Realms of Eden: Book 5: Hyak Anali

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers

Light headedly he called to his men. "Jonesy, Donno, Simon breathe slowly!" Anne-Marie obeyed instantly, her mind reacting to the instructions automatically as the man who had spent more time in her bed than anyone else of late commanded her.

Paul noted her reactions and smiled as he too sat quietly letting his body relax and adjust to the atmosphere of a purer world.

Soon a much calmer and very quiet group sat at the tables throughout the dining room. Smiling as they smelt the heavy salt in the air and the very tangible quality of an ancient world. Finally Sydney stood upright, his body adjusting faster than anyone else's. He walked the few paces to the railing and looked outwards seeing the brightly lit sands of a far different coastline to the one that had been present yesterday. He couldn't help himself as he called back into the room, "Guess we are not in Kansas anymore Toto!"

Keith Richardson, Kelsey and Serenity soon joined him on the railing as they looked towards an alien landscape of sand, cliffs and an almost dark-blue water-scape that appeared lifeless and forbidding until a voice hailed them from a small straw built coracle. "My goodness, what the fuck are you lot doing here!"

Chapter 2 - Of Gods and Goddesses

Jebidiah saw the form of his daughter lying in the arms of Janine, one of the wonderful girls that Sydney had let him have to populate his realm. Quickly he realised that something else had gone wrong with his planning for her, Serenity and Enyalius to bring the earth planet to the Eden it should have stayed a million years ago.

"Why is it so hard!" he cried to himself then looked away quickly as the kiss that Janine gave his daughter caused the air around them to shimmer and buckle with its heat and intensity. I really must fix that! he thought. Whoever told me that having an atmosphere that reflected the emotions of the beings that were within it never felt lust like that!

One part of his mind suddenly felt sorry for Enyalius as the other side reflected that Janine and Jennifer were perfect together. "What has she done now?" he said to himself as he rushed back to his tower to access his portal.

He was distracted in his headlong rush to the glassy surface that roiled on the cylindrical column. It was an opening that the realm council had allowed him to maintain for his observation of the planet called Earth. His distraction was caused by a couple engaged in extremely acrobatic and noisy sexual activity across the plush rugs covering his deep blue marbled tiles. "Xavier!" he cried, astonished as one of his favourite women in Sydney's harem screamed in orgasmic delight as she frantically bucked her hips against a stocky thickset man who looked vaguely familiar.

Her screams of "Alfred" caused him to re-assess his first views of the man, who admittedly was only showing his back and bouncing arse to him, from a casual glance to a full examination. "Oh my goodness!" he breathed, "Jennifer you have been a very bad girl!"

Dismissing the rutting couple he quickly looked for the rest of his family. He called them family but only two of the group were his daughters, the rest he had played with and known for more years than he could remember in one guise or another. His family carried out his plans and, he fleetingly thought, his dreams.

Accessing his portal he reviewed the last couple of hours of the crew's activities. Smiling he pushed against the barrier that had been constructed by Jove and Bacchus, finding it almost non-existent. He sent his spectral entity back into the distant past of the planet he monitored so carefully.

So now he sat in a small craft, fishing, in the waters of an inland sea. A body of water that would be called the Black Sea when the geographical changes from volcanic activity eventually salted the water beyond what could comfortably live in it. Looking up into the astonished faces of Sydney, Kelsey, Serenity and Keith he asked them what the fuck they were doing there.

Serenity looked at the figure in the small boat and giggled. Keith and Kelsey looked back at her their eyebrows raised in consternation as Sydney ran for the steps leading down to the lower deck. They turned their attention back to him as he reached out a muscular arm and grasped the man, though he seemed to be very small to be called that, and dragged him out of the craft and on-board the gigantic boat. His voice seemed incredulous as he said, "I might ask what the fuck you are doing here, Jebidiah!"

"Serenity is the Goddess of this time," replied the small man. Turning to the others gathering around him with cool aloofness saying, "And, as usual, the people spend more time fucking than getting anything else done!"

Lucy stood beside Sydney her crossbow levelled at the small figure in front of her then she relaxed as an ancient memory recognised the man as her mouth widened in a grin. "Welcome aboard Jebidiah," she said. The giantess turned to the rest of the crew adding, "This is the man who told me that one day I would be his wife and have lots of his children. How such an itty bitty man is even going to be able to hold me let alone bed me has always made me laugh!"

