. She started stroking the dildo imaging it was JC. When she saw the picture of what she did for him, all she could think about was being there to have made it happen. Or at least clean up the mess she caused him to make. She smiled to herself in the dark.

The dildo felt so good in her hand, but she needed more. She started to think about JC and how he wanted to lick and kiss her body. And her mind felt JC over her as he explored every inch of her skin with his lips. She was squirming at the thought of it, of how he would be going slowly, savoring her every breath and whimper. Avoiding her tits and pussy, he would expertly kiss, suck, nipple, and trail his lips and tongue over Liz's body.

How she wanted to feel her body being played like some wonderful instrument. How JC would be able to get the staccato pants and then quickly make her give out a guttural moan. This would be followed by some high pitched whimpers and a finally crescendo of incoherent mumbling and screams. Liz wanted to be cherished like a musician cherishes their instrument. JC's words made it sound like he could be her Mozart.

Still, the thoughts weren't enough for her. She needed more. Liz took the dildo and brought it up to her lips, thinking of Dave and how he wanted her lips locked first in a kiss, and then her lips wrapped around his cock. She presses the dildo to her face and feels the rubber past her lips and can taste the pre cum on Dave's cock. It looked so yummy when she saw the picture. She swirled her tongue around the cock, her fantasies so vivid that she could feel the dildo jump and pulse with her teasing.

Dildo in her mouth she imagined Ms. C nuzzling at her crotch. After the going over that JC did for her, Ms. C would be even softer, gentler, and unlike JC, Ms. C would go right to the crotch. With her thinking of Dave's cock in her mouth, she also started to imagine Ms. C going down on her. Starting by rubbing her nose in Liz's furry crotch. It was pure teasing, right where Liz needed it the most. But Ms. C wouldn't let up. She just kept using her nose to tickle the outer lips, avoiding exactly where Liz needed her. Then the nose parted the lips and ran up from the very bottom of the slit, to the clit. Shaking her head, Ms. C made her nose rub against Liz's clit and slowly let her tongue out. It glided against her slit, not making for either the entrance or the clit. Just a teasing pressure where it would do the most good.

Liz was pushing the dildo down her throat as far as she could now. In her mind Ms. C was teasing her exquisitely and she started to feel the fingers on her thighs, spreading them farther and farther apart. It was all so vivid as she felt Ms. C's tongue travel from Liz's asshole to her clit, and then focus on it.

Liz couldn't breathe anymore; she was panting so hard, so the dildo left her mouth and found its way to her breasts. It fit neatly in her cleavage that she couldn't but help think of Tall's cock titty fucking her. The combination of getting titty fucked and eaten out at the same time was driving her wild. She let out a moan in real life that was louder then she was expecting. But since she was in her own world, it didn't phase her.

She picked up the dildo from her cleavage and imagined handing it over to Ms. C. As she imagined Ms. C rubbing it down from her clit to her hole, Liz did the same thing. And as she pushed it into herself, she imagined Ms. C's smile as her hand guided the toy in. It felt so fucking good to have the penetration that she so craved.

Lost in this fantasy world she wasn't in control of her actions, and she felt as though Ms. C was moving the toy in her at such an intense rate that all she could do was whimper. She was so involved in her mind that when Daddy's mouth clamped onto the nipple on her quivering breast, she didn't even notice.

Daddy just lay next to her feeling her body, adding sensations that were filtered into the fantasy fuck that Liz was participating in. He liked that she was so in her own world that not even his actions made it into her consciousness. Still, he needed some attention.

Daddy leaned down next to Liz's ear and said, "I've been seeing what my girl has been up to, and let me say, teasing a dozen or so guys is really sexy. I want to fuck you for all the guys out there. And after that one with the butt plug, I know a lot of guys want to fuck all three of your holes."

Liz's eyes flew open and gazed into Daddy's. It was a mixture of lust and embarrassment on her face as Daddy leaned down and deeply kissed his Liz.

chylo
chylo
2 Followers