Realizing a Fantasy

Story Info
Finally our first threesome.
3.6k words
3.84
66.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second story that I have written for Literotica that is absolutely 100% true. I have hesitated for some time to write this, there are some very personal admissions on my part in the story. My wife has no idea that I have done this though she knows that I write here. I haven't included her name so she wouldn't have anything to worry about anyway. This particular evening occurred within the past 2 years and we were both in our 60's!!! The story, as indicated is absolutely true and nothing is exaggerated. The photos of this night have been posted more than once on a well known adult site. I hope you enjoy.

*

I know we've all heard the old adage "be careful what you wish for," well for some time I was afraid that was my situation.

I, apparently like a number of other husbands, had a real desire to watch my wife with someone else. Why?- - hell I don't know, it was just a fantasy I had that kept growing stronger and stronger. We did get as far as making it a part of our lovemaking. I would ask her if she would like a nice, big strange cock and she would reply yes but of course I knew that she didn't really mean it. We had a great sex life and no problems. Then after I turned 50 I began to experience some ED issues. At first it was just occasional, then more frequent. I finally got up the nerve to talk to my doc about it and after questioning me he said he wanted me to have blood work because some of my symptoms sounded like low testosterone but he also issued me a prescription for Viagra.

The little blue pill worked wonders but I also found out that my testosterone level was extremely low. I began using a testosterone compound each evening and using the Viagra. After blood work it was determined that I was still low so they doubled the amount of testosterone I was using. Now I was like a 20 year old. I just about drove my wife crazy. I had the same urges I had 30 years before and with the pill I could back it up.

About 6 years ago I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes which further wrecked my amorous activities. Things still worked pretty good but I could not maintain an erection. We stumbled around for a couple of years or so, me doing OK now and not so good the next time. During this time, I think in an effort to help me get fired up we once again brought the fantasy of her with someone else into our lovemaking. At points I would tell her that I could probably perform fine if we were in a threesome situation. Our lovetime conversations continued for a few months and then one night, when she was working hard towards an orgasm I asked her if she really wanted to do it and she answered "yes." I was shocked and also incredibly turned on.

I said, "do you really mean it?" and she answered "yes."

I pumped her hard then and erupted better than I had for some time.

This began our march toward a threesome.

In the meantime I was once again having some problems and

began to really get frustrated. In desperation I went to a Urologist and began injecting my penis with tri-mix. That pumped life back into it for almost a year and then its effect became minimized.

I began to tell her that she deserved a hard cock instead of mine. Using mine was like trying to shove a wet noodle up a wildcat's ass.

"No," she said, "I want your cock, not someone else's."

"But you're not getting anything," I countered.

As time went on I would wait until after she had cum whether from a vibrator, dildo and fingers, my mouth, whatever, and we had calmed down, I would say softly to her, " tell the truth, wouldn't it have felt good with a nice hard cock in there?"

She would think a little and finally would sigh and say, "yes it might feel pretty good."

I had gotten to the point where I truly was not trying to get her to help make my fantasy come true, I genuinely felt bad for her, she was getting cheated.

One night finally she said to me ....... "do you think you could find someone, I mean someone that would be nice, and respectful, you know what I mean."

I could hardly believe she was saying this. The trouble was we did not party, had no friends who might be the type to go for that. I was a member of a site on the internet where we posted our wives photos (my wife was well aware of my posting her), and I looked at Craigslist occasionally. It was really tough though trying to figure out who would be OK and who would not.

I had become very good friends with a fellow on the adult internet site. We discussed sports, working, and lots of discussion about sex. We became well enough acquainted that one day he told me how much he would like to fuck my wife, which was fine with me.

I didn't say anything to him but just told him that the three of us should get together some day for lunch, very informal, maybe a food court at one of our big malls. He thought that sounded fine and told me to let him know when. Now my only problem would be convincing my wife to go along with it.

After dinner that evening, and the mandatory washing of the dishes I sat her down at the kitchen table and told her I wanted to talk to her. Later she told me that she was afraid I was going to tell her I was leaving her, why she thought this I did not have a clue.

"No sweetheart, nothing like that," I said calmly, "do you remember our conversation about getting.....shall we say, a more erect male member deposited inside your long neglected vagina?"

She looked at me blankly.

"A nice hard cock for that beautiful pussy of yours," I said sharply.

"Oh that," she said," well yes I remember it. I hope that doesn't mean that you've got something all planned out already, remember, I was supposed to have a say in this too," she said angrily.

"Slow down girl, nothing has even been suggested "(a little lie) I said.

"Look I know a guy that I have been talking to for over 3 years now, he is a super nice guy, polite and not pushy, at least he doesn't seem to be, so I was thinking that maybe some lunchtime we could run over to the mall and meet him, have a sandwich and get acquainted. Nothing more, just a little conversation so that we can actually judge whether or not he is someone we might and I emphasize might, want to get involved with. How does that sound?"

