Real Time

Story Info
Man discovers his wife's affair.
6.3k words
4.31
465.4k
121
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers

My thanks to my Editor, Kanga40, whose efforts on my behalf are much appreciated. Thank you.

*

Anger; deep and burning anger. There was also pain. Pain of a kind I'd never felt before. I wanted to kill or be killed. I had never been this angry before in my life. Some might say I was pretty young yet and that life would have other situations that would bring out anger like this again. I don't think so.

My anger is a kind of anger that nobody should have to deal with. Any kind of anger that makes a person feel a need to take another individual's life is not good. I wanted to kill two people at the moment, and once I made my presence known I knew that I'd have to exercise extreme caution in order to not end up in prison.

Why am I so angry? I'll tell you why. It all started about five weeks ago when my wife started to change, like a chameleon in front of my eyes. She went from loving, doting, and pleasing me to smart ass retorts, slights, and cuts. She began to refuse intimacy and that intimacy included things husbands and wives do in bed together.

That made me suspicious immediately, since I'd once had a girlfriend who had cheated on me, and when that all came out, I'd learned some painful life-long lessons. I never mentioned the first bitch to the now second bitch in my life. Don't know it would have made a difference anyway.

On the second week of her 'change' I decided to investigate further. I'm not a guy who takes his problems to a P.I. or someone else to help solve. Nope. I'm one of those hands-on guys and I handle my own issues quite well thank you very much.

I followed her from her workplace at lunchtime. When she pulled into that motel parking space and walked briskly right to room 104, I knew she was cheating on me. Her job didn't involve dealing with customers out of the workplace at all. Matter of fact, she didn't deal at all with customers since she worked in the record keeping department.

That first discovery caused me pain, but not near the pain that her taunts, cuts and slights had already caused me. The man she met was a co-worker of hers... of sorts, he worked in a different department. I had heard he was in the quick rising circle and that he was headed up the ladder rapidly.

After seeing them meet three times in two weeks I decided how I was going to approach this 'issue'. Head on. I'm too cheap to pay good money out to find out an already known factor, so I just waited until now, knowing that just behind this door my wife was in the arms of another man.

'I won't kill them I won't kill them' I kept repeating that to myself in the hopes I wouldn't kill them. It was going to be a very close thing. I had to confront them, and I had to get the pictures. In this state I could still sue for 'alienation of affection' and her employer would be getting hit hard too, for allowing it to happen as it did.

My guess was that 'Mr. On the Way up' was soon to be 'On the Way OUT'. I needed the pictures, and then I needed to serve the soon to be ex-wife the divorce papers. The locks on our house were being changed as I stood here, the locksmith having been paid by me just before I left home. I had moved all 'our' money around and split it evenly. I had canceled all our credit cards. I had done many things over the last two weeks, and now the final turmoil was about to begin.

I am not certain how Simone will react. It is my thought that she will be happy instead of upset...however she may feel quite guilty in a few minutes too. Of course, my lawyer who's had a lot of experience with divorce, told me the guilt will pass, as soon as she gets her own lawyer.

Do I love her you may ask? Well, right now I hate her fully and openly. At the same time I'm in a deep inner fight with myself thinking that she really loves me and this is just a mistake on her part... poor judgment and we may fix things.

Logically I know it won't happen though. I can't accept a wife who would cheat on me. There is not one ounce of trust left in my being for her. The love that I still have for her is just that part which hasn't had time to accept this sudden and complete change happening in such a short while.

The manager of the motel handed me the key to the room. A hundred dollar bill and a promise to not mess up the place served as the 'gateway' to having the key in hand. He's a nice guy and I'm sure it's not his fault my wife and her toy-boy chose this place for their trysts. He also mentioned something about his ex-wife and how there were some similarities between us.

"Slow motion"

Inserting the key I opened the door quietly. Moving into the room I close the door almost all the way, leaving it cracked just a bit. I aimed the camera and stepped into the room fully.

*Flash*

*Flash*

*Flash*

*Flash*

"Man I love this digital camera." I thought to myself. "I'm sure glad she gave it to me for my birthday three months ago."

