Real Live

Story Info
They let him watch.
3.9k words
4.44
79.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw her again in the Whole Foods Market. I was trying to get a few things before picking up my wife from her part-time job. We had a crazy work and child care schedule that left us with few days off together and little time to do anything, whether seeing friends or grocery shopping. It was her hair that caught my eye as she passed by with her cart. She had dark blond hair with a wide streak of nearly pure white, which was natural and had gotten her teased constantly in school. Her name was Susan. She was more my wife's friend than mine. They had taken an art class together. She, and her boyfriend, had met us at a club again on one of our few nights out, and again at a party.

I knew from over a decade of marriage when a couple was right for each other and these two were. Susan was a bit of loose canon in the world of men. She had that California habit of sharing intimate details with people she barely knew so I knew a lot about her love life just from picking her and my wife up from class. She was "boy crazy" as she put it, and didn't always pair up with the right guys. Looking to her wide green eyes in her almost gaunt face, I'd decided she was a little crazy in other ways too, but I've always liked the mad ones. Johan was her opposite, a tall, broad-shouldered, dark-haired Swede, he had that easy-going nothing-shocks-me European attitude. He anchored her in a way she clearly needed without stifling that bit of wildness in her. They'd been together about year and were delightfully, sensuously in love.

I hadn't seen them in several months and then, suddenly, there was that shock of white hair in the grocery store.

"Hey," I said as she walked by.

She turned and slowly registered who was speaking to her. She brightened, "Oh wow! I've been thinking about you and Jennifer." She hugged me. "How are you guys? And how's that extra cute baby?"

I thought about it a minute. I hate saying "fine" especially when someone really wants to know the answer. "Good but busy, especially the extra cute baby. He just turned two you know."

"Are they here?" She looked around the store.

"No She's working late and the kid's with grandma."

"Yeah? Johan and I just got back from Las Vegas. I guess that's why I've been thinking about you two. We're married."

I was taken aback, not really surprised but so pleased for them that I didn't no what to say. Finally shook my head smiled. "I've got to give you another hug for that one."

She smiled. We embraced.

She turned to a familiar unusually swarthy Scandinavian carrying a package of vegetarian sausage. "Look who I found."

Johan smiled. I extended my hand to shake his warmly. "I just heard the news man! Congratulations!"

"Yeah, thanks. We're very happy but very tired. We need a holiday to rest from our holiday."

"Definitely." She agreed. "It feels weird to be back. Everything's the same but guess it's different now."

I nodded. "Jennifer and I called each other "Husband" and "Wife" for I few months afterward just to get used to it." I glanced at my watch. "I hate to cut this off but I did just run in here for a few things before picking "Wife" up."

Johan nodded. "We're grabbing a few things for dinner and then sleeping."

Susan looked disappointed and concerned. "Tell Jennifer hello for me. I mean that. I haven't seen you guys in forever. Give us a call."

I frowned, knowing hard it was to schedule anything. "We'll try."

I told my wife the news. She was too tired to react much. "Good." She said. "I've been expecting that. It's about time."

"Susan really wants to see you, and us. I don't think they know that many married couples."

"Probably not, but I really behind on my finally project. I'm having my mom baby sit so I can work on it tomorrow. Maybe you could drop by after work and bring them a bottle of wine for me."

"I don't know. You know them better than I do."

"Susan maybe, I've been around her more and with how much she talks..." She grinned. "I've only met Johan once or twice though and you guys seem to get along fine. Besides she thinks you're cute."

"What does that have to do with anything. We're both married now."

"That doesn't mean she won't be happy to see you." She grinned. "Or you her."

After work I picked up a bottle of chilled chardonnay. I'd tossed my tie into the back seat to endure the heat and humidity my aging Honda's half-dead air conditioning could not fight. I should have called first, but Jennifer had our shared cell phone. I rang the bell of the tiny craftsman cottage they rented. There was no answer, but I thought I heard something like water running. I rang again and heard a voice say something. I few minutes later Susan opened the door a crack, recognized me and opened the door a bit more.

