Rear Admirer

Story Info
He secretly tapes her first anal sex experience.
2k words
4.01
195.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wanna play?"

Magic words those, especially when delivered in sultry tones by a sexy voluptuous brunette like Isabella.

"Sure" I replied nonchalantly, as I stepped aside in my open doorway and motioned for her to come in.

She reached up to exchange her usual European double cheek-kiss and as she did so whispered: "I wanna try what we talked about" in my ear.

I wasn't exactly sure what she meant, but I had a general idea from the sexual aura she was giving off and I sure wasn't going to second guess her.

"Whatever the lady wants, the lady gets" I intoned imperiously, while running my hands affectionately over her delectable arse. "I insist on it!"

"No, it is I who insists on it!!" she replied, while pushing her arse back against my hands.

I felt the familiar rush of blood, the heightened awareness, the adrenalin pumping through my veins as I followed her up the stairs to my bedroom. Chemistry can be a powerful thing and with Isabella, it was there in bucket loads.

Isabella turned in my bedroom doorway and glanced back at the closed door of my housemate.

"Is he home?" she mouthed silently.

"Uh huh!" I replied. She grinned and pushed me onto the bed, landing on top of me and running her fingers lightly over my face and down my chest while she looked down at me.

"I guess we better shut your door then" she whispered.

"I wouldn't want him to cop an accidental eyeful! Is that thing on?" As usual Isabella had leapt from one thing to the next and was now eyeing my webcam with interest.

"Not yet, but it can be!" I said, sitting up and logging it on while she draped her arms around me from behind and nibbled contentedly on my ear and neck.

I pressed the 'Record' button on my screen and she poked her tongue out at the image of herself draped over me, licking and kissing. From its location on top of the computer, the webcam covered the bed and the windows behind it completely.

I watched with genuine amusement as Isabella stood up on the bed behind me and began to dance sexily at the camera, cupping her clothed breasts in her hands and one by one undoing the buttons on her dress. She slowly, teasingly pulled the dress apart showing her bra and then knelt behind me again, pushing her breasts into my back as she whispered in my ear.

"I'm really horny and I want to try something new."

I reached behind me and pressed my hands into the v between her legs, grinning cheekily into the camera as I did so. I could feel her push back, rubbing her entire body up against me.

"So, what did you have in mind?" I said, now slowly rubbing my palms and fingers over her stomach. With a predictable amount of unpredictability, Isabella suddenly leaned over my shoulder and cupped her hands over my ears while she addressed our images on the computer screen. Distant Italian filled my ears, the sounds vibrant, rich, and understood not at all by me.

"Ciao Paolo. Come stai? Hai riposate bene!! No fumare molto. Boun pomerigio. Ciao."

She tossed her curly hair as if to emphasise her point and examined her image from different sides, trying to turn her head and watch herself as she did so.

"I love it when you talk dirty to me!" I said, pulling her up against me from behind.

"Can you speak Russian?"

"OK, enough!" she said imperiously and stood up again, ignoring my reference to fishes called Wanda.

"I need to go to the toilet. Turn that thing off, because when I get back I'm gonna need your undivided attention."

I clicked the 'Stop' button on the screen and the image disappeared, quickly followed by Isabella making a beeline for the bathroom.

I sat there for a minute, debating within myself. Then, having come to a decision, I minimised the viewing window and as I heard the toilet flush, I pressed the 'Record' button again. The small red light on top of the webcam blinked back at me.

Then Isabella was back standing in front of me and demanding a hug; turning around and facing the 'empty' screen as I undid her bra and helped her out of her dress; lying with her legs spread on my bed facing the screen as I slid her panties down her legs, as I ran my fingers lightly over her thighs, across the top of her pubic area, tracing a line slowly but surely down to her already moist pussy.

"Come here!" she said as I traced her pussy lips with the lightest of touches, her eyes widening as I suddenly squeezed her clitoris gently between my thumb and forefinger.

"And get naked," she added, her fingers reaching for my half erect cock.

I pulled my shorts and t-shirt off and then moved up her body, kissing and licking her salty skin slowly until I was almost sitting on her breasts, my cock dangling invitingly in front of her face.

Her eyes narrowed as she began to dry fist my shaft, then she pulled me forward and began licking around my darkening knob.

I could feel the blood draining from my head, suffusing my loins with desire, as I reached behind her and positioned the pillows so that her head was comfortably inclined. Then I was pushing the head of my cock insistently past her lips and that soft, wet, liquid feeling enveloped my knob and my shaft, forcing an involuntary groan from me.

She was looking up at me, her eyes purposefully seeking mine as her head bobbed furiously up and down on my cock. Her wanton gaze was almost too much for me and I swivelled, knowing I was close and determined that I would not cum alone.

My mouth found the wetness in the separation of her legs and my tongue began to lick along her slit, flicking her clit at the end of each stroke.

I could feel more than hear her sounds of encouragement as my cock pistoned into her wet and willing mouth. I slid my thumb into her wet pussy, coating it with her juices, and then left a trail of fluid as I traced the path from her pussy to her small puckered anus.

I massaged the liquid into her arsehole, my thumb making gentle circular motions while I waited for a response of some kind. We had not yet explored my playing with this forbidden entrance, but I loved the thought of probing all her orifices and when she moaned and lifted her legs to make access easier, I took it as encouragement to continue.

I could feel her anus flaring in time with my tongue which was now pushing rhythmically inside, lapping at the inner walls of her inviting pink gash. Sweat now coated both our bodies, a pink hue indicating our ever-increasing state of arousal.

Ever so gently I continued to massage her now distinctly wet anus with my greasy thumb, until with a sudden pop, I was through her thick rubbery sphincter and encased in her hot steamy arse.

She came with a scream, the sound vibrating on my cock as her pussy convulsed onto my mouth and her anus contracted wildly around my thumb. A second later I was cumming too, semen seeping out of the sides of her mouth and over her cheek, her neck, her hair.

I twisted around, sliding up her body, the sweat and our combined fluids forming a moist connection between us. Still highly aroused, I licked her cheek, rubbed my face against hers and then kissed her, my tongue invading her mouth, the salty taste of my semen mingling with the tart taste of her pussy juices.

She moved beneath me, her body beginning to writhe and I could feel my flaccid cock slowly hardening as it slid, wet with sweat, against her hip.

"God that was awesome" she breathed at me, still panting from her exertions.

"I want to try it, now!" she added, pushing me off her and then rolling onto her hands and knees.

"Fuck me in the arse, please?" she pleaded, her head turned back towards me, her pussy and arse coated with our combined juices.

I rubbed myself up against her arse cheeks, feeling my cock quickly becoming erect again, my hands gently holding her hips still.

"Are you sure?" I asked, knowing she had not done this before.

"I want to know what it feels like!" she responded without hesitation.

"Make me like it!"

My finger slid easily into her already well lubricated arse while I grabbed her sexy full buttock with the other and continued to rub myself against, feeling my cock getting harder and harder.

"Put it in?!" she muttered impatiently, and I slid my cock once, twice, into her wet pussy to get it nicely lubricated.

Positioning my knob at the puckered opening of her chocolate starfish, I leaned forward and pushed her head down into the pillows, taking her arms and making her grab and spread her arse cheeks with both hands.

A low groan of complaint came from the pillows as I forced my cock head slowly past her powerful and very tight sphincter.

"Ohh, shit!!" she complained as I continued, the irony of her choice of words completely lost on me.

"Short, sharp breaths" I hissed at her as I slowly started a rocking motion, watching my cock disappearing into her arse a millimetre at a time.

I could hear her panting as she adjusted to my cock, her small breathy cries of pain and pleasure making my cock ache.

It was truly agony and ecstasy.

The sight of her poor ring, perfectly positioned between the two luscious globes of her arse and stretched to capacity around my thick shaft was heaven. The heat as her tight velvety arse massaged my knob like a glove, the view of her sexy back curved for our pleasure and her head buried wantonly in the pillows, all of this made me want to slam myself into her without a care for the consequences.

By degrees I felt her anus adapt and as it did, I began to move more freely, until I was pounding in and out of her stretched butt hole, my face flushed red with the force of my impending ejaculation. I knew I would not last long.

When I felt her pushing back, heard her finally grunting with enjoyment on the end of each thrust, it was too much and I came, convulsing like a marionette, my semen splattering the inner walls of her rectum.

"Wow" Isabella moaned, collapsing beneath me and pulling me down on top of her.

"Don't move."

I lay on top of her, that familiar yet strange lassitude suffusing my body. Finally my flaccid cock slipped out of her wet arse and I rolled over beside her.

"Was it what you expected, wanted?" I asked her as I lay there, tracing her jaw lightly with my finger.

"Mmmmmm" she moaned appreciatively and licked at the side of my face.

"I loved it, more than I ever thought I would! Your bloody cock has stretched my arse though; I'll need recovery time before we do it again. Until then, you'll have to beat off to the memory of this session!" she said, making small bite marks on the skin of my neck while her hand playfully fondled my penis.

"Do you reckon you will? Think about how I let you fuck me up the arse for the first time? Remember me with my head buried in the pillows? Think of the way we skin glistened with sweat and the sound and smell of us as you fucked my arse?!"

She licked my lips, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

That was when I suddenly remembered the webcam.

Isabella felt me suddenly hardening in her hand and looked up at me, a comically surprised look on her face.

"Again?" she asked incredulously.