Real Life Fantasy Ch. 06

Story Info
Stephen gets his revenge.
2.6k words
3.47
16.6k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephen didn't waste any time taking up Charlotte. He kissed her deeply on the mouth. I looked away at first, not sure what to do. I just figured this was his way of getting back at me. But then he called my name.

"Charlotte needs help undressing."

I hesitated, wondering if he was weighing my actions...

"Com'on, get over here, now." He demanded, and so I did. His hands were all over her, and before I could do anything, she caught me up in a heated kiss.

So, there we stood before him, and he watched with a hunger, hands on both of us now. Charlotte started on my buttons before I had a chance to think. With my blouse gone, her hot lips met my bare skin, heating it as she continued to maneuver me onto the bed beside Stephen. At first he just sat and watched, telling me once more to undress her. Then he gave specific instructions of what to do once she was bare before me.

'Suck on Charlotte's nipples. Lick Charlotte's pussy.' He had me work her up, and then he took her away. I had never been with a woman before, and as strange as it was, I was enjoying it...but as soon as Charlotte was about to cum, he said enough. Taking her to himself, he began to kiss her through her heavy breathing.

Charlotte begged him to fuck her. It sent tingles through me, and every time she said it, he looked at me directly. Stephen kept at this slow torture for sometime, until she was cuming from shear anticipation...at which point I watched as he entered her with a quick thrust. She loved it, and I loved watching. I was so wet, and needy. I wanted him to fuck me, it wasn't fair. I hadn't had him yet, and now I was forced to watch... That's when I remembered that I deserved this. I was about to cum myself, probing my pussy deeper. Charlotte moaned loudly...so loud, as she came for the second time, and our voices mingled as I too released. Then Stephen groaned, pulling from her, and called for me to kneel before him. The familiar taste of Charlotte's pussy on Steve's cock made me smile. This wasn't that bad a punishment. When he was finished, Stephen flopped on the bed beside Charlotte.

That's when the door flew open. It was Tom. I wasn't sure if he had that good of timing, or if he had been listening. Regardless, he looked like a madman from a horror film.

"Did ya enjoy her?" He asked with a twisted smile. Tom had no right to be angry, but still he was.

"Aye, and did ya enjoy my wife?" Stephen retorted with his usual calm...although you wouldn't have expected it in this situation.

"Oh Aye, she's the perfect slut." I was afraid of what he might reveal as he shot me a look. I was frozen in fear on the floor.

"Aye, only matched by your Charlotte. They're quite the pair." He teased, having not only had us both, but at the same time.

Tom half laughed, shaking his head. "You think you're so smart, don't ya? Ya really think I give a flyin' fuck that you've had my Charlotte? She's not my anythin'." I guessed he had said that without thinking, for as soon as the words were formed, his face changed completely. He looked to Charlotte who was clearly aggitated by the comment.

"Oh really? Perhaps I'll keep her then." Stephen joked at his brothers foolishness, deepening the wound for both, as Charlotte rose to gather her clothing. She was reaping the backlash of a war that wasn't her fault...and I felt terrible.

Tom tried to stop her as she left the room, but she would have none of it. Charlotte was a strong one, it didn't take much to see that. I still wondered how she could put up with him at all. I guess there really is someone for everyone, although by the looks of it, Tom just ruined his second chance with her.

"You're a real, manipulative prick." Said Tom through a grim of such anger.

"Me! Oh, I'm the manipulative one, am I, Tom?" I too, gathered my clothing and dressed. "Never mind that you came here with the sole purpose of getting at Terri while I was away...almost ended my marriage. You're the prick....the biggest prick I know. It's not my fault ya have no control of what comes out'a your mouth."

"Ya set me up, damnit. I just started fixin' things with her." Stephen, perhaps feeling awkward being the only one naked, dressed as well after I had taken a seat beside him.

"Well Tom, now we both have relationships to fix. Not that you deserve her, but I imagine yours'll be a lot easier."