Her short shag of two-tone hair was wet. She had pulled on a pair of shorts and a spaghetti strap top, both clung to her damp body. It was quite a change from her usual bohemian flamboyance. She tended to wear crazy combinations like peasant blouses with studded black leather belts. She smiled but crossed her arms uncomfortably. She was obviously not wearing a bra. I got to the point.

"Jennifer's tied up as usual but I thought I'd stop by with a bottle of wine and our best wishes."

"Oh thank you that's so sweet." she said taking the offered bottle with one hand.

"I'm sorry I've obviously come at a bad time. I'll leave you two alone."

She looked concerned. "No, no, don't be silly." She looked past me then opened the door wider. "Please come in."

I slipped in and she quickly closed the door. The house was furnished from careful thrift shopping, giving it a funky retro-modern 60's or 70's feel that was at once a sign of mild poverty and hipster chic. Before I could look around much Johan came into the room drying his hair. Other than the towel on his head, he was nude. He didn't notice me until Susan spoke up.

"Sweetheart, Xan's here."

He looked up. "Oh, hi. Perhaps I should put on some shorts." He turned without bothering to cover up and left the room.

Susan laughed, and called after him. "You did that deliberately you silly Swede."

"I did not. Stop saying things like that." He called back.

"I'm just teasing you."

"I know, but people say these terrible things about Sweden and they're just not true. I don't run about exposing myself and trying to make people uncomfortable." He came back zipping up as he came. He hadn't bothered with anything but the shorts. He had a hint of a paunch, as most men will if they even look at beer. He was muscular but not bulky. His chest, arms and legs were thick with dark hair over pale skin. From the brief look I'd had he seemed well endowed. Susan showed him the bottle of wine telling him it was from Jennifer and I. "Let's open it then." He said.

Susan went into the kitchen for glasses and a corkscrew. Johan flopped on the couch. I sat in a chair opposite. "You know," he said, "A few years ago an Englishman tried to walk naked through Stockholm. When the police stopped he said he thought that was what was done there."

"I suppose its a there's-a-time-and-a-place thing." I mused.

"Exactly, Swedes don't go to the office naked but off course if you go to a sauna with your friends you don't wear swimsuits. If you're friends with someone you'll probably see them naked sooner or later. That's often true here isn't it?"

"Well... not really. I've been to a nude beach a couple times with friends but it's been awhile."

"I've flashed my tits a few times." Susan grinned pouring the wine.

"Well it ought to be true." Johan concluded.

We drank in silence for a moment. Susan looked into her wineglass thoughtfully. "I don't know Xan. Would you actually want to see most of you're friends naked?"

"Well, honestly, I'm curious to know if you have any white hair lower down."

She looked half-shocked and half-amused. She squirmed a bit and looked from me to Johan then back to me again She stared at me thoughtfully for a moment looking a bit flushed. I smiled. For a moment she almost stood up and showed me. Then the silence got uncomfortable "I've got some white hair in one eyebrow." She said almost apologetically.

"I've noticed."

The conversation shifted. The glasses emptied. They brought out another bottle. About halfway though it I went to the car to find few recent pictures. I came back and slipped in the door. They were paying too much attention to each other to notice. I had no desire to interrupt; I stood quietly and watched.

He was on his back on the couch, she was over him, one knee between his legs, and she had pinned his arms above his head. Her back was arched pressing her breasts into this bare chest through the thin cotton of her top. He gently sucked her lower lip. She lolled her tongue to the side and slid the thickest part into his mouth. He sucked it as he had her lip. She pulled back, the tip of her tongue played against the lips and teeth of his open mouth. She plunged her tongue deep into his mouth and their lips locked in a deep kiss. They parted enough for his tongue to slide to a spot just behind her ear. She raised enough to move one hand to his chest where she scratched and fondled his chest hair as if she had a small paw to caress his pelt. Her hand worked its way down. His cock had stiffened down the leg of his shorts to form a firm arch against the material. She caressed it with one finger. Johan opened his eyes and saw me.

"Hi again." He grinned.

Susan sat up with a wide-eyed start. "Oh shit." Her nipples were very hard and visible. Her top, which had been dry, was now spotted with perspiration. She quickly crossed her legs suggesting something else might have moistened. "We get a little carried away sometimes."

"Nothing wrong with that."

"No, really we've heard 'get a room' about a million times."

