Real Story

Story Info
Keeping wife on loose leash can be fun.
8.2k words
4.17
151.8k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyright protected and may not be reproduced in part or whole without the express written consent from the author of this story. It is also not to be used by anyone other than Literotica.com.

Let me start by saying this is my first attempt at writing and when a person begins something, I am a firm believer that they should stick with something they know, in my case the truth. So yes this is a true story and if you like my story, I hope to hear positive feedback to start writing some of my wife and I's adventures. If you have criticism for me, please forward it too, but remember be kind, it is my first attempt. Part of this will be written by myself and part by my wife as I was not there for all of this story. Names have been changed to protect our identities. Enjoy!!!

* * * * *

Mike:

Renee and I got married and started a perfect life together. Let me start by describing Renee for you; she's 5'4", 125lbs, 36c/d cup, blondish brown hair, hazel eyes and has the most sensitive shaved pussy I have ever seen or felt. She is a good cross between Lorraine Bracko and Sarah Jessica Parker when it comes to looks and body. We had been using birth control pills as her method of protection. Renee had previously been married to a very mean man who degraded her and beat her while never satisfying her sexual needs. She never knew she had such a sensually diverse side to her until after we made love and she experienced her first real orgasms with a man. After her initial opening up, she learned to masturbate, watch porno and relate her fantasies to me. Most of them seem rather tame as she had just started having fantasies for the first time in her life. For example; to have her wrist held tightly, to imply force, when having sex. She was very receptive and immediately loved sucking cock to orgasm and having a hard cock stuffed up her perfectly shaped ass.

Renee worked as a hostess at a little dance club in a small town. She had many men ogling her and throwing themselves at her feet nightly, which she contributed to them being drunk. I used to wait for her at home and couldn't wait for the time she would be joining me. Usually after work, she had a shot or two of alcohol and occasionally went out for a bite to eat with her coworkers at this small town's version of an all night Denny's. A drunk woman is one of the sexiest sights on earth. Whenever Renee gets tipsy, she becomes extremely aroused and it is during these times I have found out most of her more exciting fantasies. I would wait for her to come home from the club and inquire about the guys hitting on her during the night. We would both get a little randy and usually end up having fantastic sex for a large remainder of the night. I found out that as this happened more and more, I would stroke my cock and fantasize about the guys getting hard and the methods of they would employ trying to get into her pants. This and the occasional thought of her somehow letting them get away with a little something would have me on the verge of cumming for the hours leading up to her coming home.

One of our fondest fantasies is to think of one of my wife's previous boyfriends named Richie. He is a very good-looking guy with a huge eleven-inch cock. My wife had never actually seen it, but she had felt it up against her stomach on their dates and once it was lying against her ass as they slept together after a party. The girls at the club often referred to his huge cock as the bat. Every one of them would say, "He's never going to stick that thing near me!", but he had stretched a lot of them on dates after they said that. Richie and I were once using the urinal in the club restroom side by side. I couldn't help myself and looked down. What I saw was unbelievable, he was holding his cock with both hands and a good 3 inches was still extended from his hands and it was 3/4 the size of a beer can. I got hard immediately. I couldn't even take a leak, not to mention I couldn't take my eyes off of it. He was watching me look at his cock as it thickened in his hands and the head flared. At that moment, three guys walked into the restroom. I think had it not been for someone walking in I would have probably at least touched it.

When Renee made it home that night I told her I had indeed witnessed Richie's massive cock with my own eyes. She thought I was just trying to arouse her, but in the end finally believed what I had told her. She was immediately wet and her pussy was the loosest I have ever felt it. During the day, I had stopped by a local lingerie shop. I ended up purchasing a ten-inch long seven-inch around blue veiny vibrator and affectionately named it Richie for Renee. I looked deep in Renee's eyes and told her to stay in bed as I was getting Richie. She had an immediate quizzical look on her face. That looked quickly changed from quizzical to semi-fear as she saw the size of the vibrator I had purchased. I forcefully spread her legs apart and stuck the head inside her pussy. As soon as I switched on the vibrator she immediately went into an orgasm. I asked her if she wanted to fuck Richie's long fat cock and she screamed, "Yes!" She immediately went into strong convulsions and the fake-cock slipped up inside her almost all the way. I leaned down and sucked hard on her clit. She came so hard and long that she only made a gurgling sound and momentarily passed out. When she awoke and could speak intelligently, I asked her what she thought about that made her cum so hard. She said it was the thought of Richie ramming his big cock in her while I ate her cunt and his load out of her when he was done. I got so excited that I pumped my cock up and down only a few times before cumming all over her legs and went to sleep.

