Ready Ch. 01

Story Info
Black Army guy & white Navy pilot play their own Army-Navy Game.
6.5k words
4.61
64.7k
42

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
driphoney
driphoney
79 Followers

Authors note: It's a first story. Thanks for reading. Votes and feedback are very welcome. Many people deserve credit for going the extra hundred miles in helping me, yet, without permission, I can't name them, but you know who you are and thanks goes not cover it. AsylumSeeker, editor extraordinaire, you did the heavy lifting on this chapter, it's as much yours (the good parts) as mine (any and all bad). Heartfelt thanks. x

*

He stared at her from across a crowded room and thought with amused irony of that cliché. He acknowledged that he really did want her, but there was a history and the having wouldn't be so easy. Most of the evening had been a mild case of cat and mouse as she had carefully avoided him. But that was about to change.

His brother was organizing a game of Pictionary and he would be on her team. He would make sure of it. His brother had always been a nerd and had a habit of attracting nerds and geeks. Kevin welcomed the change from his usual rough, back-pounding, ass-grabbing, manly-men as geeks and nerds tended to be kinder, and show a deeper compassion. Their lives were usually not so charmed as their more culturally favored and shallower brethren. And he might be in need of some compassion before the night was over.

He observed the look of fearful surprise on her face as he sat beside her on the loveseat and decided he had his work cut out for him if, indeed, he was going to make any progress tonight.

"Hey," he acknowledged her with a smile.

"Hi."

He watched an almost shy look enter her eyes and he knew she was remembering the last time they were together all those years ago, when she had almost come on his leg. He felt an exhilarating tingle in his groin, but he could see she felt shame. An unfamiliar feeling of guilt seeped into him as he recalled learning shortly afterward that her mother was dying and the realization of how unstable she must have been that night in the kitchen, the inner anguish she must have been feeling.

He had never gotten to apologize, or say how sorry he was. Now was not the time for that, however; he needed to make her comfortable. Something inside was drawing him to her and he wasn't in the mood to hold back.

"James didn't mention you were in town," she said.

Did he hear a slight accusation in her voice? "Would you have come if you had known?"

"Probably not."

She was always honest, he would give her that.

"Then I'm glad you didn't know. I would've hated missing you," he replied with a warm and open look. He could tell she didn't know how to take his remark. A look of surprised bewilderment moved across her face and he almost laughed out loud. He couldn't blame her, but the game had changed, she just didn't know it yet.

Before they could say any more James drew their attention, starting the game. Forty minutes later Deonne was in a pitiful struggle attempting the most basic drawing which looked to Kevin to be somewhere between the scribbled attempts of a two year old and a kindergartener's first try with a pencil. She was awful, and oh, so frustrated with herself.

Kevin had almost tuned the game and other players out he was so enchanted by her anxious, worried attempts. He had forgotten the energy and excitement that poured through him whenever she was near. She was a fighter, and a winner. She did not like to lose as he knew from card games at the Anderson's, back in college. He was just glad he was not the one to blame for their sorry score, because he would hate to see her inward frustration turned towards him. At least not tonight.

"Dancing," he tried guessing, knowing he was looking for an action word, only to see her earnest, almost tearful shakes of the head while jabbing her pencil at two slashes and a circle on her paper.

"Twirling."

Deonne's eyes gave a worried glance at the egg timer. They only had two seconds. It was killing her.

"Time!" James's latest squeeze, Cherise, shouted as she stood up to throw her hands in the air and shake her bootie in a little victory dance. Cherise was a fine arts major, James had been cartooning since he was seven. They were deadly.

Deonne slouched back against the couch, defeated.

"Stabbed," she mumbled.

"Stabbed?" Wow. He would never have gotten there. "It's just a game, you know."

"Yeah." The kid in her was struggling with the adult and it was very cute.

Kevin stood up and held his hand out to her.

"C'mon. Let's get something to drink."

He waited, holding his breath to see if she would take it, and smiled a little knowing smile as she did without a thought. Pulling her up, he made sure to tug a little too hard so that her body brushed against his. He felt an awareness move over his skin and watched her carefully. There. Her eyes darted up to his face before skittering away, but he caught that fleeting look of desire. Oh, yeah. It's still there.

