Real Life Fantasy

Story Info
Young wife remembers husband's touch while he's away.
3.3k words
3.79
21.1k
9

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is not my first story of this kind, but I will allow you to decide whether it's any good or not. I don't think it's the greatest. If you happen not to like it, I'm sorry you feel that way. Thanks for reading anyway!)

*

I awoke with the instinctive knowledge that I was alone. My lover had left not too long ago for a work related trip. They kept him from me for as long as a month on rare occasions. Stephens' side of our bed was still warm and I cuddled in his body heat under the heavy bed cover.

I used to be saddened when he left me without saying anything, but eventually, I learned it was out of love. Stephen told me he hated my sad eyes to be the last thing he saw before leaving, so he decided not to wake me anymore. It was understandable. I too would rather be reminded of our goodbye from the night before then Stephen walking out, looking like he wasn't going to come back.

My body ached for his touch when I thought of his hands. I loved those hands. I loved to hold them, kiss them, watch them at work, or slide across my skin. He was careful and determined at the same time. Then Stephens' scent consumed me, and as I breathed deeply into his pillow, lying in his warmth, it felt like he was right beside me.

It sent me drifting into thoughts of our previous night together. They would be my comfort while alone for the next two weeks. It made me wet just to think of him. The way he filled me so deeply. How it felt like the first time, every time. He made me laugh and then cry within the same moment. My "true" love in every sense of the word. We fit together perfectly.

I trailed over my own body in a futile attempt to recreate his touch, and became increasingly aroused in remembrance of those hands and lips lingering over every inch of me. I could feel him pumping inside me as my imagination ran wild, fingers finding my throbbing clit, desperate to be touched. I always came hard when I thought of Stephen, and the things that he did to me. The way he made me feel, and how I loved to touch and pleasure him in return. Stephen was fun to tease.

I know it seems unrealistic to feel such, but all he has to do is look at me and I'm finished. Now, I'm not saying Stephen is perfect, we both have our fair share of problems. But who wants to dwell on that with memories like this...

"Theresa?"

"Yeah?" I responded.

"Will ya miss me?" Stephen asked, as if such a question was needed. He just liked hearing me say so.

"Of course, I hate it when you leave me. Although...it's nice to get rid of you sometimes." I tried to act serious, but couldn't hide a smile. It did happen to be true sometimes.

"Aye, it is good sometimes to be rid of ya." He smiled back, playing through the tips of my hair, sending shivers up my spine.

"Yes love, I'm sure it is. I do realize how much I need you when you're away. Plus, I always get some writing done too."

"Oh, you need me do ya?" He teased, shifting closer to me under the covers so I could feel his bare body against mine.

Stephen had always slept naked, and soon after we married I joined the "dark side" as he liked to call it. He was always so natural, and I enjoyed being this relaxed with him. Thinking on it now, I couldn't imagine sleeping any other way. Not to mention that our body heat kept us much warmer without clothes, in the cold weather. Of course, it always made getting out of bed in the morning a hassle, but it was worth it for the most part...

"Yes, I need you." I stated calmly, soaking up his warmth though my inquisitive finger tips.

"And what exactly do ya need from me?" Pressing his arm on the small of my back, he pulled me closer then I thought humanly possible. We meshed together, skin on skin, bone against bone.

"Just be here with me. That's all I need."

"That's all now is it? Well never mind what you need then. What do ya want?"

"You know what I want." Before I finished my sentence his cock stiffened slightly against my leg.

"Do I now?" He half chuckled.

"Someone does anyway." I smiled, grazing my hand over his length.

"Ooh, so that's what you want. Well, why didn't ya say so then?"

"I thought it was obvious." I laughed.

"Aye, ya don't have to ask for that never. I'm all yours, whenever ya want it." He kissed my lips, nose, and forehead, "So love, where do ya want it then?"