Sydney looked at Lucy then back at Jebidiah and he grinned as he saw the little man in front of him blush. He also noted how Jebidiah's eyes blazed as he watched the amazon's body move, stowing her crossbow behind her back and opening her arms to him in welcome. Don't take her away from us yet, Jebidiah, he sent to the realm master's mind, I am not sure what we are dealing with yet and Jennifer has disappeared.

Jebidiah looked back at him giving him a soft smile. Sending to the worried man's mind, Jennifer is fine Enyalius she just needs a little time to understand where her heart is at. And as far as Lucinda is concerned I will wait for her as long as it takes. Sydney acknowledged his message with a slight nod.

"So father," said Serenity coolly, "have you come to watch me screw up with the Hyak Anali again or have you actually got something to help us with this time?"

Jebidiah bowed low to his daughter then raised his head to her. "Serenity you never screwed up with the Hyak Anali. You were trying to bring about a change that was a few thousand years too early! If it was not for..." and he stopped looking around the wide eyed group watching them. He changed whatever he was going to add to, "Well you know what I mean."

Serenity grinned. Her love for her father evident on her face. As the other members of the crew sighed she gathered him up in her arms and kissed him fiercely on the lips saying, "You never told me I did good!"

Jebidiah wiggled in her arms then decided that he needed to change how he looked. No good being carried around like a doll! he thought crossly as he allowed his small stature to expand until he stood before them as the god Apollo that had been his normal guise on this planet on and off for several thousand years.

"Now that is a man that could make my legs spread wide open!" exclaimed Lucy as she took in the tanned shirtless body that now stood before her.

Kelsey Gilroy gave a small squeal and lifting her hand pointed to Jebidiah. "That is the man that swept me off my feet, and onto my back, night after night in my dreams just before I fell pregnant with Jennifer. I remember it so clearly because you look a hell of a lot like what I thought Sydney would look like if I had been able to look after him instead of that witch of a mother of his!"

Jebidiah blushed and looked at Sydney then back to Kelsey. The others on board compared the two men and indeed they could have passed as brothers. Sydney stood a little taller and his body had the muscles and obvious strength whereas Jebidiah's new form appeared a little softer, certainly very handsome but lacked any of the warlike characteristics of their leader.

"Jebidiah do you want to tell her or shall I?" said Sydney grinning as he clicked several things into place in his mind regarding his lover, his queen and himself.

Suddenly there was more. Images in his mind showing David Gilroy waving goodbye saying that he would be back in a few days, a week at most, then he wasn't. He was standing with his wife watching Sydney run down the track on his way to school. Shaking his head he turned to the couple. "How long did you stay with Kelsey as David, Jebidiah?"

"About two years," came the soft reply, "long enough to ensure that Mollenny was born and that the real David didn't kill her when I let him return from the realms."

Kelsey ran from the room, her footsteps pounding on the stairway as she fled to her cabin.

Serenity turned to follow her but Sydney blocked her path. "Leave her Serenity. Kelsey needs to sort some things out in her heart and her head. It seems that some of the women in my life need to find out who they truly love.

"I think that the harem may be losing a few numbers and at this rate I may just end up a lonely old man."

"Never!" was the fierce whisper from the woman echoed by Bonnie, Penny and Jo as they stood beside him.

He shook his head smiling, "Bloody women!"

"Um Jebidiah?" asked Sydney quizzically and the man turned towards his voice.

"Yes, Enyalius," he replied.

Sydney gestured towards Lucy and Anne-Marie. "Do I have to?" asked the realm master perturbed that Sydney wanted him to reveal all of his identities.

"I think you should, sir," replied Sydney with a grin.

The realm master's form changed subtly and Anne-Marie stifled a gasp. "You are Kieran?" she asked in amazement. Lucy found herself giggling hysterically. Jo looked at her sometime pilot and assistant chef questioningly.

"This is the man that splinted my broken arm when the fish got me. He is the captain of the fishing boat me, Lucy and Lissa go out on!" the dark haired woman cried.