I laughed. "You've got one. It's your house. Besides you're a very sexy couple. I love the way you touch each other." I sat down and took a sip of my wine. "Carry on if you'd like."

Johan ran a finger between her breasts making her nipples stand out even more. I didn't even pretend to look elsewhere. She eyed me a moment then grinned mischievously, captured his finger and teased it with her tongue. Johan sat up and nibbled and licked the back of her free hand. He moved to the inside of her wrist and worked his way up with nibbles and tiny licks. He cupped her breast as he nibbled and licked her shoulder, neck and ear. I watched her eyes, as she grew more and more aroused, knowing that she had an appreciative audience. She turned to her lover and they shared a long deep kiss. She glanced at me once more as if to ask me if this was really all right, then straddled Johan's legs. With her back to me she let herself go. They kissed licked and lightly bit as they ran their hands over each other's bodies. She scratched his chest. He reached under her top and pinched her nipples. She mewed then kissed him passionately. She straightened his hard cock in his shorts then pressed her crotch hard against it.

My own cock was so hard it hurt but I was afraid to shift it, thinking they might stop if they saw me touching myself. The blood pounded in my ears as if it had nowhere else to go in my excitement. I had seen much more than this on video, but this was no video. I knew this people, and they were doing this right in front of me knowing I was watching. It was so intensely real. Utterly unlike a professionally staged fantasy with made up model-like actors. I watched, agonizingly aroused, as Susan moaned into Jonathan's mouth and he squeezed her breasts then lifted her top. She gasped, then broke her kiss and got up pulling down her top as she nearly fell back to the couch. She breathed as if she had just run a marathon and her pupils were drug-like in their dilation. After a moment she caught her breath enough to speak.

"That was a fucking rush!" she grinned. "It felt so naughty."

Johan made a noise in his throat that sounded like an agreement but also like disappointment.

"Yeah." Was all my dry throat could manage.

She looked worried then. "What are we doing? I mean are you going to join us in the bedroom or something?"

Johan grunted. "Yeah, that's a good question."

I tried to clear the fog in my brain. If Jennifer were here we might both want to join you." I blurted, "or not... I don't know. She's not here and I can't ask her, and I don't want to cheat."

Susan nodded. "I would hate to screw things up for you two."

I felt the moment start to fade. It one of those countless moments when something totally erotic almost happens then doesn't because the people involved lose their nerve. I didn't want to lose my nerve. I knew what I wanted. I just had to be brave enough to say it. "Watching isn't cheating. I want to watch you two fuck, right here, right now."

She looked at her husband.

"I want to have sex with my wife right here, right now, and I don't care if a whole roomful of people watch."

Susan shook her head. "I want to do this but it feels kind of weird."

"How does it feel weird?" I asked. "Is there something we can do about it?"

She smiled after a minute then stood up, pulling Johan after her. She extended her other hand to me and pulled us into a group hug. "It feels friendlier now." She said and led us both into the bedroom. She kicked some laundry off a chair for me then motioned Johan onto the bed, where she snuggled back into his arms facing me. "Get naked!" She commanded. "There's no way I'm doing this unless I can see exactly how much you're enjoying it."

I practically tore off my clothes, desperate to free my cock. Susan watched me appreciatively, especially when my rigid pole sprang free of my pants. I lounged back in the chair, spreading my legs slightly to give her a good view of my cock and balls. I locked my eyes on hers and ran a fingertip from the base of my balls to the tip of my shaft, then waited.

"You are enjoying this aren't you?" She got out of bed and walked towards me, she did a catwalk turn away from me, arched her back and stripped off her shirt. She turned back to me cupping her breasts and fondling her nipples. She was attractive but not centerfold like. She was a little to thin and her breasts sagged a bit as if her small chest could not support their weight. There was also her mad eyes and shock of two-color hair. It was all those little flaws that had me so turned on. They made her so real. I really wanted to see her pussy. She turn her back to me again, bent over and eased down her shorts. She paused and flexed her cheeks as her little hole came into view. She let her shorts fall revealing her dark blond fur and long pink lips. I could smell her musk. Her juices make her clit glisten. She covered her self with her hands and faced me with a theatrical shy pout. She threw aside her hands and revealed a white tuft in her pubic hair.

"I love that little white patch." Johan said from the bed.

She pounced back to his side. "And I love," she said tonguing his nipple, "every hair," she moved lower, "on your," nibbling his belly, "body." She tore off his shorts and spread his legs turning her attention to his thighs then his balls, nibbling, licking, and tugging his hair with her teeth. She licked up his shaft, pulled back his foreskin and eyed his shining head like a little friend. She licked and sucked lightly before swallowing half his length and riding him with her mouth.

After a few moments he stopped her long enough to move down the bed and swing her legs over his shoulders. Soon squealing sounds came from her cock full mouth and she ground herself into his face. Her first little squeal shot though my nerves. I couldn't see Johan's tongue and her pussy only the results, her arched back, and her grinding pelvis. I love cunniligus more than almost any other part of sex and, spoiled by video porn, I wanted a different camera angle. I rose and moved to the head of their bed. I felt a flash of shame for a moment as they glanced at me wondering what I was doing. I leaned against the wall letting them know that the rules had not changed. I was still just watching. 'Yes,' I thought, 'I'm pervy little voyeur, but you're pervy little exhibitionists. Isn't it fun.' Johan seemed to grin in agreement as he sucked Sue's clitoris. Their shower had left them clean save for the scent of their arousal. Together the smelled of pure sex. She was spread wide and slick with sweat and her freely flowing lubrication. As she rocked her hips her asshole seemed to thrust at me. I wanted to lick it as Johan licked her clit, but that was not the game we were playing. I moved to the foot of the bed and felt almost as strong an urge to lick his tightening balls.

I sat down again just as Sue let go of his cock and thrust into his face harder. He eyes were closed and her mouth hung open as she made a high pitched mating song that was very different from the throaty cries of my own lover. She pushed herself up with her arms and froze, her face contorting as she let out a long wail. When her eyes opened she seemed startled to see me but soon smiled as she eyed me in the chair massaging my cock and balls. She got up and kissed Johan's face, and said, "I want to lounge fuck."

He nodded. She straddled his cock facing me then leaned back until she was lying on her back across his chest with him still inside her. She slowly moved her hips as he caressed her breasts, her belly, and sometimes her clit. It was like a slow erotic dance that gradually built in tempo over several minutes. The gentleness of it bound me and my hands until, as their movements became more urgent I caressed myself with a moistened finger. In time he thrust into her vigorously from below. As she began to squeal once more he rolled her over and pulled her hips to meet his kneeling pounding. His deep grunting matched her high shrieks until finally, with her face mashed into a pillow, he thrust forward and stayed buried in her as he howled in pleasure. Her own fingers soon brought her over the edge as he came inside her.

They separated slowly and found towels by the bed. In a moment they were sitting in bed looking at me. The expectation on Sue's face let me know it was my turn to be the entertainment. I slid down in the chair and massaged the muscles of my inner thighs until I gripped the base of my balls and cock. I sucked a finger to wetness and pushed it into my ass. Only then did I begin to thrust my hips and hand together. She held my eyes with hers as a reached my long delayed orgasm. I groaned and trembled as my sperm shot into the air and splattered my stomach and chest. I could not move for a moment. Then she rose came to me with a towel. I reached up to take it but she shook her head and gently cleaned me from my chest down. Her eyes never left mine and she never touched me except with the towel.

She returned to the bed were Johan sat grinning like a child who had done something bad but was not in the least bit sorry. He seemed like the most uninhibited parts of two cultures, European and Californian, made one. Then there was "boy crazy" Susan, the madness in her eyes seemed now to reflect something in me. Who was the real loose canon?

Thud.

It was one of those moments after sex when you come back to Earth none to gently. A dozen doubts rushed through my head. We'd broken a dozen social rules, but was that a good thing or a bad thing? Was this whole scene some bohemian act of rebellion or some bourgeois bit of psuedo-suburban swinging? Was I shallow and narcissistic for asking that? How gay was I for wanting to lick Johan's balls? Did he think I was totally gay for fingering my ass? Would Susan have liked it if I'd licked her ass? Wasn't I supposed to be the older restrained man in this situation? After all I'm the one who's been married for more than ten years. Jennifer...

12