Real Girls Ch. 01

Story Info
Her first new lover after marriage, divorce and children.
4k words
4.68
35.2k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house was silent.

Rosalind lay in bed, staring at her alarm clock.

9:19 a.m.

"Holy shit a full nights sleep," she thought. Rosalind hadn't had a full night's sleep in nearly seven years. Not since having children.

The children.

Rosalind rolled around in her queen size bed stretching loudly with self-amusing histrionics. She had the whole bed to herself. Usually she ended up sharing it with at least one of her three kids; who sleepily stabbed at her with their pointy little knees and elbows, but today they were absent, spending three weeks at their father's house.

Three weeks.

Rosalind felt guilty for not missing them more, but the truth was that she had spent the last seven years with her children constantly in tow. Now that her divorce was final, Rosalind was determined to find the woman she was before motherhood stripped her identity away.

"What to do first?" Rosalind thought for a minute, overwhelmed by so many options, such freedom. Her eyes flung open: A SHOWER! A long, hot shower. Rosalind had grown so accustomed to super short, necessity only showers with kids poking their heads in the bathroom that the idea of a long, hot uninterrupted shower was like a Bahamian vacation. Rosalind sprang naked from the bed and danced a celebration jig into her bathroom tickling herself with her goofiness. Rosalind danced past the mirror and startled herself with her reflection. "What-the fuck-happened to me?" she said pinching at her thigh. Rosalind took a long, hard look at her body. "Are these necessary?" she said, poking at one of her heavy breasts with an index finger the way a schoolyard kid pokes at a toad. "Be careful what you wish for, I guess," she mumbled to herself . Eight years prior when she was just nineteen, Rosalind had the body of a pop star. A toned, dancer's body. Small, taut breasts. She turned heads wherever she went. Now, three children later, that athletic build was just a faint memory.

Rosalind rolled her eyes at her reflection and stepped into the shower. She took her time, giving herself the extra attention she had to deny herself for so long.

She stepped out of the shower feeling human, feeling womanly, pretty even. She moisturized her long brown body, reveling in the smoothness of her freshly shaved legs. She trailed her hands up to her bikini area and ran her fingers along its smoothness, shaved bare except for a narrow aisle of dark hair just above her opening.

"Ooo, I am scandalous," she thought to herself, "too bad no one's gonna see it but me." She continued to lotion herself, her hands worked across her soft belly and up to her heavy breasts. Her stomach growled. "I oughta head to the store," she thought.

Rosalind pulled on her favorite pair of jeans, tattered and worn to fit her body loosely. She threw on a black tank top. "I ain't trying to impress nobody," she thought while kicking on a pair of noisy old flip flops as she headed out the door.

Jake pulled up to find Matt waiting outside, waving his arms. "Stay in the car, we need beer!" Matt hollered while walking toward Jake's vehicle. Matt plopped himself into the passenger seat and motioned for Jake to drive, "head to the store, c'mon."

Jake put the care in reverse and headed back out of Matt's driveway. Matt looked at Jake out of the corner of his eye before saying finally, "Whassup, motherfuggah!"

"I was wondering if you were going to say 'hi' at some point, dick! I don't drive this far to see my mom. You are one lucky son of a bitch!"

Jake and Matt exploded into laughter.

"It's my birthday, bro! I can't get crunk without you, man!" Matt said, his arms and grin stretched wide.

"What does that even mean, 'crunk'? Aren't you a little old for that lingo?" Jake smirked.

"Firstly, I'm turning 30 for Crissakes, I'm not old. Secondly, you're the city mouse, you tell me," Matt chided, "What? Your girlfriend wouldn't know? What's her name? Nikki?"

"No"

"Vicki?"

"No"

"Uh, Britney? Paris? Ashlee?" Matt said, mocking the names with his best valley girl impersonation.

"You know what? Fuck you. Her name was Mandy,"

"That's right," Matt rolled his eyes, "Mandy. How is Mandy?"

"Who knows? Probably sucking some random guy's cock while simultaneously snorting coke of it while someone video tapes it," Jake seethed, the words barely fighting out of his tightly clenched mouth, his knuckles growing white as he gripped the steering wheel.

"So...she's fine, then? Business as usual?" Jake shot Matt a dirty look and Matt waved it off, chuckling, "What'd you expect, bro, hooking up with those club girls?"

"I thought she was different," Jake was sulking in his seat.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? They're all the same man. Bottle blonde, orange tan, tits by Mattel. They're good for bouncing on your Johnson, man, nothing else." Jake cringed at Matt's choice of words.

"You're one to talk.," Jake said finally, "Who was that last chick? Amy? She was a skanky little club chick, too, Matt." Jake looked at Matt for a response.

"I know. That's why I fucked her," Matt smirked at Jake who glared at Matt with feigned disgust before bursting into laughter. The two giggled as they pulled into a space at the market.

The men perused the aisles for necessities. A couple of twelve packs, chips. The two settled on burgers for dinner. "You get the fries, I get the meat. Ready. BREAK!" Matt clapped huddle style before sprinting to the meat section.

Jake laughed to himself. Boy, Matt doesn't change. The two had met senior year of high school when it became a requirement for athletes to take an arts course to graduate. Matt was the life-of-the-party jock and Jake was the boyishly charming theatre guy. With Jake's dark hair and soulful blue eyes and Matt's golden Adonis good looks they made a hobby of getting girls in bed. Jake, always the more sensitive of the two, grew out of it by the time he graduated from college.

Jake shuffled toward the frozen food section, hunting for the Oreidas. His eyes caught the friendly glance of a passing woman and she smiled. Jake nearly fainted. His eyes followed her as she browsed the Ben and Jerry's. Jake positioned himself behind her, pretending that he, too was in need of an ice cream fix.

He took her in. Her wide stance and perfect posture exuded a confidence not seen in the girls Jake was used to dating. Her worn, relaxed jeans could not mask the curvature of her luscious ass. Jake's pulse quickened and he felt his cock stir in his pants. He held the twelve pack in front of his growing erection as he desperately thought of a reason to talk to the girl. He was blank, overcome by a fire in his belly he hadn't experienced in years. What to say? She plucked one of the pints from the shelf. She was leaving. Jake felt panicked. He opened his mouth to speak, not yet sure of what he was going to say, but heard Matt's voice instead.

"Hey, hey hey!" Matt bellowed.

"Hey hey, Matty Matt!" the girl answered. Matt knew this girl!

"Where them babies?" Matt asked while hugging the young woman and kissing her cheek.

"At my ex's for three whole weeks, whoohoo!" the girl replied, throwing up her arms and exploding into a victory dance.

"Yeah!" Matt joined in and the two attracted a few snickers from amused shoppers. The two began communicating in a series of short sentences punctuated by giggles. They obviously had their own language, a sign of solid friendship. Jake just stood there, wanting desperately to join in, but he honestly had no idea what was going on. Their giddy banter did afford him the opportunity to get a good look at her.

She was exquisite. Her eyes were dark, almost black, and captivating with a carefree innocent wisdom. They were almond shaped with a dreamy quality that made Jake feel cartoonishly dizzy. Her skin was a rich brown and so satiny that Jake had to fight the urge to reach out and caress it. And her mouth. Chocolate fading into the softest raspberry pink pout. Her lips were full, yet her mouth was small like a bow. Jake watched her mouth as she spoke, awestruck by her perfect white teeth, brilliant against the mahogany of her skin. Jake studied her soft, velvety tongue as it danced between her teeth as she spoke. His mind trailed off, imagining what it would be like to rub his cockhead along those beautiful lips. To watch them part as she drew her sweet, wet tongue along its length before engulfing it in that gorgeous little mouth.

"Oh hey there!"

Her hand was on his shoulder. Jake's heart skipped.

"Jake?" Matt snapped Jake back into reality.

"Wha? Oh, uh...hi," Jake stammered.

"So how long will you be here?" She looked right into his eyes as she spoke. Jake felt weak.

"Uh, about two weeks," Jake managed a reply.

"Well, y'all should come over sometime," the girl smiled at Jake who was too dumbfounded to smile back.

"I'll call you, Roz," Matt replied, giving her a high five.

"Nice meeting you," she said to Jake, rubbing a small patch of fabric on the arm of Jake's shirt before removing her hand and walking away. Jake suddenly felt as if that hand was what was holding him up. Rosalind headed to the checkout. Jake watched, frozen where he stood, enamored by the nearly perfect hourglass curves and halo of soft black ringlets. Matt slapped Jake in his chest. It stung.

"I tell ya, they don't make 'em like that anymore," Matt cackled, still catching his breath from laughing. Jake fixed on the sway of Rosalind's ass as she left the store.

"They sure don't"

The days passed and Jake managed to spend most of them with Rosalind. She went to Matt's go to swimming, the three went to the movies, they went to the beach. With each visit Jake grew more attracted to Rosalind. He was caught by her earthy sexiness when they first met, but there was something else about her. She was so real. The fact that she sometimes snorted when she laughed or that she wore the same flip flops every time he saw her, Jake was floored. He could see why she and Matt were so close. Both boisterous types only she had been mellowed by parenthood, a fact that would frighten most men but Jake was awestruck by it.

Jake could hardly contain his laughter as he talked into the phone. "Ok, ok, seriously, do you need any help?" Jake paused, "Ok well I'll try to see you before I leave. Alright, later sucka!" Jake chuckled to himself and put the phone down just as Matt entered the room.

"Atlas?" Matt gestured toward the phone.

"That was her," Jake replied, impressed by the accuracy of the nickname. "Dude, I really don't want to go home tomorrow."

"You are into her, man," Matt laughed an poked his fingers at Jake," she's pretty cool. She's all about hanging out, though, man. She doesn't let guy's in. It's just her. She's got her shit together. She's got those kids, that house..." Jake was no longer listening. He was just thinking about Rosalind.

"Does she know how cool she is?"

"She knows she works hard."

"No kidding, she's rearranging furniture today"

"You should go help her," Matt said, shooting his eyes to Jake. Jake grabbed his keys and headed out the door.

Rosalind sat on her plush, chocolate brown couch staring at her living room. "Something is missing," she thought, feeling unsettled. She'd mapped and planned and rerouted the layout of the room in her head but all she could think about was Jake. "Why didn't I make a move?" she said to the empty room, throwing her head back in defeat. She was disappointed with herself. How did she get here? The old Rosalind was a bold lover. She was hot and she was very aware of it. If a guy wanted her, she knew it and she acted on it.

Now, she had no idea how to flirt. She'd been out of the game so long she was petrified of reading too much into a guy's actions. Not to mention the fact that she was almost always in her "homemaker clothes." She never wore makeup. She'd submitted to her new life as a mom.

Her shlumpiness certainly wasn't getting her anywhere with Jake. Jake was just like Matt. Well, not exactly like Matt. Matt was good looking. Blonde, tan, muscular. But Jake, Jake was smoldering. Rosalind fantasized about running her fingers through his tousled dark hair. About kissing him. She wondered what his body would feel like against hers. Would he hold her around her waist pressing his hips into hers? Would he close his eyes or bore into hers with his blue green pools, haunting under heavy lids and thick lashes? Would he gently tease her tongue with his or launch a wet assault on her hungry mouth? Suddenly, Rosalind felt the pang of loneliness.

Rosalind was tossed back to reality but a knock at the door. She floated hazily to her door. "Can I help you?" she said to a pair of sandaled feet.

"Aren't you going to let me in?"

There stood Jake, shuffling nervously on Rosalind's front porch, looking suddenly quite like a little boy. They locked eyes and exchanged smiles.

"Yeah, come in."

Jake passed her, stepping into her foyer. Rosalind closed the door behind him, rolling her eyes. "Of course I am in my fucking pajamas and its 4p.m. Classy," she thought. She shrugged it off, excited to spend time with Jake.

"So, I thought I could come over and help you move furniture," Jake said, turning to face her.

"Aw, you punk," she chided, "That's sweet of you but I'm not rearranging after all."

Jake sighed, "Oh good, I didn't really want to move furniture." The two shared awkward giggles.

"You nut," Rosalind said, their giggles fading into silence. "So, what do you want to do? You wanna watch a movie?"

"Um," Jake started, "I kind of wanted to...kiss you."

Rosalind burst into nervous laughter. It was a moment before she realized that she was the only one laughing. She looked at Jake. His face had changed. The shy little boy was gone, Jake's eyes looked into her, full of intent and determination. Rosalind met his gaze.

"You're serious!" she gasped closing her hands over her mouth with giddy nervousness. The butterflies welled inside her. She stood trembling by her front door, unable to move. She cleared her throat and grounded herself, "so...so come kiss me."

Jake's eyes softened with relief. He walked toward her. Jake took her hand and laced her soft, languid fingers with his. He pressed his body into hers, pinning her back against the door. Her wild, curly tendrils soft against his chin, he inhaled her scent. Rosalind stood paralyzed by her nerves.

"Um, Jake?" she swallowed hard, "I really don't know what I'm doing." Rosalind sounded as if she was trying to talk her way out of a dare. Jake chuckled in his throat, cupping her face in his hands.

"I got this, you don't have to do anything." Jake leaned forward and kissed Rosalind's forehead, sending a shiver down her spine. He kissed her once again, lower now, on the tender piece of flesh just below her earlobe. Rosalind's heart was pounding now, loud against her ears with anticipation. Jake stared hard into Rosalind's dark eyes. He tilted her chin up, guiding her lips to meet his. Jake's lips found hers. He kissed her, softly, simply. He could feel Rosalind's body melt into his. She reached up, wrapping her arms around his neck. He leaned in to kiss her again, parting his lips. She received his kiss, seeking out his tongue with hers, beckoning for more. He answered, sliding his tongue alongside hers, covering her mouth with his. He held her face keeping it close to his, tasting her mouth, her tongue, her breath. Rosalind grew moist with desire. She kissed Jake back, desperate to be close to him. Jake's hands left Rosalind's face, exploring Rosalind's body. Their breaths rasped, they were passionate, hungry.

