Real Students, Real Sex Ch. 01

Story Info
A university house with cameras.
1.6k words
4.28
51.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 – "Rich and Jess christen the apartment"

I watched Jessica slowly impale herself on Richard's massive cock. The lucky lad was lying back on the bed of her college-room and the fit blonde was preparing to mount him reverse cow-girl style. Jess guided her boyfriend's stiff dick to her pussy lips with one hand, and began to lower herself onto him - the shaft buckled for a moment, but then the throbbing purple head popped inside the girl and I could see Jessica's eyes bulge at the sensation. She was looking straight towards me as she pushed herself further down Rich's fat fuck pole, but I was safely out of sight behind the one-way mirror above her dresser.

As far as the young couple were aware, they were perfectly alone and unobserved. Jessica was visibly enjoying the large mirror that let her watch herself screwing, but didn't have a clue that another set of eyes could see the exact same scene...

Jess slowly slid herself up and down Richard's manhood a few times, watching how her body moved in the mirror. After a while though, both her eyes and mine were glued to the spot where their bodies joined. Despite pushing herself down fairly hard, there were still a few stubborn inches of cock that hadn't made it inside Jessica's pussy. Suddenly Richard's hands appeared on Jessica's hips and pulled them firmly towards his crotch. At the same time he thrust his hips skyward, and his full length disappeared from view. The girl let out a cry of shock that was audible through the wall, and I watched her wriggle around on Rich's weapon as it stretched her. He laughed, gripped her firmly and kept his cock balls-deep inside her til she settled down.

Jess started moving again – slowly at first but soon picking up speed, and before long the two sex-hungry teenagers were slamming into each other at breakneck pace. Now that the two of them had got going, it didn't look like they were going to stop for anyone. I lost count of the number of different positions they tried, and Jessica enjoyed several loud orgasms along the way.

After a good hour of intense fucking, I watched Richard shoot a thick load of cum across Jessica's arse cheeks and I knew I'd made the right decision to come back to University. Despite having spent the last 3 years working in and around the porn industry, the little show I'd just watched had turned me on more than anything I'd ever seen in a studio. And, as I turned to the video-camera standing next to me, I couldn't wait to find out if the rest of the world agreed.

With one last look at the pair of dirty fuckers on the other side of the glass, who had now retired to the bed in a tangle of naked limbs, I slipped quietly out of the viewing room. I hurried up the narrow darkened staircase past doors to equivalent facilities for each of the 11 other apartments in the building.

Coming to the end of the steps I let myself into my own accommodation, a luxury penthouse covering the entire top floor. Pushing a bookcase aside I stepped inside yet another secret room. Filled with a dozen or so split screen monitors, a top of the range mixing desk, plus one full wall screen this was the eyes and ears of the building - my editing suite.

Sitting down in the obligatory black leather swivel chair I flicked a bank of switches and waited for the footage of Jess and Rich to be uploaded. It would take a few minutes; not only was there the camcorder from the viewing room, but also several hidden cameras and microphones inside the apartment itself.

Whilst I waited I quickly scanned through the rest of the building on the main screen. Nothing exciting was happening in any of the other apartments, the swimming pool and gym were deserted, and just a couple of people were watching MTV in the common room. It was only the first night though; I had a feeling that once the others settled in there would be more than enough action to fill all the monitors – they were students after all, what else did they have to do all day?

For the moment I turned my attention back to the film I'd just collected. Jessica was exactly the type of girl I'd hoped to find upon my return to Meddlebury University, and as I watched her strip off on screen and start to give Richard a sloppy blowjob I contrasted her with my experiences since I'd left Meddlebury 3 years ago...

After I left Uni I'd stumbled into the adult entertainment industry as an actor in some low budget porn movies (my girlfriend at the time suggested it after I failed to get any of the graduate jobs I applied for). My IT degree, plus some contacts I made on set, let me create a few lucrative porno websites and I was soon making more than any of my class mates who had gone into law or accountancy.

For a while I thought I enjoyed the lifestyle as well. It sounds like every guys dream to be surrounded by gorgeous girls who are either starring in your photo shoots and films, or busy fucking and sucking you just to get the chance to be one of those stars. But, it didn't take long for the novelty of perfect "size 10" sex professionals to wear off. I started to long for the mix of excitement and naivety that my sexual adventures as a student had possessed. The girls of Meddlebury had been the horniest, naughtiest fuckers I'd ever known – and like a true entrepreneur, I saw this as a gap in the market.

So, I sold some of my websites and headed back to University. I bought a luxury apartment block in the middle of town and made a few modifications; cameras concealed in light fittings, picture frames, shower heads, even built into the walls, plus a one-way mirror in each student bedroom.

The camera in the headboard of Jessica's bed provided the image that was on screen in my editing suite right now. Richard was fucking Jess in the missionary position, pounding into her with wild abandon and grunts of satisfaction. Jess was also writhing in pleasure, and showed just how flexible she was by spreading her legs and bringing them up to rest on Rich's broad shoulders without missing a beat.

Although the building had been completed by the start of term, without people like Rich and Jess it would have made for some really dull films. When I arrived back in town I made sure everyone on campus knew who I was (i.e. a fabulously wealthy "internet entrepreneur" who had studied at Meddlebury) and placed an ad on the University noticeboard to find my stars:

-----------------------------------------------

Luxury Apartments available for ambitious students

OK, here's the deal:

-Live in a fantastic new apartment block

-Pay no rent

-Learn how I made my fortune (weekly seminars)

-Pitch ideas to me and get investment for your business

If you're interested, contact me for an application form

(James Hart)

-----------------------------------------------

Almost everyone in the University applied. The photos they included with their application, plus further face-to-face interviews with some of them, let me make a shortlist on looks. This was then whittled down further with the help of some discrete Private Investigators who let me rate applicants on their attitudes to sex.

Finally I chose 10 of them – a couple of potential shagging stars, plus a few less obviously sex-mad students so it didn't look like such a set up. I decided to leave two rooms empty to accommodate people later in the year.

Jessica and Richard were both easy choices – captain of the football team and a cheerleader, they'd been together off and on for a year and had a notoriously open relationship. But, as the scene playing on screen now showed, they were currently very much a couple.

The film was nearing it's climax, with Richard fucking Jessica hard and fast from behind as she faced the mirror which I had been standing behind at the time. I kept switching between the shot from the viewing room and the images captured by the smoke alarm on the ceiling. As Rich rammed his dick deep inside Jess the screen showed the view from the front; her face contorted, wide-eyed and gently biting her lip. Then when he pulled back I'd change to the aerial shot and see his thick rod slick with pussy juice as he withdrew from Jess. After a couple of minutes of vigorous pounding, Richard pulled out completely (the 'pop' was captured beautifully by a mike on the dresser) and gave a groan of satisfaction as he came long and hard. The ceiling camera zoomed in on Jessica's pert ass as the cum splashed onto both cheeks, and Rich slapped his spent cock against them.

I saved the neatly edited film to my secure server and named it "Rich and Jess christen the apartment!" before adding a link, with a few choice screen grabs, to my premium website. I had a feeling my new venture was going to be a success ;-)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I hope you liked the start of this new series. A little tame whilst I set the scene, but expect more characters and greater focus on the sex in the next installment. Feedback always welcome :-)