Really Wild

Story Info
A wife takes on more than expected.
860 words
3.81
151.3k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saml31
Saml31
113 Followers

It is a beautiful Saturday morning and my wife Cheryl has just had a very wild and enjoyable night with numerous friends, ( all men ). As you may remember from earlier stories, I love to watch my wife getting serviced by any number of men at one time, but lately it has been only one or two at a time. Perhaps this is due to a general slowing down as we both age, or a lack of sufficient new partners here in Central Florida. Lots of old farts, but few young bucks.

Cheryl is now pushing 50 and we do more talking about swapping and swinging than we really do, but this past week one of my co-workers mentioned that his wife was going up north to visit her family for a week and taking the kids with her. When I asked what he had planned to fill out his nights, he replied, "I just may have a little sex party if I can find a willing woman. Well, that was my opening. I told him that my wife would be more than willing to be the center of attention, but how many men would be there. "Gosh," he said, " I was just thinking about myself and my old dog Kafka." When I mentioned that Cheryl liked the MFM parties the most, but that I mostly just watched and took videos Bill got a big grin on his face and said, "Well maybe I could find a friend or two to join us."

He came into my office yesterday and said that his wife was leaving in the afternoon, and that by dinner time the house should be ready. I immediately called Cheryl and told her to shower, shave her legs and snatch, put on her most slutty outfit and meet me downtown at my office after closing for an exciting evening. Cheryl wanted to know the plans but I wanted to keep them a secret.

When Chery showed up there was no one left in the office but me and she looked like a million dollars. We went to a local bar and inn where it was dark and had dinner and I told her about the proposition. Cheryl could hardly finish her dinner she was so excited to get started.

About 7 PM we arrived at Bill's house and found that Fred, Joe and Tyrone ( a big black man ) were already there and having drinks. After the introductions all of the men rushed to get Cheryl drinks thinking that if she was really drunk she might handle them all. "Hold on guys," she said, " I don't want to be too drunk to enjoy this so let's stop the drinking and start the fucking."

As Cheryl removed what little clothing she had on she lay on the floor of the family room where Bill had placed an inflatable mattress in anticipation. One by one the guys started to strip and since it was Bill's party he got to go first. He began by licking Cheryl's pussy up and down until she had him locked between her legs and holding him by the ears as she had her first of many orgasms. Then Bill took out his dick which was about 7" long and fairly thick and began to fuck Cheryl missionary style while Fred offered his dick to Cheryl's willing mouth. My camera was rolling and not too steady as I had my own dick out and was trying to take pictures with one hand and masturbate with the other. This is more difficult than you think.

In a few minutes both men shot their loads and Cheryl swallowed a load of cum while she had another orgasm. It was then that Joe and Tyrone took their places and Tyrone's dick was just too big and long for Cheryl to deep throat, so Joe got his dick out and Cheryl began to suck on it while Tyrone had his 10" or longer dick rubbing up and down Cheryl's vulva lips,to get her ready for the monster size when Cheryl stopped him. "Big boy I've had men your size before so let's get going."

Everyone in the room watched as Tyrone sank that monster dick in inch by inch until he and Cheryl were bumping pubic bones. When Joe and Tyrone had shot their loads and all needed a rest Cheryl said she too needed to go lie down for a while so the guys could get it up for another round. With that she went into Bill's bedroom and fell asleep on Bill's bed. The guys kept fucking her most of the night and she was really getting worn out and sleepy, so I decided we would spend the night in Bill's bed and not be disturbed.

When we went into the kitchen for breakfast only Bill was there grinning. Naturally he cooked a big breakfast and for his efforts, Cheryl gave him a super blow job on the kitchen table and we went home.

I couldn't wait to write this while all of the events are fresh in my mind.

Jerry Owen

Saml31
Saml31
113 Followers