"And teases me with dirty jokes and promises of a good time if I wanted to come out on my own some days," added Lucy as she gave the man in front of her a healthy look of lust.

Jo whispered in Anne-Marie's ear. The woman nodded rapidly. "So Jebidiah, you like us a lot huh?" Jo asked as she grinned at the realm master who had reverted to his Apollo form.

"I think of you all as my family," the man replied, his face colouring a little as Anne-Marie gave him a wink.

"Maybe we should call you Daddy as well," giggled Wendy. "Though I think Mummy is a bit pissed with you at the moment," she added a little more seriously.

Jebidiah shrugged his shoulders before saying, "I cannot help myself sometimes. Ask Serenity, she knows how much I can be a bit of an old worrier at times.

"Speaking of which. Serenity," called her father, "I think it is time you and I went to visit your goddess self and see what we can do about these awful pets of Elam's and make sure the fucking things don't turn up in your present!"

Serenity nodded agreement. Holding out her hand to the transformed realm master, who clasped it gently, then they too vanished. The room was agog and Sydney saw that the whole ridiculous situation and the vanishing of people at a rapid rate was making people very nervous. Suggesting that they all sit he told them that he would try to see if he could answer their questions and help them make some sense of it all.

Anne-Marie, Ben and Simon began breakfast. The two military men were quite adept in the kitchen the crew had discovered when Big Suzy had declared that she was having a holiday for a few days and the boys had joyfully taken on her role.

Laughingly she had rewarded them with an afternoon of shared passion that had left the two men with smiles on their faces for several days afterwards. Simon had lost his heart, again, as the big amazon had done things to his cock with her long tongue that he would remember for all of his life.

Soon steaming platters of eggs, bacon and sausages adorned the tables as the fourteen remaining crew members sipped tea, coffee and juices and ate heartily. Sydney had told them to eat first before he brought them up to date. In reality he needed the time to sort out everything that had happened in the hours since the attack on the beach so that he could actually make sense of it himself.

Jebidiah and Serenity re-appeared in the bedroom of the Goddess Siti as she lay naked upon her large sleeping platform. Thighs wide spread as a short dark man vigorously humped his impressively sized cock in and out of her wet pussy.

"Ska Wahli, rasi, rasi!" screamed the woman her nails clawing at the man's rump as she urged him deeper into her body.

"Siti, ja mestic!" said the dark man suddenly pulling out of the woman's clutches. Grabbing his cock his hands quickly pumped it spurting his semen over the heaving woman's stomach and breasts.

The Goddess giggled as she watched the sperm hit her nipples then pulled the man up her wet slippery body to capture the still dripping fluids from its source. As the man's eyes half closed his Goddess swallowed his manhood.

"I remember this!" Serenity whispered to her father. They remained hidden in the shadows formed by the flaming torches that lit up the room.

"Wahli and his two brothers were such entertainment! Oh my goodness there were days when I couldn't get off that bed when they had finished with me!" the petite woman breathed. Her remembered excitement plainly obvious in her eyes.

"Serenity concentrate! We are not here for you to retrieve old boyfriends, we are here to find out when and how those damned worms appeared. You obviously don't remember them in this time period, so why did Jennifer bring you here?" said Jebidiah testily.

"Fucks me," said Serenity watching her other self kiss the man's cock in thanks then bid him farewell.

They waited until the man had left the chamber before they revealed themselves to the unsurprised goddess who remained on her bed naked. "Hello Father, sister," she smiled as they approached, "are the realms so boring that you have to come and spy on me for some excitement?"

"No sweetheart," said Jebidiah giving his daughter a kiss on the forehead. Waving his hand he dressed her in a soft gown of diaphanous material that covered just low enough on her thighs to hide the soft curls on his daughter's sex.

"Spoilsport," muttered Siti and Serenity together.

Siti fixed her other self a hot stare and mouthed, "Later."

Jebidiah ignored their looks, the pair were only going to ignore him if he forbade sexual contact. For now he wasn't concerned about their lusty appetites but more about the reasons that Jennifer had brought them to this time and he hoped his daughter would be able to give them some clue.

"Siti why would Mollenny bring us here to find out about the Deathworms when quite obviously they don't exist now?" he asked.

