Realms of Eden: Home Fires B2A1-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers

She giggled as Daddy touched her very sensitive spot and knew that her fluids would make his fingers even more slippery than the sunscreen. Looking down at him with an innocent expression she thanked him for making her feel safe from the sun. His eyes blazed back into hers as did her Mummy's as she watched him over his shoulder.

Jo awoke and those same eyes blazed back at her from between her spread legs as Mummy and Daddy made her special place feel even more special with their hot tongues lapping at her wet sex. "Oh Daddy," she moaned as she felt his tongue probe into her opening.

Kelsey moved upwards to capture Jo's lips, her hands trailing over the full breasts with feather touches causing the woman to sigh. Nipples hardened to firm nubs as her Mummy's fingernails fluttered across them. "Is Daddy supposed to make me cum?" she asked the woman in a little girl voice. The voice was husky, excited, panting as her hips moved against the face of the man between her legs.

"Cause I am gunna anyway!" she exploded her long legs trapping her father's head between them as she squealed in delight.

"Daddy is going to make you feel so nice," Kelsey told her softly as she moved further up on the pillows and pulled Jo over onto her body so that her head leant against her own heaving breasts. Sydney aligned Jo's body between Kelsey's widespread thighs and returned his mouth to the bald wetness as the girl giggled then groaned again as his tongue flicked her clit.

"Can my bear watch too?" the girl asked as she held the little toy by her hips as her mother's fingers softly cupped and fondled her breasts.

"You can share your love with him when Daddy is not able to come to your bed," Kelsey murmured into her ears as she felt the woman tremble as a series of smaller orgasms rushed through her body.

Sydney lifted her legs slightly and Jo gasped at the erection she saw appear between her legs, resting hotly on the top of her wet slit. She reached her fingers down towards it and her Daddy laughed kindly as he moved upwards a little more so she could easily reach it. Her eyes widened as her little hand could barely fit around it totally, she wasn't frightened of it. Turning to her Mummy she wickedly said, "I know it doesn't hurt Mummy, I see Daddy ram this into your wet pussy and bum and you call out in joy. Just like you and the headmistress did this afternoon when I watched."

Her hands stroked her father and she snickered as her mother kissed her ears telling her she would have been welcome to come and play too if she wanted. Jo pressed her ear against her mother and lifted her hand to the other saying. "Too noisy, Mummy, do you think I will be as loud as you when Daddy loves me?"

Kelsey was almost helplessly lost in laughter at the words and antics of the woman in her arms. Sydney was struggling not to burst into laughter himself but they wanted to play out this scene for the lovely woman between them and so Kelsey softly answered, "Shall we see darling, are you ready for Daddy's cock?"

"Oh yes Mummy!" the woman exclaimed and lifted her legs high and spread herself wider. "Will you watch with me Mummy?"

Sydney eased his cock from his daughter's hand and slid it downwards to Jo's extremely wet entrance. He was ready to plunge into the eager woman when Kelsey stopped him. "Be gentle Daddy, make our sweet girl love your cock all the way in."

Jo's eyes blazed as he gently penetrated her. He was confused when his cock met resistance when he was only several centimetres inside her hot confines. Reversing his direction slightly he moved forward again. He pushed a little harder and the woman beneath him bucked slightly and he stopped when he saw the little wince on her face. "S'Ok Daddy," she smiled though her eyes filled a little with tears, "I knew when you took my hymen that there would be a little pain."

Kelsey gasped as she felt the little tremor through Jo's body and saw the small tears. Sydney leant forward and kissed the woman wetly as he slid the rest of the way into her very tight channel. Holding himself still, deep inside her he felt her pussy muscles grip and relax against his flesh. "Feels very nice, Daddy," the woman said into his mouth, "no pain now!"

Slowly Sydney withdrew and the three pairs of eyes watching his penis move from the clasping wet flesh widened as the tell tale droplets of blood on his shaft signalled the loss of the virginity of the woman beneath him. "I wish I had a camera," sighed Jo softly. "I would treasure the sight of my Daddy's cock covered in my virgin blood for the rest of my life."

