Reading and Fucking

Story Info
Sabrina gets ravaged and spanked as she reads her book.
1.6k words
3.95
34.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm lying on my stomach on my bed reading a book, propped on my elbows, with my knees bent and feet dangling in the air. I'm wearing a tiny tank top, my short black skirt, and my thigh high stockings, with no panties on. The fact that I'm not wearing panties is my secret and therefore an incredible turn on, leaving my pussy dripping wet and slippery between my legs. You've left the room to get a glass of water, which allows me to become distracted from my reading by my own naughty daydreams, which involve you snatching my book out of my hands and bending me into compromising positions, but I drift back into the present by the door of my room opening as you return.

My head is facing the wall opposite to the door, so I can't see you walking in, but I hear the small sounds you make as you close the door, set your glass down, and take your shoes off.

"What are you reading?" you ask, lowering yourself onto the bed to lie beside me.

"Lovecraft," I reply, not looking up from my reading. You kiss me softly on the cheek, pulling my long, dark hair from my face, and internally I register how hot you are, and how horny I am. I briefly imagine your big, hard cock sliding in and out of my pussy. I make it a point to appear normal.

"Is it good?" you ask, kissing me on my ear, the back of my neck, and slowly moving your hand from my shoulders to my ass, tapping it playfully.

"Mmmm hmmm..." I murmur, trying to concentrate on my book as your hand gently lifts my skirt up to reveal my bare ass. You let out a small moan of delight at the sight of it, and your hands begin to make their way over my ass cheeks, quietly massaging them, spreading them, and giving them small slaps and spanks. My book is still open, and although I've long since abandoned my actual reading, for some reason I'm still pretending to be engrossed in HP. However, I can't keep my knees from slowly spreading, inch by inch, as you continue to run your hands over my ass, giving it tiny nibbles and kisses, your breathing slow and heavy.

My legs are now spread wide, and my ass has gotten a thorough rub down. My pussy is aching to be touched, but you seem to be avoiding that area as much as I've avoided putting my book down. Still, you've pulled my shirt up and over my tits, and you're bent over me, kissing my back, hands massaging my breasts with heavy strokes, flicking my nipples lightly before twisting them hard, just the way I like it. I can feel you grinding your cock against my ass through your pants, and I want desperately for you to be inside me. "Oh..." I whimper, my book now tossed to the side, "Fuck me..."

"I thought you were still reading?" you retort as you reach forward and grab my head, twisting my face around so we can kiss, tongues flicking and sucking violently. With a slight growl you put both hands on either side of my hips and pull my ass up in the air, smacking it hard. I let out a moan of longing.

I prop up on my hands, back arched and hips gyrating in big, slow circles, anticipating your cock as you take off the rest of your clothes. My juices are slowly trickling down my thigh to my stockings when I feel your hand reach down and touch my pussy, finding my clit throbbing and swollen as you move your finger over it slowly at first, then faster as I let out soft moans of pleasure. "Mmmmmm...Yes..." I say breathlessly as your fingers, wet with my cum, move faster over my clit. I can feel your cock rubbing against my leg, and the need for it to be either in my mouth or in my pussy grows. "Please, baby...fuck me...please..." I cry desperately. Instead, you pull my ass up to your face, sending a few exploratory licks over my pussy before finding my clit and flicking your tongue over it fast, steadily, increasing the pressure slowly as my whole body twitches. My legs instinctively pull together as I get closer to coming, but you keep them wide open as you continue to move your tongue over my clit. My cries are getting louder as I reach back and pull your head closer to my body as I come hard, my body seizing then relaxing and falling with blind pleasure.

You allow me to relax for a moment, my body twitching and seizing randomly with its blissful electricity. Again, you put your hands on my hips and pull my ass back into the air, placing your cock between my ass cheeks and rubbing it back and forth, not putting it in just yet. The tension increases and I realize that, however badly I want you to fuck me, I need your cock in my mouth, now. I get up and turn around, grabbing your face and kissing you with long, slow licks, stroking you with my other hand. "Lay down," I whisper quietly, yet forcefully, pushing you slowly back onto the bed and straddling your legs. I give a few slow and wet kisses on your stomach as I make my way down, my hand reaching up to rub your chest, and begin giving tiny kisses to the head of your cock. You let out a long, "Ohhhhhhhhhh...." as I give my first wet lick from the base of your shaft to the head, then take the whole length into my mouth.

I turn my body so you can watch me from the side, your hand resting on my head as it starts to bob up and down on your cock, my tits bouncing lightly with the effort. My tongue savors every lick as I concentrate first on the head, making sloppy and very wet swirls upon it before taking your whole cock in my throat, twisting my head slowly from side to side. You let out heavy gasps and moans, begging me not to stop, which only increases my desire to suck you in deeper and faster, turning my head up so you can see the dirty licks I deliver to the tip, enjoying the look of your large cock wet with my saliva.

I sit up a little and grab your cock firmly, giving it a couple of strokes as I bring my face up to the head, letting my hot breath tantalize you, but not touching it. I continue pumping it with my hand, my lips getting closer to touching the tip. I let go, your dick falling back to your stomach, hard and hopeful. I move my head closer, letting my lips brush your hard, throbbing cock from base to tip as I massage your balls with my hands. "Oh, Sabrina..." you moan, your dick moving forward on its own in anticipation, touching my mouth. "Lick it, please..."

"Mmmmm," I say, finally taking the head into my wet mouth for a moment, then slowly releasing it, "Like this?" You nod and groan loudly, your hands on my head giving a light push as I suck your cock, faster and deeper, stroking you with a hand while the other traces over your thighs and lightly on your balls, massaging them. You begin to thrust slightly in my mouth, crying out moans of horny delight before pulling out of my mouth and saying, "Bend over."

I again find myself on my hands and knees, breathing heavily, your hands placed firmly on both sides of my ass. Your cock is grinding against me as you spank me hard and put your hand on the back of my head, holding my hair. "Put your head down," you whisper in my ear, and I happily oblige, eager for you to fuck me. You straighten up, one hand on my ass and one on your dick as you ease it in with short, shallow thrusts as my pussy slowly opens to accept you. "Oh, fuck..." I cry as you put your whole cock inside me, nice and slow, my knees wide open to let you in deeper. My pussy feels wet and tight as you fill me, faster now, giving my ass a good, hard spank as I moan louder and uncontrollably. "Fuck me, harder," I scream, my head buried in the pillow as you continue to do just that, deeper and harder in my tightening pussy.

"Oh, Sabrina, yes," you say, groaning between thrusts as I push my ass back, moving my hips up and down to accommodate more of your hard cock, "Push back. Just like that." I wish I had a mirror so I could see you pushing in and out of my pussy, my ass jiggling as you pound me harder and spank me mercilessly. I can feel your body start to seize and move faster, so I push my ass back more, bouncing on your cock so you can watch while I work for you. You grab my hips, pumping my pussy harder, rubbing my sensitive clit and rolling my nipples between your fingers. I'm moaning louder from all the different stimulation on my body, and I can hear your imperceptible mutterings as you come, fucking me more vigorously, if possible, than you ever have before, your hands furiously working over my clit and pulling my hair at the same time.

As we slow down from the climax, I savor all of the dirty and delicious sensations: our hands all over each others' bodies, your cock inside of me, my long hair completely wild, the sweat on our backs... We finally untangle ourselves and collapse in a heap beside each other, all kisses and snuggles. I catch a glimpse of my Lovecraft book, tossed aside, and I smirk. My little game of seduction worked.