"Deathworms?" the woman asked puzzled.

Serenity linked her mind to her sister self and passed the information over, as well as a lot of other images of the past few years culminating in the attack on the beach and the events of the morning.

"Enyalius is with you!" screamed Siti and promptly disappeared.

Sydney, with the aid of Alfred's computer self, tried to explain the period that they found themselves in.

The presence of Alfred as a computer and now as a corporeal body was of no surprise to Penny Rogers. Patiently she explained it to the crew using the examples of how computer programs copy themselves and run on many systems at the same time. "Sometimes we must seem like the dumbest bastards on the planet!" said Wilbur Donnelly. "We all know that Alfred can be in a hundred places at once and just because we see a big dick flop out in front of us we all seem to forget everything," he added chuckling.

"Dicks tend to do that to me, a lot," smirked Bonnie joining in his laughter.

Sydney laughed with them and asked Alfred to show the planet as it was 5,000 years before. Soon maps of the region adorned screens across the room and then zoomed into the area of the Black Sea. "I can't give you a satellite picture of the place," bemoaned Alfred, "because there is nothing in space in this time. That's why I asked Jennifer when we were because I was suddenly blind and all of my links to the outside world disappeared. I am the most electronically advanced entity on this planet and I am stuck on a boat in the middle of the water with nowhere for me to go."

"So what are we going to do while we are here, Sir?" asked Simon Kinsdale.

"We wait until Jebidiah and Serenity return," said Sydney.

He saw the faces around him fall. Alfred said, "Well you can't all just suddenly traipse off around the countryside on the rides, especially not dressed as you are! The population here is sparse. There are estimates that only several hundred thousand people live in this whole Mediterranean area and in the main they are dark skinned, black haired, brown eyed and not much higher than 150 centimetres. Suddenly having fair skinned giants like you lot appearing amongst the population is likely to cause a riot, or create gods that history never recorded."

Alfred saw a few grins at that and he pressed on. "Lex, tell me how many diseases have been wiped out in the past 1,000 years or so because of immunisations and drug control?"

The big nurse frowned, "Hundreds I suppose, why?"

"Because if any of you go out there and run into the natives you are quite likely to either spread a disease that they have no immunity to and quite likely wipe them out. Or you will catch something that we no longer immunise for because it doesn't cause a threat anymore.

"The Majestic has a good sick bay but I don't think there are drugs in there to combat Bubonic plague, typhus, cholera and other nasties. Similarly should you get past that and happen to find some willing partners then ladies you may just find yourself carrying a 5,000 year old baby or causing pregnancies among the women. Fair skinned long limbed homo sapiens appearing now might just ruffle a few feathers in the modern world." Alfred saw that his final warnings had sunk in, though Anne-Marie and Penny appeared to be on the verge of being extremely upset.

"Jennifer has made you all temporarily sterile," said Sydney quietly. "Her idea was to have us able to have fun without consequences then become parents when the world becomes much safer. I am sorry for the deception but she couldn't see any other way of ensuring that no mistakes were made. The glimpses that she has and that my older self gives us of the future show no room for the additional burden and responsibility of children. However, that being said, I do not know whether that covers liaisons with people from the distant past."

Penny's mood turned from tears to laughter. "Thank goodness for that because I missed my period yesterday and have been trying to work out who the father is!" she exclaimed.

Wendy giggled. "You know that I hadn't even noticed that I didn't get them, I have been so busy with one thing or another and they were also so inconsistent that I just put it out of my mind."

Anne-Marie burst into tears and sat down heavily on a nearby chair. The other women rushed towards her as she cried. Through her tears she said, "I thought I was pregnant, mine are as regular as clockwork and I have missed the past 3 months. I wanted to talk to Kelsey about what to do!"

She looked around the group. "I thought I would have to leave you all to go and have it because I couldn't see a baby being a big asset while we were fighting! I think I would die if I didn't have you all around me!"

Alfred spoke into Sydney's mind, "I guess my drug cocktail into the food and water wasn't necessary after all."

Sydney looked at the image on the screen in surprise then winked answering his computer friend. "Kelsey chewed her out a bit over it when she found out but Jebidiah gave her a big wakeup call with his visions of Fiji."

sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers