Real Dreams

Story Info
Girl from future ravishes man repeatedly in his sleep.
2.9k words
4.01
40.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
258 Followers

The actors in this script are of legal age. This is a work of adult erotic fiction and contains descriptions of sexual acts between consenting adults. If you're under the age of consent where you reside, delete this file immediately. If it is illegal to obtain adult literature where you reside, delete this file immediately. If it's entirely legal for you to read sexually explicit material, I hope you enjoy the story!

This story cannot be posted or reused elsewhere without the permission of this Author.

*

Every since I graduated college and moved out of my parents house my life has become unbelievably boring. I thought my life would be filled with women and social excitement. All the partying and socializing in college had me believing life was going to be great. It sucks.

A dull 9 to 5 job and boring apartment with no women in my life. Half my friends got married like the last train leaving the station and the others evaporated. Nothing I do seems to work. No one at the office is at all interesting and trying to do the Bar scene is boring beyond belief.

I have a real nice fat bank account since I don't have any social lift to blow it on. At this rate I'll be able to retire by 30. Too tired to do anything I might buy to entertain myself. Got a nice sound system and TV that I fall asleep listening to and watching. Waste of money to get anything else.

Quiet desperation is setting in and if it weren't for my sleeping all the time when not at work I would be going out of my mind. Maybe that's why I sleep so much? Shear boredom!!

I woke up this morning feeling exceptionally sluggish, feeling like I was slightly hung over as with other mornings recently. The thing is I've not been partying or drinking since I gave up the damn Bars. More than once the Bartender has had to wake me up and send me home and I wasn't drunk!!

After showering and a cup of coffee I was feeling much better and ready for work. Leaving my Apartment I run into my next door neighbor Sherry. Sherry is a knockout and hopelessly out of reach for me. She's a Model and is drop-dead-gorgeous. Absolute perfection with real long honey blond hair and tall. We say Hi and she smiles reservedly, she's reasonably friendly and we wave good by as we go about our separate ways. Sherry usually gets home the same time as I do so we say Hi and retire to our separate Apartments.

Lately I have been getting very sleepy very early and retiring around eight or so and not getting up until seven AM with my alarm and I still fell a bit tired during the day. If this goes on much longer I think I'll go to a Doctor and have him look into it. Maybe I have sleep Apnea or something like that? I haven't been remembering any dreams lately either as I would normally.

Most of my life I have always remembered at least a few fragments if not whole dreams. I have been noticing my cock has been sore in the morning like I've been doing a lot of screwing but I haven't had sex for a long time now and I don't seem to have any interest in it either. I'm thinking I'm experiencing something very strange and I need to figure out what.

Maybe I should monitor my sleep somehow? I didn't get a Video camera since I don't have anything or anybody to take pictures of. Another waste of money I figured so I picked up some stuff at the Spy Store since it was actually much cheaper than a Video or Digital Camera and it plugs directly into my computer and stores the images there.

I mount the very tiny Camera up in the light fixture over my bed, tape the wire to the ceiling over to my computer and I'm set for my Sleep Recording session. This is a Friday so I have all day tomorrow to view the results. I'm prepared for a major boring Saturday. I get sleepy and retire at eight just like so many nights before lately.

Getting up Saturday morning, I get a cup of coffee and sit down at my computer. I download last nights information into the Media Player and commence to watch myself sleep which after awhile is like watching grass grow. I did notice I hardly moved which I don't think is normal. So some information for the Doctor. The more I can tell him the better he can help me.

At this point I am working on activating my fast forward to shorten this process when I notice something very strange in the image on the screen. At first I thought it was a distortion created by my fast forwarding process but went back a little and set it to 'normal'.

Part of the wall between my Apartment and Sherry's Apartment starts to look like a vertical wall of rippling water, like the Stargate, and Sherry steps right through it. She is nude as a new born baby except for this very large and thick Fox fur coat draped over her shoulders. My cock nearly punches me in the chin. God almighty is she gorgeous and in my Bed Room!!! What's with this water wall routine?

Sherry walks over to my bed and immediately starts sucking me off and I am stiff as a fence post in the video and as I am looking at it. I have a major boner. She has draped the Fox coat fur side down over my body.

I'm sitting watching my computer monitor with my cock out pounding my pud as Shelly is already on top of me going for a ride on my stiffened cock. There is sound, which I didn't know I was going to need, and Sherry is moaning and clearly climaxing many times like my cock is on steroids. This goes on for quite some time and Sherry is acting like a Nymphomaniac.

I didn't know I had it in me. No wonder my cock is sore during the day. After about an hour or so Sherry gets up off me and kneels beside me on the bed. She takes the fur coat and drapes it over herself with the fur in and is stroking and caressing my face and chest with the fur as she rubs her crotch and breasts with it as well. She leans over and kisses me with a very long kiss as she is stroking my still stiff cock with the fur. After nearly an hour of this she gets up off the bed and walks back through the water wall and all returns to normal.

Mystery solved, more-or-less.

What the fuck is this all about? If she wants me that bad why doesn't she just ask? Boy would I ever agree to anything she wanted to do to me.

I'm going to be awake next time. Sherry must somehow be getting a drug in me to knock me out like that. I don't have a clue how she is doing it?

I have a shady friend I/ve known for years. One of the few that didn't get married. He can get any drug on the planet in an hour. Normally I would never consider taking any drug but this is, truly, a unique circumstance. It's late afternoon already so I call him and ask him to meet me at the Coffee House.

We sit and chat for a few minutes and I tell him I need something to guarantee I will stay awake tonight but won't kill me. He says to meet him here in an hour so I just stay there enjoying the late afternoon at the Coffee House. I drink a gallon of coffee. Maybe that will help?

He shows up in an hour and gives me the drug. I chat with him for a while since we hadn't seen each other in a year or more and we part.

I return to my Apartment with plenty of time before going to bed but I first take my stay awake drug. It is definitely working and it is hard for me to even sit still let-alone pretend sleeping I'm so hyper. I don't have to play sleeping until around nine.

I'm laying in bed just before nine and like mail delivery Sherry walks through the wall and directly over to me. She rolls me on my back and has my cock in her mouth in record time. I'm getting good and stiff almost instantly. The drugs are actually helping. He said it was a side effect.

When I'm totally rigid I grab her hair with a tight grip with both hands rolling her over on her back between my legs. My big stiff cock is in her in an instant to her absolute astonishment. She's like a bucking bronco and starts screaming. I throw the fur over her face to muffle her screams. I begin fondling her face and body with the fur after tying her arms to the bed posts with sashes I had prepared.

She is moaning and trying to scream and continues to buck like a horse trying to get loose. This just gets me more excited. I'm ramming her very hard, hitting her cervix my cock is so stiff and large.

She's getting it better than ever as she starts to orgasm violently for the first few times. It's like a big surprise to her. She's squirming and writhing much more violently with her orgasms now than when she was trying to get loose.

After awhile with her orgasms and with my constant fur fondling Sherry is starting to calm down. She is beginning to enjoy her orgasm's now getting quieter and stops bucking. I take the fur from over her mouth and she does not scream, instead she is sighing in a much more submissive manner like she is in another world and slowly squirming in response to my pumping her vagina. She is responding pro actively to the fur fondling, clearly wanting me to give her more extensive fondling.

I slowly slide out of her and lay on top of her kissing and fondling her all over her body kissing and sucking her vagina. I release her bonds and she puts her arms around me and kisses back with full mouth wanting to consume me. She moves around and gets me back inside her.

She slowly begins squirming again, moving up and down slowly and smoothly. I slide slowly in and out of her as she sighs sweetly fondling my back with the fur and kissing with full wet kisses. Sherry is very involved in "making love" now, clearly enjoying the intercourse, dreamily going into full orgasms. I can tell when she shudders softly with an orgasm and wants more.

After awhile she relaxes and lays back quietly. I lay out the fur and move her on to it. I begin caressing her crotch and tits with the fur and she is dreamily and quietly sighing. I kiss her all over and deeply on the lips to which she fully responds.

"Sherry, you can stay as long as you like or have intercourse with me anytime you like. You are a real dream come true." We screw way past midnight and fall asleep wrapped in each others arms.

Sherry is still sleeping when I get up at nine the next morning. While I'm fixing breakfast she finally gets up. Since she came over naked except for the fur coat she tempts fate by coming over and kissing me while wrapped in the fur. I sure love a woman in fur.

"How did you come by that?"

"A side benefit of Modeling and I found I loved the sensations and pleasures of fur."

I manage to survive after kissing her deeply and fondling her body with the fur.

"So what's with the water wall routine?"

"As you might have guessed, I'm not from here. Well, yes, here but not, now, here. I'm from a thousand years further out from now."

"Gene pool thing .. right?"

"A little more complicated than that but yes."

"All you had to do was ask. I would have been ecstatic to help. I still am. You know, you put me to a lot of trouble and the drug, it was a drug?, that was a major inconvenience."

"I'm sorry, but a few others have had troubles with their subjects and we were getting paranoid. How did you know?"

"I started to worry about sleeping that much and if there was something wrong with me. I'm surprised you didn't think about the consequences. You must have forgotten the saying in your time, 'Actions have consequences'. I set up a Spy Camera, mainly because it was cheaper than a regular Video Camera, expecting to see myself sleep all night and caught you in the act instead. I would have thought you were smarter than that?"

"I'm very sorry and didn't realize the inconveniences this was causing. You sure surprised and shocked me by your awakening."

"Actually I was playing Possum waiting for you to come through the wall. I had taken a stimulant to keep me awake regardless and it worked. I was planning on taking you last night and giving you what you wanted with a few augmentations you were not expecting."

"At first I was furious and afraid since you were taking me against my will, but I sure took you against your will, many times, so I guess I deserved it. Besides, after I realized you were, indeed, giving me what I wanted and realized you were not going to hurt me I relented. You did everything but hurt me, you sent me to places in my mind and body I have never been before even when I was fighting back."

"I was hoping you would give up right away."

"When I was taking advantage of you I would sometimes fantasize you screwing me violently since that is what it seems people do in this time. I think I was living my own fantasy I had created last night. I have never had such a powerful physical and emotional release in my life with the last orgasms."

"I was wanting a passionate and loving time with you but you just took off. It was like a Rodeo ride and I had to hang onf or dear life."

"In my time we have lost the intimacy you have in your time. I also realized after I began to orgasm that we are missing something of ultimate importance. I can't live without it now. When you began to focus on my pleasure and you began to kiss me I realized that is what I was trying to do when I fondled you. It was a futile gesture without your participation however. I'm sure you saw that in your pictures of the night before."

"I did. I also felt a twinge of sorrow and it also told me what I had to do for you as well."

"Most of the guys I have met since I have been here have not inspired trust but I wanted to say something to you so many times. I felt that you might be different. I just could never trust myself as I have discovered. The second time we had intercourse was actually the first time for real for me. It was beautiful in a way I have never experienced or thought possible. Is that what love is like?"

"Yes indeed. With that I could love you. Of course it is a lot more than having sex a couple of times but that certainly got to the feeling of it. It is when you surrender to each other, like our kissing this morning."

"It was beautiful in a very new way. I want more of that felling. Can I be with you more?"

"You can stay with me forever if you wish."

Sherry moved in with me right after breakfast so she doesn't have to walk through a wall to get what she wants anymore. There was not much in her Apartment except she did have several more wonderful furs which are an incredible love making asset as well as totally gorgeous on her. As soon as she gets set up in my place, well we barely drop the last items, and we are in the bed making the most wonderful love ever for the rest of the day and most of the night.

We have all her furs laid out on the bed with us in them and I am fondling her to very high levels of excitement. I bring her to one smooth orgasm after another and Sherry does not want to stop.

We both grew to love the furs and most importantly each other from that day on. Her passion is insatiable and we make love often in the most loving, intimate and softest fur manner possible.

Sherry returned to the future several times to deliver babies and to educate them about intimacy. passion and love. That was the real problem, not genetics. The last time she came back she "got lost" upon her return never to leave again.

The next few babies were ours along with a few important inventions to secure our financial future and we literally fucking changed history.

A new beginning.

FurLove
FurLove
258 Followers