Real Men Still Exist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PayDay
PayDay
55 Followers

He didn't trust this condom, not with the load he had for her. He would worry about those conversations later. Right now, he wanted to shower this beauty in every drop of sperm he had left. He could always fill her up later.

"Here... it.... Cooooooomes," he pulled out at "it" and shot a load bigger than the first one, all over every part of her above the waist. It didn't seem possible, plausible, nor feasible. It was as if a full bucket was dropped on her. He had not even noticed she was stroking his shaft with two hands - he thought he was doing it himself - but his hands were still firmly planted on her sexy hips. He leaned in and kissed her, Eileen kissed him back harder than she ever kissed anyone. She was in love, but she'd worry about that later.

He was still hard as a rock. He could tell she needed a break, but waited for her to let go of his piece, not in any particular rush.

The poor girl was a mess, her hair was everywhere, sperm from her forehead to the hem of her skirt, and she couldn't have looked happier. Her eyes were glowing and dreamy. Slowly Prometheus picked her up and set her heels to the ground, then pulled up his pants, tucking his erection down a leg.

Off in the distance they could hear both applause and laughter.

The trunk of his car looked like it had been in a rainstorm, with almost every fluid two people could make. He could only smile, his hand was still around her waist. Eileen was scooping his cum off her face and licking it off her fingers. He never wanted to let her go, but he had to, at least temporarily. He popped the trunk with the keyfob and handed her a towel from inside.

While the trunk was still open, she pulled off what was left of Jenna's skirt, gathered her clothes, and tossed them in. Standing in only high heels, with her purse, she closed the trunk and smeared their fluids around on the car, with the towel, in an attempt to clean it up.

"Don't worry, Red," he laughed as he patted her firm bum, "I'll have it detailed at the body shop." She was smiling at him, and his pet name. "You wouldn't happen to be able to cook, would you?" He asked her directly, with no other agenda past yes or no.

"Absolutely, handsome, why don't you take me home and I'll show you."

"Absolutely," was his reply as they sat on the cool, plush leather seats, him shirtless, her naked.

PayDay
PayDay
55 Followers