Real Life or Fantasy?

Story Info
Erotic dreams have never felt so real.
960 words
3.83
10.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock stiffened as I felt the wet roughness of her tongue slide along my balls. "Yeah, suck 'em bitch," I said almost angrily, pulling the chain around her neck to make her come closer and grabbing her head I forced my balls into her mouth until her nose brushed the underside of my steadily hardening dick. I felt a heat rise through me filling my body as I stared down at her, my slave, with chains around her neck, hands and feet making her completely powerless and me in complete control. I was her master, she had to do what I wanted, and I wanted her to swallow my cum.

She moaned as I relinquished my grip on the chain momentarily and took in her true beauty. To look at her on the street you wouldn't think she would love to be such a whore in the bedroom. She was about 5'4, brunette, perky but not small breasts and an ass to die for. She was only 18, but then me being 20, the age gap was still not too much.

I took off the chain around her legs and threw her onto the bed, before gagging her. I wanted her to feel my cock pounding her pussy before she ate both my and her cum off it. "I'm going to fuck you you little slut, and you're going to cum and there's nothing you can do about it. Then you're going to eat your cum off my cock while I shoot my load deep inside your throat!" Her big brown eyes fluttered at this idea and as she spread her legs the heady, earthy smell of her pussy reached my nostrils, sending shivers down my spine and making me want to drive into her even more. I tied her arms to her sides with the now spare chain and then put my head between her legs, smelling her, teasing her, before finally sliding my tongue up her wet, warm slot. She tasted sublime.

I could feel her body quivering at my touch as I got closer and closer to her clit and then: BINGO! I hit the target and her legs went mad, her body bucking but not able to move too much because of the chains, as I continued my frenzied assault on her with my tongue, driving both of us crazy.

I slowly slid two fingers into her wetness, making her groan into the gag. I loved having this much power over her, and as if agreeing with me, my cock reached its hardest, so without warning, I slammed all 8 inches inside her now dripping wet pussy making her scream with pleasure although of course, it was muffled by the gag.

I loved feeling how tight she was against my rock hard cock, the lips of her pussy brushing it as I went in and out in a gentle rhythm to start with, building up. My cock was slowly but surely getting covered in her juices and she began clawing at the bedsheets, her muffled moans getting louder and more frantic with each thrust of my hips.

I decided that now was the time to make her cum, so I began going faster and deeper and faster still, pushing, pushing feeling her pussy tighten and release as her orgasm built up , her hips rose to meet mine and with one final slam inside her, she arched her back as her pussy convulsed around my cock her juices flowing freely over it.

Not wanting to lose any steam I continued to thrust slowly letting her ride the rest of her orgasm out, then I made her switch positions. She was sat on me facing me and I made her move her pussy up and down my cock. The feeling as our pubic regions met as I was so deep was indescribable and when she started gyrating her hips with me fully inside her I almost came on the spot. All of a sudden she got faster and faster and I watched her eyes widen and close in ecstasy as she came again, but this time I was close myself so once she had finished, I pulled her gag off, threw her onto her knees once more, grabbed her head, and rammed my cock to the back of her throat making her gag and splutter but nonetheless her tongue somehow managed to find my balls.

Her sweet red lips wrapped around my bell-end sucking gently, then licking it and as she did so I pulled her down again, so hard that her eyes started watering and her mascara was dripping down her face, but she didn't care, she lapped her cum off my cock and I continued thrusting to the back of her throat, until for the final time I felt that heat rise inside me, my balls tightened and she knew it was about to happen but I said "Fuck, I'm gonna cum! suck me real hard you little slut, swallow up every little drop!" And as I said this she pulled her lips all the way to the tip of my cock opened her mouth and I watched and groaned with pleasure as spurt after spurt of my cum shot into her mouth and she caught every last drop of it. She swirled it around in her mouth and then with an almighty gulp, swallowed it. I smirked, threw her clothes at her and said "go and get cleaned up you little slut." And as she got up she grinned and I spanked her sweet ass.

It was with this action that my eyes sprung open and I saw the mess upon my sheets... Man, that had been one hell of a dream!