The next night was Thursday and Renee had to work at the club. I noticed that Renee's birth control pack was in our dresser and the pills for the last three days had not been taken. I jacked off and teased myself like normal until I finally fell asleep at 3am, she should have been home by 2:30am at the latest. When I woke up about 6am, Renee was laying next to me showered and asleep. We both awoke for the day about 10am. I immediately started playing with her and asked her if one her boyfriends had kept her out all night. She said she just got caught up having a few drinks and talking with friends from the club. She said she had just lost track of time. I immediately took Richie out and started sucking her pussy while fucking her with the oversized object. I asked her if she'd still liked to get fucked. She screamed yes and started cumming. I flipped her over and stuffed my cock up her ass while still forcing that vibrator in her pussy. It was so tight against my cock that I immediately started shooting my cum up her ass. As we uncoupled from each other, she said that I acted like I loved cumming in her rear-end. I said that I didn't have much choice as she had forgotten to take her birth control for the last 3 days. She simply smiled and laughed, but made no comment. After Renee left for work, I went and looked at her birth control pills. She still had not taken any pills. Friday night pretty much went the same as the night before with me falling asleep around 3am. I again found her in bed early in the morning with her excuse being the same. She was receptive to sex in the morning after waking up and even seemed to be encouraging me to cum in her pussy. Using better judgment, I sprayed cum on her tits instead of in her.

Well, it was Saturday night now and I was bound and determined to find out the truth once and for all. I went to the club and saw Richie talking to Renee as she worked. I watched her bring him drinks over a 2-hour time frame with money from her till. She seemed to be doting over him. She did look incredible at the club that night. She almost always wore pants, but tonight she was wearing a mini-skirt and it fell about 6 inches above her knees. She seemed to have a lot of tips in her till considering she was buying Richie's drinks.

It was getting late and the club would be closing soon. I left and went outside to a place between the buildings behind the club to wait. I watched as Richie and Renee walked out to his van in the parking lot. They were one of the last to leave. As soon as the last car was pulling out they finished the rest of their walk holding hands like a couple. Richie opened her door for her then leaned in and kissed her deeply before shutting the door. He went around and got in his side. I could see them lean towards the center and kiss again before pulling out. I had a ping of jealousy in my stomach like I had been punched, but there was no denying the hard-on that I also had.

I had to run the better part of a block to reach the place I had parked the car. By the time I got to my car, started it and attempted to follow them; they had been long gone. I went to the small restaurant where we all hung out, but there was no sign of his van. I stopped and said hi to all the people, but none of them seemed to know where Renee was. I decided I would go home, but no matter what the cost, I would not fall asleep.

The time on the clock read 4:53am when she came through the doors on our patio. I was nude in the kitchen hiding and waiting for her. She was slightly staggering as she passed me to make her way down the hall to the bathroom. I snuck up from behind her and wrapped my arms around her. She jumped as she tried to gain her composure. I went to kiss her, but she turned away saying she had gotten sick and needed to go to the bathroom and clean up before she could give me the proper attention. I reached for her shoulder to turn her around to look at me. Her wet hair ran against my arm and hand. I don't know about being sick, but what I could smell was a strong smell of sex. I looked her over and her hair still had cum dripping from it. I kissed her and forced my tongue into her mouth. It tasted just like she'd been sucking someone off.

