Real Time

Story Info
Her first BDSM experience.
1.9k words
3.76
52.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so nervous. My mind was racing. What have I gotten myself into, I thought to myself as I prepared myself, for our first meeting? I have never had a real time session with a true Master before.

I did my hair as you requested. Taking my time to make everything perfect. I wanted nothing out of place when I met you. I applied my make up perfect. The look was coming together very nicely.

Now it was time to dress for you. I had gone through my closet for hours prior to pick the perfect outfit for you. I slipped on my white lace half cup bra. I made my ample bosom, almost flow out of the cup. Next, as I slipped the garter around my waist, I felt a twinge of excitement over come my body. I could feel my juices starting to flow already. How could this be? I thought to myself. I have never met this man, and already, I am getting excited about how the evening is going to go. I ran my hand slowly up my legs, unrolling the stockings as I did. I connected the stockings to the garter. Oh my God, I thought to myself. This man has such a power over me. No man has ever made me feel like this. This is our first meeting, how can this be like this? How can I feel like this already?

I slip my short black suede skirt on, then my white blouse. My heart beating like drum. My mind wandering, Will tonight, be a night, I will never forget, I thought as I applied the final touches. A string of pearls and my deep red lipstick. That's it I thought, that's the look. Classy, yet sexy.

Glancing at my watch, I see it is only 630pm. I am to be there at your hotel room by 7 PM. Your hotel was just across town. You told me to be there promptly at 7pm. I had plenty of time, or so I thought. I grab my dress coat, and walk out, thinking You will be very pleased.

I hop in my car, and head for the freeway ramp. Shortly after getting on the freeway, the traffic starts to slow. I am thinking oh my God, not tonight. I can't have this now. Much to my dismay, traffic stops. I pound my fist on the steering wheel. Oh no..this can't be happening to me. Why this? Why tonight, of all nights? And why didn't I bring my cell phone so I could call and tell you about the traffic jam. Time ticks away very slowly. Finally traffic starts to move. Yes, thank you God, I thought. I won't be but a few minutes late. He can forgive me this I am sure. I pull into the parkinglot of the hotel. My watch reads, 720pm. Oh good, I thought to myself, I finally made it. I rush out of the car and into the hotel. I know you are in the penthouse suite. I get on the elevator, and go to the top floor. I step off of the elevator. My heart is racing so wildly, that I almost feel faint. This is your last chance the point of no return. Once you knock on that door, your fate is sealed, I thought to myself. I slowly walk to the door. Dare I knock? You can do this, I said to myself. I knock quietly on the door.

I expected to see a very handsome man, behind the door, smiling at me. To my surprise, a handsome man opens the door, but there was no smile to be found. Oh my, I thought to myself. I have angered him already with my tardiness.

Without a word, you usher me in the room. Fear running though me now. What have I done? What will happen now? This was supposed to a night that would be forever etched in my mind. He looks so angry. What should I do? What should I say? You take off my coat and lay it across a chair, without speaking. You walk around behind me as I clear my throat nervously. As I start to apologize, a ball gag is inserted in my mouth and tied securely around my head.

"I told you to be here at seven sharp, and look, you are 20 minutes late. This disobedience will not be tolerated," you say in a firm, strong voice. With fear in my eyes, I just nod my head, and lower it in shame. You take your hands, and lift my face for me to look in your powerful, sexy eyes. "You say you want a true Master. Well, my pet, you have found one. For your disobedience, you will get first hand experience with me on why you should always obey me, " you say in your firm yet sexy voice,


'Now; my pet, I must inspect what belongs to me now. Remove your blouse and skirt for me," you say . "and do it seductively. I want you to please me"

As ordered, I slowly unbutton my blouse. One by one the buttons open. The blouse slips down my shoulders, and I let it drop to the floor. I reach behind me and unhook the skirt. It too falls freely to the floor, and I step out of it. Standing there before you, in my lacey undergarments, feeling shame and excitement, with a ball gag in my mouth. I see a wicked smile dance across your face.

He likes what he sees, I thought to myself. This won't be all bad. But, then, fear rises in me. the wicked smile is gone. You walk around me. Not saying a word. You touch my face. Then the tops of my protruding bosom. Walking behind me, you lightly graze my bottom with your strong hands. Your hand slips down between my legs, and you pry them apart with a force. I'm scared to death, yet excited by your touch. How can this be? Why am I getting excited? Your hand slips up between my legs. Two fingers slip around. You can feel my moist excitement. "Oh my," you say. "you are a naughty girl aren't you?"

I nod my head. Terror and passion both races through me. "You have dressed well to please me my pet, but for your disobedience, you will have to be punished'" you say.

You place a black satin blindfold over my face. You tell me stay put and think about how to be more obedient. You take my hands and tie them behind my back. I hear your footsteps disappear. What now? Oh my God, will he kill me? Oh I knew this was a bad idea. These thoughts raced through my mind as I heard you returning.

You take my hand and lead me through the room. You tell me to lay face down on the bed. I do as I am told. You uncuff my hands. I am thinking now. I have my hands back now. I can fight my way out if need be, yes yes yes. But my freedom was short lived. You tie my hands, stretched out across the bed. You spread my legs and fasten them securely to the bed as well. Oh my God, what is going to happen now I thought.

I feel your hand slap my milky white ass. I gasp in pain. Again I feel your hand firmly on my ass, What's this? Damn, this is turning me on. Should I let Master know this is good? No, I better not, I thought.

Again, your hand slaps my ass. My bottom is starting to get warm from your spanking. "You see my pet, I will not tolerate your disobedience. You will learn your proper place with me," You say. Thinking I am going to feel your hand on my ass again, I await your spanking. But this time it is not your hand. What are you spanking me with? I say to myself. it's a flogger. You are spanking me with your flogger. I feel the deerskin strips smack my ass several times. The heat and pain are both growing considerably on my bottom. "Ahhh, yes, you say. That how your pale ass should look, nice and red." Your hand runs over my ass, and your fingers run across the mastery of your skilled spanking. I whimper in pain and excitement. I could feel my juices flowing as you spanked me. I can't believe this excited me so much.

Your hand slips between my legs. Your index finger enters me. "Oh yes my pet," you say. I like what this has done to you. I am going to untie you now dear. Now you are going to serve my as I wish."

You untie my hands and my legs. You remove the ball gag. You are not an uncaring Master. You give me sip of water. "Now my dear. You will worship my cock," you say. You tell me to undress you. I comply with a "Yes Sir."

You order me to my knees. You tell me to hold out my right hand. You squirt alittle lube in my hand and tell me to stroke your cock until you are hard. I do as I am ordered. Feeling your cock grow in my hand. When you are completely erect you order me to lick the end of your cock. My tongue darts across tip. As I start the second swipe with my tongue, you grab my head and pull my face on your cock. "Now worship my cock with you mouth, my pet. Show me how much you love it," you tell me. I take your cock in my mouth, and you start pumping your hips slowly. I feel your cock sliding deeper and deeper in my wanting mouth. Your cock is so sweet. I can feel it tickle the back of my throat. Yourhands on my head, you start fucking my mouth harder and faster. I look up and see the fire of passion in your eyes. I go back to worshipping the cock that I want so badly.

You grab my head tight and shove your cock deep in the recesses of my wanting mouth. With a groan, you cum with a mighty explosion. I swallow your sweet masterly goodness, greedily. Trying not to lose a drop.

You finish cumming, and pull me off the floor. You throw me over your knee, and spank me again. "Have you learned you place with me, my pet," you say. "yes Sir, I have," I say in a whimper. "Good, my pet..you will serve me nicely" But for being tardy, you will not be allowed to cum tonight." You say.

You order me to dress. "You can go now, pet. I am done with you tonight" you say. "Yes, Sir, I whisper. I dress and as I am about to leave. You stop me. "I am not without heart'" you say. You kiss me passionately. A kiss to match no others. I get weak at the knees, but manage to stammer out the door. AS I walk down the all towards the elevator, you say, "Be here at promptly 7 PM tomorrow night. I wanna see if you learned anything tonight." Yes, Sir I say with a wicked grin and step on to the elevator. Knowing tomorrow night, will be incredible.