There was a silence. Tom was at a loss for words I suppose, and Mike showed up nervously in the doorway. He knocked lightly on the framework. Tom glanced back, and then away again, rubbing his brows from the tension.

"Sorry to interrupt Tom, but the girls wanna go home." He paused to wait for a response that wasn't coming, "Are you staying or going?"

He was in a major jam...probably the biggest he had ever been in. It wouldn't be so easy to get out of this one, and I wondered if it would teach him anything, or if he would just go back to being his usual self once it all blew over. Most likely he would have to leave this part of his life behind for a while...if not longer, as Stephen wasn't likely to forgive him so easily...and Charlotte...how could she take him back after such a statement? Although, I never imagined Stephen to forgive me... or, at least accept me back as he had. The world turns in mysterious ways.

A pang shot through my heart, even if Tom deserved this, it was sad to see someone so broken. Perhaps this would give him reason to put himself back together, and be a better man....but who knew.

"Well...could I stay at your place, Mike?" He asked after mulling over his standings. Obviously he wouldn't be staying here...the ride home with Charlotte would be tense enough, he surely wouldn't be with her either. He had not wronged Mike though...that I knew of, anyway.

"Sure man, but we gotta leave now. They're getting restless." Mike was by far, the most loyal friend I had ever met. Tom had screwed him over before. Many, many times over the years, and perhaps even more that I knew not of...and still, he allowed him back into his life.

"I'll be right out." He answered low. Mike nodded, and with an awkward wave was out of sight.

Tom took a deep breath, "I'm sorry."

There was a whole lot more he could have said, but time was short. I imagined it was hard for him to say those words at all, much less put some feeling into them. He was gonna have to muster all that up for Charlotte though, if he wanted her to take him back. She seemed the sort to hold a grudge, and rightfully so in this instance.

Stephen wasn't going to answer. He was gonna need some time to even give thought of forgiving him. So with that, Tom left.

Alone now, Stephen and I sat there in silence for the longest time. At some point he laid back and fell asleep, but I was still frozen. We had a whole weekend to get through together. It was like... starting a new life, with a new person. Exciting...and yet, completely terrifying.

I would have to be delicate with this. But how much, was too much? I didn't want to make him feel weird, and yet, I had a feeling he would be much more bold with me then he had been in the past. I wasn't innocent Theresa anymore. I was Terri...the slut. He knew what I was capable of, and therefore knew what I could handle. I left him sleep. He stirred only slightly, not caring where I was going, I guess. Usually he would ask at least before drifting back. I wondered if things would ever be remotely the same. Probably not...and that hurt. None of this was worth what I was loosing.

After a while of sitting in the dark, lonely living room, I made some tea...but couldn't drink it. I cried. I tried to hold back, but it was useless. I know he had not left, but Stephen wasn't all there either. Not my Stephen, anyway, and I only had my self to blame. Movements roused me from my sobs. I didn't think I was that loud, but a groggy Stephen came to sit beside me.

"Sorry I woke you." I sniffled.

"Nah, don't be."

When he put his arm around me, I couldn't help curl against him. I could hear the steady beating of his heart through his chest. It was the same heart that had pitter-pattered in nervous excitement on the day we had married. The heart that had pounded with arousal at my very presence. Stephen was the same man from a week before. Just as I was the same woman, but we were...I wish I could say wiser. We had been altered...our eyes opened to bits of information that would change the course of our history. With that thought, I was glad we had the prospect of history at all.

"What'cha thinkin'?" He asked of me.

"Your heart, it's nice being able to hear it." He smirked, moving to my chest for a listen.

"Ah, ya do still have a heart, Amazin'." He joked through his pain. It was tough knowing that I had tainted his image of me.

I decided that I would give him just as much love as I had before...no...more. He would take it, or he wouldn't. But I knew that to treat him with a delicate disposition would be completely foolish. He needed to know that I still loved him. I squeezed him tight, and kissed his head. These jokes were his way of looking me in the eye, and I was lucky I could still hold him at all.

"It's a real shame that life isn't like writing a story." I sighed.

"Aye...could be just as dangerous though. You could have just written me out completely."