He pulled her through the crowd, not letting go of her hand as they made their way through the maze of people to James's little kitchen. He wasn't surprised when she chose a Dr. Pepper; some things definitely never changed. He grabbed a beer; no, some things didn't.

Working her way out of the kitchen she bumped and pushed around the small dining table to the balcony, the only unoccupied spot she could find. Kevin followed, realizing that to everyone else he was giving the impression of marking territory, and he was, but he hoped Deonne did not pick up on it or it would be over before it started.

"How long have you been in Norfolk?" He leaned his arms against the middle of the balcony rail looking out over the parking lot so she could only get so far from him. Deonne moved into a corner, as far from him as possible.

"I'm not, I'm at Oceana," she replied. She was watching him and the leeriness had returned. It would be so easy to bait her, but he wasn't going there. Not tonight, anyway.

"So, I guess you never married... Jared, was it?" Sissy-boy. He didn't say it, but he couldn't help thinking it.

This brought a smile.

"No, we broke up shortly after it began. He sure gave you a lot of material, though, didn't he? And what about what's-her-name, The Trophy? I don't see her here tonight, is she home keeping the kids?" She smiled even wider.

That brought out his own smile and a burst of laughter. The Trophy. Such an undeserving name for such a lovely girl and he had forgotten.

He shook his head. "Shawntee had bigger plans for her life than being trapped in a backwater army town with an underpaid ground pounder who was never home. I couldn't blame her."

He had been crushed when Shawntee had gently let him down. She didn't love him and was too smart to let it go on. Eventually he had realized her wisdom as he discovered his pride was more wounded than his heart. Thanks Shawntee.

"Well, Sissy-boy is history. Do you have some flyboy stuck, pining for you, on a carrier somewhere?" He had to ask. If there was competition he had to know about it, even if it made him look silly playing the Are You Seeing Anyone game.

"If only," she answered wryly. It was hard to get even a date when you spent all your time around the only men you saw, working hard to be one of the guys, to fit in, a girl in a man's world. Her feminine self-esteem had taken a hard beating.

The conversation died and, turning, Kevin shifted closer to her. He once again felt the pull of his body towards her, that responsiveness that couldn't be denied. But, this time he noticed the hint of a feeling he couldn't quite put his finger on.

He took in her slender form, the delicate curve of her neck around which hung a fine silver chain holding a small pendant that lay nestled at the base of her throat. Her shoulders were bare and as she lifted her drink he could see a supple hidden strength. He swore that he could almost smell her shampoo and fought back an unexpected, almost overwhelming urge to bury his face in her short brown tresses and run his hands down those sun-kissed shoulders. She was wearing her thick hair even shorter these days, no doubt as a concession to her job, like many military women. Looking back at her face his eyes caught hers and he held them.

Deonne gazed back, she couldn't look away from his brown eyes, so dark they were almost black. He had always made her feel awkward and skittish, tuned into his strength, confidence and latent sexuality, like she wasn't quite good enough for him. At the same time her body would hum with desire. Tonight, for some reason, perhaps because he is turning on the charm, she thought dryly, none of the awkwardness remained.

She wondered if she moved closer maybe he would kiss her. She slid her eyes down to those full, oh-so-kissable lips. Without realizing it she licked her own remembering how they felt on hers, such soft lips on such a tough man. Now those lips pulled back slightly at the corners, transforming his face from serious to open amusement.

"You look like you want something." He placed his hands on either side of her and brought his face within inches of hers. "Do you want something, sweetheart?"

"No." She tried to give him a straight face as she replied, but she couldn't stop her eyes from twinkling.

"Liar." His small movement closer was barely discernable, but Deonne suddenly found it hard to breathe.

She smiled as she whispered in her best Scarlet O'Hara impersonation, "Why, what on earth would I be wantin'?"

"Me."

With that Kevin placed his lips on hers, just barely touching, as if to savor this first contact, but Deonne needed more and pushed into him, demanding a complete joining. They met only at the lips and yet a wave of need rushed through her body. His tongue slid between her teeth caressing hers, bringing a whimper.

They stayed like that, mouths rubbing against each other, tongues meeting and mating. Reality was so much better than a faded memory. Kevin pulled away slightly and took her bottom lip, licking it and pulling it into his mouth, nibbling on it, before releasing it. Deonne never noticed the moan that came from her, but Kevin did.

Pulling back, he watched as Deonne slowly opened her eyes and enjoyed the pleasure he saw there as his breathing become more measured and his body returned to the balcony.

"We better get out of here before James forces us into a game of Twister."

Deonne couldn't help herself, she giggled.

"You are so bad, Kevin Banning."

"What you talkin' 'bout? Me?" He put his hand over his heart. "I'm so good pictures come back with halos over my head! Look in the dictionary under good and see if you don't find Kevin Marcus Banning right there."

"Delusional, too."

Deonne wasn't sure she appreciated the amused look James gave them as they said their good-byes before heading to her car, but she played the dutiful girl role and pretended to not see it.

"So, what do you want to do?" she asked as she watched him figure out the seatbelt.

His answer was nothing but a huge smile.

"You know a good girl like me doesn't put out for the first date... and this isn't even a date!" She smiled and shook her head, and then tried again, "Where do you want to go?" Looking at him, she got her answer.

"Right. Anyone ever tell you that you have a one track mind?"

He just kept smiling.

"My place is almost an hour away, it's too far to go there and bring you back tonight."

"I don't think that'll be a problem."

"Did you not hear that part about putting out?"

"Did you not hear that part about me being good?" he came back, looking incredulous. "I promise I won't do anything tonight you don't want to do. Don't you have a couch?"

"You've been feeding women that line since high school." She gave him a sidelong glance as she pulled out of the parking space.

"Let's go walk on the beach," she suggested. That would be safe, right? Give me time to figure out what was going on.

"Sure."

*****

One hour and twelve minutes later Deonne found herself in her own bed, flat on her back, buck naked with a very sexy, very naked, very hard Kevin Marcus Banning on top of her doing the most delicious things to her ear and neck. If she had time to think straight, and she didn't, she would tell him to get off of her and remember what she said about being a good girl. But all she could think about right now was how good it felt to be naughty, how amazing it was to feel his breath on her neck as he licked and kissed his way down her collarbone and continued on down her chest before opening those sensuous full lips over her pink tip.

"Oh, God, Kev."

She didn't know whether to grip his head and encourage him to suck harder or grab her other breast to make sure he didn't leave it out, but when she felt his hand move over the lonely twin and bring it closer to his hungry mouth the decision was taken from her and her hands held his head, pulling it towards her.

Kevin licked and sucked on one tight nub before switching to its sister giving equal, lavish treatment and making Deonne start to believe you could have an orgasm just having your tits mauled. Her legs wrapped around him and her pelvis rocked forward, rubbing her clit on anything it could find, demanding relief.

Leaning back from her breasts Kevin looked with ardent appreciation at the tight buds resting on the full, soft cushions, squeezing and tweaking, reluctant to leave them before kissing his way down her midriff. He felt her legs tighten and her hands tugging on his head as his lips approached her trimmed mound. Glancing up at her he was surprised to see an embarrassed smile on her lips and shyness in her eyes. Shy was not a word he ever connected to Deonne, but she was definitely looking reticent.

"What?" he asked her.

"Umm..." She seemed unable to produce more than that.

He ran his hand down her stomach and she let him place it between her legs and rub his thumb over her clit, but the grip around his chest never let up and her fingers were starting to dig into the side of his head.

"C'mon," he coaxed. "Let me see you. I want to make you feel good. I want to taste you. I bet you taste like honey."

Deonne giggled, she couldn't help herself, but she didn't let up and the shyness remained, though his thumb was making an incredible impression.

"You're not a virgin, are you?" He assumed with a smile.

"No, well, not really, but, well..." she answered before quickly running out of steam, then took a breath and continued her stumbling, "I don't... I mean, well, I don't have much. Experience, that is. Not like everyone probably thinks. I never, you know, well, nobody ever..."

She completely gave up and sent Kevin a pleading look. Her desire was quickly fading and morbid embarrassment was starting to take over.

Kevin knew the game was up, at least momentarily. It had been a long time since this had happened to him and it was surprisingly refreshing, if frustrating. He moved back up her body, his dick bumping into her pussy. She didn't seem to mind that and he took encouragement from it. Now was his turn to place both his hands on either side of her face, albeit more gently than her nervous clawing.

"Hey, it's okay. It's nothing to be ashamed of, just the opposite. I just thought you had a boyfriend or two, so assumed, you know, things."

He leaned down and kissed her gently.

"So, nobody's ever... kissed you down there before?"

She shook her head. Kevin couldn't believe how excited he was at the thought he would be the first one, the only one to see her spread before him, to lick those tender folds. His cock twitched at the prospect and he pulled back slightly, not wanting to scare her off. What kind of idiots were her past boyfriends?

"Baby, I want to see you. You can't believe how exciting that is for a man. I'm sure it's just as beautiful as the rest of you."

He kissed her again, but she interrupted.

"What if it's not? What if I look weird or ugly, not like all the other girls?"

Kevin barked out an incredulous laugh and Deonne bit her lip.

"Oh, baby! Are you serious? You don't have anything to worry about there. You aren't going to look like other girls, you're going to look like you and I love the way you look, all of you. It's not possible I'm not going to love what I see. So, I'm beggin' ya', let me look, let me make you feel good."

His kiss was gentle as he let his lips slide over her before letting it grow deeper, longing taking control. Shifting slightly, he put a hand to her breast, fondling and stroking the sensitive button as he heard her small moan. Feeling her relax and melt into the caress, he moved his hand down between her legs, gently rubbing it back and forth, waiting. Dipping his head he kissed her nipple, sucking and lapping on it, before returning to her lips, tangling his tongue with hers.

Kevin felt her pelvis move slightly against his hand as if she needed more, and he ran his long middle finger against her slit before pushing it between the lower lips. He groaned when he felt the wetness burst over his fingers, the inexperienced lips had been holding in the moisture as if keeping her desire secret, saving her from herself. Thrusting his finger into the opening, he pulled it out and pushed in two fingers, wetting them for the task to come. Next, he slid those two digits over her clit giving gentle but firm pressure.

Deonne's hands were on his head again, this time pulling him into her, encouraging his attention, hips moving in blatant encouragement.

Kevin stopped kissing and leaned back, his fingers still rubbing her excited, swollen nub. Waiting until she opened her eyes, he held her look with his own lust-filled gaze and pushed one of her legs out, then rising up he spread the other with his knee, his eyes never leaving hers. She was now wide open to him, and her hips were still humping his fingers, searching for that elusive gratification. Her breath was coming in short, deep bursts.

"Kev."

His hands slid down and over her legs, holding them apart as he moved down, bringing his face over her pussy. He felt her nervous but hungry eyes watching him as he took in her wet, pink folds.

"So lovely," he murmured, almost to himself, his attention completely held by the view in front of him.

His hands caressed her inner legs as they moved up to the apex. His thumb brushed over her clit while two fingers from his other hand pushed into her, feeling her muscles enfold and grip him. Tight. He couldn't wait to shove his now throbbing cock deep into this moist, satin sanctuary.

He watched her pussy responding to his attention. Unable to wait any longer Kevin leaned closer, inhaling her scent, before replacing his thumb with his lips over her pulsating clit in a reverent kiss.

Deonne lifted her head, unable to take her eyes off what he was doing between her legs. She watched as Kevin pulled back slightly, licking around that swollen bump. Deonne could not believe how erotic it was to have her legs spread wide, to give herself up and lay in this most vulnerable position with Kevin Banning taking the privilege. Heat moved up her body as she saw him touch his tongue to her most hidden, private place. Feeling his soft, wet tongue messaging her screaming knot of nerves combined with the visual stimulation was bringing her so close to the edge, so fast. Dear God, he is amazing.

"That feels wonderful."

"Like that? It gets better, watch this," he said before placing his lips fully over her clit and kissing it just like he did her mouth, sucking and stroking.

"Mm ... mmm ... mmm." Her teeth clamped over her bottom lip, trying to control herself, to keep the feelings that were overwhelming her from pouring out. Pulling back, Kevin continued to thrust his fingers into her pussy.

"C'mon, don't hold it in, I wanna hear how good this feels. Let go, baby."

Putting his mouth back over her pussy, he started kissing her in earnest, this time he letting his teeth gently scrape over her clit.

driphoney
driphoney
79 Followers
12