Real Story of Becoming a Dom 10/97

Story Info
How he started in the BDSM world.
1.1k words
4.39
30.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
39_Keeper
39_Keeper
14 Followers

There are lots of good Fiction books out there as well as well as this wonderful site. I just recently found this site – but thought I would share about my experience with a book and some of this kind of erotic reading.

I began my interest off the net - reading things - and understanding that this was not a "bad" thing - and then more and more started to accept this part of me -- as I did - I gained valuable understanding of who I was - but I was newly divorced and needed to share with some one - to fulfill the physical side - to take a leap and KNOW if this was me or not. This was around Halloween 5 years ago now. I was dating a woman that I got along with sexually very well - (it was vanilla at that time) - but we were just then started to talk about some of the things that we had found on the net(I met her on the net as well at first) - anyway - we were going to a Halloween party - that was a bit of a fetish party as well - it was called the Sex-tasy Ball - it was held at a local bar here in Louisville - and it had TONs of people -- some dressed ins wonderful fetish wear - so that you knew that this was just not a Halloween costume -- and some - well -- some you can tell it was just for the night. But they did have a spanking and flogging exhibition upstairs -- which was cool -- and down stairs near the entrance there was some tattooing going on -- what a fest for the senses. As the night was going on and drinks were being consumed --the party was a blast. My date was dressed in a Elvira out fit - and she had the breasts to fill it out as well - so I was a happy camper - and I was dresses as a sexy devil (I am including a picture of me - taken just before the Ball) and my costume had some chains on in as you can see. Our mind was flooded with images - and we stayed in a heightened since of sexuality all night. When the bar closed that night at 4am - we then went to my apartment together and sort of collapsed in the bed together - dancing and drinking had done us in - we just fell asleep - nude - lying next to each other.

The next morning I awoke first - and because of the drinking that I had done the night before - I got up to get some water - my mouth was very dry - I came back into the bedroom and was standing at the doorway and looking at my girl friend -- nude on my bed - and just starting to lazily wake up. She looked at me and smiled -- this part of my memory is so crystal clear - I smiled back and said - "do you trust me?" and she said "completely" - ahhh -- what sweet words those were to me. - What perfect words there were at that time. I said right then - with a big shit eating grin on my face "ok - I have a surprise for you then." - I went to the living room and gathered the chains off my costume - and brought them into the bedroom - and proceeded to restrict her movement with the chains - my first experience with the control that bondage plays -- I was Hooked!!!! - she was wonderful and in ecstasy. -- what a day that was.

After that - we started to explore a little more. I had been starting to chat with some people about BDSM and some one had suggested the Anne Rice Books - The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty. Which we then bought -- in the evenings that she would spend over at my apartment - I would bind her in different ways - but always blindfold her as well -- I would have the lights off - except for candle light - for it set the mood and just made the bedroom more of the play room that it was meant to be - and by the candle light - she within my reach - her naked body - tied up - I would read to her - out loud from these books -- filling her head with these images -- making the sound of my voice her concentration - occasionally - I would run a finger along her body - and I would revel at the affects that it would have - nipples stiffening -- her wetness flowing - being bound -- and these images in her head -- the sensual ness of the vanilla candle burning filling the air -- just the sound of my voice -- a simple kiss from me could make her cum. I loved the control that I had.

I started calling her my Beauty -- after the main character in the book - and then I became Beauty's Keeper -- and that became my screen name as well -- as I studied more on the net. After about a year - we broke up - as some times those things happen -- so I changed my name to Keeper - because I was no longer Keeping my Beauty -- but I knew that this was one thing that I did not want to let go out of my life - the sensual and sexual ness of being the Dom that I was. I don't say became - because I was always that way - I just discovered my true self. --

Over the years since then - I have had some other personal and physical times that my play has involved bondage and some spankings - fisting - some wax play -- but my aim has always been more on the sensual ness -- sexiness of this lifestyle - I could not really ever get into the pain aspects - but different strokes for different people. My mind understood this part of me perfectly then - and I have also helped people over the net discover about themselves as well. This is all about honesty - about taking the mask away and revealing who you really are. To understands the needs in yourself - and finding the complementary partner to bring those parts out of you - to have the Ultimate experience.

I wish you all well - I wish you all find your partners that you are searching for. keep trying -- keep exploring - things come to those that seek - but are also patient.

I am glad that I was able to share this in a wonderful forum like this.

John Z -- The Keeper

39_Keeper
39_Keeper
14 Followers