She was screaming at the guy to get off her. He was pissed and moving to get up. I took several more pictures, seeing her hard nipples, the red marks where he had been sucking on her tits, his hard cock popping out, and cum shooting everywhere.

Simone was crying, trying to cover up while he did the stupid thing. I had secretly hoped he would and his choice made my next move quite natural.

"What the fuck? Who are you? Get the fuck out of here before I kick your ass!"

"Who I am is her soon to be EX. Whose ass is going to be kicked is debatable. I don't think you're going to kick my ass."

I moved to one side as he approached. Setting the camera down and turning just a bit to the right I let him come up on my left. Letting go of the camera I began to turn rapidly and in so doing, swung my arm up and hard.

My fist connected with his jaw almost perfectly. His feet lifted up off the floor with the force of all my anger, pain, and just a tad of fear. Fear you say? Yes...fear. I was afraid I was going to kill this stupid asshole, and he just wasn't worth it.

He hit the floor, out cold. I must have been quite angrier than I thought. I bent over and checked him for a pulse, suddenly aware that I may just have killed the dumb-shit, and that would have been tragic, for me that is.

There was a pulse, so I relaxed. I heard Simone going on and on about something, and now I turned to face her. She suddenly shut up, fear choking her voice. I knew that she'd never seen me this way before, and I must have looked far different from the man she had left at breakfast this morning.

"Well whore, hope you enjoy this dip-shit. He's going to be yours from now on. I sure as hell don't want anything to do with your cheating ass anymore."

She sat there, tears running down her face, shaking and hugging herself. She couldn't look me in the eye something I noticed had been occurring more and more lately. Now though, she knew that I knew. Now she knew the game was up. She glanced at me standing over her lover and I'd seen her shiver. Her eyes didn't stay on me very long though.

"Here are the typical papers which are served in situations like this. I'm suing for divorce. The locks on the house have been changed. I've set up a bank account with your half of everything. You're served, we're through, thanks for nothing."

The papers landed on her knees which were half out of the sheet she was trying to hide under. She looked at them, and then looked into my eyes. She said nothing. For the first time in the last three or four weeks, I felt nothing.

Two kinds of nothing were going on in that room. Mine was going to be far more painful in the end, but right now, she knew there was nothing she could say to make things right between us. I even got the feeling that she may not know how to make things right and that 'us' hadn't existed for a longer time than these last weeks.

I turned and left, hearing her plead with me as I went out the door.

"Wait. Let me explain. PLEASE Jonathan... PLEASE!"

I kept walking. I couldn't let her see my eyes right then. They were full. Tears were welling up in them, and I knew that if I turned I'd weaken in my whole plan. There was too much water under the bridge and I had too many issues now to want to do that. What had once been, now was nevermore.

Arriving home I found the locksmith patiently waiting. He'd changed all three entry locks and the garage door opener had been reprogrammed. I thanked him for doing the job on such short notice, and tipped him a twenty.

Inside the house that had been a home, I sat at the kitchen table and thought over our years together. I didn't know why Simone changed or why she suddenly decided I was less than what she evidently had originally seen in me. I didn't know one damn reason why she had done this.

I did know that we were done. I did know that in five weeks the pain and words had made me a different man, but obviously Simone missed that change while it was occurring, just as I had missed the changes in her too.

The phone rang. Looking at the caller ID I saw it was Simone's mom. I answered.

"John, what's going on? Simone came over here in tears saying that she'd ruined your marriage. What's happened?"

"Well Doris, it's like this. Simone will have to tell you what happened, but suffice it to say that I found her at a motel room today and served her the divorce papers."

"Why John? I don't understand this at all. "

"Look, I'm really sorry Doris. You know that I love you and Sam with all my heart and this whole thing is tough on all of us... but it has to be... this... way."

I had tears running down my cheeks now. I truly loved Simone's parents. They'd been very good to me over the years Simone and I had been together, and hearing the pain and confusion in Doris's voice cut my soul. I was glad that this was taking place over the phone. I didn't want them to see me like this.

