Real First Time For Exhibitionism

Story Info
CFNM and first exhibitionism.
4k words
4.29
76.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaverickMan
MaverickMan
12 Followers

I recently realized that I had forgotten an earlier experience I had with being naked in the presence of young clothed women. All of the participants in this adventure were eighteen and trying to kill time the summer before we went to college.

As a young man of eighteen in the sixties, I was, like all young men, constantly horny, often somewhat embarrassingly erect without much provocation and ready to take advantage of any privacy to relieve the tension. Most of the time, it was in my bedroom when no one else was home. On Saturdays, when one or both of my parents were home, I had to use my imagination to find a place to stroke myself to that relief.

One Saturday in that last summer before college, I had ruled out nearly all of the places I usually used, for various reasons. The bedroom was out because my mother was on a cleaning jag and moving around the house too much. The basement was out for the same reason. A usually quiet and people free woods near my house was annoyingly populated with a whole band of younger kids playing cowboy posse and running everywhere. Finally, I thought of the tree house my friends and I had built, years before, in a small group of trees in a nearby vacant lot. It was sturdy, plenty of room, and closed in, with flaps for the doors and windows, so I could whack away in peace without sharing the event with the neighbors.

All my friends, who had helped build the tree house so many years before, were off playing ball, shopping with their parents or out of town. Normally, the possibility of one of them showing up would have ruled out my even thinking of using it for a "sex palace". I hought, "Today is perfect for me to have total privacy in my hideaway and have a lot of fun. I grabbed my favorite Playboy and headed to the tree house.

I climbed the ladder, flipped the flaps down and took a quick look around to make sure no one was in sight, anyone who might show up at an awkward moment. With the coast clear, I proceeded to get ready to take myself to heaven. I pulled my T-shirt over my head and tossed it casually into the corner of my private space. I often wondered in the intervening years why I took my shirt off, as it soon turned out to be my Achilles heel. One doesn't have to have one's shirt off to masturbate but I knew from experience that it would add a little excitement to be totally naked.

Next to come off were the tennis shoes and socks. I peeked out the flaps one last time before I began to loosen my belt. My dick was getting harder by the second, with the anticipation that I would soon be naked in a semi public place. I mean, anyone could come along at any moment and without any way to keep them out, other than blocking their view, and I could be caught naked. That had always been a part of the appeal of the woods. They were fairly large and thick and I had always heard people coming long before they could see me. This had always given me just enough of a sense of security that I could pull my pants up before I was seen. I never had tried "totally naked" in the woods and now wonder why I thought that the tree house was secure enough to try being extremely vulnerable in my total nakedness. It seems that being horny and hard can actually turn off a teenage boy's protective inhibitions. Who would have thought such a thing?

I began to get anxious to get down to business, as it were. I very quickly loosened my belt, unzipped my jeans, and virtually ripped them off my legs. I was now sitting there in my tighty- whiteys, which were tented into a high peak with my insistent erection. I decided to take another quick look out under the flaps in the windows. Coast clear. So I took a deep breath and slid my underwear completely off. I instantly got even more excited as the fabric slid off my toes and I realized that I was completely naked, for the first time ever in a sexual context outside of my home. My extremely hard cock was begging to be stroked. I grabbed my underwear and jeans and hurriedly tossed them out of my way and, as I later painfully realized, into the opposite corner from the one where my T-shirt had landed.

I was probably so excited that I could have gotten myself off without the Playboy, but it was a part of the process and I proceeded to flip through the pages to find a picture that would do the trick for me. As you can imagine, this took a little while. I was stroking my cock as I flipped the pages and thoroughly enjoying the whole experience. I really didn't want to hurry the process so I was taking my own sweet time, stretching out the delicious tension and little shock waves shooting through my whole body. I slowly pulled the loose skin on my uncircumcised cock up and down over my engorged head. It felt and looked larger that I had ever remembered it being, dark purple and very hard in my palm.

I varied the treatment by slipping my fingers under my balls and rolling them around with my finger tips. I thought I was in heaven with the incredible and new sensations I was feeling. I was definitely lost in the moment and oblivious to the outside world. At that very moment, my brain was thrown into total panic.

"Hey, who's up there?" came from outside my now-not-so-seemingly-secure hideaway. In micro seconds my suddenly tortured brain seemingly processed enough information to keep a super computer, which hadn't yet been invented, busy for weeks. It was a girl's voice. Oh shit! I recognized it as the voice of Linda, the older sister of one of the friends who had helped build the tree house. The vacant lot was right next door to their house. Oh, fuck! She must have not gone with her parents, who I knew were gone. I knew that because it was one of the things I had checked before I foolishly, as it had now turned out, proceeded to get naked and play with my still hard dick. Shit! Fuck! I'm NAKED! There's a beautiful eighteen year old girl right outside the tree house. What do I do now? Damn! Wait! Where is she? Is she some distance away? Is she climbing the ladder already? Oh, SHIT! She's gonna see me naked. I'm just a scrawny guy with a hard-on and she is a gorgeous girl who had graduated from a Catholic school, and who, I had assumed, was way above my class level. I am going to catch such hell for this from her and who knows who else that she might tell if I can't get out of this.

"Say SOMETHING to stall her, you idiot!" screamed my brain. "It's Eric! Don't come up!" I managed to get out in a voice that I hoped didn't sound too panicked. The instantaneous thought, "Hide the Playboy!", rocketed through my brain. Okay, I'm totally naked, with a massive (for me) hard-on sticking straight up in my lap, there is a young woman, who knows me, within a few seconds of being able to see me this way and potentially make my life miserable, I haven't even thought about putting on my clothes yet and I'm worried about her seeing the Playboy?

"Why not? I can come up if I want to!" she offered in reply to my stupid comment.

"Oh, hell. She's coming up." I thought.

"Yeah, who are you to say we can't come up?" came from below, in another girl's voice that I didn't recognize at all.

"Hell, there are two girls outside who are going to see me naked, DO SOMETHING, NOW!" All of this has taken maybe 20 seconds, if that, but I still have not come upon the idea of trying to put my clothes on. Terror can do strange things to a naked, teenage man's thought processes. I clutched the Playboy in my hand and began to look around for a place to put it so the girls wouldn't see it. Obviously, if they saw the magazine, full of naked women, they would know what I was doing. They would know I had been playing with my dick, which is still stupidly unaware of the extreme danger facing me and rock hard and about to become a major embarrassment to me. My immediate response to her came out as, wait for it, "Girls aren't allowed up here! It's just for us guys."

My brain responded to my own verbal comment with "How lame. Why did you say THAT? YOU IDIOT! Now they will come up just to prove that they can. Cover up your dick, now!" as my hand slapped down to my lap and I finally jerked my head around trying to locate my, once forgotten, clothes.

"Well, we're coming up anyway." The ladder moved.

"Do anything!", my brain screamed. I suddenly located the T-shirt out of the corner of my eye. It was six or seven feet away, in the corner furthest from the door flap. I scurried across the floor and grabbed the shirt, which was turned inside-out, the way I had ripped it off over my head at the beginning of my once blissful adventure. What went through my brain was, "You have to turn it right side out or they will know you've been naked! Wait! Get your underwear and jeans and put THEM on. Being without a shirt will be okay. Hurry!" I heard the ladder rock slightly on the tree house porch and the sound of footsteps on the treads as the girls were climbing up to my seemingly inevitable doom if I couldn't get covered up. My saving-grace thought was that the tree house was really high in the tree and I had a while before they made it up there. Yeah, it would be mere seconds, but I was panicked and looking for anything that would calm me down long enough to get dressed and save my dignity. I forced myself to think I had enough time. I lunged across the floor toward the door, where jeans and underwear were. I knew the flap would soon lift and reveal the source of my panic, two girls who would see me stark naked and with a hard-on, but I had no choice. I instantly realized that the legs of my jeans were also inside out and it would be impossible to get them on in time. In frustration, I threw them across the floor and started yanking my still-inside-out shirt over my head.

I managed to get the shirt over my head enough to obscure my vision. At that moment I realized it was so tangled that It was going to be impossible to pull down, I heard scuffling on the porch and the sound of the flap raising. This was immediately followed by the sound of two girls giggling.

Linda screamed, "Oh, wow! Look, Jenny! HE'S NAKED and his PENIS IS HARD!" (The emphasis added by my embarrassed and tortured brain.) My hard cock was within inches of Linda's face as she held the flap up to peer into the tree house that, a few seconds ago, had been my horny sanctuary. Her next act was to reach out and take a firm hold of her new found prize. I had my head and arms trapped in the equivalent of a T-shirt, Chinese finger trap and a girl I knew had my cock gripped in her hand as she announced, "Jenny, hurry and look, I've got his penis and he can't get away." She began to make her way into what I could tell, even through my T-shirt, was now a very bright space, which made it even easier for them to see my naked body in great detail. The result of her entry was a combination of me being pushed and me trying to escape that quickly had me trapped in the corner that was straight back from the door.

I somehow managed to pull the shirt off my head and onto my neck but my hands were still trapped, like they would be in a stock, next to my head and making me totally helpless as I watched Jenny follow Linda into the now confining space. They completely blocked the only exit I could have used even if I could have gotten free from my T-shirt shackle and not been nearly totslly naked. As I looked down to where her hand was imprisoning my still hard dick, I felt my entire body begin to burn with embarrassment and watched as my skin, from my chest to my feet, turned bright red. I also watched in amazement as Linda lifted my cock and began to slowly pull my foreskin back, clearly revealing the swollen head to their obviously interested gaze. I even heard the barely audible and simultaneous moans escaping the two girls' mouths. Despite my extreme embarrassment I felt my cock swell even more. A YOUNG WOMAN was holding MY cock and how could it help but respond favorably to it's forced situation. No, she was now caressing my cock with her finger tips as she softly exclaimed, "Jenny, feel this. It's hard like a stick but soft as velvet at the same time."

I was mesmerized by the sight of the both the girls' hands on my dick and the look of admiration and wonder on both of their faces.I totally stopped making any effort to get my hands free of the shirt. Linda let go of her prize and Jenny began to pull my foreskin over my purple, now aching head and used her finger tips to pull it out as far as she could and lightly shake my cock with it. I felt my balls shake in my scrotum as she did this. Linda must have seen it, too, as she slid her hand down to encompass them in a gentle cup of her hand. My body jerked a bit as I experienced the foreign feeling of soft female hands caressing a part of my body that I had never shared with any one to this point. I was surprised to find my hands easily slipping from the shirt which somehow had been holding me prisoner.

I gently took hold of their wrists and lightly pulled them away from the cock and balls they had been eagerly exploring for the last two or three minutes. Being in this situation was making me extremely nervous for the reasons that had originally caused my earlier panic, even though I was more aroused now than I had ever been in my life. Both Linda and Jenny slowly backed up on their knees until I was able to move about three feet away. They suddenly seemed a little embarrassed at the forward way they had acted. However, they never took their eyes off my swollen dick the whole time. I finally placed my hand in my crotch in a vain attempt to hide my nakedness from their gaze, as my dick was still sticking out over my hand.

Linda spoke up, "Oh, please don't cover him up. I really would like to look at and play with your thingy some more. I've never seen one look big and stiff like that. I've only seen my little brother's and it was never like THAT!" She pointed at my crotch but she made no move to come toward me. They both continued to look at my crotch in what I can only describe as a longing gaze.

Jenny piped up with, "Yes, please! I don't even have a little brother. I've never even seen a man's thingy, at all, except in drawings and on statues." Their genuine requests and my obvious and extreme arousal at least prompted me to consider exposing myself again to their attentions. "I don't know. How do I know that you won't tell everybody we know that you caught me naked out here?"

"We won't say a word to anybody. Would we Jenny? Besides, we could already tell everybody that we caught you naked in the tree house. Let us see and touch your thingy some more and we will take our secret to the grave with us.", Linda pleaded. Jenny just eagerly nodded her head as I slowly moved my hand out across my leg allowing my throbbing cock to point proudly at the two girls faces. I slowly leaned back onto my elbows and spread my legs so they could get a better look.

"How's that?"

Both girls responded with what seemed like one mind. "Can I play with it?" When I didn't immediately reply, they moved to either side of me and reached out to run their hands down my thighs in a more tentative manner than they had originally exhibited when they first discovered me in my naked and aroused condition. Jenny's fingers reached my swollen cockhead and let them drift down the length of my stiff rod.

Linda actually cooed, or at least I though of it as a coo, "I really love how your dick feels so hard and soft at the same time and it is so hot." As you can imagine, this was making me hot with the blushing all over my body. I closed my eyes for a moment to savor this delicious new experience, soft and gentle female hands exploring the private parts of my body. I simultaneously experienced two brand new exciting and surprising feelings as Jenny slipped her hand under my balls and forced her finger tip into my anal rosebud at the exact same moment as I felt the warm wetness of Linda's lips as she closed them around the tip of my cockhead in a kind of kissing action. Both these new sensations happening at the same time caused my eyes to pop open and my hips to involuntarily jerk upward, driving my cock at least four inches into Linda's mouth. She gagged a little, I pulled out of her mouth and Jenny jumped backwards in surprise, suddenly popping her finger out of my ass.

At this point in my life I had heard of some girls giving hand jobs to their boyfriends but I had never heard of a blow job. Whatever had just happened and what ever it was called, it felt really great. And the first sight of my cock buried deep in Linda's mouth was a favorite visual of mine for years afterward. "Are you okay?", I nervously asked Linda, as I was enjoying this and I was afraid I had hurt her and she would not want to continue.

"I'm okay. You just took me by surprise. I definitely wasn't expecting that! But, believe it or not, I kinda liked the feel of your dick in my mouth. It felt really smooth and warm." After sitting there on her heels for a few moments she said, "Can I try that again? But this time, a little slower?" And she softly giggled.Relieved that she was okay with it, I replied, "I'm just glad I didn't hurt you and I liked it, too and I would like to try it again as well. Your soft, wet mouth felt a whole lot better than when I wrap my hand around it."

"Is that what you were doing when we came down to see who was in the tree house? What do you do when you wrap your hand around it? Can we see? I need a few more minutes to relax before I try again."

Jenny reached over my leg and lightly stroked the big vein on the top of my cock causing it to jerk and begin to throb up and down with my heartbeat. "Yes, can we watch you play with it? Please?"

I was so hot and horny at this point that I had to get off soon or I felt like my cock would split down the middle with the pressure. I reached down and started slowly pulling my foreskin up and down with increasing speed over the next minute or so as I felt my climax approaching. My balls began to tighten up and the girls watched with genuine interest and obvious arousal. Both of them were blushing furiously and their breathing was deepening and increasing in speed as they watch the exciting scene unfold before their eyes. As I neared my explosion I began to moan and grunt which caused them to follow suit.

I felt the first contraction and the rush of my cum as it raced up my urethra. I made an effort to keep my eyes open so I could watch the reaction of the two girls as they watched their first male orgasm. The first glob of white and creamy cum exploded out of my cock with enormous force, landing on the wall of the tree house at least five feet away. I never got to see the second shot of cum because, immediately after the first, Linda quickly leaned over me and took my pulsing cock into her mouth, sucking like she would die if she didn't catch all of the remaining cum. I can tell you that I came harder than I had ever come and longer than ever before. Linda took it all without blinking. She even started vigorously pumping her mouth up and down trying to get more. When I stopped shooting into her mouth and she was sure she wasn't going to get any more, she sat back on her heels again and looked down as she softly said, "I hope that was alright. I was so excited I just had to do that. I needed the feel of you in my mouth again as you finished. And it tasted wonderful. You don't think I'm a bad girl, now, do you? I'm sorry."

Her feeling that she had done something wrong as she was giving me the greatest experience of my somewhat short, sexual life, really touched me. I leaned toward her and kissed her softly on the lips and whispered in her ear, "Linda, that was the most wonderful thing anyone has ever done for me. How could I possibly think that you were a bad girl? And you have no reason to be sorry." She softly hugged me.

Jenny asked, blushing furiously, "Is it okay if I have a chance to play with your "cock" and make it shoot again." It sounded cute the way she used the word "cock", like she was being a little naughty and since I seemed to still be hard I told her it was alright if she tried. It took a while but she got to watch me cum again and even dipped her finger in the cum pooling on my stomach and tasted it, even though she never put my cock in her mouth, even once.

MaverickMan
MaverickMan
12 Followers
12