Reading Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,898 Followers

She fulfilled her promise. The pain began to ease as she feasted upon me, eating me with great desire, probing me with several fingers, attacking my clitoris and my G-spot simultaneously, and despite the residual pain which was still significant both in my chest and especially between my legs, I began to pull at the bonds and scream again, but for a very, very different reason. She did not relent until I was begging only semi-coherently for the orgasms to end... and even then she still continued until she had made me cum one final time.

My mind was a soupy mess. It was somewhat similar to a backpacking trip when I was barely fifteen years old: a morning of fog so dense that we could barely see more than about twenty yards before us and definitely could not see the beauty of the mountains on the other side of the canyon, nor the narrow river which ran at the canyon's base. I knew where I was and who I was with, but I could not focus on anything other than the foggy haze of pain-laced post-orgasmic bliss.

And then, like the single bright ray of sunlight which ultimately penetrated the fog on that morning, I felt her kiss on my forehead and her fingernails gently scratching me beneath my chin. She whispered something, but it took me a few moments to understand what she had just said - "You did very well," she had praised me - and weakly I smiled before she kissed my lips.

After releasing me, we cuddled on her bed for a long time. Neither of us said anything, perhaps because I did not know what to say and she was providing me time to process what I had just experienced.

"Nearly dinnertime," she finally said quietly. "Do you have anywhere you need to be?"

I thought about that for a moment, and figured that I should return to my dorm room to meet my roommate for dinner as usual. "Yeah," I said softly, the sadness in my voice surprising me somewhat given that I had just met her earlier that afternoon.

Once I was properly dressed again, I retrieved my backpack and we went back upstairs. Only when we were standing on the porch did I realize something significant:

I did not even know her name, and I did not recall having introduced myself.

"By the way," I said, extending my hand, "I'm Anna."

She smiled warmly, accepting my hand and giving me a very firm squeeze which probably caused my eyes to widen in surprise. "My name is Mistress."

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,898 Followers
12