Realms of Eden: Home Fires B2A1-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers

Bonnie hugged her friend and head mistress, then turned to the art teacher. "Ms Kasprowisc why did you make Sydney pose naked if you were only going to paint his face?"

"Because this noisy fuck!" she patted Pauline on the bottom sharply. "Kept whispering in my ear that he had the most magnificent cock she had ever had seen, held, sucked or felt inside her tight wet twat and arse. So I got a little jealous," she paused as Pauline gripped her hand tightly against her bottom. "I wanted some too," she finished in almost a little girl voice.

Kelsey gave the art teacher a soft look. "I don't suppose you have the sunrise that you painted with it?" she asked hopefully.

Marlena giggled and bent to her artist's satchel and extracted two more works on boards that had not yet been mounted on frames. Hiding them with her small body she placed them facing the back of the chairs on the lounge without the others seeing what they were. Sydney grinned as he watched the other three women crane their necks to catch a glimpse. "I like this one as well but I don't know that I can actually present them as examples to the class. What do you think ladies?" She turned one of the boards around to show the picture.

The painting Sydney had seen. Well at least he had seen it in its raw form as the naked art teacher had smeared paint on his cock and balls and used them as a paintbrush dabbing the painted tip over the board and having him squat over it carefully as she smeared the scenery with his dangling testicles. He chuckled as Bonnie commented that it certainly had been a better effort than her own attempt at a sunrise. The soft glowing colours of the picture made the almost child-like simplicity of the scene a beautiful rendition.

Sydney smiled as Pauline exclaimed, "You painted that with his cock and balls?"

"Yes, oh and my nipples as well." She pointed out some trees in silhouette as the glowing yellow ball of the sun rose over a calm blue ocean.

"I know you have talented tits!" giggled Pauline as playfully she grabbed the woman's breasts from behind as she looked at the picture.

"Bit hard to show a class this drawing and say this was painted with a man's cock," laughed Kelsey as she observed Sydney fidgeting a little uncomfortably as Pauline's gaze fixed firmly on the artist's brush.

Marlena turned the next painting around. "This one is definitely not for sale. It will remain in my own collection forever!" she said firmly, as she moved herself away from the painting to allow the rest of them to see.

It was a truly spectacular painting of Sydney's rampant cock. Firm, swollen, the tip beginning to seep pre-cum, the woman had captured the bubble of fluid just as it began to exit from his urethra to follow the fluids that already dripped down his cock. The large heavy balls looked as if the viewer could reach her hand towards them and feel their weight.

Kelsey's heart thumped. The rendition was so fine in depicting the veins and skin of his shaft that she could even see the raised scar just below the head of the penis where a belt buckle had left its mark. It was a part of Sydney's anatomy that gave her cause for tears and a little bit of wicked joy. Tears because it reminded her of the torture he underwent, joy because of the way it rubbed her clit as he slowly fucked her from behind. She turned to the man and reached for him gently. She turned his still flaccid penis over in her hand then swiftly bent and kissed the mark.

"How fucking long did you spend playing with his cock!" exploded Bonnie. "I have been playing with him for months and I instantly recognise who that belongs to! But you were only with him for one night!" She was jealous of the ability of her art teacher to recall such detail and her amused tone caused everyone to smile.

"I didn't sleep for the two nights I was here, darling," Marlena said softly. "Two nights where Sydney must have thought that I was just crazy about his cock."

"You certainly spent a lot of time just looking at me," Sydney said softly, his eyes glowed at the memory. "Then again Marlena you are very much a woman who made me feel like I was worth looking at," he added as his cock grew in Kelsey's soft hands as she continued to hold him.

"She certainly is that," breathed Pauline. "I felt like I was royalty under her gaze!" She turned and poked the man in the chest. "Both of you are the same, nothing else exists except for the person you are playing with. What is it with dark-blue eyed people that can hold you in like that?"

Marlena faced Sydney and over the top of the two women who had suddenly become more interested in feeling the real cock that was being held by both of them, their gazes locked. The burn that began in Marlena's core radiated to her nipples and she felt the blood surge into the flesh between her legs. "Thank you," she mouthed to him, her lips puckered to a kiss and she raised her fingers to her lips and playfully blew it to him.