She sat quietly, looking at me, then picking at an apple which she had started to eat. I could see her thinking, then looking back at me.

"Look honey," I said, "we are just talking about talking. In other words we will meet him, get better acquainted with each other and just have an enjoyable visit, nothing else."

"OK," she replied. "You're saying no talking about sex or any of him telling me what he would like to do to me or my pussy or anything like that."

I had to smile, her shrill expression, wanting to make sure nothing would happen. I was confused about her use of the word pussy. Jeanne just didn't use that word usually. O sure, in the middle of a hot sex session between us she might but not just in regular conversation.

"No, actually he is going to throw you under the table, tear away your clothing, mount you and fuck the daylights out of you. I'm going to take our digital camera along and get lots of pictures.

"Smart ass", she sneered, "we'll never get anyplace like this."

I took her hands in mine.

"Jeanne, you know I'm not going to do anything to hurt you and no there will not be any sex conversation unless you change your mind. If so, you will have to let us know as we don't intend to pressure you."

"Hmmm, so how exactly would this work?" she asked.

"Well, I'm sure he would agree to a little lunch and a get acquainted session. Nothing more, nothing less."

"Well, OK, I guess, see if he's interested in meeting us."

For someone with ED it seemed I wasn't having any problems now getting, if not a towering hardon it was at least a respectable erection. It was from thinking about a threesome with my friend pounding her pussy and all of us enjoying it.

Next day, at breakfast, I couldn't put it off any longer.

"Jeanne, honey, I think I need to tell you something. Something about our friend that we will meet next week for lunch." I said softly.

"What babe, what do you need to tell me," she said.

"I've never told you his name. It is David, same as mine, but there is one other big thing that you have to know, he is also black......................."

"Black! she half shouted, what do you mean black?"

"You know Jeanne, African American, black, negro, what else can I say to describe him?"

She looked at me for what seemed to me like an eternity. Jeanne was born and grew up in the south when things were still strictly controlled between the races. She had lived now in Ohio far longer than she ever lived in the south. We had many friends and acquaintances who were African-American and cherished our friendship with them. It was apparent that race was not going to play a role in whatever came about.

In the ensuing days we set up the time for the next week. Jeanne was so nervous, trying to figure out what to wear. Nothing too sexy but she did want to look hot. She settled on a hot pink top and black trousers. Jeanne has 38DD breasts which appeared gorgeous. She had no intention of letting them hang out or go looking like a $ 5.00 whore though.

We met with our friend and she clearly saw that everything I had said about him was true. He was

gracious and polite and tried to entertain her with conversation. She on the other hand sat there like a deer in the headlights.

He never even mentioned anything that might be construed as offensive or to be in any way about sex. She on the other hand sat there like she was paralyzed, I don't think saying more than 4 or 5 words, a fact that caused Dave and I to have some humorous conversation later.

Now the situation got a little difficult. Who says, "let's go fuck," for instance. I didn't want to pressure her but we were now using Dave by name in our lovemaking fantasies. Finally one night I said to her, "if we are indeed going to do this don't you think it's time to make some arrangements."

To my surprise she said, "I'll line up the baby sitter, just tell me the date and time.'

I should say at this time that we have an adult handicapped child and thus the reason for a babysitter.

I could hardly stand to think of it. The mental picture I was forming was just too hot.

I talked to Dave on Yahoo Messenger and we settled on a date and time.

The day before we were to meet him she suggested we go to the mall so she could buy something sexy for our meeting. To me this was a good sign that she was now interested in the situation. She ended up purchasing a light pink top and panties and for some reason a darker pink set of knee socks.

On Saturday we were both really nervous. I kept hoping she wouldn't say "forget it at the last minute."

Mid-afternoon she said to me, "well, I think I'll take a bath," then smiled at me and winked.

At the end of her bath she called me into the bathroom. "I shaved my legs," she said to me, "I just want you to shave the backs of them just in case there's some hair back there, I need to be real smooth," she said with a chuckle.

The baby sitter arrived about 5 and we left shortly after. I had put a small cooler in the backseat and stopped at a convenience store for some refreshments and ice for later. We arrived at the motel and I gave them a song and dance about my wife's relatives coming through on the interstate and they were going to stop and visit with us so we would be leaving later in the evening. They didn't say anything but I'm sure, even taking into consideration my mature appearance, they knew exactly what we were there for. It was a motel with no individual outside entrances so our friend would have to meet me in the lobby. Here he was an African-American and I had told them we were waiting on one of my wife's relatives. What a joke!

We got to the room, entered and turned the air conditioner on and she began undressing. I called Dave on his cell-phone to let him know that we were there and what our room number was. He informed me that he was only about 15 minutes away.

We had a little romantic interlude on the bed with me kissing her and massaging her tits

The desk called to tell me that there was someone there in the lobby for me and that I needed to come down and escort him up. I now realized what a stupid attempt I had made to try to convince them that we were only there to meet relatives. He and I laughed all the way up to the 3rd floor.

We got to the room and entered. My wife was sitting in the middle of the bed with her feet tucked under her. I took my slacks off but left on my boxers and my shirt. Dave sat down in a chair and I got on the bed with my wife. We talked for a little while and my wife shocked me when she said, "well, what do we do now, do we take our clothes off or what?"

I whispered to her, "why don't you take your panties off?"

She whispered back," I already did while you were gone." She had pulled her shirt down to her hips and sitting as she was I didn't realize that she had on only her sexy top and her knee socks.

She began to play with my cock and I started to finger her. I suggested to Dave that he join us but he said

"you guys go ahead, I'll join you in a few minutes."

I pulled her down and we began some serious kissing. I also continued to finger her. She was amazingly wet and I could tell she was ready. I worked my boxers off and pulled her over so she was above me. She bent over and began sucking me. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Dave removing his clothes. I was hoping that neither she nor I would chicken out.

I could now see Dave doing something that I quickly realized was opening a package with a condom inside.

I next felt the bed move as he got on and moved up behind her. Suddenly she let out a strong moan and I realized, that for the very first time since our marriage, many years before, another man's cock had entered and was now fucking my wife's pussy.

I couldn't believe my excitement. I moved away from them and got my digital camera. At the last moment she had agreed to let me take it.

Dave was fucking her doggy style and was shoving it to her pretty hard. He was definitely larger than me though not some monster cock but I still wondered if she would be OK with it. She was moaning and fucking back at him so I figured it was all good.

They fucked that way for about 10 minutes with him telling her how tight she was and how wet. He also remarked at how hot she was inside, a fact that I was aware of since I had had my fingers in her earlier.

He pulled out of her and she rolled over onto her back. I asked her "are you OK?" and she smiled and nodded her head yes.

Dave moved over between her legs and pushed into her again. Once again she let out a very audible moan.

She moved her hand down between them so she could get at her clit which was no surprise since she does the same with me. She began to finger herself which I think excited Dave even more. He moved her legs up, her knees touching her tits and was really pounding her hard. Their faces were so close that I thought they were getting ready to kiss which would have been a big turn on for me but they did not. They were quietly talking though and I heard him say "do you like my black cock?"

"Oh yes, yes," she said, "I love that big black cock."

Immediately she said back," are you enjoying my little white pussy?"

"Oh baby, I love your white pussy," he said, pumping away rapidly, " my cock fits in there just right."

Jeanne was rubbing her clit hard now.I knew that she was very near to cumming. I couldn't resist snapping some photos of her as this occurred. She came hard and Dave continued to fuck her hard. I figured he was getting ready to cum but instead he slowly pulled out of her. He asked her if she would be willing to give him oral and she said "sure."

He asked her if he could remove the condom and she nodded yes.

She began to fellate him and his reaction was one of pleasure as he began to groan. She was lying flat on the bed and he was on his knees. He began moving faster, fucking her mouth hard. He slowed slightly and asked her where she wanted him to cum. "Wherever you want to," she said.

He pulled out of her mouth and began to jack himself. He began cumming hard, shooting all over her tits.

She began to giggle. I looked and his cum was slowly running down over her breast, and down to her throat.

He quickly grabbed a towel and began to wipe his cum off of her.

We each reclined on the bed after grabbing a soft drink and talked, just mostly small talk and no wild and crazy sex talk.

When we got home and paid the babysitter, we went to the bedroom and undressed.

She said to me," next time it's going to be different."

"What do you mean?" I said.

"I mean the next time I'm gonna be more relaxed, I'm gonna show him how I can give him a real blowjob and I'm gonna get on top of him and fuck his ears off."

I was taken aback and was starting to wonder if I had started something that was going to turn around and bite me in the ass.

We fucked each other silly for the next few days, talking each time about our great threesome with Dave.

Soon however, she no longer talked about it and seemed to start cooling off with regard to another threesome.

For the next year or so we set something up, even to the point that I made motel reservations but for one reason or another she would back out.

After that I didn't say much to her about it. It has left an empty place for me at least but I can't sit around and dwell on it. I still love my wife very much.

We have seen Dave for lunch several times since that night and I talk to him frequently on Instant Messenger. He wants to get with her again, after overcoming nerves during our first encounter he and I both think that she would have a much better time. She talks about it occasionally but thus far I have gotten no commitment from her to do so.

This story is not as polished as some that I have written here and that is because I have written it just exactly as it occurred.

That's where it all stands. I still look at those photos frequently and recall that evening and it is a very powerful turn on. As I said at the beginning, I have no idea why I want to see someone else fuck my wife. I love her so very much, the lady I have been with for over 40 years. It was not then, and is not now, anything to do with race. If Dave had been white, that would have been fine. We both admit that we were lucky though, he was and is a very considerate, clean and discrete person who we both consider a good friend.