"No. I was thinking that I could erase this entire chapter. From your memory, and mine. It wouldn't even be a dream...and it never was."

"Well, it is a nightmare. One of the sort that's not easily forgotten."

"Yes, you're right...and I don't want to talk about it anymore."

"Aye, me either." He sighed, tucked beneath my arms, and against my heart.

When his breathing was reminiscent of sleep, I roused him to return to bed. Once there, he kept to his own side. There was no such thought to sides before, and so I cuddled close beside him. I wasn't sure if he wanted me there, but his response would tell me soon enough. At first nothing, and it was a very long stretch of nothing, that I almost moved away. But as fate would have it, at the very second I shifted, he turned to pull me close.

So that is how it was, and we were soon asleep...together.

The next morning, I opened my eyes to Stephens' contemplative stare. I wasn't sure what to make of it, so I said nothing. When his eyes met with mine, he was still silent...perhaps tying the loose ends of his thoughts. I did enjoy staring at him though, and was drifting back to sleep when he finally spoke...

"I've been thinkin'." He stated before clearing his throat.

My eyes shot open, and I looked at him directly. Fear pumped through my veins, and constricted my breathing. Stephen was going to tell me he was leaving after all...he had changed his mind, oh Lord, he just couldn't look at me any longer...he was not over the shock when he had decided to stay. I had no idea what it would be, but I probed him to continue, as that was all he had said. Was he that confused?

"About?" I propped on an elbow to get his attention.

"Us, of course. What our next steps should be. Last night was...it was like a hangover. There was so much tension, I would have done anything to take it away. I'm sorry about Charlotte."

"Oh, no...no love, you needed that. I don't begrudge you in the least."

"Two wrongs don't make a right. It didn't make this mess go away, did it?"

"Well, no...but..." I sighed deeply with closed eyes. I didn't really know what to say.

"But what? What? He asked again as I delayed my reply.

"I hoped it would have made things easier to forget."

"Not exactly. I do want to move on though."

"With me, or without me?" The thought sounded stupid, much less to say it, but I just wasn't sure with the way he sounded.

"Of course with ya kiddo...I would have left by know otherwise." He half laughed at such a folly.

"And you have no idea how glad I am that you stayed." I smiled.

"I know. I told ya I still loved ya, didn't I? 'Cause I do...don't know why, but I do."

"Aye, love." I teased. "And I told you how much I needed you, didn't I?"

"Aye, ya needed me so much, ya had to have my brother? Ya needed me so much, I alone wasn't good enough." He was never gonna let me live it down, but if that meant he stayed, it was a fair trade. "You're an arse, who likes to test my patience. I still can't believe that ya did it....what would you're family say?" He smirked.

"You wouldn't!"

"Nah, don't need to be addin' that."

"You are more then good enough, by the way."

"Actions speak louder then words...but enough of this. I forgive ya, and that's that."

"So, no more teasing then?" I never for a moment thought he would give that up, but it didn't hurt to tease back.

"Now, that's askin' a bit much." He laughed at me.

"I know...you can tease me all you want, as long as you stay."

"Aye, that I will...and I'll stay as long as you stay faithful. A fair warnin' though...now that I know what you're capable of, ya won't be gettin' away with it again...even if ya wanted to."

"Don't worry love, I wouldn't think about trying to...I don't want that again. I swear."

"Then the tables can turn, and our new chapter can begin. It's a fresh page, kiddo."

"I do love an empty page. What should be our first paragraph?" I asked, curling closer to him.

"Oh, I've got some ideas." He smirked wickedly.

To my surprise, Stephen and I got back on some sort of track rather quickly. It wasn't the same one we had known and loved, it would take some time getting used to, but at least we had gotten started. Perhaps we were a bit wiser from all this. We had learned things about each other, and ourselves. It was amazing to see that not even this mistake had torn us apart. I was very lucky...and I would never take that for granted. I couldn't afford to.

And while this chapter of our lives has ended on a particularly crappy note, and that's being kind, I have high hopes for us and our many stories to come.