Bonnie watched the man she loved turn a little red as he turned his head to playfully capture the kiss on the side of his cheek. Grinning delightedly she shyly approached her art teacher. "Ms K can you paint me?"

Sydney's head nodded vigorously then his eyes glazed and a small moan escaped his lips. Bonnie and Marlena turned their attention quickly to him then sighed in exasperation as they observed the two older women on their knees in front of Sydney softly kissing as their mouths met over the man's almost fully erect cock.

"I think we might have to discuss that project in a more quiet environment," she giggled as Sydney's big hands twined in the locks of the brown haired women now more actively sucking on him.

Bonnie grabbed her hand and took her to the back door of the house and down to her house just as Pauline groaned loudly. "Goodness Kelsey you have magic fingers!"

Jenny was delighted with the art teacher's appearance as she was quite skilfully beginning to fill in the scene from her memory of their day at the beach on the board mounted on her easel. Marlena stopped in her tracks behind the little red curly haired girl and thoroughly entranced watched the little girl mix colours and blend in the white and gold sand. "Those colours are wonderful little girl. What is your name and who taught you to paint like that?" she asked softly as she squatted down to the girl's level.

"My name is Jenny," Jenny said turning to the dark-blue eyes that grabbed her gaze as soon as she saw her face.

"My goodness you have such beautiful eyes, just like Syddy!" burst from her before she thought. Her hands gently clasped the smiling woman's face and peered intently into them. The slightly started teacher did not pull back at the warm kiss the little girl gave her on her lips.

Nor did she flinch when the little one softly spoke into her face. Words that only she heard. "So you have come back too Mistress?"

"Mollenny?" the woman asked in the same low whisper.

A small nod of the head and the ancient brown eyes sent her to her knees as she wrapped her arms around the the little girl and held her gently. I was not certain, but he is such a powerful magnet and I was sure that it was him. He has not said anything to me, just loved me as he always does. Taking my heart and soul and protecting them like his own again. Why do I do this to myself? the teacher sent to the woman she knew as Mollenny.

It is the way of sisters and brothers since time immemorial. You and he cannot ever stop loving each other, the same as you will always keep the secret of your family to yourselves. This time Marlena is different, he is going to win this time and your love will be shared by all of his wives not just me! Do not run, please, Marlena, don't leave him lost again. Jenny's mental message was a strong plea to the woman who held her so nicely, but she knew that it would be the last time for many years before the woman held her again.

I am sorry Mollenny you know that I cannot, he scares me, I scare me. Remember the past, times when we lay entwined for days, giving up the real world to play. Even this time we turned one night into two, if I stay he will not grow. I already feel the boredom in him, he does not need me to use as an excuse again!

"I want a promise from you Marlena," Jenny spoke loud enough for Bonnie who had watched the two females hold each other for such a long time that she knew something else had happened but was not sure what.

"What would that be," she paused looking into the eyes of the little girl, "Jenny?" She sounded the name softly as if it was a name she used to help a friend hiding their true identity.

"You have the opportunity to paint Bonnadrice as a virgin. I would like you to complete that task!" Jenny said, almost commanded, the woman kneeling in front of her.

"You are still a virgin!" exclaimed Marlena as she turned her head to Bonnie who was giggling beside them. She was used to being referred to as Bonnadrice by the ancient souls around her, though she had no memories of her being that person.

The black haired girl smiled proudly. "Syddy will be my first, everywhere. So far I have only tasted his cock, but a few more months I will be 21 then nothing will stop me!"

Marlena hurriedly stood and clasped the girl to her breast. "Bonnie I promise," she turned to Jenny, "Yes you too! I promise that I will paint the most magnificent portraits of you. I will render the most lifelike image of your virginity that you will be able to reflect on in yours and Sydney's old age and it will bring back the joy of your losing it!"

She hurried Bonnie into the house and stripping the girl in her bedroom had Bonnie pose for her in several different positions taking holo images with her recorder. The posing took several hours during which time Bonnie found herself wet, excited and extremely conscious of her body under the artist's soft gaze. When she was softly cajoled into bringing herself to orgasm in front of Marlena's camera she no longer noticed the equipment in the teacher's hands. Her eyes gazed lovingly into the dark-blue eyes that warmed her to her soul. So much like Sydney's she thought as her body reacted to her thoughts and the words of the woman watching her.

Marlena and Pauline, the woman's body a trembling and sexily softer one than when she had arrived to appraise the singing talents of the man whom she loved so much, left shortly after the photo session. Kelsey giggled at the look on her niece's face as they waved the pair off in Marlena's hover. "You look like you spent as much time with your body on heat as I did!" she joshed her niece.

"I did," the woman answered softly, "and she hardly touched me! I haven't cum so hard with anyone else except Syddy."

"She is quite a remarkable lady!" agreed Kelsey as she placed an arm around her niece and walked with her back to the house where Jenny proudly showed them her painting.

"Bloody hell, Jo!" screeched Kelsey as she began to run back towards Sydney's house. Bonnie and Jenny giggled as the woman quickly slowed to a walk as her trembling legs threatened to give out on her before she got to the little bridge over the pond.

Chapter 10 -- Nurturing Females

Jo Jepson stood hands on hips in the dining room of Sydney's house. For the past two hours her ears had been assailed by the screams and roars of her best friend and the principal of Sydney's old school as the three of them rutted like wild animals. She had peeked once out of the door of the guest room and watched the amazing acrobatics of the women. They had squirmed under Sydney's rapid fire alternate ramming of his enormous cock into their willing arses as they positioned themselves above one another. Kelsey's long legs giving her the upper position over the shorter but beautiful arse of the teacher. Reaching down to rapidly finger her wet pussy Jo had almost been tempted to join them but the deafening shrieks from the females as they demanded more, harder, deeper sent her back behind the closed door and to the bed to wrap her head up in the pillow.

Now they had gone and the man himself lay naked and asleep on the large mat on the floor. His cock soft and spent against his thigh. Looking down upon his sleeping form she suddenly had a vision of him with grey tinges in his shorter hair, a muscular slightly older body. She heard the sound of footsteps at the doorway behind her. She turned to see a beautiful woman in red and orange standing there looking at her with an almost apologetic smile on her face. "Mummy I think Daddy is going to sleep for a bit longer, we won't wake him up just yet," Jo said and walked over to the woman and wrapped her arms around her giving her mother a soft hug.

Kelsey held the woman to her breasts and she whispered into the brown hair. "When Daddy wakes up honey we will talk to him then." The girl in her arms nodded then sighed resting her head against her mother's firm warm breasts.

Guiding the woman to Sydney's room she asked her if she would like to sleep in Mummy and Daddy's bed until then. The girl giggled as she stripped off her clothes and allowed her Mummy to cover her with the sheets and light blanket. "Daddy can find me here," she laughed girlishly, "I can't go anywhere with no clothes on!"

"No baby, Daddy will find you here waiting for him, would you like that?" Kelsey softly stroked Jo's hair as the face softened then her eyes opened briefly as her hand stretched for the stuffed bear that sat on the pillow beside her. Kelsey smiled as the woman snuggled the bear down into her chest just under her chin. Moments later Jo Jepson was asleep and Kelsey left the room extremely worried about her best friend.

Something was burning and she almost shrieked as she raced over to the kitchen and pulled the oven door open. Sydney's dinner was a charred, blackened mess. The sensitive oven had tried its best, but the meal couldn't be saved. Kelsey smiled as she recalled the singing conversation between her niece and the man asleep on the floor and with a little hum she began preparing a replacement meal.

She was still humming thirty minutes later when she placed the new meal into the oven and checked the time. The man on the floor hadn't moved, nor had the woman lying snuggled to her bear in his bed. She sighed and rang Bonnie on the direct connection between the two homes. Giving her niece instructions for Jenny and her own dinner she told them she would be down soon.

She lay down beside the man on the floor and kissed him softly, "Daddy?" she whispered.

"Yes Mummy," he answered with a small smile as he looked into Kelsey's beautiful eyes. Eyes he noted that seemed to be a little sad, worried about something.

"What's wrong Kelsey?" he said sitting up.

"Your daughter is waiting in our bed for her Daddy to come and find her.

"Sydney I think Jo is still trapped in what happened yesterday. She seemed fine this morning apart from the hair washing thing, but she said she was tired so she has been in the guest room nearly all afternoon. I am not sure how much she saw or heard this afternoon but when I remembered her I raced over her to find her looking down at you. Then she told me that Daddy needed to sleep a bit more. I tucked her up in your bed.

"Sydney she is sleeping naked with one of Jenny's bears and," she stifled a little snicker, "she said that you would find her there because she couldn't go anywhere with no clothes on."

"Kelsey do you know if Jo ever slept with Dale?" he asked her gently.

"I think she may have. I know her father loved her madly. I don't think it is too long between times before they get together. Though not as much recently because he is running a lot of Daddy's business as well now," she replied.

Her mind was a confused jumble. Her own feelings for her father had led her to his bed but his body had been unable to supply her with the physical love she had wanted. She had been contented with lying, naked, in his bed as he held her gently. Her mother had stroked her hair as she had softly wept in her arms against her breasts. "It's alright Margaret," she had assured the young woman, "he will get better soon and you can make a joyful noise with both of us." Sadly it had never happened as her father's health deteriorated rapidly and his death had sent her mother into a spiralling depression and dementia. She had lost them both when her father had died.

Sydney touched her face softly bringing her back to the present. "I am sorry Kelsey," he said quietly.

"Daddy was a wonderful man Syddy, but I miss my mother just as much. She might as well have climbed into the coffin with him," she sighed. Sydney read the unspoken thought of her own desire to lay down in the silk lined casket and he wrapped her tightly into his arms as her tears flowed against his naked chest.

"We all miss people when they leave us Kelsey," he said to her hair, "but I will take you to the realms of the dead one day and you will see that it is only us who are left behind that grieve. The fates do not allow the departed to lose perspective. There is always somewhere else to go, someone else to be. Some of us remember who we were, others don't, but that doesn't matter. It is important that we remember them for the little time they were with us and hope that we will meet them again."

"How many have you grieved for Enyalius?" Kelsey asked shyly as she sat back to regard him. The name was familiar to her tongue and a sudden vision of her having asked the question of him before as they knelt beside the grave of her father in a rustic graveyard millennia before came to her.

"The same as I told you before maiden," he answered.

"It is not an answer warrior," she smiled. "Too many and none. It didn't make sense then and it still doesn't now." She sighed. "But it will have to do. Our concern now is more for the living." Her head nodded to the wall that hid the entrance to his bedroom.

"Perhaps Dale should come to her," he suggested.

"No. I think Jo sees you as someone else, the father you were yesterday. She still sees me as Mummy and I look nothing like Hilda," she contradicted his idea quickly. "Daddy I think you are going to have to take your daughter's virginity."

"With Mummy's help and blessing," he smiled as he noted Kelsey's nipples become erect in her soft dress and the smell of her arousal grew stronger in his nostrils.

"Definitely!"

Jo Jepson dreamed. She was running along the beach, her Mummy and Daddy held her hands as they laughed and ran with her. No longer was she the flat chested 11 year old that played in the sun with her sisters and parents on the same beach. Now she was a woman, a woman that had tasted the sweet kisses of a boy but craved the feel of her Daddy's lips.

Oh she knew she teased him with her skimpy clothing and certainly the very tiny bikini she wore today she knew had attracted his interest. Giggling with her mother, dressed in one just as tiny as her own, they had seen Daddy's groin bulge as they stood there facing him. Her pussy was wet against the flimsy material and she had shyly asked him to rub lotion on her body before they went out in the sun.

His hands felt warm against her skin. Her own body temperature was high. It felt as if she would burn his fingertips that she held to place gently against the visible areolae of her full breasts. "Need some there too Daddy," she whispered. She shivered as he complied and felt herself flush hotly as her mother's fingers held the cup of her bikini top outwards and told her husband to make sure he covered all of his darling's special places. His fingers gently smothered her nipples with the cream and Jo suddenly had visions of his cock spurting against them as she had seen him do with Mummy as she spied on them.

She barely had to guide his fingers to her soft labia as his hot fingers caressed and covered her smoothly hairless sex. Her mother had shown her how to remove the hair with her gentle creams months ago and she enjoyed the feeling of the air blowing across her sensitive flesh as she roamed around her workplace and particularly at home where she could wear much shorter skirts than she could at work. Panties were not something that took up much space in her bedroom drawers.

sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers