Realms of Eden: Home Fires B2A1-4

Story Info
Battles on the home front for the Warrior and his team.
15.9k words
4.73
8.1k
5
1

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sddconst
sddconst
97 Followers

ACT 1 -- Nurture your females

Chapter 1 -- Angels

Veronica, Ronnie to her friends, Kelleher sat contemplating the advertisement on the screen in front of her for the longest time that her mind failed to note the passing of the postie as she sped past on her little delivery hover. Not that Ronnie was expecting any mail, goodness knows, most of her friends had electronic contact with the lonely woman that sat in the enormous house deep in the bushland south of Brisbane.

The house had been built by her late husband, George, who wanted a big home to have kids in and it had to be near water so that he could take his boat out for his weekly fishing trips. So the big house had been built on the banks of the deep wide Corkscrew Creek. The creek had been named because of the twisting and winding way it coursed through the hills and finally out into the ocean. The land had once been part of that ocean, but shifts in the tectonic plates caused a great deal of destruction along the coast, particularly in the densely populated region that was once know as Paradise something or other.

A mountain range had pushed in close to the old coastline and raised the ocean floor making the coastline appear to have a big bulge. She laughed to herself at the memory of George telling her it was Queensland's balls. The soft giggles turned, as they had been quite a lot lately, into tears as she grieved for the man that had been suddenly struck down by a virulent form of meningitis that had claimed his life in days after he contracted it. It was one of those things, the doctors had told her. There was no-one to blame, sometimes ancient diseases popped up and people were unlucky. Ronnie hated the fact that it was her George that had been unlucky.

The house was empty. No children roamed the spacious yard. The six bedrooms George had insisted on having, telling her that they would be full of little ones, remained empty. Oh they had tried. For just about every day of their 50 year marriage they had tried. Doctors told her that it wasn't anyone's fault, they were both healthy and quite capable of having children. It just seemed that the fates didn't want to reward them for their diligent application to the task of procreation. George had refused to participate in any artificial means of creating children, he firmly believed in natural creation. In the end he had told her that maybe something was telling them that they were meant for other things besides raising children.

They had tried to adopt, but the waiting lists had been too long. Everyone it seemed wanted to have children, whether they were their own or someone else's. Ronnie and George Kelleher just never seemed to get high enough on the lists. Until today. The phone call she had gotten from the enthusiastic agent at the adoption agency was the last straw. The beaming woman's face had fallen when Ronnie told her that George had died three years ago. Regretfully the agent had told Ronnie that she would now have to take her off the lists. Ronnie had simply nodded and cut the connection.

Now there was an advertisement:

"Young single man requires part time housekeeper and gardener for home in eastern Brisbane, prefer person with broad-minded and happy outlook."

Something about the two simple lines appealed to her. A part of her mind told her that she would be competing against hundreds of applicants because of the sex and age of the employer and she would be too old. Another told her that she needed to do something otherwise the large store of alcohol that George insisted on maintaining in the house would start to rapidly disappear. It was a vision of herself drunkenly sitting on the veranda of the house crying for her deceased mate that frightened her most. She sent off the application she had been procrastinating about for the past two days with a flick of her right index finger.

Going about her normal days, cleaning and washing, she forgot all about the application until an attractive brown haired, brown eyed woman rang her a week later. The woman asked if she would like to come and see the house. Her heart missed a beat as she nervously spoke to the woman who introduced herself as Kelsey Gilroy and filled her in on the man who needed a housekeeper. Kelsey's easy laugh and obvious love for the man that she joked with her about and his hopelessness in looking after himself and his house, made Ronnie's hopes of being a part of someone else's life again soar. They agreed to meet the next day and she quickly took down the address code.

Kelsey Gilroy cut the connection to Ronnie Kelleher with a thoughtful frown. Something about the older woman and her sad eyes, despite the happy face, touched her and she hoped that the woman would be far more suitable than the dozen applicants that they had met so far. She giggled to herself as she thought, I wonder if she is going to handle the scrutiny of three women and a feisty red curly haired little girl better than the ones so far.

"She was sad, Mummy," that same little girl said to her as she turned back towards the lounge room in Sydney's house.

"Yes, Jenny, she did seem a little bit didn't she?" her mother replied giving the little curls a soft ruffle. "Maybe working here will make her happier!" she added as Jenny brushed her paints across a bright blue sky in her drawing.

"She will Mummy," said the girl as she walked over to the mat and pointed to a possum in the branches just above the one she had already named Ian.

Kelsey smiled, her little girl was making it certain.

Jo, her soft wavy brown hair tousled, her eyes barely open as she slowly awoke, looked at the chest barely rising and falling beside her. The strong muscles relaxed as the man slept. A smile split her face as her tongue moistened her lips. Wickedly she let her body slip further down the bed under the covers.

"Jo you cannot possibly want anymore," the man sighed as he felt a hot mouth encircle his flaccid penis.

There was no answer except for the low hum from her throat as she sucked his full length into her mouth. It was the only time she could get it all in, when he was soft and partly asleep. She heard him sigh as she feasted, her tongue only gently awakening his cock. She savoured their combined tastes with a strange contentment as he tried his best to keep himself soft in her hot mouth.

Eventually the flesh began to swell. Jo suddenly decided that her pussy was definitely not up for anymore of his lovemaking, gentle or otherwise and quickly scrambled from under the covers and into the shower across the closed off passageway.

Her nudity as she flashed across the hallway didn't bother anyone in the home and besides the new hallway privacy door had been installed while Sydney had been away so no-one could see her heavy breasts or shaven pussy as she entered the bathroom. She felt him move into the shower behind her and threw him the big soft washer that he caught with a grin and began to massage her back with it. By the time he had worked his way down to her dainty feet and washed them she was tingling. His attention again, he had already washed there, between her legs and the crevice of her firm rump almost tempted her to let him have her in the shower but with a smile she pushed his hands away. "Got more interviews today Syddy, no more play time."

The man groaned. "Couldn't you just pick Mandy?"

"The one with the huge tits, nice arse and come to bed eyes!" she exclaimed.

"What was wrong with her?" he asked nodding.

"Let me put it this way baby, this," she grabbed his half inflated cock firmly, "would never be up that arse you couldn't keep your eyes off!"

"Why not?" he asked with a grin as he rocked his hips a little letting his cock slide through the soapy hands of the big chested nurse in front of him.

She watched his eyes close a little as she tightened her grip making the movement a little more pleasurable for him as her hands slid the full length of his now hard cock. "Because when she saw your bedspread she almost threw up and ran out the door," she giggled as her hands began to rapidly stroke him.

"Oh," he groaned. She wasn't sure if it was in comprehension of what she had told him about the reason for the rejection of the big titted applicant or because of the pleasure she was giving him with her hands. She knelt as she watched his face begin to show that his explosion was imminent.

Sydney's cum hit her wide open mouth as she held him, his hands had stayed firmly by his sides as Jo had taught him her likes. The nurse liked to be able to handle him without his reaching for her hands to guide her strokes, especially when he ejaculated. She liked to control the big man giving her his cream. Not that she often got the chance. In some ways she preferred to be controlled by him, but Sydney wasn't quite as educated about these things as she was. Washing the last of the soap from his cock she kissed him as she stepped from the shower telling him to hurry up.

Ronnie Kelleher was enchanted with the little red haired girl who met her at the door. "Come in Mrs Kelleher," she had said when she had pressed the permission to enter button marked on the small console at the front gate. She noted the other buttons for deliveries and messages, she giggled as she saw the one marked, "Angel" and was almost tempted to press it.

"She would have been surprised if she had!" remarked Jo to Kelsey as they had watched the older woman checking the calling system that Sydney had designed for the entry to his home. Deliveries allowed the person to indicate if a signature was required or if the item could simply be placed in the large container that slid forward from under the house to take it. Messages allowed the visitor to leave a message if no-one answered the Permission to Enter button.

Angel was for the constant stream of women that called in once they had found out that Sydney had returned home from his trips away. The woman would be directed to say her name and subject for tutoring. These were matched to Alfred's database and dependant upon the woman they would be allowed to request further from a new menu that appeared.

Some of Syddy's Angels had very direct and had specific needs. Jo had watched several girls get directed to the garage under the house where they would be met by a rampant Sydney who would watch them strip, masturbate and then leave. Some of course simply raced through the opened door and spent as long as they wished with the big man in his house. The generous handsome man who loved them all and treated them as princesses no matter how earthy their needs.

Not all the women wanted his flesh or for him even to touch or see them. Some simply asked for instructions and these were ejected from the slot beside the console and they went away to carry out the activity described.

Jo herself had asked for a note once. Her face had reddened at the explicit instructions contained within it, but had dutifully complied. She knew that Sydney accessed her vid of her submissively having her arse screwed by Mrs Kendrick, the school principal, with a large strap-on while she wore one of Bonnie's school uniforms, several times while he was on one of his trips.

"She's not on the database anyway," giggled Kelsey.

As Jenny showed the woman into the spacious living room Ronnie let her eyes take in the elegant but simple furnishings. Someone has taste she thought to herself as she eyed the comfortable lounge chairs, stereo equipment and vid screens. The kitchen was divine as were the three women who watched her walk around with the curly haired red-head. "Hi Mrs Kelleher," said Kelsey as she walked forward with her hand outstretched.

"Please, call me Veronica or Ronnie," the woman said as she met the woman just beside the archway of the kitchen.

Bonnie and Jo eyed the woman as they introduced themselves and for some reason Bonnie found herself liking the woman straight off. Later she couldn't tell Kelsey or Jo why, but there was something about the woman's easy smile, despite the sadness lingering in her eyes, the soft way she spoke and the simple way she move around.

Jo took Ronnie for the tour of the house that contained the main bedroom and en-suite. Ronnie was impressed with the layout of the rooms behind a door that she hadn't even seen until Jo passed her hand over the concealed door opener beside a large pot plant. The opening appeared where there had previously been none startling the woman a little. Jo sniggered as she said, "Sometimes his majesty doesn't want to be disturbed. He can lock the button from his bed console. So if it doesn't open you might have to wait a little while."

Ronnie Kelleher grinned with the tallish ample chested woman beside her understanding immediately why the man of the house might not want to be disturbed. Especially, the older woman thought to herself, if any of these three are in there. Diligently she listened to Jo describe the requirements for the large bathroom with its massive spa. The woman spoke like an expert on pumps, filters and other items of construction, simple maintenance and cleaning. "You built all this didn't you, Miss Jepson?" Ronnie asked.

"Please, it's Jo. Yes I built it, was something I was pretty good at in a former life. Now I am just a nurse," the woman replied.

"Never say just a nurse, Jo," the startled woman said. "I always wanted to be a nurse, just never had the brains."

"What were you then, Ronnie? If it is not a rude question," asked Kelsey from behind them.

"A part-time fisherman's and full time construction foreman's wife. I would like to have been able to say a mother as well but me and George never were lucky there either," Ronnie replied. Her voice sounded quite sad as she softly replied and the three women turned to the master bedroom.

The bedspread covering the large well lit bed in the centre of the room was Jo's and Kelsey's ultimate test of the broad-mindedness of any of the applicants. The bedspread was, they hoped, an indication of what just might be happening in the house that a prospective housekeeper was being asked to clean and keep tidy for a couple of days a week.

The cover depicted a very graphic drawing of a well-endowed female on her hands and knees. Above her was a well muscled man who's hard cock was half buried into the anus of the woman beneath him. The way the pair was positioned clearly showed the penetration and the wetness of the woman. The huge testicles of the man pulled to the side as the woman reached a clawed hand back between her legs to grab them. A large part of the woman's big breast was clasped tightly in the warrior's hand as it appeared as if he was ready to drive his large cock deeper into the woman again. Both had the looks of impending orgasms on their features.

Sydney had loved the bedspread from the moment Jenny had brought it out and lay it on the bed telling him that it was the other one she had bought. Her mother had sent his original cover for dry cleaning. It was a wonderful, almost lifelike drawing and Sydney had found himself drawn into the image of himself as the rampant warrior. If Es had been awake she no doubt could have shown him images of warrior women in the picture with him, but he left her hibernating in her comfortable location in the healed scar on his leg.

It did not however, stop him for trying to emulate the picture with the other women that enjoyed their back door play with him. His comparison of images taken revealed a very surprising similarity to the positions that he and Kelsey had found themselves in at times. Wickedly he had received some mental images, from an unidentified source, showing the warrior woman with a purple stone blazing from a silver circlet on her forehead that matched even closer.

Mrs Kelleher was mesmerised by the bedspread and sat on the edge of the bed gazing at it for a considerable time before she ran her hands over the junction of the warriors and smoothed out an imaginary wrinkle. Sydney, observing from his vid system in his study, thought he detected a little tear in the woman's eyes. Jo and Kelsey began talking about the room and the woman turned from her contemplation and listened attentively. Jenny, watching the big man at his computer, smiled. "She will be a good friend Syddy."

Sydney finally got to meet the woman as she was guided into his study by Kelsey. The room was the last on the tour, deliberately planned so that the employer would be the last test of the interview. Many of the previous applicants had been rejected because of their initial reaction to Sydney. Kelsey had told him the previous evening, "Syddy if all they want to do is jump your bones you are going to end up doing your own washing, ironing and cleaning and paying them to fuck you."

He had grinned at that, saying that he certainly didn't need to pay anyone for sex. Kelsey had smacked his bare bottom as he walked back to the shower with a muttered, "No, not in money, but certainly you pay for it."

Ignoring her mutters he had chuckled, I get back more than I pay baby he thought to himself.

Mrs Kelleher shyly took the hand that the big dark haired handsome man held out to her as he introduced himself as Sydney Douglas. Lifting her eyes to his face she almost turned and ran from the man as the dark-blue eyes locked with her own green eyed stare. "Why do you feel so sad?" he had asked her as he held her hand directing her to sit in the chair opposite him as he also sat down.

"What do you mean, Sydney," she replied as she heard Kelsey and the other women leave the house and let them talk.

"The way you looked at the bedspread in my room, the way you looked at me just now, you wanted to run. I am not that scary am I?" he smiled at her as he asked about her reactions.

"You certainly are a very direct young man," she said as she grinned back at him. Scared no, wetting herself yes.

Sydney let her hand go and sat back observing the solidly built woman before him. He guessed her age to be somewhere around 80, perhaps 90. She stood a little under 165 centimetres high in her low heeled shoes. He noted that they were practical shoes, made to spend all day in, not flimsy little strips of leather attached to a plastic sole that were more for show than comfort. Her dress was a plain lightweight cotton, covering her reasonably sized breasts. Her stomach was a little soft from a lack of recent exercise and hips that appeared to have been allowed to broaden along with that lack of activity. Her hair was a light brown and fell to her shoulders surrounding a pleasant face that contained soft green eyes, a small nose and full lips.

Sydney studied her eyes, they contained a pain that had been there for some time, but beside it was a sadness. The woman had lost something and it wasn't just the husband that had left her unexpectedly three years before. He waited a little as he saw her eyes appraising him as well.

"I have learnt in my short time here, Mrs Kelleher that if I don't say what I feel and think then people get the wrong impression. Sometimes I feel as if I kept things to myself too much and I paid a rather big price for that. I am determined not to make the same mistake."

His words took her aback. As she listened to him speak she could almost feel her husband's spirit in the room with them. He was laughing at her for her silly fears, she could almost hear him telling her that this man was going to be very good for her.

"You sounded just like my George then," she said softly. "He always said that life was to be taken a hold of and shook the shit out of." She clapped a hand to her mouth as she spoke without censoring her words.

"Pardon," she said hurriedly.

"Mrs Kelleher, if you are to be my housekeeper, shit, is going to be the least offensive word you will hear around here," he chuckled as she started to giggle. "And," he added, "not said as softly as you just have."

sddconst
sddconst
97 Followers