"Hmmm..." I pretended to think

"How about here." He said, tracing the outline of my lips, "In that pretty mouth of yours...no?" Stephen kissed them lightly, "Ah, I know, ya want me here." He grabbed my ass with both hands, engulfing each cheek with strong worked finger tips, "right between these cheeks, in that sexy arse of yours....Oh, I forgot. That's where I want it. Maybe later then." His cock expanded as he squeezed them together.

"Anything for you love." I replied in euphoria to the touch of his hands, his hot breath against my skin...and the thick tone of his voice.

"I do believe that every hole of yours will be filled before the night is through....Ah, which reminds me," He said in a sly manner, one hand creeping slowly towards my aching core. I held my breath in anticipation..."This is where ya want it first, isn't it?" He laughed as I gasped a moan in reply.

"No? Ya don't want it at all now? Ah, I'm tired anyway." He tortured me, removing his hand where it was so fervently welcome.

How he controlled himself was beyond me, as I was on the verge of cuming and he had barely even touched me..."Yes!" I answered frantically, "That's where I want it. Please now...I'm ready now!"

"Aye, you're so incredibly ready. Ya love me that much, do ya?" He laughed, even though it was true, grazing over my soaked pussy, before tasting me.

"Mmmm....what about me?"

Two of his long fingers slid deep inside me and brought the outcome to my parted lips. Stephen loved me sucking on his fingers just as much as I loved doing it...and, perhaps I'm a bit bias, but I always taste amazing.

"Ya want this?" He asked, grinding himself against me with great desire as he watched his own fingers exit slowly from my heated mouth, eyes locked to mine. It seemed all of Stephens' teasing was beginning to get to him too.

"Yes!"

"Then take it." He told me.

I stretched my leg around his waist, pulling him to me, guiding his steel cock to enter in. As I did, Stephen latched to my lips and pulled me on top. I moaned lightly as he slid all the way into me, creating a slow and steady rhythm, teasing my insides, and tasting my mouth. I increased our pleasure by joining his motions, counter to his clockwise movements. Letting loose his lips I held to his sides. Keeping us steady, which left Stephen to fondle my breasts or slap my ass. Trading one for the other as he so desired.

After a few long moments, he shifted, propping up on his forearms to reach my lips once more. My hands moved to the sheets in a death grip, as I felt my first orgasm approaching fast. Stephen knew I loved to be kissed and fucked at the same time. He'll say he does it to make me happy -which I do not doubt- but he enjoys it as much as I do. He just won't admit to it.

Sadly now, he removed the kiss, as my hums turned to desperate moans. Stephen wasn't going to let it end that soon, and he also liked to be in charge of when we came. He wanted on top. I loved him on top...

Still entangled, Stephen gracefully shifted his weight onto me. I welcomed his body pressing against mine, and started tracing across each of my ribs. He got the hint, and removed my hands with his own, pressing just enough at the space below my full breasts. Starting a pulse, he moved his fingers across me as if playing piano. Now this, he did solely for my happiness, and to end his symphony Stephen kissed my neck, moving into me, increasing his speed.

"Ya ready love?" he panted, balanced over me on his forearms, gripping my shoulders from underneath.

"Kiss me." I told him, and he smiled, the whole bottom half of him pressing even deeper against me, all the way inside as he sucked on my bottom lip. He decreased speed for just a moment to build up the last of our increasing pressures, savoring my lips. Sliding slowly, and tortuously in and out of my tight pussy, as I gripped him in orgasm.

My enraptured moan parted me from his kiss, and he watched as my eyes filled with tears, the first sign of a job well done. Stephen lowered his mouth to my neck, telling me without words, that he too was about to cum. Our climax filled the air, and we sounded so good together, our tones mixing to create a new one.

I held him tight as he slammed the last few jerks into me, enveloping my whole body with his warmth...

"Ah, fuck." Was his last statement, and he shifted to one side. Always afraid he was going to crush me, no matter how many times I told him otherwise.

"Damn good one too," I replied, playing through the hair around his ears, watching his satisfied face recover. My body shook slightly with the aftershocks, and Stephen pulled me closer as he felt our parting. He didn't want to leave me just yet, and we stayed like that a few more moments.

"You, and you're sexy tears," He chuckled, wiping a new one that fell, voicing my sadness that it was over.

"You know I can't help it." I smiled.

"Are you tired?"

"No, why?"

"Ya want to see how my cock tastes, now that it's drenched in your pussy?" A large smile formed as he finished his request, in wait for my response.

"I would love to," I said in mid laugh, "Though, you do realize I would do it for you, even if I didn't want to."

"Aye, but it's always more fun when ya do. Get to it then woman," He joked, slapping my ass as he broke from me.

I always loved the way it felt when we parted. It was pleasure and disapproval at the same time. I quickly recovered as I knelt before his semi hard cock. Without the use of my hands, I went to him, so as not to disturb the mingling of our cum. I got all of him in my mouth, but sadly enough, could only endure that a few times, compensating what I could not with my hands...

"How is it?" He smiled, eyes glazed over, welcoming the new pleasure. I smiled before releasing, spilling out what remained in my mouth, smothering my lips on his tip, before taking him up again, and I could feel him becoming harder.

"That good huh...are ya gonna share?" When I still didn't answer, Stephen reached out and slapped my bottom, and jerked my legs closer to his reach. He slid across my still dripping pussy, and smeared it over the entrance to my ass, "You're arse is dying for some attention." He pressed his large thumb all around the opening.

By doing this, Stephen knew he would have my attention. He loved it, and knew that I did not have such immense feelings towards it. Though, I always give it to him when he wants it.

Honestly, I had become somewhat fond of that since being with him. Much more so then I would have thought...but It wasn't something I admitted to liking, only because of how much he liked it. Stupid... yes, I know. When he does find out, which I hope is soon, he will "punish" me for depriving him of such a pleasure....and of course, I will enjoy it, and knowing myself, I'll cry out for more...at that point, I decided to make that his coming home present, so to speak...

"Still want a taste?" I asked, playing with it at the edge of my lips before swallowing...I couldn't wait much longer.

"Ah, now ya can share huh. I see how it is." He smiled as I slowly came towards him, "Maybe I don't want ya now."

"Please! Kiss me?" I asked, tempted to reveal my wanting him from behind right now...but I decided to wait.

"And why should I?"

"Because...once you are through with my mouth, I'm going to give you my ass."

"How generous." He laughed, "What if I wanted to take it, without asking? How would that be?"

"I would want you to."

"Would ya now? And why's that?"

I didn't give an answer, but he got the message, as I licked his bottom lip. He gave in to that, and tasted what was left of our orgasm from my mouth.

" I want it now then." He panted heavily between kisses, taking me off guard, "Please." He held my face close to his, staring deep into the want in my eyes. He kissed my lips heavily a few more times, and I wanted Stephen to have it....but I didn't want him feeling like he had to ask. And I knew what he wanted me to say, but I wasn't ready to say it.

"Please," he said once more, with a kiss on the side.

Just as I wasn't ready to say 'I want it', he wasn't ready to take it without my permission.

So, I licked his lip once more, and with a smile, turned the other way towards him...without a word, so we could both get our way. And in between taking and giving, he quickly moved behind me. Sliding his hands down my back, and all over, like a prized possession. When he said, "I love you" he reassured me that I was more so, as I always had known...besides, I loved when he touched me like that.

Stephen brushed my hair away, kissing my neck, as his hand guided us gently together once again. Without warning, it was my pussy being filled. Then I realized that is was in preparation for his desires...

"Surprised ya didn't I," He half chuckled, exiting from me. My response was inaudible, but he knew that I meant yes. "Lean yourself against the bed for a moment, love." He asked, grazing over my back, and then underneath as I relaxed. Stephen took up my wrists, placing them to my cheeks, he said, "Just like that, for just a moment now." He slid in easily after lubricating himself as he had. Slowly at first, and he made it easy for me with his kind words helping me unwind. It also didn't hurt that I wanted it.