Jake broke their kiss. A whimper escaped Rosalind's lips as she caught her breath. Jake leaned in, resting his head against hers, caressing her face. He pushed his hips into hers, his leg rest between hers. Rosalind could not resist grinding her hot pussy against him, she was breathless.

"So, you, um, want to see my room?" Rosalind's bit her lower lip, giving Jake a coy smile. Jake's raised a wicked eyebrow.

"Yeah...I do."

Rosalind took Jake's hand. Leading him down the hall toward her room. Jake walked behind her, pulling her back against him running one hand under her tight black camisole and the other down into the waistband of her black pajama bottoms feeling her satiny skin. Kneading her ample, ripe breasts Jake was fighting an almost primal urge to fuck her there in the hall. Rosalind could feel his erection, rock hard against the small of her back. She grew hot and flushed.

They reached the doorway. Jake pushed Rosalind toward her bed, swiftly pulling her camisole up over her head and yanking her cottony black pajama pants to the floor. Jake laid Rosalind down on her back. He stood and gazed down at her, taking in her soft curves. He watched the rise and fall of her billowy chest. Her dark nipples, grew taut with excitement. Rosalind was suddenly felt exposed and her knees fell together with shy self consciousness.

"You're beautiful," Jake whispered while taking Rosalind ankle in his right hand, kissing the velvety flesh on her inner calf. He continued his journey up the inside of Rosalind's leg, running his tongue along her smooth skin. Rosalind locked eyes with Jake as his lips brushed her knee. Rosalind fixed her eyes on him, watching his tongue emerge as he kissed the sensitive skin of her inner thigh. She was trembling now, growing warm with arousal. Jake nibbled closer and closer to her to her center. He could feel her warmth emanating from that precious spot, he inhaled her sweet musk. He found the place he was looking for. Rosalind could feel Jake's breath hot against her pearl. The heat of his breath alone was enough to send her over the edge. A gasp escaped her lips. Her pulse raced, she gripped the sheets. Jake's tongue slid out, seeking the warm honey that he was craving, reaching the moist folds of her aching pussy. He flicked his tongue against her throbbing clit, sensitive from years of neglect. Rosalind's hands shot down between her legs, finding Jake's head, entangling his dark tousled hair. Rosalind writhed with extreme pleasure as Jake flattened his tongue against her crevice, lapping up her juices. Rosalind bucked her hips against Jake's face, her body stiffened as her climax overcame her body. The pleasure was too great, her body was electric. Rosalind subconsciously closed her thighs around Jake's head. Jake growled in his throat, placing his hands both her inner thighs, aggressively spreading her legs, exposing her throbbing pussy. Jake ravaged her pussy with his mouth, closing his mouth over her clit, shoving his tongue deep into her warm center. Rosalind kneaded and pinched her dark nipples, helpless against the sensations wrecking her bruised pussy. Jake locked his arms around Rosalind's thighs, sensing Rosalind's impending peak. She was held captive by the brimming waves of her orgasm, her stomach tightened, she was panting and trembling as the waves crashed over her quivering body.

Jake's cock was aching now, hard against the back of his shorts. He kissed up Rosalind's still shivering body, tasting the saltiness of her skin, dewy from perspiration. Rosalind surrendered to all Jake had to give, exhausted from the intensity of her orgasm, limbs heavy, she lay there reveling in the attention Jake paid to her body. Jake reached her beautiful, ripe globes and cupped them gingerly. He tongued at her chocolate brown nipples, raking his teeth across them, sending shivers through Rosalind's still quaking body. He kissed up Rosalind's neck and up to her sweet lips. His nose grazed hers playfully as he studied her face. Rosalind gazed into Jake's eyes, desperate with lust. She trailed her hands gently down his sides, grabbing the fabric of his t-shirt, pulling it off and tossing it aside. She ran her hands up along Jake's belly, feeling the sinewy musculature of his athletic body. She raked her nails along the trail of hair that ran from Jake's navel up his stomach before spreading across his strong chest. Rosalind's feathery light touch sent shockwaves through Jake and he reared back, standing at the foot of the bed to remove his khaki shorts. His eyes never left hers as he stood before her naked, his cock erect and pulsing. Rosalind could see his muscles flex, readying his body. Jake held his rigid member, stroking it. Jake looked down at his reddening crown and then directed his glance to Rosalind on the bed, flashing a dimpled smirk before replacing himself on top of her.

12