I grabbed her by her arm and forced her into the bedroom. As I flipped the light on, the sight before me was one to behold. One whole side of her head was matted with cum. I forced her back into a sitting position on the bed. As she sat down, her legs spread. She had no panties on and the whole back of her skirt was filled with cum. I spread her legs apart and saw that her pussy was swollen and stretched with what seemed like a ton of cum pouring from her. She shocked me by grabbing the back of my head and forcing me down to her dripping pussy. Before my lips could even touch her pussy she was screaming, "Eat my pussy!" over and over as she was cumming. I couldn't deny or disappoint her so I finished leaning in and stuck my tongue right in her stretched out pussy. I found the taste very sexy and pleasant and started to eat her with enthusiasm. She was having orgasm after orgasm. I pulled back to look into her face as she came. That's when I noticed that her asshole was all stretched out and there was cum dripping from it. I was very surprised that her ass could take a cock the size of Richie's. At that moment I was so turned-on and proud. I had her get up on her hands and knees. It was then that I felt I must prove my love for her by leaning in and tonguing the cum from her derriere. This launched her into multiple orgasms as she rubbed her clit for me. I needed to find my own release. I stood and slid my cock into her asshole effortlessly. Then I slipped into her pussy with the same effect. Even though I was loving the sloppy feeling, I needed more friction. I grabbed her wet hair and pulled her head down on my cock. I went all the way to the back of her throat. Something I had never been able to do during our lovemaking. She was never able to take the bottom 2 inches of my cock in her throat as she claimed it hit her gag reflex. It felt so good I pulled her head tight against me and came. She didn't even flinch as she sucked my cum down in just 2 swallows of her throat.

I got "Richie" and started sliding it into her pussy, I had initially tried to squeeze it up her ass, but she said she was too raw there. It went into her pussy much easier then it had previously. I asked her to tell me why she came home looking so used. She started telling me about these two different guys who were forcing her. I cut her off mid-sentence and told her if she didn't tell me the truth I would end up sliding "Richie" up her ass as punishment. She just closed her eyes and acted as if she didn't know where to start. I told her of my going to the club, seeing her doting over Richie, buying him drinks and what I had seen when the club closed. A tear came down her cheek as she told me she was sorry if she had hurt me or our marriage. I told her as long as we were totally honest with each other we could work through anything. With a couple of deep breaths, she told me, it was mainly my fault for her extra-marital play. Then she unfolded this incredible story for me.

Renee: First off let me state that it was by total accident that I missed taking my birth control pills three days in a row. I went to work on Thursday as normal and it was karaoke night at the club. Nothing happened much in the beginning, two guys were steadily ordering drinks and trying their best to pick me up. As I came back to their table, the cuter one of the two pulled me by my hips sideways and my only choice was to sit in his lap or risk spilling the drinks. I put their drinks down then told him this wasn't a strip bar and I couldn't give a lap dance. In an effort not to bruise his ego or ruin my tips from basically my only patrons, I stood, turned and gently patted his lap stating that he did have a nice lap to sit on, but this plan backfired in my face because I ended up patting his hard-on. It was the same size as Mike's length-wise but seemed much thicker. Everytime I went to their table after, he made sure I got a chance to see the outline of his cock. Now married woman or not, that kind of flattery, is bound to make any woman wet and a little randy. Eventually they did indeed leave and about 10 minutes later Richie walked in. I figured, great I'm going from being teased by one cock to another, especially after what Mike told me about Richie. The child in me wanted to unwrap his pants like a Christmas present.

Richie made some small talk with me. He was charming and pleasant as always. I thought quickly about how he had always been a great kisser. Back when we dated, I didn't know I could appreciate a cock his size or any cock for that matter. I am more open, honest and realize my own sensuality since seeing Mike. I know that sex can be all about me sometimes, not just spending five minutes to make an unappreciative guy cum.

I kept working, but it was apparent, being the week before payday in a little small town would be sparing on tips. I was able to get off early. I sat with Richie and had a few drinks. I must have had one or two too many. I felt I had to use the restroom before I left the club, but when I went to stand I found myself grabbing the chair for balance. Richie laughed and said, "Too much serving them, not enough drinking them!" He volunteered like the gentleman he had always been to help me make my way to the restroom. I was walking with my arm around his waist and he had his arm around my shoulder as we had when we dated. It was a very nice warm comforting feeling. As I used the potty, I went to wipe and noticed my panties were completely soaked through and I was dripping juicy. I figured I'd better get home soon or I might get into some trouble.

Richie asked me if he could drive me to our local hangout. I said I was in no condition to drive and agreed to this. As we walked out to his van, I found one of his hands squeezing my asscheeks and when we finally got to his van he opened the side door of the van. He laid the bench-seat down like a three-quarters bed. Even though the hangout is only two miles away, I must have passed out or fell asleep. When I awoke my head was lying on a blanket in Richie's lap and he was caressing my hair. We were parked at one of the local parks that looked off a cliff out into the stars over the ocean. I had a blanket on me, but it was then that I noticed I had no pants on. I checked and still had my panties on. I asked him what the deal with my pants was. He asked me in the past if he had always been a gentleman and I agreed he had. Then he merely stated that my pants looked like they were cutting off my circulation and he took them off so I could be comfortable. Then I noticed my bra was gone too. He said he wanted a momento to remember this by and admitted that he had seen my breasts when he removed it. I slyly asked if he had also seen under my panties. He said, "Well, yes." Then he said, "Don't be mad, it isn't what you think." He said as he tried to pull my pants off; my panties came down too. Once he had my pants off he tried to pull my panties back up, but I had spread my legs. He did get to see my swollen pussy. He said that by rubbing my clit for a second, I closed my legs and allowed him to finish pulling them back up. This really got my juices re-flowing.

Richie then shocked and caught me a little off guard by asking me what had made me so wet. When I didn't answer right a way, he said he had noticed I had changed in attitude and self-confidence for the better since being with Mike. He then asked again why I was so wet or if I was always like that. I said that alcohol always effects me a little like this and told of the story of the 2 guys earlier, but I wasn't ready to tell him he had probably finished off the waterfalls inside me. I got flustered and threw it back at him, "What turns you on?" (Mike: This is the part she blames me for) With that he said married women have always been a turn-on to him and when their hubbies stare at his cock, that also turns him on. He asked if Mike had told me he saw it. I said yes. He asked what Mike had thought of it. I don't know why, but the first words out of my mouth were, "If you two had been alone any longer you probably would have gotten a blowjob."

Next thing I knew the blanket flew back and Richie was sitting with no pants or underwear on. His cock was indeed massive and it pointed right at my mouth. Richie just placed his hand on the back of my head, pushed ever so slightly until his cockhead slid inside my mouth. It had a big glob of precum at the tip of his cock and that was the first thing that touched my tongue. It tasted so creamy and amazingly sweet. Now he was rocking into my face as he pushed slightly harder on the back of my head. I reached around and placed my hand on the shaft and stroked it up and down his length. I finally rested my hand on his balls. They felt so full and deprived. They were both about the size of a baseball with each being about the size of a golf ball. I love in pornos where guys shoot a huge load. Sometimes I would rather sacrifice seeing a smaller cock that shoots a huge load than a large one that just dribbles. It felt like I had both larger and more here. He then did something that was unexpected. He said that I needed to get used to sucking a cock his size and he literally shoved about 7 thick inches down my throat. He told me to breathe through my nose while holding down my head. I don't know why, but I just started cumming. I ended up swallowing about another inch but no more and I was far off from doing the whole thing. He started thrusting in my mouth while telling me that I sucked his cock better than anyone ever had. He pulled me up long enough to kiss me and strip off my top. We tongue kissed as he roughly kneaded my breasts and pinched my nipples. I jacked his cock with both hands, which seemed to produce several large drops of precum down his head and shaft.

He then turned me stomach down on the seat. He got behind me and I could feel his cock pressing against the fabric of my panties and pushing into me. It was then I remembered about not taking my birth control pills. I told Richie he couldn't penetrate me if he didn't use a condom because I had missed taking my birth control pills this morning (even though it had really been a couple of days). He just pulled my panties completely off my ass and what I felt next was a mixture of heaven and hell. He pushed his wet sloppy head into my pussy. I knew I should have stopped him for Mike's and my marriage's sake, but just like my mouth about eight inches disappeared in me. Oh gawd, I'm cumming now even thinking about it just like I did then. Richie grabbed my shoulders and started shoving his cock home inside me. I have been able to take about 9 inches of the vibrator Mike bought for me and that is about where he was bottoming out at. I managed to puff out between strokes that he should pull out when he came. He pushed in tight against me and said I had "BIGGER" things to worry about, then he slowly and a little painfully pushed his last 2 inches into me. I had never been so full or stretched. It became the most wonderful sensation that I have ever felt and then he started slowly jerking. I could feel his warm pulsing and spraying inside my pussy. All I could say before launching into the biggest orgasms of my life was, "Yes!!!!!!!"

12