"Ah...fuck yes," he said, pulling out only to push back in, "Ya okay?" He asked with a pleasurable undertone to his voice.

"Do your thing love." I answered in a whimper.

"I want ya apart of this thing." He said, raising his tempo slightly.

"Oh, I am, don't stop."

"Ya like it then I gather?" He asked, slamming into me with excitement.

"Yes!" I moaned, and my hands moved, one to my clit, the other gripping the sheet.

"How much?" I couldn't answer through my whimpers of pleasure, so he asked again, "How much? Say it Theresa...tell me how much ya really love my cock in your arse like this. I want to hear ya say it."

"Ahh...fuck, yes!"

"Yes what?" as he pounded in and out, slow and hard.

"Fuck me...don't stop!"

"Ya like me in your arse?"

"I love you in my ass."

"You cheeky little slut," He moaned.

"Stephen?" I gasped, still playing with my clit. He didn't answer, "Cum for me. Right in my ass. Now! Please...hurry!" I couldn't hold back any longer, and with no answer, his speed increasing wildly, I knew it was going to happen...again.

His voice rang out first, calling for mine...and I too came, feeling him explode deep inside me. After a moment of heavy breathing, he collapsed on top of me, this time, without care if I was crushed. I shivered under him with massive aftershocks, pleasure still flooding through me, tears streaming.

Half asleep, he held me as I came down from my cloud. I watched him for awhile, feeling his breath resonate off of me, forming to my own rhythmic breathing. It's true that you can become one. At least that's how I felt...and soon, his sleep consumed me...

And now, I wake without him...feeling not so myself without my other half. I knew, however, that once I actually got up from the bed and started my day, I'd feel a little better. Naturally, I did so...with a heavy groan as the cold air hit my still waking skin.

I shivered in my frigid clothes for awhile, until they formed to me, and became my insulation. Slowly I went about the day...fed the cat, took out the trash, ate something for myself. I would have actually preferred work today, of all days. It being Saturday, I was at a loss of what to do with myself. I don't mean to sound desperate -which I truly am not- but I could not get Stephen out of my foremost thoughts. I would have worked on some minor details of a present article or story, but could not write about anything but...and then, an epiphany! Of course...you silly girl, how stupid of you.

In giddy amusement, I ran to my laptop, and began a torrid self-proclamation of Stephens' current effects on me. The outcome was spectacular, and did wonders for my disheartened spirit. I got through the day, and was rewarded with a lovely phone call from my lover. As usual, I was more then fine the remaining days that followed, work kept me occupied enough.

Except, on his returning date. On that day, I was brimming with excitement, and hadn't slept too much the night before. It was, again, a Saturday. I liked it better when he came back on a week day. Usually he was home before I was....waiting for me. I loved that. But of course, I can't always be happy...and, if this was the only thing I had to complain about, that was fine with me...for goodness sakes, how selfish I sounded! I had no right to complain about something so trivial, and in disgust with myself, got up from my "hole" in the couch and went to the store...

I felt much better on my return. Though it was short lived when I received a message from Stephen, saying that he would be home a few hours later then expected, and so, not to wait up for him if I became too tired. I was saddened, and then I thought it away...I could stay up a few more hours. All I wanted was to hold him, listen to him breathing as he fell into a deep sleep. I pushed it out of my mind and finished my day in a half heartened peace...

And now, finally...I had reached the final countdown! The house was clean, the cat content, "dinner" was made and covered in the event that he was hungry on his return. I sat on the couch, staring at the door, looking to the time now and again...I could do this....I thought, my eyes feeling like weighty bags of sand. Finally, I figured it a lost cause, and retired to my comfy bed to wait for him there....

To be continued...