"John, can't you two work it out somehow?"

"I don't think so Doris. This is a biggie. A seriously huge biggie and it's one of those biggies that destroy everything."

The silence on the other end of the phone told me that Doris was trying to cope with such hard and fast news. I felt for her, since just last night we'd had dinner with Doris and Sam, and Simone was all lovey-dovey while in front of her parents. The whole show had been surprising to me.

We'd fought on the way there, and of course I got the cold shoulder on the way home...but while at Doris and Sam's, we'd been the perfect little couple. I didn't allow our fight to show to prevent Sam from being hurt by his daughters actions, but it appeared I should have warned them somehow before taking the actions I just had.

Sam's health wasn't all that good and the years of working in hard jobs combined with the smoking he'd done led to his current health being so poor. Doris was in good health, but always worrying about Sam, so I felt bad about having not given them some kind of heads-up on all this mess.

I knew that had I warned them though, Simone would have got some kind of warning and I'd never have gotten the pictures I needed. Well, I didn't actually need them for court unless her lawyer copped an attitude on us. If her lawyer copped the attitude, then the pictures would be laid on the table along with sworn testimony from six different individuals about their 'affair'.

I call it an affair with reservation. I'm not sure Simone was in love with this guy or even if she had participated initially of her own free will. One of the sworn statements from a co-worker of Greg's had indicated that he held something over Simone's head at the start of the whole thing.

My lawyer was having a heyday with the case being presented to Simone's employer. That case had been presented and filed this morning while I was preparing to visit the motel room. He'd filed in court and then within twenty minutes was on the phone with the company lawyers. They were excited to say the least.

They were also in denial, of course, but he mentioned the sworn statements and suddenly the company had a whole different take on things. I knew from what my lawyer told me that Simone and lover, and any others involved were more than likely to be terminated from their jobs the next day, barring any reasonable excuse for their behavior.

Me, I knew that the case for alienation of affection against Greg was strong from his employers actions. We had the sworn statements from three of his and one of her co-workers about them sneaking around at work and getting it on. There had been speculation by supervisors at the company about them as well, yet nobody said anything to them or me.

We also had sworn affidavits from the motel owner and a cleaning lady as well. Six witnesses of sorts, and my pictures to ensure proof that there were in fact sexual liaisons happening on company time.

Their using the motel had come about to alleviate the attentions of co-workers. Greg had evidently figured out that 'they' were becoming too noticeable. He also knew about the company policies on things like workplace romance. My lawyer had gotten lots of info. We also had their 'company policy' on workplace ethics, actions and relationships in printed form.

I discovered that Simone and the 'jerk' had been together for a bit more than five weeks by the point I figured out things weren't right. So, Simone had been running around on me for just over ten weeks in total by the time I visited them at the motel.

My finding out five weeks prior had been one of those 'most difficult' times in my life. I'd had three of them so far, and by now I hoped I'd never have another as long as I lived.

"The History" (Simone's version)

We weren't getting along as well as we had been when first married. Jonathan had been busy at his work, working on several projects. We had talked about it, since it was cutting into our personal lives so much. I knew that in a few months all the hard work would more than likely pay off with a nice promotion.

Meanwhile, at my job, Greg had found that I'd messed up on some employee records. It wasn't a huge mistake, but it was a serious error on my part and could have cost me my next promotion and raise, as well as caused me to be held back for the foreseeable future.

Greg, being the kind of... 'man' he is, used that information and for all practical purposes blackmailed me into meeting him at lunch one day.

That turned into 'a' sexual favor for one time to prevent me from suffering for all the issues surrounding my mistake.

While not thrilled about it all, the one thing that allowed me to do such a thing was the fact that Jonathan and I hadn't been getting along well, nor had we had much sex in the last six months.

I didn't realize it until that first meeting between Greg and I, but I had also been feeling I was missing out on some things that other people had experienced in life. Jonathan had been my one and only. I'd never been with any man other than him, ever. Greg and I being together had opened up a dam deep inside me.

That first time with Greg was in his office during lunch. Everyone left as usual and I'd hung back. Greg was waiting for me, and he'd even brought in a small bottle of my favorite wine, along with some cheese and crackers.

Our lunch times were usually an hour, with everyone going to local restaurants or street vendors to eat. I'd usually go to the street vendor and buy something quick off the cart and then go sit in solitude at the park. We weren't missed at all that first day.

Greg had turned out to be nicer than the mean old blackmailer I'd thought. That first time was kind of a 'letting go' for me too. After that day I discovered I wanted it more. Even though I knew it was wrong. Even though I still loved my husband, Greg treated me like... I don't know... maybe 'his property' or something. With him I could let go and be someone else totally.

He'd order me to do things and at first, as I said, while not thrilled, I'd do them. By the end of that 'lunch' I had done some things with Greg I'd never done with my husband. Greg was the first man to cum in my mouth. I swallowed to keep the cum from staining my dress.

Greg was the first man to finger my asshole. We did it over his desk my body bent over, dress still on but pulled open to expose my tits. He'd pulled my dress up in back and when his cock slipped between my pussy lips I came hard. It was so nasty... so dirty... so... sexy.

My hands were on the edges of his desk top hanging on as Greg thrust in and out of me. His cock wasn't bigger in length than Jonathans' but it was fatter, so it felt huge inside me. As I approached my second orgasm Greg's fingers slipped into my asshole. Two at first, then later, I think, three.

After I thought he came, he pulled out and ordered me to suck him clean. I sucked on his cock, which didn't go soft, and suddenly I had another load of cum shooting into my throat. The second load of cum I'd swallowed in my life, the second in less than an hour.

I later learned that Greg hadn't cum in my pussy but had held off. I had been cumming so hard I never knew that he didn't shoot off in me. He'd wanted to see me sucking his load out of his cock since he could never get his wife to do that.

We'd barely been able to get things straightened out before the others got back, and I'd left his office not feeling as angry towards him as I had when it all started. Later that day as I tasted him on my lips, I found myself thinking about the next time. It was a sudden, unbidden thought... and it told me that I wanted Greg again. .

Greg also wanted more than the one time too. He approached me the next day about it, and we once more did the office thing. That time I attacked him and we fucked until he came deep inside me.

I heard him begin to say things about Jonathan that day. Negative little slights. I never really thought about what he was saying, since I just wanted to feel his cock deep inside me again.

During the next two weeks the pattern emerged that while we were doing it, Greg would say terrible things about Jonathan. He even intimated that Jonathan had to be cheating on me. With the way things were in our lives at home, I pretty soon took Greg's attitude.

Over the weeks I started to belittle and run down Jonathan to everyone except my parents. I feared that my mother and dad would see right through me, so I tried to be the dutiful loving little wife while my parents were around.

So now, just before the motel tryst's evolved, Jonathan and I were on the outs, Greg and I had gone from having sex to a full blown affair. Greg was the first to take my anal virginity. At first it was painful. Later on I found I was shoving back begging for Greg to do me harder and faster. I'd never have thought I'd like anal sex, let alone beg for it.

Sucking off Greg was my passion. I found that I developed a taste for cum and at times I'd rather suck him off to taste him then fuck him. One day I actually came while I was sucking him, and while I was cumming, Greg had moved a bit so when I came down from my orgasm I discovered that my lips were pressed hard at the base of his cock.

I had taken him all the way into my throat. That became a thing we did each time we got together. I'd suck and work on his cock until I'd have him all the way inside of my mouth and down my throat. I loved the feeling of power that gave me.

Greg had mentioned that the motel would be the better way for us to keep meeting until we could figure out something else. His wife was getting suspicious and he thought that someone at work may have mentioned to her that we seemed to be together a bit too much, considering that we worked in different departments.

We had never talked about leaving our spouses. It never came up. We were just meeting for the hot sex and the more we met, the hotter it seemed to get. The time before Jonathan made his knowledge of us known, Greg had started to talk about maybe inviting in another man.

curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers
12