"Don't worry darling, Daddy already set up the vid recorder for your special night with us," said Kelsey. Jo was not the only one that wanted to see. How did this sexual vamp trembling across her breasts as her Daddy began to slowly fuck her, no not fuck her thought Kelsey, make love to her, get a new hymen to grow in her body?

The man and woman coupling began to become more vociferous in their talk to each other and his daughter's demands to do her deeply were almost a pleading scream. Kelsey came as Jo thrashed under her Daddy, finally demanding his cum fill her cunt, "Your cunt, Daddy!" she screamed, "always yours!"

Sydney roared as he obeyed her request and the three people clasped each other tightly as Sydney sobbed into Jo's breasts as he filled her with the biggest load of cum he had produced in days. The sheet below Jo was soaked in juices, both male and female and the light pink of blood. Beneath Kelsey the bed was also wet and Jo giggled as she told the woman holding her that she had felt her female spurts of hot liquid low on her back as she came with Sydney.

"That has got to have been the most wonderful experience of my life," the woman told them as they lay either side of her.

"How do you feel sweetie," asked Sydney, his concern for the nurse was evident in his voice and eyes.

"Like my Daddy just gave me the most wonderful birthday present ever," said Jo sweetly, her lips found his and kissed away his concerns.

"When is your birthday, Jo?" asked Kelsey puzzled.

"Today," she said shyly, "it was why I came over yesterday. I wanted to see if you wanted to come out to dinner with me. But this is a far better present than I could ever have imagined. I don't know what you did to me Sydney, but I have never felt so carefree, loved and wanted in all my life. Even my real Daddy would be struggling to match what you two have given me."

"Can you explain this?" Sydney asked as he flicked some controls on his bed head and the screen dropped from the canopy above. The large screen showed Sydney's cock withdrawing from Jo's pussy and the light red drops of blood mingled in the fluids visible on his thick shaft.

Jo giggled, "I think my sex shop owner is going to be very pleased with her 'Virgin Again' product!"

She jumped from the bed and picked up her carry all bag that was lying against the wall of the room and produced a small box. Inside were several flat rings covered with a fibrous mat. Holding one in her hand in the circle she made between her thumb and forefinger she poked another finger through the mat and red dye oozed from the ring as the material stretched then broke. "It was something she got made for a couple that wanted to pretend to be virgins on their wedding night," she smiled. "I put it in when I got up this afternoon hoping that someone was going to be around to help me break my 40 year old box in!" Her laughter at Sydney's face set Kelsey off into giggles as well.

"Bloody women!" he chuckled.

An alarm sounded on Sydney's bed head and Kelsey also heard it go off in the kitchen. "Fucking hell!" she cursed, "Not again!" She bounded from the bed and out through the doors. The alarms stopped as further curses were heard by the pair remaining on the bed wondering what was going on.

Kelsey appeared in the doorway again. "Well it looks like take-away for dinner, that's the second curry we have managed to ruin today!"

"And someone told me I had done it wrong," Sydney remarked smugly. Then he announced that he would take them to dinner if Kelsey could get Jenny and Bonnie organised. He beckoned to the shower and Jo jumped up to join him. Kelsey went out to the kitchen to ring her daughter and niece before she joined the two.

"Seems familiar doesn't it," she said as Sydney rinsed her hair with water to remove the sweat from her locks after he had done the same to Jo.

"Soft of," mused Jo, "I remember something about you saying you were going to dye your hair cause you wanted Daddy," she giggled as she said the word, "to wash your hair to get rid of it."

"What else Jo?" asked Sydney as he rubbed his fingers through the dampness of Jo's hair again.

"A lovely dream of running on the beach with you two then being in your bed. Oh," she stopped as she recalled more of her dream. "I am such a naughty girl, I made my Daddy cover my nipples and pussy with suntan lotion in front of my sexy Mummy!" Her soft tinkling laughter caused her breasts to jiggle, her laughter turned to moans as the two fastened their mouths to her erect nipples.

"We will never get to dinner if you two don't stop that," sighed Jo as her knees began to tremble from the digits of the man and woman pressing deep inside her sex as they held her between them under the shower.

"Need to make sure there is none of your 'hymen' still stuck in here," murmured Sydney as he sucked Jo's nipple softly.

"Totally degradable, is made of rice," she gasped as her pussy clamped on their fingers hard.

"Ok then," said Sydney as he straightened up letting Jo almost collapse as he let her go. Jo felt herself pressed a little further down by Kelsey's hands and knelt with giggle as she eyed the woman above her.

"Mummy's pussy needs some attention baby," she crooned and sighed as Jo's willing tongue and mouth slurped her protruding clit.

"No baby. Daddy's cock already got enough attention from his darling's sweet virgin pussy," Sydney said as Jo's hand reached for him.

He hurriedly stepped out of the shower as Jo seemed to ignore his words. The towel he dried himself with had barely gotten halfway through its job before Kelsey's high pitched, "Fuck me Jo you are a fucking wonderful pussy licker!" echoed through the chrome and tiled bathroom.

Dressed, he waited with Bonnie and Jenny for the birthday girl and Kelsey to reappear. Bonnie had brought over some clothing for Kelsey and Sydney discussed with the two females sitting at the table with him about setting up some space in his closets for more of their clothes. Jenny nodded enthusiastically saying, "Will stop me seeing these women running around naked and making me jealous." Sydney kissed the little girl on the lips in apology.

Dinner was a rowdy affair at a local pub. Sydney noted that it was the same one that he had farewelled David at. Kelsey also acknowledged it and cheekily suggested to him that it was probably appropriate to end the saga of Bonnie's nightmares in the place. Sydney laughed at the symmetry and was happy to be with the women he loved most.

Sadly they drank a toast to the absent Thelma but assured one another that the blonde would be with them soon enough.

Jo spent the night with Sydney and Bonnie. The three slept peacefully and Bonnie hugged her friend in the morning kissing her lips before squealing. "No nightmare, Jo, no nightmare!" Sydney smiled at the girl's words as he sipped his tea in the morning sun in the chair he sat in outside the back door as he watched the sun warm the world around him with the first real hint of summer.

Chapter 11 -- Beginnings

Sydney cursed Bonnie's big mouth for the fourth or fifth time since he had arrived at the school auditorium around half an hour before. The bloody place was packed! Just about every student in the place, most of the teachers and dozens of parents filled the room to see Sydney Douglas rehearse for the lead in the upcoming play. He had spent the morning with Bonnie and Kevin going through voice drills and Kevin had praised him on his tones and range. "Sydney, why did we never know you could sing before?" he asked then quickly waved away the answer with, "Sorry mate."

Grinning Sydney had told him that about the only people who had heard him sing were the ducks at the pond. "Mostly they were sad songs, Sir," he finished telling the man.

"Well there are a few sad ones here too," the man told him in a strangely choked voice. "But also plenty of happy ones. Oh and you get to kiss a few of the maidens as well," he finished a little more cheerfully as he saw Sydney's smile grow.

They had gone over the words together. Bonnie singing the female lead as Kevin also doubled up in the chorus lines. After several hours Sydney was ready to meet the rest of the cast and rehearse. He had been astounded as people began to file into the room bringing their sandwiches and drinks in as they decided to have lunch while watching him perform. "Relax, Sydney!" Kevin had told him as he massaged the boy's shoulders. "Remember they are your friends, they are not going to boo you off the stage if you forget the words. That will happen when the paying customers are present!" He had cheekily smacked Sydney on the bottom as he said the last and Sydney had almost collapsed in laughter as he saw a different side of his usually fairly serious science teacher.

Kevin Bailey had laughed as well and informed the rest of the cast of their new leading man. Several of the girls had grinned broadly at the news and the teacher decided that there was going to be a few improved performances among the students. He still wasn't sure how Sydney did it but already he noted the attentiveness of the faces as they listened to the director of the play, a feisty woman from the local theatre company, who had threatened to quit a week ago if they didn't improve. Strangely she was a lot less demanding of Sydney in his first few days as the man tried to concentrate on singing his lines before he could move around the stage at the same time.

By the end of the first week Kevin Bailey was beside himself with joy and furious at the big dark haired man as well. The joy came from the almost professional standard that the other members of the cast now exhibited. They were on time, respectful, attentive and they sang like angels. Furious because it was fucking obvious that the director of the play was screwing herself senseless with her leading man. "Sydney, how the hell did you get into the pants of that demanding bitch out there!" he had almost yelled at the boy after another successful rehearsal. The session saw Sydney only miss two placements on the stage. Kevin only knew because he had been practising the unusual dance movements across the stage when he had fallen off and broken his arm.

"I am not sure she was wearing any," the man answered him quite seriously as he finished drying his hair after his shower. Kevin Bailey had pissed himself laughing then watched as curiously Sydney only wrapped a dark long robe around his naked body before heading off to the arts block twenty or thirty metres from the exit of the building.

He followed him then remembered the nude modelling that Ms Kasprowisc was allowing for the senior art class had retreated back to the staff room to prepare for his next lectures.

The art class was a great deal of fun for Sydney, Ms K and the girls, Bonnie among them. Sydney stood on the little stage. They had got the carpentry class to make it for them. Posing as a warrior with his shield and sword. Sydney had assumed his warrior pose, shield on his left arm, sword held threateningly in his right but the girls had complained immediately and Marlena had asked if he would allow the girls to pose him they way they wanted.

He had agreed with some trepidation. It had proven to be well founded, but as the girls found every excuse to touch, fondle and stroke him he had let them have their way as none of them objected to the appearance of his erection as he smelt their wet arousals around him.

His body had been position with his right side towards the class, as was his face. His sword rested with its point on the ground in his right hand, while his shield, in his left hand rested easily against his slightly flexed left knee. His erection stood jutting outwards from his groin, in profile to the class, his heavy ball sack lifted away from his body.

They had called it 'Warrior's Reward' theorising that it showed the warrior as they believed he would be as he returned to his harem after the battle. Sydney chuckled at their romantic notions but allowed them their fun. After all he hoped that none of the women present would ever be involved in a true battle. The last thing he had ever needed was to have someone wanting to use his body for pleasure after he had spent hours hacking through his enemies in order to survive. A drink and a bath were his first concerns.

He found that many a hand gently touched him throughout the one hour session as they softly complained that his erection had relaxed more than they had wanted. He grinned as he sat with Marlena after the classes were finished and she giggled about the girls' works. "Don't worry Sydney," she said kissing him, "some of them have started some extremely good work!"

The junior high girls were different. It was, for many of them, the first time that they had been up close and personal with an almost naked male. Some of them had sisters in the senior class and knew that their older relatives had seen Sydney totally naked and shyly they asked him to move or bend while their eyes looked everywhere but at his crotch. Marlena finally had enough about halfway through the first lesson. "People!" she called loudly and all the faces swung to her at the front of the class.

"Put down your pencils and brushes and come and sit up here on the floor in front of Sydney," she instructed. Sydney had relaxed from the quite cramping pose they had put him in. Or at least it was the pose he thought they meant as many seemed to argue about whether they wanted to see his pelvic region of not. His uncharitable thought about dogs fucking cricket balls was easily read by Marlena as she watched the man try to be adaptable to their wants.

"This," she whipped away the flimsy cloth that had been strategically positioned over Sydney's genitals secured by a small ribbon, "is a penis and those big things hanging beneath that are his testicles. I am sure that you have also seen the vids and drawings in your sex-education classes. The only difference here is that they actually belong to the nice man who is standing here, in his own time, for you to understand the human body!

"I want all of your paintings to show Sydney's penis and testicles. So from now on you will not all carry on like little girls. You are growing into young women, most of you will be legally able to play with one of these next year or the year after. You might as well get used to seeing one in my class!" She glared at all of them and told several girls to lift their heads. Soon the whole class of girls and two young men had their eyes fixed firmly on Sydney's groin as she explained his anatomy.

It was easier then, though the need for an erection was absent from their demands, the class took their teacher's instructions seriously as Sydney found himself draped like an erotic cover over a high backed stool. His penis and testicles clearly on display as he leaned back over the chair. Giving Marlena a little bit of good natured ribbing over her strategically placed lighting that definitely highlighted the area met with a grin and more kisses.

Between rehearsals, posing and some tutoring work that Mrs Kendrick allowed him to do in the library, Sydney found his days extremely busy. Jo, Kelsey and Mrs Kelleher breathed a sigh of relief.

sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers