Real Clare

Story Info
He sees Clare again after five years.
1.2k words
2.81
75.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog3
frog3
15 Followers

I have changed the section these stories are in due to the fact that they are really about my wife... my ex-wife. Marriage number one for me, number 2 for her. We were only married for 2 1/2 years but during that time, at least in the beginning, shared a number of stories of our past exploits. When we married we were both 39 and had many sexual experiences previously.

She was, and still is, a world class beauty. Even at 51 she still gets double looks from almost all the male population, teens, young, and older men. She had modeled clothing at one point in her late teens and through her twenties and knows how to dress, care for, and hold herself with that extra bit of style that the male population in our culture are programmed to look for, but few actually find. I considered myself living in some sort of dream during the years we were together, which was a big part of the reason we didn't make it for the lifetime commitment that I had hoped for.

We had both grown up in California during the "free love" of the 60's and 70's. I in the south, her in the north.

I had worked various jobs around the beach area, from bar tending to wetsuit design, always keeping in the flow of playful, beautiful women. At this time California was growing faster than weeds, new women arriving constantly, the vacationers looking for an affair, the transplants looking for a local man to help them blend in. Let's just say the pickings were easy, even for an average looking guy like me. As time went on I found more and more of the women saying I wasn't average, as my lifestyle kept me in shape when in the colder climates men my age had started to show the signs of age. Being tired of beer bellies and general softness in the men back home was mentioned to me by more than a few of my 'bed buddies' as a reason they found me attractive. This kept me 'in circulation' with younger women well beyond what might have been considered normal. Into my mid-30's my age range of women was 18 - 45 years old.

I never asked Clare about numbers but assume that like me she had bedded at least a couple of hundred men by the time I met her, probably much more, knowing her as I do now.

In our first months together we would talk about some of the past partners or experiences we had, mostly just after making love in that post- coatis period when you are still covered in sweat and basking in the glow of passions just spent, and those soon to come. I can remember many times listening to her stories, my head on her thigh, looking past her blond pubic hair, over the flat stomach, trying to see into her eyes above the perfect breasts still shining with sweat from our passion. She would almost always have sucked our mixed fluids off my cock as soon as we were finished. While she spoke she would be reaching into her vagina with a finger or two and scooping out our combined cum and bringing it into her mouth, like she was cleaning up the last of a wonderful desert off a plate. Sometimes I would put my fingers inside her cunt and stretch it as wide as possible, and look far into it. Seeing my cum hanging on the walls inside and then look up at her beautiful face and think nobody should be this lucky- to truly get a lady in public and a total whore in the bedroom.

Then as time went on I started to realize she wasn't necessarily just a whore in the bedroom. It wasn't something that she was able to turn off as well as I had thought.

During the first year I have no doubt that she was able to control it. I too was able to play a game and be someone different, someone I thought she would want me to be. I've learned, you've got to be yourself, time always tells.

And the reason I have added this to the Clare stories is I have run into Clare for the first time in five years, and it seems she is wanting to "play" again. I wouldn't believe that a woman could look so good at 51. It's hard for me to believe even as I write this, but having just talked to her and seen the reactions, AGAIN, I believe.

This time I talked to her for over an hour just outside a busy store. As I did, I noticed when men and boys of all ages went in and out they almost all gave a double look, or even hung around for a minute to steal extra glances. It was easy to tell that was what they were there for. There wasn't anything else in the area. No newspaper racks, no posters, no plants, nothing. Bare walls and wide open space. They usually would hang until they caught my eye twice and then walk immediately away, they knew, and I knew, there was nothing there, except Clare. Three teenage boys walked by and then returned, pretending to stop and talk in a circle as if they just happened to choose that spot. But they couldn't keep the circle closed because someone would have to keep their back to her and not one of them wanted to do that for more than a few seconds. It was almost like dogs circling a bitch in heat, although all she was doing was talking to me about her kids. She seemed totally oblivious to what was going on, but as I had learned earlier, she's very aware, and realizes when that is not the response.

I remember walking with her and her mother on a drizzly day in San Franciso when Clare was wearing a large hooded cape that completely covered her face and body. A man came barreling through the crowd in a hurry and bumped each of us a little hard, which will happen occasionally to almost anyone. Clare was really startled and voiced it. Her mom just looked at her and said "Welcome to the real world honey." She knew her stunning daughter had been treated differently all her life.

The previous stories were ones Clare had related to me when we were first together. Of course I have expanded on them a bit, but generally they are adventures she had in her younger years. I had planned to write many of them, as well as some of our own adventures together and still will, it's all a matter of available time. If things go right I'll even be having some new adventures and will try to write them fresh, while I can remember all the details. It shouldn't be too hard, she is such a slut when she's had some champagne. We are planning on a long lunch in a couple of weeks to "catch up." In the meantime click on my previous stories and read the other chapters on Clare if you haven't.

Vote and send me some feedback. As many of the authors on this site say, it's what keeps us going.

frog3
frog3
15 Followers